Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Liberty Hill’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Liberty Hill, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Liberty Hill Project
Liberty Hill’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Liberty Hill with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Liberty Hill, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Liberty Hill and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Liberty Hill? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Liberty Hill’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Liberty Hill, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We believe people should be able to express themselves freely through materials other than paint. Our philosophy stems from a desire to provide quality products made from natural timbers like Cedar or Pine; while maintaining the highest level of craftsmanship possible. We strive to deliver these ideals every day through each piece we handcraft, the way we treat our customers who purchase our shutters and doors, and the exceptional service we offer them.
To Build A Beautiful House
Your home shouldn’t just be functional, but beautiful and inviting. At Shutter Boys, we work tirelessly to find unique ways to improve both appearance and value for homeowners across North America. By working directly with manufacturers, building contractors and architects to understand and solve problems specific to each client’s project, we continuously innovate to better serve the needs of our clients.
For Quality Over Quantity
At Shutter Boy, every door is built with attention to detail. From choosing the proper size, style and material, to applying finishing touches like hardware, molding strips and custom glass options. Every element serves a purpose and adds character to your space. As opposed to mass producing many different models and trying to satisfy customer demand, we focus solely on designing high quality designs which stand the test of time—even after hundreds of years.
Because We Care About Your Experience
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
At Shutterboy’s, we believe every window should be treated like art, and each project demands the same level of care. We use only quality materials to craft custom-made products designed for your home or condominium, ensuring longevity through superior construction techniques and design.
But quality also extends beyond simply building beautiful, sturdy shutters. When it comes to choosing the ideal style and material for your projects, we offer several options including verticals, roman blinds, plantation shutters, roller shades, and woven screens.
To assist homeowners who prefer traditional wooden designs but would still benefit from modern functionality, we include an array of styles and colors of premium hardwood slats, along with a selection of accessories like hardware, moldings, valences, finials, and trim kits.
To further ensure long-term beauty and value, we provide full manufacturer warranties covering a lifetime of labor for most models and 10 years on some select designs
When shopping among different manufacturers, many companies charge extra for shipping charges. However, we take great pride in offering affordable rates without hidden fees. For example, some dealers will tack on expensive handling costs after you buy, while we pass these savings onto customers.
Buy California Shutters Online
We are going to provide some great ideas along with tips. We hope this guide helps you determine whether buying and installing shutters is the perfect solution.
California wood shutters come in many different designs and styles and each type offers something unique and special. Below are just a few examples of the most popular types of shutters available today.
Shutters made from various materials including wooden slats, fiberglass, vinyl & metal strips, canvas, woven fabrics, or custom designed panels for added privacy and security. They cover windows like blinds, but they can be opened completely, allowing light through while protecting window areas from rain, snow, wind, insects and heat gain.
Types of Shutters Commonly Used Today: Wood Slat Shutters
Wood shutters have become increasingly trendy for both residential homes and condos because of their attractive appearance and ease of use. Slatted shutters offer protection against sun glare and a beautiful modern decorating feature, plus they allow natural sunlight inside. At A+S Window Systems, we carry high quality wooden shutters in multiple varieties and color options. For example, wood shutters come in white oak, red oak, pine or other solid woods with either vertical slats or horizontal ones. Some models are specially made to match existing architectural details with matching decorative trim pieces.
Custom Made Vinyl Panels or Sheeting
At A+VWindow Solutions, we sell this type of shutters primarily due to the fact that they are less expensive than traditional wood or glass shades. All the same benefits apply; they block harmful UV rays, keep cold air outside during winter months, protect rooms from extreme temperature changes and prevent water leaks, leaving no fingerprints behind. Custom made panels can fit almost seamlessly onto the facade without affecting the view of architecture around the house. These shutters can range dramatically in price depending upon size, materials used and additional customization.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Liberty Hill
Shutters are designed for multiple purposes depending on climate conditions, privacy needs and homeowner preferences. They come in different sizes and styles according to your project needs whether you intend to keep your home safe against wind damage, heat & cold effects, provide natural insulation keeping energy costs down while still allowing good views inside your house or just protect windows and doors from rain water leaks and dust storms without completely sealing those areas from outside weather factors. Most manufacturers offer several types of options including traditional window shutters which block sunlight when opened and close to prevent air drafts, storm protection shutters which seal gaps between walls and windows and blinds which cover large panes of glass like doors or patio windows. Blinds are used to reduce light coming through windows, as a privacy feature or simply because someone prefers less visibility while being able.
