Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Menlo Park’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Menlo Park, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Menlo Park Project
Menlo Park’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Menlo Park with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Menlo Park, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Menlo Park and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Menlo Park? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Menlo Park’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Menlo Park, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Consider your climate. If it gets cold enough outside for the wind to blow snow through your window cracks during winter months, installing heavy drapes could exacerbate this issue, while light cotton fabrics won’t prevent them in many cases. Also check which direction the sun shines each day. Do you typically see windows facing south or west? Then, pick materials accordingly.
If you like to decorate your space regularly, consider making small changes every few weeks or months rather than buying entirely new items after several years. And since weathering affects everything from your paint colors to your flooring options, don’t just stick with plain white walls. Even though natural wood tones can withstand wear well, painting them a different shade every couple years prevents discoloration and keeps costs lower in general. As long as you remember to clean surfaces periodically, repainting isn’t necessary. When selecting your floors, opt for durable tiles instead of carpeting, especially considering potential stains coming from spilled beverages. Tiles usually come with grout lines that provide extra points of adhesion when mopped, preventing dust buildup that causes dirt marks.
Finally, don’t forget that window treatments aren’t completely invisible. Although some shutters offer blackout shades, those tend to be noisy, block light and cost thousands per square foot because of their unique construction.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
The following is my personal creed and the reason why I do what I do every day.
1) “To provide high level customer satisfaction through superior craftsmanship, exceptional workmanship and attention to detail” 2) To always deliver the highest level of quality products on time, without hassle and at a great price 3) To exceed expectations at each stage of the buying experience 4) To offer outstanding support to everyone involved in making our dreams come true 5) To treat every person with courtesy while providing them with honest information 6) And finally 7 ) To continue building relationships with people who value honesty, integrity, quality craftsmanship and excellence
If these sound good to you, please visit www.shutterstockbutler.com/join/
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join our team and help fulfill the above goals. Our company values include: 1) Respect and honesty with everyone;2) Quality workmanship;3) A positive attitude towards customer feedback;4) Attention to details;5) An ability to multi task.6) Ability to meet deadlines.7) Strong organizational skill8) Good communication skills9) Flexibility10) A willingness to learn
Please take some time to read my full resume below to get a feel for what the job entails.
Thank you again for considering me and I wish you well in finding someone who fits perfectly into your organization.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Traditional Wood Blinds: Traditional wooden window coverings consist of slats of wood cut to specific measurements. While slatted wood shades are traditional, you will typically find them used mainly in large spaces like garages and living rooms rather than smaller places like bedrooms, offices, kitchens, bathrooms, sunrooms and entryways.
Wood Panels: Also called paneling, wood panels work like traditional wood blinds but without being attached directly to the inside of the window frame. Instead, wood panels float freely above the glass; they often include some type of weather protection system to keep rainwater away from the wood slat, which makes the panels easier to store or move around than real wood blinds. Some brands offer wood panel systems specifically designed to match existing architectural details found on home exteriors. Because they aren’t anchored to anything, wood panels allow homeowners greater flexibility when designing the space. Wood panels can make beautiful additions to nearly any indoor or outdoor structure because of their unique versatility.
Sliding Vinyl Shutters: Sliders are a popular form of sliding shutters due largely to their ability to easily operate. Like sliding vinyl blinds, most slider units are made from lightweight plastic that offers great resistance against temperature extremes and wear caused by everyday use. In addition to operating very smoothly, this material lets you adjust your shade settings easily — allowing you to close only the portions of the unit facing the exterior.
Closed Cell PVC Shutts: Closed cell is another common term referring to a particular type of vinyl product.
Cost of California Shutters in Menlo Park California
1. Color Scheme & Material
There are many different styles available including faux plantation style, colonial style, French country style, Victorian/English cottage style, among many other options. They come in either vinyl siding material or wood slats. These can be made of real lumber, MDF board, plywood, metal, composite materials, stone, tile, or brick. The choice depends largely upon aesthetics and function but some styles will perform better than others depending on climate conditions. For example, wooden shutters tend to offer greater protection against moisture while a solid color like white won’t necessarily block enough heat during hot summer days. If you’re unsure which type of shutters would work well for an indoor space, consult a professional contractor and ask them for recommendations.
2. Size & Shape
Shutters are usually custom ordered according to size and shape requirements for specific homes or buildings. A large home with multiple windows, especially those facing north, could benefit greatly from larger, heavier shutters because the weight of thicker walls helps keep warm air inside during cool winter months. Shorter lengths allow sunlight through a window’s frame but block cold air coming in. On the flip side longer length shutters block less light but also prevent warmer outdoor temperatures from reaching inside. Softer colors such as tan, beige, gray, dark green and pale blue help reduce glare. And darker shades, browns and black, help provide extra insulation against extreme weather.
