Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Oakley’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Oakley, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Oakley Project
Oakley’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Oakley with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Oakley, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Oakley and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Oakley? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Oakley’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Oakley, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in Oakley California
Why install shutters?
Shutters provide protection against UV rays from the sun through various styles and types, while keeping light inside. They block heat gain during summer months and prevent snow buildup during winter seasons.
What shuttering style/type should I use?
There are many options ranging form full roller shades to decorative screens, single panels and multiple paneled designs. If your main concern is aesthetics then consider custom built-ins and privacy windows with shutters.
Where would be the ideal location for my shutters?
Installing outdoor shutters above kitchen cabinets will allow sunlight entry but keep unwanted noise and moisture away from countertops. Shutters along sliding glass doors offer additional insulation, especially in hot climates. For added protection, try placing them behind walls to ensure they won’t get damaged from breakage or vandalism.
How long does it take to install shutters?
Depending on type, size and complexity of project, average installations typically takes about 1 hour but could range longer depending upon amount of work required and weather conditions. A licensed contractor must perform measurements and estimate costs prior to completion.
How Much Will My Installation Be?
Your total price depends on factors including: length of home; number of panes of shutter material required, number of openings, size, shape, orientation of opening(s), degree of customization, desired functionality and materials used such as aluminum versus vinyl versus fabric, among other things. Contact your installer for specific information regarding your particular project.
Which is better — Vinyl or Wood Panels?
Vinyl is cheaper than solid wooden shutters because the latter usually requires special milling machines. But wood shutters come in many different styles, finishes and colors which help to distinguish your house and make it unique like no other home. Also the fact that your own home is being protected adds a degree of security. So why not go ahead with oak or cedar wood instead of vinyl?
Are There Different Types Of Shutters?
Yes, there are quite several different types and models available.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
Our customers are always first. Our team members are passionate about helping them find the perfect window solution. And we work tirelessly to ensure they get everything they need to complete the project, whether it’s installing windows themselves or simply giving tips along the way.
This blog post highlights the top five most frequently used questions we receive regarding California Shutters. If you still have questions after reading through this article, please contact us anytime via phone or email.
1.) Why should I invest in premium wood California Shutters?
Premium Wood Shutters have become increasingly popular among homeowners who seek quality and durability. They offer many advantages over vinyl options including enhanced energy efficiency, improved privacy, and greater insulation value among other benefits.
2.) Which style of Premium wood California Shutters are best suited my home design?
There are four main styles of Premium wood California Shutters available today — French, Roman/Gables, Bay & Arborvitae. Each style offers unique characteristics which help define it as well as provide distinct benefits and drawbacks depending on your desired aesthetic preference. For example:
• Gable Style shutters feature a distinctive peaked cap that gives them a classic “capped” appearance. These types of shutters often come equipped with decorative grommets and hardware which allow the shutters to blend seamlessly into their surrounds. However, due to the fact that they cover nearly half of a house’s glass area, the shutters’ size must be proportionally increased in order to achieve the same coverage. Additionally, the increased exposure to weather conditions increases maintenance costs.
• Bay Style shutters typically feature a large horizontal slat which makes them an ideal choice for homes featuring bay windows. Their horizontal orientation helps minimize glare and maximize natural lighting while offering maximum protection against wind damage.
Best California Shutters Oakley
Here’s my guide to choosing oakley shutters. I’m going through each step of this article thoroughly while answering common questions. Most often than not the customer asks “Which window covering should i use?” So lets cut to the chase and get things rolling. My recommendations include wood, vinyl and aluminum options along with a few other unique ones… Let’s jump straight into the good stuff. If you’re ready then grab some coffee (or beer), sit back, relax & enjoy reading!
Best Wooden Options For Your Oakley Glasses….Wooden California Shutters | Shower Doors | Wood | Vinyl | Aluminium Shutters |…
1. Traditional wooden shutters
This traditional wooden type of frame is usually made either out of solid lumber, plywood or particle board(a sheeting). They can be made in any shape depending upon the client requirement. The advantage of having this style of oakley shutters is that they come with high level of resistance against moisture and dust, great value for the money and long lasting due to excellent manufacturing quality. These types of shutters provide that perfect balance of modern, classic design. A few disadvantages include difficulty maintaining cleanliness around these types of frames since you cannot completely remove them without damaging them. And sometimes you’ll encounter issues with mold growth since most homes typically have water damage in areas close to windows. Some companies are offering replacement parts after you’ve purchased and installed the wood shutters. This way you won’t have to worry about anything like leaks or damaged wood panels. It may take a little longer to install but the maintenance part is quite manageable once you’ve bought the correct tools. 2.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
I am going to give you some tips on things we think people should be aware of when hiring someone to install shutters, but I won’t go through each step in great detail because there already exists lots of excellent guides out there that cover those topics better than I could. But I’ll try to provide enough information for you guys to understand the basics.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Oakley
Swing Style – Popular in warmer climates due to their unique design which creates natural ventilation and light without sacrificing insulation.
