Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Morinville’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Morinville, Alberta. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Morinville Project
Morinville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Morinville with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Morinville, Alberta may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Morinville and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Morinville? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Morinville’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Morinville, Alberta
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Best California Shutters Morinville
What are some tips to consider?
1. Quality over quantity;
2. Customized shutters provide value, ease of cleaning, durability and beauty beyond cost savings.
3. If it’s cheaper than buying custom shutters then buy the cheaper ones because they’ll be far less expensive to replace/repair and maintain.
4. Always purchase professional installers who are trained, insured and licensed. They should always use appropriate hardware. Only hire installers certified by Window World, Shutters Direct or Pacific Sliders. Never go cheap just for the sake of saving money. We recommend hiring someone like this instead of waiting until damage occurs after being installed improperly.
If you already own windows, consider adding California Shutter blinds and shades, which are often overlooked but offer many great benefits.
5. Be careful of companies offering no-cost installations while still selling premium window coverings. These types of vendors typically try to take advantage of customers through deceptive sales practices meant to gain unwarranted profits without providing adequate customer service support during the lifetime of your investment. Don’t fall victim! Be extremely cautious when working with these individuals to ensure fair price negotiations and proper sizing recommendations. Avoid installing anything except standard sized frames.
6. Make sure your frame material is properly attached to prevent leaks. Some manufacturers claim their materials resist leaking, however a solid attachment could cause water intrusion problems that would have otherwise been prevented had the framing adhesive been used correctly. Consult a trusted installer regarding whether an acrylic coating must first be applied prior to adhering the vinyl and cedar trim to frame for added protection. And ensure that your door sweeps are adequately sealed against air infiltration without holes and gaps.
7. Ensure glass is properly aligned upon sealing. Poorly aligned glass reduces solar heat rejection efficiency and significantly increases energy costs. Proper alignment minimizes condensation issues caused by rain washing moisture across the glass causing fogging and mold growth.
8. Purchase your most frequently opened windows early and keep them clean, well maintained and secure for longer life spans. We suggest sealing your windows every five years or annually whichever is earlier.
Morinville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
For example, while traditional window treatments typically block light and views outside of your home, outdoor shuttering products allow natural light through while providing privacy inside while still protecting against harsh weather conditions outside. They can be installed anywhere around your home without requiring specialized tools or professional knowledge, making them incredibly versatile as well as affordable options. Plus, unlike many other types of shutters, they generally won’t obstruct views or cause glare issues if you live near trees or plants, and they can help protect your property against water damage caused by rainstorms (see below).
So why not install some shuttered panels to keep your house safe from sunburn during summertime? Check out the video above for my recommended brands and styles of California Shutters so you can get started today! For me, they go beyond just covering the front entranceway and become part of an overall theme that creates a cohesive aesthetic across your entire residence.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl Shutts come in various options; this includes custom vinyl shutters, readymade vinyl shutters, aluminum shutters, vinyl shutters, plastic shutters, iron shutters, steel shutters, brass shutters, copper shutters, glass shutters, fiberglass shutters, among many other types of vinyl shutters. Both wood and vinyl shutters will be able to block noise, heat gain, cold loss and provide privacy for homes but each material holds unique advantages and disadvantages, including costs and ease of use.
We chose to focus mostly on wood shutters due to their historical dominance, longevity and overall strength/security benefits (including affordability). However, since both styles offer similar functionality, homeowners should consider cost savings when making their final choice.
Here are some additional notes regarding choosing your preferred style of California Shutter products:
1. Wooden shutters tend to hold better against earthquakes than vinyl ones but they do expand and contract a bit easier which could pose a problem during times with extreme temperature changes. They also dry out slower than vinyl shutters but they still work well under normal conditions while vinyl needs frequent maintenance. This gives wooden shutters a small advantage in certain climates.
2. If you live in Northern parts where temperatures dip below freezing, wood shutters require thicker plywoods and stronger fasteners compared to vinyl shutters, which usually only need 1 inch thick boards plus screws. These issues become more pressing in areas like the Pacific Northwest where winters can get long and harsh. Even though these shutters typically sell anywhere within 3 inches of 5 feet wide, most builders won’t recommend them due to the extra labor required to install them. In fact, unless you’re building in Alaska, Canada or Mexico, the average price difference between wood vs. vinyl shutters varies somewhere around $100 per square foot, depending on the state. While this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, it’s worth considering whether you’ll have enough space to accommodate such expensive upgrades.
