Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Helotes’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Helotes, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Helotes Project
Helotes’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Helotes with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Helotes, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Helotes and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Helotes? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Helotes’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Helotes, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Motorized California Shutters Helotes
I will cover everything from choosing which type of shutters would be most appropriate for your home, to installing them, to making minor repairs and replacements along the way.
If you find yourself struggling with these decisions please read the full article below. If you already use motorized shutters but feel that they could improve upon certain aspects then check it out! We have plenty of ideas on where to go next. But first lets take a step back and understand the basic differences between different types of shutters.
Shutters are available in either aluminum or wood and come in many shapes and designs. When considering buying shutters it is always wise to research and choose the style and shape that fits your needs.
There are 4 main styles of shutters that are commonly used to keep cool air inside homes during hot summers and help prevent heat loss while adding privacy and beauty to your homes exterior walls. They also provide insulation against cold weather conditions by limiting sunlight penetration. These are the following:
Wood Shutters: Wood shutters offer great value and quality. They come in various shapes including paneled and batten shutters. Paneled shutters are the original classic wood shutter.
Motorized Aluminum Shutters: Motorizealuminum shutters allow for remote control operation via smartphone and tablet applications. Remotely closing/opening your blinds is very convenient especially when traveling. Most people enjoy being able to close/open blinds without leaving their seat. This feature eliminates the hassle associated with manually opening and shutting every window.
Swinging Door Blinds: Swing doors are made specifically for sliding patio door openings such as sliding glass doors. They operate almost identically to traditional vertical blinds except that instead of lifting/lowering vertically it opens/closes horizontally across the entire width of the door frame.
Fixed Window Blinds: Fixed window blinds are designed to attach to existing windows rather than replace current horizontal slats found in standard roller shades.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Here are some things you should expect from us:
Great Value & High Performance
– All of our products come directly form our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. They feature innovative technology and materials to ensure superior performance. And because they’re available exclusively through us, you’ll get high-quality products delivered quickly — no waiting lists.
– Because all of our shutters come with professional install instructions, you shouldn’t be left stranded without help. From measuring and installing them correctly to finishing them properly, everything we do will take only a few days
If something goes awry during shipment or after delivery, we guarantee full replacement. If anything happens that leaves damage in transit, we promise 100% repair service to cover the cost of shipping back your defective item to us, along with any applicable return postage fees.
When you buy from Shutterboys, you won’t see these offers anywhere else. Here’s just a sampling of what makes us unique:
1 Year Warranty
All of our premium products come with a 1 year warranty against defects and labor from date of purchase.2 Year Warranties (with Labor Only)*
For customers needing additional protection beyond standard warranties, 2 years of coverage for labor costs (for example, replacing damaged panels) can be added for $50/year.3 Years Limited Lifetime Warranty *
This covers all aspects of the material, including the hardware, paneling, siding, trim boards and accessories.*5 Year Replacement Program **
In the event your home gets water intrusion damage, Shutterboys will replace your window covering(s), regardless of age, style or color, for five years.**6 Month Protection Plan ***
We provide six months (180 days) of protection against fire damage.
7 Day Money Back Policy
Your satisfaction matters to us.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
1. Buy Right. A high quality window covering will increase curb appeal and provide years of protection against heat loss. But there’s no point in spending thousands on something that will just get damaged quickly. Make sure your installer recommends products made specifically for wood frames, which won’t warp, crack or split easily.
2. Install Right. Professional installers take pride in ensuring proper alignment and securing the coverings down securely without damaging framing materials during the installation process. They’ll work carefully around windowsill areas, trimming away excess material in these sensitive locations. And if needed, they’ll remove existing screens while applying new ones.
3. Insulate Right. Most manufacturers recommend adding 2 inches of fiberglass batting under each layer of fabric. Adding this extra padding prevents moisture buildup behind the glass, keeping things dry inside your home. If you live somewhere warm, consider adding additional layers of polyester fleece underneath for added thermal efficiency and comfort.
4. Maintain Properly. Regular cleaning helps maintain appearance and keep fabrics clean. Cleaning can also extend the life of any window treatments, including shutters. Just give them a good scrubbing once per year or every few months depending on how often you use them. Don’t forget corners and other tricky spots. Check the warranty label and follow the directions given; otherwise expect to pay higher prices than recommended maintenance intervals.
5. Protect Against Insect Damage. Shutters aren’t meant to replace traditional bug screens but they help reduce damage caused by insects. Many brands of insect control covers are available to help prevent bugs from getting through openings and making homes uncomfortable. These covers typically fit over the top portion of shaded curtains at head height and come equipped with mesh screening designed to prevent larger pests from climbing through cracks.
6. Consider Extras. Some window coverings include built-in options to enhance decor, improve light control, or protect furnishings.
Helotes’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Best California Shutters Helotes
Shutters is designed to enhance the beauty of your home or building’s exterior while adding functionality and style to bring additional comfort to your indoor environment. When used properly, shutters can dramatically reduce cooling costs through blocking summer sun while allowing natural light during winter months. They help protect rooms from excess moisture coming inside due to rain, snow or leaky windows. Even better, they keep bugs away while offering great views outside to beautify homes and offices alike. Plus, many manufacturers offer warranties against mildew growth after assembly. This translates to maximum peace of mind knowing these beautiful shutters will remain protected against any potential damages caused by weather extremes.
To make this guide easier to use, I’ve organized all things related to shutters into categories below. You’ll find information including styles, sizes, materials, prices, colors and available finishes. Also check out our California Closets buying guide for tips on choosing the perfect storage solution for every space. If you’re shopping around for specific shade options, try my handy color picker tool for everything from modern blacks, whites and grays to rustic redwoods and dark teals.