Most commonly people use blinds for privacy and shade however many other types of shades exist and some can easily take the place of blinds such as vertical roller curtains. If you’re planning renovations for your current residence check around town first to ensure no one else uses certain colors or patterns similar to what you’ve always liked and then once you find something you really love try going with something slightly darker than your usual color palette in case it looks brighter in person due to lighting. I’m talking about light fixtures here, nothing wrong with getting some bright white ones installed though. Another thing to consider is that blinds tend to go hand in hand nicely with interior décor choices especially in terms of materials. Wood, stone, metal, brick; all things that complement the design style of your home nicely.
When choosing a company for shutters you should focus on cost effectiveness, quality workmanship & customer service when shopping.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
1. Visit Your Local Architectural Store (ASAP). If you’re working with licensed architects or builders in California, chances are they will be able to recommend a qualified sales representative who specializes in installing custom doors and windows. They will either work with you directly or introduce you to professionals who operate locally; and these tradesmen should already be familiar with and experienced with installations using quality products made specifically for your house style or building location.
2. Find A Manufacturer Certified Installer Nearby. While most manufacturers won’t charge anything extra for a visit to see samples, most of them will offer discounts or special deals for companies doing large projects in certain neighborhoods. Finding a certified installer isn’t always possible, but calling around to find someone near you usually leads to better rates than those found through your architect or builder. Many companies prefer to deal only one client per season due to the volume involved and the unpredictability of weather conditions during the year.
3. Shop Online Instead Of Shopping At Showrooms Or Stores.. We’ve seen numerous websites offering great savings on premium California Shutters. Most online vendors allow customers to request a quote and purchase online without visiting store inventory. And since many companies specialize in specific styles and brands, shopping online often enables you to save thousands in shipping costs versus going to physically visit several showroom locations.
4. Avoid Low Cost Shops Until After Installation Has Started. Some retailers in this industry focus solely on selling cheap hardware components. Often times inexpensive price tags come alongside substandard supplies or shoddy construction techniques which could end up costing you more money down the road. These types of stores tend to lack experience handling and maintaining the high standards associated with installations. Take caution when evaluating prices. Do some research prior to selecting a contractor and don’t rely completely on advertisements, reviews, or other third party ratings sites until after the job has begun.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
2. Top 3 Reasons to install shutters over blinds/curtains
3. Types of Shutters available and which work best for each home type
4. How does installation affect the appearance of my windows?
5. A brief history of shutters and why they became popular again.
6. My house has had a roof leak for months, should I get shutters installed today?
7. How long will a single roll of California Shuttles take to hang?
8. Do I really NEED shutters?
9. Can I save money installing shutters myself? 10. Will the project be completed in less than 5 days? 11. Does having shutters increase energy efficiency? 12. Is this something you would recommend? 13. How soon after a storm could I expect damage? 14. If I order shutters in advance of a hurricane or big rain event…what happens next? 15. When can I get them delivered? 16. Do I still need to purchase a window cover? 17. Where did California Shutts come from? 18. Should I consider other products first? 19. How often should I wash my screens? (Note; The posts below mention “shutters” but most people mean “California Shutters”. For some reason, many contractors use the term “window screening”, despite the fact it’s another form of screen covering). 20. How can I determine whether the contractor who built my house was actually qualified? 21. Most Important Question: What is a good price range for these types of jobs? 22. Who do i call to schedule my appointment? 23. How will the new screens fit? 24. What should I know going in? 25. How well do these products hold up against hurricanes? 26. What makes a good installer? 27. How old must the property be? 28. Does anyone know anything about custom design options? 29. How fast can someone put up shutters? 30. How far away from me do I have to drive? 31. What size openings are recommended for shutters? 32. Can I go anywhere during construction? 33. What kind of tools / materials does he usually bring? 34.