Buy California Shutters Online
How did this come to be? I read several reviews online while researching the best products available in my market area. I noticed many of them had negative remarks about some companies and products they used and installed themselves. I decided to write one myself, in hopes people would find it useful and get good customer service as well when dealing with home improvement contractors and manufacturers..
Here’s something else you should notice… The majority of these brands of windows and door shutters come with 3M weatherstripping already attached during production. However, many of those companies use inferior weather stripping which will wear down quickly. So, when buying shutters, always check the box for “3M Weatherproofing” before installing… 3M Weatherproofing guarantees against water intrusion, air leakage and UV degradation. Many other brands only provide 2 years of warranty.
If you’re thinking of getting custom built shutters instead of simply choosing one type, then perhaps you’d like to consider checking out Shutterboy’s “Build Your Own Cali Shutters System” feature… A unique way to customize your own shutters by measuring each opening in your space before ordering. We’ll take care of the rest.. No matter what style or design you go with, most of us who live in rainy climates love shutting out the rain because it feels great to have a dry place inside after being soggy outside all day… And no matter what color you pick, it makes your house feel warm and inviting. Here at SHUTTERBOYS™, we’ve got lots of fun colors available, just ask us..
Motorized California Shutters Morinville
1. They keep air conditioning bills down
If you’ve ever opened your home’s blinds only to realize that it feels like you’ve entered a sauna, then this will be music to your ears. When properly installed, motorized shutters reduce energy costs due to improved ventilation through shade control. If you live somewhere humid, they’ll help prevent mold growth thanks to increased airflow; similarly, if you live somewhere cold, they’ll block heat rays which helps protect against overheating.
2. They save space
One thing everyone wants lately is extra real estate. So if your house has small square footage because you chose to prioritize other things over construction quality, adding solar screen panels makes perfect sense. These thin film screens are made of polyester and feature a smooth exterior surface that prevents glare, making them ideal for blocking sunlight without causing reflections.
3. They provide security
Motorized shutters come equipped with sensors built to automatically close whenever someone approaches — protecting both you and your property. Additionally, these window treatments allow you to lock them remotely allowing you to remain safe and secure, knowing that nothing nefarious could happen inside your residence.
4. They increase resale value
Nowadays buying houses isn’t a decision anyone takes lightly. Sure, sometimes you buy into something solely for the location, but most times you’re either selling a place with existing issues or wanting to raise the sale price quickly. The better your home looks in general, the faster sales go. Adding high-quality window coverings gives buyers everything they crave, which is reflected in higher prices.
5. They look great
Whether you opt for white or darker colors, motorized shutters look fantastic. Their sleek clean lines are designed to match practically anything in your décor.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
• Why Buy From Us? “We understand the importance of our customers’ experience. We take pride in our workmanship and strive for excellence every day because our customers deserve only the finest home improvements possible. Every installation begins with careful consultation and design planning, which ensures the most effective utilization of space, materials, and natural light. Each project includes an evaluation of current lighting conditions, a thorough inspection of existing glass options/material options including custom made glazings, an analysis of overall living area needs and preferences, consultation with architects, engineers, painters and other members of your team to ensure optimal functionality and aesthetics. A professional presentation of each proposed solution will ensure accurate measurements, cost efficiencies and ease of implementation will provide excellent value.”
• Quality & Reliability”Every Shutterboy® product undergoes strict testing prior to being marketed. Additionally, after final production our manufacturing facility undergoes rigorous internal audits twice annually. When selecting ShutterBoy®, clients select a company they feel confident enough to rely upon for high end windows solutions. All Shutter Boy® installers hold professional licenses issued by both the state and national organizations; additionally many carry insurance protection to further protect yourself against unforeseen problems.”