If you live somewhere sunny or near ocean breezes then you’ll probably prefer lighter colored wood shutters. But, shutters that aren’t properly sealed and insulated are useless no matter how attractive they may appear. Also remember you must account for the width of each opening in your house or building. Depending on this dimension, you may need fewer boards wide than tall. For instance, if your door has four panes of glass, the shutters’ panels should span across these opening. If you only have one pane, then you can choose shorter panels and install them vertically rather than horizontally along the wall.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We offer same day shipping at no additional cost. Our sales team will visit your property during business hours Monday through Friday to answer questions and show samples of products while you enjoy breakfast snacks and coffee at home. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE ESTIMATE ON SHUTTERS AND PRODUCTS INSPECTED BY OUR PROFESSIONAL SALES TEAM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9AM TO 5PM PST
WE ALSO OFFER A FULL CUSTOM HOME INSTALLATION SERVICE INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING SERVICES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST WITHIN ONE MONTH OF PURCHASE FROM US:- Installation of shutters in 3 days after purchase.- Customization of existing window frames.- Replacement of old hardware with stainless steel.- Repairing damaged glass including broken panes.- Placement of sashes and operation of sliding windows.- Repainting door jambs prior to installation of shingle style exterior sheathing panels.- Full interior cleaning of walls and ceilings. And More….https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8zN_6f0r5U&feature=youtu.be
• We ship nationwide 7 DAY A WEEK via UPS Ground Shipping.https://www.facebook.
Buy California Shutters Online
Here’s why I believe this is going to happen.
1. More people have become aware of the benefits and value proposition behind installing quality products like custom made shutters in their homes. In fact, they are even willing to pay extra for better materials and craftsmanship.
2. Most of these shuttering installers are now equipped with modern technology and tools to ensure high level safety standards while doing installations. They use advanced software, cameras, and other equipment to protect themselves against contracting Covid-19 and other infections during their work.
3. There’s even talk among some of them of moving away from traditional brick & mortar shops altogether due to increased demand for their products and service delivery models.
4. As we move towards the next decade, I am certain that the majority of homeowners will continue to seek out premium shutters, whether through word-of-mouth recommendation or through other sources including websites, social media pages, and online reviews.
5. And as a result, there would definitely be more options and choices available to consumers as well.
6. So, I expect to see California Shuttering market size increase significantly over the coming years.
7. And in 2022, the market should experience a shift toward DIY projects which are typically less expensive than hiring professional contractors.
8. So as you read this article today, keep in mind that these numbers could easily double, triple, or quadruple depending upon the impact of coronavirus and subsequent recovery period.
9. If that happens, then I would suggest that you get prepared early for next year because I believe that by the end of 2025, you’d find yourself overwhelmed with options.
10. As a result, I’m expecting more brands to enter the market to offer higher quality products and superior customer experiences. And this could potentially lead to lower prices in the long run.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Menlo Park
Some people ask us why anyone would ever order curtains other than just drapes. Drapes really only provide privacy with no screening factor against light but they tend to cost anywhere from 30 percent less than fully screened curtains. Additionally most people cannot properly hang heavy materials such as silk without help (and that costs extra). Our shutes are typically installed in conjunction with sliding glass doors and windows which requires special framing systems that our team installs and finishes professionally.
We offer multiple styles of premium shutters including classic wooden slats, aluminum clad metal shutters, vinyl lined wood shutters and many other options to fit any personality. For example, if you prefer lighter textured shutters over dark solid color ones, a natural wood veneer with white interior trim could be your perfect match. Do keep in mind though, darker colors often appear brighter and brighter as the daylight fades away after sunset. So a black shade will actually appear grayish brown during daytime hours and then shift back towards true black once the sun sets.
To learn more about our professional shuttering experience click HERE to visit our website. Or read below for ways to get connected with us:
Google+: Shutter By Design Inc. | Shuttering Services | Custom Window Film Curtains & Blinds
Best California Shutters Menlo Park
Now I’m no real “experts” nor am I a professional installer, but I did put together a few photos below to show you guys exactly whats involved when setting these California Shutters. Just keep in mind that while we typically recommend vinyl/wood combo’s for most clients, it certainly isn’t required and many use Timberline Shutters exclusively. Again…no pressure, but let me explain why.
