Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
St. Albert’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in St. Albert, Alberta. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters St. Albert Project
St. Albert’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in St. Albert with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in St. Albert, Alberta may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in St. Albert and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near St. Albert? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
St. Albert’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN St. Albert, Alberta
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Professional California Shutters Installation In St. Albert
The first step is always getting a quote from multiple vendors. We recommend starting by calling around locally to find reputable companies who provide excellent service; ask them questions like “How long does it take to schedule an appointment?” “What’s involved during setup?”, and “Can I see samples of similar work they’ve completed?”. Once you get some quotes back, go through each company’s website to gather information and images related specifically to the style or type of shutters you’re interested in. When choosing a vendor you should consider whether or not you would rather purchase materials yourself versus hiring someone experienced enough to complete the project.
For this guide we’ll focus solely on vinyl shutters because those are usually installed by professionals only due to their higher cost per square foot. Vinyl shutters come in various sizes ranging anywhere from 3×6 feet up to 8×18 feet. Some people prefer these large size options while most home owners opt for smaller ones since they often fit better into tight spaces. When deciding on which sized window coverings to buy, be mindful of how many windows you have and what purpose they serve — for example, larger windows near exterior doors typically receive less sunlight than small windows closer to the ceiling. Also keep in mind that if you’re planning to move soon then you won’t need the same amount of protection from harsh weather conditions as homeowners who live outside a city will. If you’d like, check out our other guides to learn more about the benefits, drawbacks and maintenance of different types of shutters.
Best California Shutters St. Albert
I am going through each of them one by one. So lets get started shall we?!
1. American Wood shutters (AWS). These shutters are made of solid wood which makes them extremely sturdy, strong and durable. They come with different sizes and styles to match the size of windows you are installing, so no matter if it is big or small window, AWS can fit perfectly. I love these shutters because there are many options to customize them. They have several types of blinds to go along side the slats to provide extra privacy.
2. Avanti Shutters. Another popular choice among homeowners is the Avanti shutters. It offers great quality products and is known to have high durability, but it can sometimes cost a little bit more than other companies. However they offer a lifetime warranty against defects so it really does pay to shop around.
3. Clopay Shutters. If you prefer a classic style shutters then Clopay would probably be your top pick. Their products include both wood and vinyl shutters that are available in various colors to help your decor. They are extremely versatile and can work well with almost any type of design whether it be modern/contemporary or traditional.
4. Craftmaster Shutters & Blinds. Craftmasters are another good choice if you are interested in customizing your shutters. They allow customers to add special touches like pictures, artwork, and personalize them so no 2 shutters are ever alike.
5. Delta Faucet Shutters. Delta faucets offer some amazing shutter choices. There are a few options including metal shutters and wooden ones. I personally recommend the metal ones as they are easier to install and maintain. They are also extremely customizable allowing you to put pictures, artworks, designs, and anything else you desire onto them.
6. Hunter Douglas Window Treatments.
Motorized California Shutters St. Albert
Motorization. One of the most exciting developments that have taken place in recent years in the home market, whether it was residential, commercial, or even industrial applications; motorization has become increasingly popular for many different types of window coverings.
In addition, advancements made in technology are helping homeowners design custom windows that match their unique lifestyles.
When designing and installing motorized windows, there are many options available depending upon your needs and wants. Some people like the idea of being able to control just a few blinds using an integrated remote while other folks prefer having full programmable functionality.
For those who wish to automate their windows for energy efficiency purposes, this type of feature could save thousands of dollars annually on heating costs!
Here are 7 things every homeowner should consider prior to selecting the optimal motorized window system for his/her house:
1. Type Of Window Covering & Budget Considerations
There are many considerations when deciding which type of covering is ideal for each individual household including aesthetics, budget constraints, ease of use, reliability and maintenance requirements, durability, noise reduction, solar/heat gain management capability, cost effectiveness, ease of operation, aesthetic preference, and even safety preferences. These factors will affect your decision making when considering what style of window covering is desired for your specific project(s).
2. Programmability Is Important And Can Affect Your Financial Outlay For Installation
Many manufacturers offer various levels of complexity in terms of programming capabilities for both manual and automated systems. Most programs today include preset schedules but allow customization for specific times of day and days of week. Many companies also provide “smart” scheduling functions that adjust automatically according to weather conditions and daylight cycles, saving energy and conserving natural light.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
In addition to our standard line of products, Shutterboy’s offers premium products and service packages tailored specifically to meet and exceed customer expectations. These options include customized design concepts, unique finishes like hand stained cedar shakes and custom hardware.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We hope this helps everyone pick exactly what they need and enjoy great savings while doing so. Thank you again for taking the time to read this post if you liked it please leave me some comments and follow my blog @ shutterboys.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
If you already own home windows or if your current window covers aren’t doing enough, adding a quality wood framed California Window cover will help you achieve better insulation values, increase natural lighting for improved indoor air quality, improve overall curb appeal & reduce cooling costs and heating bills while improving comfort levels inside the house.