• Warranty Information”All Shutter boy® shutters include a lifetime warranty guaranteeing proper installation and function when properly installed and maintained. As owners of this highly reputable business, we strongly believe that installing our products should be left strictly to professionals. If you are unsure whether or not you could benefit from hiring someone trained in our techniques, we recommend consulting a pro about Shutterboy® products. Once your decision to buy from us is confirmed, Shutterboy® offers a complete satisfaction guarantee covering labor costs and/or parts required during your initial purchase and subsequent maintenance.” • More Details: https://shutterboyusa.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Morinville
When choosing which California Shuttter products are going to work best for your particular project, consider several factors like your desired appearance style, size of window(s), location of windows, budget, and any other preferences you might have. Once you’ve determined what type of shutters would suit your needs, it’s time to find them, install them, and test your new custom design. Here are five tips from Shutterboys to help ensure a quality experience during your next California Shuttering purchase or installation:
1) Ask for Help
If you’re unsure of whether to go with custom or stock shutters, ask friends and family members what they prefer. They’ll probably tell you they’d rather use stock shutters because they’re easier to install. But, if you have the extra cash to burn and really want something unique, then custom shutters will allow you to get exactly what you want.
2) Make Sure Your Project Is Within A Reasonably Convenient Distance
Shutterboys only sells and installs California Shutters within reasonable distances from Morinville. However, if you live farther than 100 km away, we suggest you contact us first to determine whether or not we can provide service for your specific needs. We want to serve everyone but we cannot guarantee the availability of our team in every area.
Cost of California Shutters in Morinville Alberta
California Shutter Installation Costs in 2019
I am going to assume that most people reading this article already own at least 1 window cover. Most probably it was something like Venetian Blinds or Roller Shades. If this is true we can skip straight ahead to step 3.
If however you still haven’t decided which type of Window Covering to install yet. Here’s a quick overview to help you decide.
There are basically four main types of Window Covers available in Canada today: Wood blinds, Vinyl, Drapery and Roller shades. Each style offers a unique combination of functionality, aesthetics, quality and durability. All these factors come together to form a complete package, making each type ideal for specific situations, depending largely upon personal preference and aesthetic needs.
These types of window covers are made mostly from real wood slats. These wooden slats are usually cut and shaped to fit around the frame of your windows. They offer excellent insulation properties, making them perfect solutions for cold regions. Their natural appearance gives them a classy touch. However, they tend to look old fashioned in modern homes because of their traditional design. They are often used for covering large areas like patio doors but not much else.
Vinyl Window Treatments
This style of window treatments is also known as “Roller Shade”. A vinyl fabric material is rolled onto metal rollers. When pulled down it creates a semi-transparent window treatment for your home or office. This is great solution if you’re looking to hide unsightly views outside while maintaining privacy inside of your house or business. Vinyl roller shades are a good choice for rooms without many light sources, especially bedrooms where sunlight could damage furniture.
Roller Shades have become popular as people have started choosing darker colors for their interiors. Dark colored shades allow less light to get in while keeping the view visible.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
However, installing them correctly requires special attention to detail which is why Shutterboys offers professional custom installations service. By hiring skilled professionals, Shutterboy ensures that our customers will get top quality products without compromising customer experiences.
WHAT IS THE BEST CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS FOR MY HOME OR CONDO IN MORINVILLE ALBERTA CANADA IN 2022?
Calgary Alberta Canada | Calgary AB, St Albert AB, Okotoks AB
We carry over 50 different styles of premium woodcalifornia shadingsystemshuttersinall typesof weather conditionsincluding; vinylcoatedandclear glass shades. If you aren’t sure what styleyou should go for, just browseour catalogorlet usknowwhat you’relookingfor andwe’llrecommendthebestoptionforyou.
In addition to providing beautiful window coverings, shutters provide a host of benefits rangingfrom energy efficiency, privacy control and security protection to reducing glare. Not only this but they come with many amazing design options such as blind sliders and swivel casements allowing homeowners to customize them perfectly according to their needs. A few of these unique features include:
• Blind Sliding Casement Shades
This is probably one of the most popular choices among interior owners due to their convenience and elegance. They offer maximum ventilation because you simply pull down on the shade panel to fully uncover your windows. Some models feature integrated LED lighting which allows light to pass through the fabric thereby saving electricity bills. Other than being highly practical, these blind slidingcasemantransformsyour spaceinto awarm and inviting living environment.