Best California Shutters Liberty Hill
Here’s why people prefer custom made windows instead of cheaper models available in stores…
Many homes in Texas lack privacy because they use vinyl window frames which are only 4 inches wide at most. Vinyl is easily scratched and becomes brittle after several months of exposure to sunlight and heat — just like old tires that get punctured. Some vinyl frame manufacturers actually recommend replacing them every 10 years; but, they usually come back around 20 years in the same condition…and then eventually fail completely unless repaired. A wooden window frame holds its shape better than vinyl. Wooden windows offer strength and durability to withstand wind load and weather conditions without breaking down. They provide insulation value and natural thermal resistance to help keep you cool during summertime and warm during winter. Wood is naturally resistant to mold, rot, termites, insects, bugs, mildew, scratches, stains & decay. Wood is maintenance free.
What makes us special? We manufacture quality products, install them properly, take care of customers, work closely with architects and builders, provide superior customer service, sell through leading retailers nationwide…etc..
And the final factor. I am a licensed home builder who built my first house in 1996 and had owned one company since 2005. I started Shutteries in 2014 while working full-time as a contractor building houses in Austin. I started this business with a couple other contractors, and still run it alongside another job with my partner, Josh. I wanted to learn everything possible about the industry because it was something totally foreign to me, and I love helping others navigate their options and find solutions that truly fit their needs. And honestly? Most days I wish I could be doing nothing else besides making these beautiful things. But, alas, life takes me elsewhere. Our team loves providing great customer experience, listening to clients concerns/wants, and giving detailed recommendations based on our own professional experiences and knowledge.
Best California Shutters Liberty Hill is our passion project—one our family members helped found together. As long as he keeps being himself, he’s gonna make me proud ??? https://shutterstock.
Liberty Hill’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
From vinyl siding, shingles to brick cladding, California Shutters will cover almost anything you put under a roof. We offer everything from traditional horizontal blind shades like Hunter Douglas Shades, Roman Blinds, Vertical Roll Shades and Custom Wood Shades to modern architectural styles such as Modern Roller Shutters and Wooden Venetian Blinds.
California shutters are designed to keep the heat/cool outside while blocking sunlight completely inside; they help control lighting without making the home dark or gloomy. And most importantly, California shutters provide a stylish accent for any design style whether modern or classic Americana.
For years we have provided custom made wooden shaded products for homeowners who prefer them instead of the generic roll down window treatments sold every day. But California Shutters are far superior than most other options available today because 1). They are custom fit exactly to each property based upon measurements taken during the initial consultation phase, 2). All hardware and material choices are decided by customers themselves rather than being left up to us after sales service, 3). Our custom designs incorporate various shapes and sizes and can be customized to complement existing architecture inside and out. 4). Installation is fast and hassle free. 5). Unlike most manufacturers who cut corners by selling mass produced products that lack quality, California Shutters come from only high end vinyl mills and suppliers, 6). Every single California shade is manufactured by hand for perfection. 7), Finally 8). Your satisfaction guaranteed.
Our Mission Statement
To provide homeowners the perfect blend of beauty, functionality and value.
This article discusses the benefits of cloud security and why this technology should become part of cybersecurity strategies in early 2020s. Cloud computing helps organizations to reduce capital expenses and save data storage costs effectively. However, due to multiple vulnerabilities of cloud systems, companies must adopt effective network protection technologies
In addition to securing against external threats, network security includes protecting information flows internally. For example, in large enterprises, employee’s personal devices may contain sensitive business intelligence.
Cost of California Shutters in Liberty Hill Texas
In addition to providing added value for your property, shutters can also help reduce energy bills. They block some UV rays thus reducing heat gain or loss through the windows significantly. Moreover, shutters come installed inside house to protect the windows from wind damage and other external factors.
California Shutters is probably among affordable brands today but the cost depends upon numerous factors including size, material, design, color pattern, style, shade type, shape and more. The average price ranges around $800, while high end ones could go higher than $2000 per pair. Your final choice should depend on various features like whether you are aiming to achieve better insulation and heat retention qualities at a lower price tag or seeking the maximum coverage area without spending too much cash.