Roller Shades – An elegant solution with clean lines that blend well into almost any décor.
Vinyl Privacy Shade – Perfect for homes with children or those who prefer privacy. Available in both roll down and slide down designs. Vinyl shades come with hardware for ease of use.
Window Treatments – These styles include blinds, shutters, roller shades, and Roman shade options. They provide great versatility and functionality while maintaining energy efficiency and comfort.
Custom Shapes & Designs – If you desire something special, no problem. Our team will work with you to create custom shapes and designs based on your needs. We offer both freehand drawing and CAD software to get things exactly where you want them. Custom made shutters are always available.
Installation Services – Whether you’d like us to install your new windows or door yourself or would rather take advantage of our professional window replacement service, we’d love to help you achieve the perfect combination of form, function and elegance.
Contact Us For Your Free Quote Today
We hope our guide helps you find the best California Shutters for your home or condo today! Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have questions. Thanks again, and happy holidays!!
(Shuttersbydesigninc.com is a premium wooden Cali shutter company providing high end custom shutters, sliding patio doors, and roller shades to clients nationwide since 2006).
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
When considering whether to install California Shuttles yourself, consider asking a professional installer (not only will he/she be better equipped to handle custom needs but he/she could potentially save you money). And remember, you should avoid installing them in places that won’t get lots of sun exposure since aluminum products aren’t well suited for heavy weather climates unless they feature specially engineered components.
Buy California Shutters Online
In this post I will discuss some of these issues plus talk about what people should be thinking about in regards to buying shutters this summer.
Why Should People Consider Buying Their Own Custom Made Shutters?
Well for starters, they don’t cost half as much as other options but still offer high quality workmanship and superior materials that keep them lasting longer than those cheap wooden ones available from big box stores today. They’re also usually made with real wood veneer or solid wood. And while you could go DIY and install these yourself and save a bit of cash — that’s generally a bad idea because most DIY jobs aren’t really intended for homeowners.
So with that said let me tell you exactly what buyers SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR WHEN BUYING THEIR OWN CUSTOM MADE WOODEN SHUTTERS AND WHAT THEY CAN EXPECT TO PAY FOR THEM…
Here are four things every buyer needs to consider:
Quality Materials Used to Make Your Doors Solid Wood Veneered Wooden Sliding Windows Quality Finishes Included On Each Door A Guarantee and Warranty When Purchasing My Services and Tools Needed to Perform Installation Free Project Consultation and Advice
These points above will help clients understand why they should take advantage of buying custom built doors rather than going without them. So lets get down to brass tacks…. If you’ve already been reading my blogs for awhile then you probably knew that I am a huge fan of sliding windows/doors and I always recommend doing business with a company like us who makes them instead of just ordering something through Amazon which ends up being cheaper but not having that same level of craftsmanship.
However, what kind of sliding windows would you say we specialize in? We typically see requests for double hung type frames only since they are easier to fit into compact spaces. Double Hungs come standard on sliders because they are relatively symmetrical and allow you plenty of ways to decorate around each window with various blind styles and light treatments.
Oakley’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We offer custom designs as well as standard stock models in both horizontal and vertical profiles.
If you own a house built prior to 2000 then chances are you will need some help installing these awesome products. In this guide I will go through everything you should consider while shopping around for your next California shutters purchase.
Here are 10 things to keep in mind while searching for your perfect home shutters:
1. Size Matters: When selecting your style and model, size matters. We recommend measuring every panel you wish to buy in order to get accurate measurements. Most manufacturers offer sizing guides however sometimes they differ slightly. If you are not confident with measurement accuracy ask for assistance. For example, most manufacturers provide guidelines between 3/16″ and 1″, but they often vary depending on which side of the frame it’s measured.
2. Measurement Considerations: A lot goes into sizing shutters correctly. Here are just a few considerations:
Window Height- Typically 2×4 framing is recommended for 8 feet tall openings or less; larger openings require more support like 5×8 framing; 6 x 12 is ideal for 14 foot high openings and taller.
Length- This refers to widths as measured across the top-to-bottom edge and side-to-side edges. Widths usually range from 4 inches for smaller projects up to 18 inches for large commercial installations.
3. Framing Options- Some manufactures include mounting rails for attaching frames onto walls. Others use special fasteners like screws, nails, staples, or other hardware and tools. Be sure to check the details before ordering.
4. Color Matching- Many options exist for color matching: Pantone Colors, Dye sublimation printing, UV coating. Make sure to research before buying to ensure your colors match exactly.
5. Maintenance- All materials used in California shutters must adhere to specific standards regarding maintenance requirements. Check them out here if you’d prefer to skip reading.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wood and vinyl shutters are both popular choices for homeowners across Southern California who love the style and function of these windows but can’t afford custom window treatments. They’re available in both standard sizes and customizable widths to fit almost any space. And since they’re made of thin materials, they’re great choices for homes without drafty old wooden sashes.