California Shutter Installation Services (by Shutterboy’s professional installers)
We offer high end custom design service to ensure every project looks amazing no matter which style/product they select. Our team takes pride in providing exceptional customer support to our clients and homeowners. We take great care in ensuring our customers get exactly what they’re after while maintaining a positive experience during each and everyday contact with us
What to expect once installing a wooden California shutters system?
Once installed, the California Window Coverings will be professionally finished to enhance the beauty of the exterior and interior of your property. A properly fit and hung California Windows covering will allow for maximum sunlight penetration through multiple layers, allowing for increased air conditioning use and reduced heat gain. Additionally, this type of coverage creates greater thermal mass, increasing the insulating properties of the building envelope.
For optimal energy savings and cost efficient operation, a well fitted California Window Covers should provide at least 90% shading of window areas. For additional shade reduction, consider installing blinds. Blinds come in many different styles and colors and are designed to block most solar radiation while still allowing some daylighting.
In addition to reducing glare and blocking unwanted outside noise, these types of window accessories also serve to protect furnishings against fading caused by sun exposure and provide security against peeking eyes.
How long does it take to complete a Wooden California Shutter Installation?
Typically, our teams average 2 days per job depending on complexity. Depending on size and location of your home, we often work around 1st and 3rd shifts since the majority of jobs fall into those timeslots. When considering scheduling, please factor in the following factors;
1.) Your schedule availability (including holidays).
2.) Availability of materials required from supplier.
St. Albert’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Here some popular styles of wooden blinds:
Wood Blinds – Popular Wood Blind Styles Available Today
Traditional Wooden Blinds
Wooden Venetian Shades – These types of shades feature vertical slats which can be used horizontally or vertically. They are great if you like classic styling but would rather just have the added privacy afforded by having curtains instead of fully opening windows.
French Window Shade – Also known as Garden Windows, this type of window shade opens completely making it perfect for letting in lots of natural light. When closed they provide complete blackout protection from prying eyes.
Roll Up/Down Blinds – A modern take on traditional roller shades, roll down, then pull back window coverings. This gives your indoor space a sleek minimalist feel while providing both sun blockage and security.
Bamboo Blinds – Made entirely out of bamboo, Bamboo blinds have received rave reviews because of their durability and affordability. Not only are bamboo shades environmentally friendly due to their 100% recyclable material, but they also tend to provide better insulation than other window treatments. For instance, our 6 ft x 4ft bamboo blinds will reduce heat loss up to 27%. Plus, bamboo does well with temperature changes since it requires little maintenance. So no matter if you live somewhere cold, hot or anywhere else in between, bamboo shutters won’t budge! But most importantly, bamboo blinds aren’t flimsy or cheap feeling. On average, bamboo blinds cost less than $100 per roll which makes them one of the top values around. Learn More About Our Bamboos Here.
Cost of California Shutters in St. Albert Alberta
We will discuss which type of shutters that would be most appropriate for specific applications including sliding patio doors, single glazed windows, double hung windows, French door style windows, picture frames and many other things….
Finally, this blog explores which design should be considered during design planning for a home and the various considerations related to sizing/selecting custom size shutters for homes and condos.
Cost of California Shutters in St.Albert Alberta
If you are just starting out building a house then I recommend going with some sort of window coverings like blinds or shades instead of the heavier duty vinyl or aluminum ones. If you’re doing upgrades consider getting larger sizes that you’ll use less frequently rather than the smaller ones used daily for privacy and natural light control. These bigger sized items will take longer to pay back but they’ll keep your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer while providing privacy and controlling sunlight. They’ll lower energy bills too.
There’s no perfect solution because each situation has unique factors that must be taken into account, such as size, construction quality, climate, available space, aesthetics, material availability and budget. But these recommendations provide general guidance based on common situations. Please note: A homeowner who installs vinyl siding or aluminum storm windows could find them wanting after only five years due to weathering effects. When installing shutters for exterior glass walls, homeowners must carefully match the trim color of the wall frame to the shuttering; otherwise, rain leaks through gaps and downspouts can occur if the trim isn’t properly sealed. Vinyl and aluminum must generally be painted every few years to maintain attractive looks. For optimal protection against sun, heat and moisture, consider treating the shutters periodically with protective coatings designed especially for outdoor uses.