Motorized California Shutters Liberty Hill
In this post I will explain some basic ways to install shutters and talk about my personal experiences with them. For those who would prefer to just read my opinions and experience rather than see pictures of my house, feel free to skip ahead to “Installing Custom Wood Shutters” section. After seeing the benefits of shutters first hand I decided to buy several styles including blinds/curtains to cover large wall areas behind doors and picture frames which hang above my kitchen cabinets. Since then, our family loves being able to enjoy sunrises while still enjoying privacy in rooms like master bedroom and bathroom. As a homeowner, I highly recommend buying new shutters every five years because newer models become available regularly. If you live outside of Southwestern Pennsylvania, I suggest calling me personally for assistance choosing your next project.
This guide serves both homeowners and remodelers alike. Whether you are building a complete home or changing your current structure, these tips should come in handy regardless of whether you go through contractor bids or DIY projects. Before starting work, take into account possible building codes restrictions and other specifications pertaining to specific types of structures. Also keep an eye towards hurricane safety standards and weatherproof requirements. Finally, you must consider your own preferences regarding aesthetics, materials & colours among other things. When you begin your project, remember that shutters typically cost around $1 per square foot.
After deciding upon the type of shutters you would like to purchase, head off to your nearest lumber yard or hardware store to find suitable materials.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
California’s unique climatic conditions demand different solutions for homeowners who wish to maintain indoor comfort while avoiding costly renovations due to poor building materials. For example, homes built in coastal regions must ensure proper ventilation of air inside the structures in order to combat excessive moisture condensation resulting from the combination of warm sea breezes and cold mountain winds. Likewise, homes located under the San Diego sun bear little resemblance to those situated in inland cities, making them susceptible to dramatic temperature variations throughout the course of a single day. When these factors combine together in a relatively small area, they lead to higher energy consumption rates. As a result, installing top-quality California wooden shutters gives homeowners greater protection against rising utility bills without having to compromise on aesthetics or indoor airflow.
Vinyl shutters lack many of the same advantages offered by true wood products. These nonwood products tend to be less stable and durable because they are typically constructed of plastic resins which easily crack and warp. They are also heavy and cumbersome to install, requiring professional help whether through contractors or unskilled labor employed via Amazon Mechanical Turk. While this type of DIY project does come at a lower price point, it also leaves behind significant environmental footprints that include increased transportation emissions and disposal costs. Additionally, these types of panels often contain harmful chemicals used in fabrication processes, including bisphenol A (BPA), phthalate esters and formaldehyde among other toxins. Finally, vinyl shutters do not contribute toward forest habitat preservation efforts either; although most manufacturers insist that theirs use sustainable wood sources, they still require the extraction of trees.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
If you live in areas prone to hurricanes and tropical storms then you will definitely appreciate installing these high cost products which come with many benefits including thermal massing which helps buildings gain structural strength or “bulk”. However California shutters aren’t just for warm climates; they work anywhere because of their versatility and ability to customize fit almost anything. A word of caution though: if your home gets hit by lightning than you shouldn’t use California shutters without contacting a qualified professional installer and making sure they understand the risks involved. Also ask around town if anyone who installed California shutters had electrical problems after doing so.
What Makes Us Better Than Other Shutter Companies?:
We are not another vinyl window company or plastic curtain company. We specialize exclusively in custom made, handcrafted, custom designed, top quality American Made solid Wood Exterior Shutters sold only through independent distributors like ourselves. Unlike most companies we source all materials locally and manufacture all aspects of each project under strict guidelines to ensure quality craftsmanship. By utilizing modern tools and technology along with state of art manufacturing techniques no shortcuts will ever be taken. Our craftsmen are some of the highest trained professionals in the industry today. Each and every step of our processes are overseen and approved by us. Because every individual project requires specialized attention and consideration every single detail needs to be attended to. Even seemingly minute details have an effect on final appearance and functionality. Our design team spends countless hours working long days and nights designing unique designs specific to projects and clients. Quality is always a key focus when selecting material components like finishes. These selections include everything from glass choices and color selection to door hardware typeface choice to overall dimensions. Every aspect of our product line is uniquely tailored to meet individual client specification requirements.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”