• Sun Louvers
For those who cannot afford shading panels to protect themselves from harmful sunlight, louvered panelsareanothergreat solutionto help reduce overheating.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
For the ultimate guides to different kinds of custom window treatments and DIY projects around the world, check out the following posts:
Window Treatments Around the World
Curtains & Shades Worldwide
Decorative Wallpaper / Panels Worldwide
Interior Lighting Design Guidelines Throughout Europe
Doors & Entryway Doors Across Europe
Custom Window Treatments Australia
Rugs across Asia
Shutters All Over China
Custom French Door Installation
Designing Your Own Custom Kitchen Cabinets
Kitchen Cabinet Designs Worldwide
Furniture Storage Solutions Across Japan
Home Staging Ideas From Scandinavia
European Bedroom Designs
Sofas and Upholstery Options Allover Spain
Paint Colors For Living Rooms
Upholstered Headboards USA
European Furniture Solutions (Europeans Only!)
We hope you enjoy reading through this longwinded introduction to our topic as well as browsing though hundreds of photos and video samples from our extensive database of examples. If you’d rather just get straight to it, jump to the bottom and check out all of the great designs available at Shutterboys’ store right now, but remember, since we only sell actual hardware products manufactured by manufacturers worldwide, you’ll find many new designs emerging each day. Just pick your favorite from among the thousands of shutter ideas that await your selection right here.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We live in a beautiful part of town, surrounded by gorgeous trees, rolling hills and amazing views. We wanted an exterior design element that would help protect us during rainy season, keep the cool air inside during the hot summer months, and provide protection against windy weather. Our front door faces south, towards Puget Sound, and gets quite cold in November/December, especially early morning hours. So, we had no choice; we chose to install custom bay windows. They definitely made my outdoor space feel warmer, and added character to my house that I love having.
I thought we could get through the rainy season without them because they weren’t installed yet…and then came March 2018….sooo many storms!! After being through several storm events (including hail damage), my husband decided he’d rather go ahead and buy some vinyl shutters instead of trying to repair the wooden ones. These shutters come fully assembled in a box and only need to be nailed down around windows and doors. Plus, we love the style — modern meets classic — perfect combination!
And since installing shutters wasn’t enough excitement for me, I was excited to learn I am pregnant again with baby #3!!! My pregnancy journey started at 28 weeks along in August 2017, meaning I’m 3+ years away from giving birth to my third child. For me, the first trimester went smoothly with minimal symptoms other than gaining weight. During my second trimester though, I did experience several changes….some good, most unexpected. But I won’t lie…those changes threw me completely for a loop. Here’s a little peek into my second trimester…
And finally, we are back into fall weather with cooler temperatures, sunshine and rain showers.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
This was an unprecedented situation for most humans. People lost jobs, homes, families and loved ones due to COVID-19 in less than 1 week. A total disaster that affected millions upon millions of lives across the globe.
After years of trying to come to grips with an economic crisis like no other mankind had ever seen before, suddenly the next day the stock market crashed. Like every single company, banks and investors around the globe started having liquidity issues. Many companies were forced to file bankruptcy protection while most financial institutions took extreme measures to protect themselves against massive liabilities. As a result, billions of dollars were wiped out overnight and trillions could be added overnight. And it gets worse because these problems affect us today still and it looks like they will continue to grow exponentially.
At Shutterboys Canada Inc., we saw firsthand first hand the impact of the Coronavirus outbreak on business operations. While many shuttered their doors indefinitely we decided to stay open during the months of March and April and continued to work remotely until late June. We did however see some significant changes after the shutdown which included a decrease in orders, fewer clients visiting our showroom and a drop in overall sales activity. For example the month of May brought only $7,000 worth of products sold instead of usual monthly average of $30,000-$50,000 per month. Also, the weeks following the month ended up being exceptionally slow. However, since mid-June we seem to be seeing a noticeable improvement in sales and volume especially considering July is already half way gone. Hopefully with cooler weather coming on September 22nd, customers will begin picking up again. Our hope would be for them to have enough confidence in their home projects that they feel comfortable ordering materials once summer hits full force again.
We believe that we have learned several valuable lessons from the past months and hopefully made adjustments accordingly. One aspect is customer service.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”