To determine whether shutters are suitable for your needs, see our guide to choosing shutters for different kinds of structures, such as houses, sheds, barns, garages, and vacation homes. Learn more about how to buy shingles and other roofing systems.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
Buy California Shutters Online
In this article I will talk about some key changes to come to California shutters sales. If you aren’t familiar with these trends then read through my post below first. It explains why things like “Made In America” and “Local Production” matter more than ever in today’s economy.
Why Local Manufacturing Matters More Than Ever Today
I’m going to dive into the topic of “local manufacturing” because I feel it’s something that has changed significantly over the past decade and could be making a huge impact to many industries across Canada in the near future; especially those who manufacture products themselves versus contracting them out.
If you’re reading this post, chances are, you already know that buying locally made goods matters more than anything else right now. Why? Well, let me explain…
What Is Made In Canada? Canada is home to companies that produce most consumer goods sold around the world — from beer to cars to TVs.
But many of us still believe Canadian brands only mean cheap Chinese knockoffs. And while there certainly is a lot of truth to that stereotype, it’s actually quite misleading. As Canada becomes more competitive with other countries in terms of producing high quality products, there are plenty of manufacturers doing business in Canada whose mission statement includes creating great products for Canadians. Some of them even use materials grown in Canada and hire employees from communities around Ontario. But there are several other reasons why people should care about supporting Canadian-made products, including but not necessarily confined to:
1. They’re Better For The Environment — According to Statistics Canada, between 2007 and 2018, domestic production increased from 20% to 28%. So yes, it would seem that Canadian factories are ramping back up after years of decline, which isn’t surprising since they were always under pressure to keep costs down and compete globally with lower wages. However, according to the same statistics, imports dropped from 63% in 2017 to 58% in 2019 — showing that a strong domestic industry is better for the environment.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
1. Lifestorm Manufacturing LLC – For those on budgets or simply trying to put together an entry level system, Lifestorm makes great choices including their line of wood clad homes and composite systems. A good rule of thumb would be to always go with the most affordable option first and once they meet your needs then you can move towards other options like upgraded material finishes.
3. Clopay Incorporated – We see companies moving away from fiberglass due to safety concerns. As far as replacement goes, Clopay’s offerings fall somewhere along the middle of their industry counterparts making them a solid choice depending upon personal preference and budgeting considerations.
4. Shutter Boys Company – Since day 1 Shutter boys has provided high end designs at competitive prices paired with superior customer care. Their commitment to craftsmanship through every step of manufacturing ensures a long lasting relationship between their clients and the company.
So go ahead click below and take advantage of today’s special discount rates on various models offered by each company and contact me for help finding your perfect pair of shutters.
We’re proud to announce that in 2020, we partnered with leading Canadian real estate agents to deliver a FREE MLS report that includes your property’s unique selling points. Read More…
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHUTTERS BEFORE INSTALLING THEM?
• If you live in Canada, the United States or Mexico, the weather conditions are similar to those in Southern Ontario. So your window coverings should work just fine in St. Albert, Alberta, Canada, and surrounding areas. However, please keep in mind that some materials used to manufacture California Shuttles are different than those used in southern climates. For example, the wood in California Shutters often contains no moisture content which helps them hold up longer during harsh winter months.
HOW CAN I CHOOSE THE BEST CALIFORNIA SHUTTER PRODUCT IN ST. ALBERTA FOR MY HOME OR OFFICE?
There are many choices available today for homeowners who wish to invest in California Shuttered windows and doors. Some popular types include plantation shutters, roller blinds, roman shades, Venetian Blinds, cellular shades & many more. Each type has unique advantages that make choosing a particular style a bit tricky but we hope this guide will help narrow down your search by giving you ideas on which products would suit your needs better. Here’s a quick overview of each category.
PLANTATION/ROLLER BLINDS: Plantation Shutters & Roller Shades come from a single piece of fabric attached to horizontal bars which slide across the opening of each window. They offer excellent energy efficiency, durability, noise reduction & security while providing privacy and blocking sunlight. These styles tend to be expensive due to high material costs. But they are great options for homes that experience extreme seasonal changes like coastal locations or tropical regions.
ROMAN SHADES: Roman Shades are made of cloth strips of various thicknesses sewn together to form a shade. Roman Shade fabrics are typically thicker than roller shades and therefore block more light. Roman Shades also allow you to adjust the amount of sun penetration depending on whether you prefer more or less brightness in your rooms.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”