But which type is better for your home? Here’s everything you need to consider to decide for yourself.
What Is A California Shutter?
California shutters are made of either aluminum, fiberglass, polycarbonate plastic, PVC foam board, or wood. These materials help block light while keeping heat inside your home during cold weather.
They’re installed in front of glass doors and windows (or sometimes behind them), covering the entire opening and providing privacy and protection against rain, wind, sun and dust. They usually come with decorative accents like trim pieces that cover the frame edges and hardware to attach the shutters.
How Do I Measure My Space For Custom Shutters?
To measure the size of your existing openings, follow these steps:
1. Stand back about 3 feet away from the wall you’d like to put shutters on.
2. Mark the exact locations of each door and window on the wall (for example, “door 1”, “window 2”).
3. Using a measuring tape or ruler, mark the length of the opening at each point along the edge of the window and door frames. (For windows, the distance between top and bottom, side to side, is measured; for garage doors, the measurement includes the height).
4. Add together the lengths of the marks to determine your total opening area.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
When considering window treatments, the most affordable choices tend to be roller shades, draperies, venetian blinds, roman shades, and the like. These products are inexpensive because they only cover part of your existing windows; your view still remains visible through holes cut or gaps left around each slat. Because of this, these types of materials cost less than custom made fabric panels. They come ready-made, but offer a few downsides. Most come in basic styles that limit customization options, making them feel a little dated. They lack privacy or insulation value which makes them vulnerable to strong winds and high temperatures. Lastly, many won’t block out light completely, meaning heat gain during summer months. Even though these are cheaper window dressings, these issues often lead people back to custom fabricated fabrics. However, the real benefit for choosing fabric paneling lies in the long term savings associated with replacement costs.
So, what’s better? Custom Fabric Panels or Prefabricated Roller Shutters?
Custom Cloth Door Panelling VS Rolled Up Fabrics | DIY Guides and Tips… A roll-out door covering from prefabricated panels offers several advantages versus traditional fabric or vinyl door covers. If you already own a large amount of fabric roll stock, ordering a smaller quantity of an aluminum track system could save tons of time. Additionally, the fact that you would spend significantly less cash, yet get an amazing finished product, could mean that you’ve saved money on your project. On top of offering great visual appeal to your entire space, a rolled up fabric screen does wonders for keeping air flowing through your space, especially during peak times of warmer weather. When paired with proper placement and framing, rolling screens provide excellent protection against extreme temperature changes. However, there are certain disadvantages to consider regarding prefabricated panels, namely: They aren’t nearly as attractive as handcrafted material.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
If you’re considering buying shutters/blinds for your home or condo building; you’ve probably heard many opinions from friends and neighbors. Some say “get them cheap from somewhere else at Costco, Walmart, Sam’s Club” while others swear by their experiences with high end custom made curtains installed professionally by a specialty retail storefront. But then you hear other stories of poor installation experiences and expensive replacement costs due to defective materials and faulty installations. So, what should homeowners, landlords, property managers, real estate companies, condo associations, and home builders consider when researching and selecting California Shutter brands and styles? For starters, take note of these top five points to help ensure that you’ll get the highest rated quality:
#1 Brand Reputation A strong reputation goes a long way. While you certainly shouldn’t base your decision solely on reviews of past customers (you’d hate to see someone lose out because they bought cheaper stuff), you still want to check references to gauge overall satisfaction levels; a few complaints aren’t going to ruin a good thing, but hundreds could lead to disappointment and costly repair bills down the road. And keep in mind that word-of-mouth referrals are usually the most valuable since prospective clients tend to trust recommendations from peers who use a particular business more than those who only read glowing testimonials posted on websites.. #2 Quality First As much as possible, avoid shortcuts and subpar parts for quality control purposes. Many contractors cut corners during manufacturing where they simply rely on inferior components and installations for less than stellar results.
Motorized California Shutters Oakley
Here are 11 useful Tips When Making A Plan For Your New Year
1. Make Sure You Have Set Goals For The Next 12 Months
2. Put An End Date On Them By Dec 31st 2020 And Keep Adding Details As They Come Out Of Planning / Researching Stage
3. Create Action Items Or Weekly To Do Lists Based On Your Bigger Long Term Plans
4. Don’t Expect Too Much From Yourself At First Because If Things Go Really Well Then You Will Be Able To Achieve More Than Expected But Just Remember Some Good Luck WIll Help You Along The Way 🙂
5. Write Down Every Single Detail About Each Project Or Activity
6. Ask Your Family Or Friends For Their Opinion Whether Something Is Possible Or Not? They Often Provide Honest Responses Even Though Sometimes It May Require You To Change Your Initial Ideas
7. Don’t Lose Focus And Try To Think Positively Always Instead Look At Everything Bright Side
8. Start Planning Early Enough So That You Can Take Careful Note Of Potential Problems During Implementation
9. Never Use Money Based Reasons Like “If I Had These Resources then…”or”If I Were Paid X Amount per Month then…
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”