1. Measurement & Installation Guides: We usually provide some sort of measurement guides either through email or PDF format depending upon your preference. This way you can send us pictures or measurements ahead of time and then we can take care of the rest and coordinate accordingly. Also..depending on the job size,we sometimes offer partial kits where only select parts would need to supplied by us. 2. Safety Equipment: Our main focus during installation is safety first and foremost! While we try our hardest to protect ourselves and minimize risk of injury (especially when handling lumber), we highly suggest having proper eye protection available. Some of the tools we commonly carry include nail guns, hammer drill / screw gun, sawzall, tape measurer, framing square, chalk line….etc. 3. Materials Supplied: Before we begin anything we supply full material lists including quantities and dimensions of each part. From there we can discuss shipping options as well! 4. Warranty Information: On average we warranty products for 5 years against defects in materials and workmanship. And yes…that includes accidental damage or wear due to normal housekeeping issues or pets, as well. 5.
Menlo Park’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
In fact, many studies show just how beneficial natural daylight is to our health, moods and overall wellbeing. And the benefits aren’t restricted to humans either; animals, plants and even bacteria thrive under the rays of sunshine. So why wouldn’t you want to incorporate them into your everyday life?
Here at Shutter Boys, we’re dedicated to helping homeowners, condo owners, real estate agents and design professionals discover the joys and benefits of adding shutters to your property. We specialize in custom window treatments like plantation shutters, roller shades, roman blinds and vertical blinds for both commercial and residential use. Whether you’re planning to install shutters yourself, hire a contractor or work with us, we offer top quality products and unparalleled customer service to help you find the perfect fit for your space.
Motorized California Shutters Menlo Park
Benefits Of Having A Motorized Door Shutter System.
1) Save Energy & Money On Your Monthly Electricity Bills2) Increased Privacy3) Better Air Quality4) Protect Against Theft5) Improve Indoor Comfort6) Increase Property Value7) Easier Installation And Removal8) Prevent Mosquitoes9) Control Light Pollution10) Add An Atmosphere To Interior Spaces11) Keep Noise Out12) Reduce UV Rays From Sunlight13) Reduce Heat Gain14) Easy Maintenance15) No Need For Exterior Painting16) Can Be Used As Wall Art Or Decorations
The most popular types of motorized door panels include single panel designs, slider shutters and folding shutters, and roll top windows. One common misconception of motorized doors, is that because they use motors it makes them loud. While some manufacturers install sound dampening material in order to reduce noise, this type of design does not reduce the amount of noise generated due to electric current being used to power the system. Another thing worth mentioning, if you purchase a model that involves manual operation, then it will be louder. So if you’re looking for something quiet, go automatic.
How Much Does It Cost To Install A New Motorized Double Panel Sliding Window?
Depending upon location and whether the homeowner owns the house, the cost of installing a double panel sliding window varies anywhere from $3000-$5000 including labor costs and professional installation. However, the typical install is around $4000 depending on size, style and complexity. If you live inside a condo building, however, installation can vary significantly between buildings, especially large condos with lots of units.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
For the most part, wood shutters will come straight from the mill without modification like wood siding. Manufacturers usually buy lumber directly from mills rather than cut down trees which helps keep costs down. Lumber suppliers sell lumber according to specific grades and widths but each grading group is subject to varying quality depending on location of harvest. For example, Redwood grade 1 is harvested in southern California while red pine is grown in northern Idaho; both regions produce high quality lumber but each region harvests different species. This causes some minor variations in appearance and strength although this difference isn’t dramatic enough to affect functionality.
Some companies offer custom finishes through local painting contractors. While these options seem appealing because they allow customers to personalize the look of their homes, this method adds cost and increases lead times since paint takes several weeks. Wood manufacturers rarely apply finishing treatments unless requested by an individual customer; otherwise, these products would only increase material usage further reducing profit margins. Most vinyl shutters are not treated either and often feature a smooth surface intended for exterior applications; however, untreated surfaces aren’t stain resistant. We recommend considering finishes during the planning stages of project implementation if long term function matters.
There are many benefits to buying wood shutters instead of vinyl ones. A large portion of wooden slats cost less per square foot than vinyl ones due to lower raw materials prices. Unlike vinyl, which starts at around $1-$2/sq ft, wood shutters come in price ranges starting as low as $3-$6/sq ft. If you’re getting quotes from multiple vendors this can help determine whether an upfront investment is worth it since vinyl can range anywhere from $7-$30+/per sq ft. Finally, unlike vinyl, wood panels can handle heavy loads without warping and splitting. They often retain their shape better allowing homeowners to install larger pieces over doors and windows.
To find out which style fits your needs and personality visit us www.shuttersbyshootboys.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We have the tools necessary to install every type of California Shutter. Whether you are considering installing a custom window treatment, adding a sliding door or replacing existing screens with shutters; we are fully equipped to handle your needs. If you live in Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Francisco Bay Area, Central Valley, Ventura Country, Santa Cruz Mountains, Sacramento area and beyond, call us today and schedule service appointment. We guarantee satisfaction.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”