California shutter doors should always face east or west according to design guidelines. As a general rule, shutters facing north or south must be fixed to avoid excessive heating, which could cause rot problems.
Cost of California Shutters in Helotes Texas
What’s the size of your windows and ceilings? Where will you install them? Will they be used inside or outside? When planning your project, consider these factors because they affect your choice of type and style of window coverings you order. For example: If you live in Arizona and keep cool air drafts under control during summer months, get energy-efficient products designed to reduce cooling costs—but if you prefer warm weather conditions, stick with conventional materials like wooden shingles instead of more expensive sunscreens. Consider whether you want light filtering or privacy screening; for rooms facing south, avoid blackout drapes unless the house faces north or west.
Ask yourself these questions every time someone suggests something—it could save you thousands down the road and help you realize exactly which types and sizes work best for your home.
Which is Better — Vinyl or Aluminum Shutters?
Aluminum is lightweight, less prone to breakage, easier to mount, stronger than vinyl, and has no “ghost images” due to heat expansion. However, unless properly installed, aluminum cannot perform well against rainwater infiltration. Although watertight seals are recommended, most manufacturers assume homeowners won’t bother.
How To Select a Style & Color Scheme for Your House in 2020/21?
If you decide to put shutters on your exterior walls, remember the following color recommendations: dark colors tend to draw attention away from the view while lighter hues reflect warmth and sunlight. White paintwork tends to accentuate flaws in homes or buildings, whereas darker grays soften details in architectural lines. So, when choosing for both indoors and outdoors spaces, it’s always better to opt for neutral shades rather than bold ones such as red, blue, white orange, yellow etc. Even though those primary colors seem to pop when applied outside, the colors become washed out after several hours of strong sunshine.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
California Shutters are manufactured in California, by skilled craftsman who take great pride in making each window treatment custom fit perfectly for every home. Our California Shutters come ready to hang, no need to measure first and they all feature built in hardware which makes hanging super quick and easy. California Shutters provide protection and privacy while giving your view windows an elegant and classic feel.
In today’s market, many people prefer the ease and convenience of buying custom made products online rather than paying someone else to install them. At Shutter Boys, we offer a wide selection of premium quality California Shutters in both standard sizes and custom measurements. Whether you are planning to buy California Shutters for yourself or you just bought a place in California and you want to update its interiors, we would love to help you get started.
If you already own your property but still want your views protected during certain months of the year, we recommend getting some type of screening installed instead of shutting everything down. Screening protects against the harmful UV rays and helps keep bugs outside and your home clean and healthy inside. Screening is available in different types including vinyl, aluminum, bamboo and other materials depending on your preference. We carry the most popular brands in our store including Sunbrella®, Kynar®, Vinylite® and more. For those homeowners interested in adding an extra layer of protection and beauty while protecting their view windows during the hottest parts of summertime, consider installing Roman Shades. They offer additional shade control and are a perfect complement to your California Shutters.
When selecting a style for your custom made California Shutters, it is recommended to stick with a neutral color palette. Neutral colors such as white, cream or light gray go great together, creating a harmonious blend of softness with crisp edges.
Buy California Shutters Online
I will cover some things like why should you purchase them yourself instead of having someone install them?, What type of home would benefit from these products?, Types of designs we use frequently in Arizona and San Diego, A brief history of California Shutters, How to determine whether these products are installed correctly before buying, And finally, If installing yourself is worth it.
So read below, check out the different types of styles available, pick what fits your style, then order yours today! Or see if a contractor near you does already do a great job for you.
California Shutters Overview
What exactly are California Shutters? They are large windows that slide into place rather than opening outward as standard patio doors do; therefore, they allow light inside while still providing privacy outside.
Typically, there’s no screen, frame, hardware, trim, or paint involved either. These are simply big wooden slats that hang down either side of the window and move horizontally across each other.
They can come in several sizes, colors, and design patterns. Their benefits include affordability due to being manufactured in a small amount versus mass produced in China/Mexico, durability since they’re designed to withstand outdoor weather conditions over time without breaking or warping, and energy savings being able to close windows during winter months keeping heat in and keep cool air out.
Why Shouldn’t You Install Them Yourself
If you live in an area that sees very high winds or snow accumulation, it is recommended that you call a professional installer to get these professionally put together.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
If you already installed your new custom made California shuttered windows or doors in 2022, please comment below with your feedback.
We would like to hear about which products worked well, which did not work at all, and if they had any special issues during installations. We hope this information will help other homeowners install California Shutters correctly for the first time. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us anytime. Thank you!
California Shutters Installation FAQS:
What type of weather conditions does my window/door system handle?
All types of weather can be handled by most California Shuttering systems, however certain conditions are better than others.
For example, most of our custom built California shuttering systems can withstand temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit without problems. But the same cannot be said for many other brands of window coverings because these materials are not rated high enough to endure extreme heat.
In addition, California Shutting systems should only be installed on exterior glass surfaces as they are designed specifically for outdoor applications.
Can I use the same hardware as my current California Shuttering system if I replace them? YES, but be aware that most manufacturers recommend replacing hardware after 5 years of continuous exposure to sunlight.
How long can I expect my California Shutters warranty period to be? Most companies offer a 3 to 7 year warranty on their California Shutters systems.
Will my California Shutters be covered under my Home Warranty Policy? Many companies provide coverage under their home warranties. Please check with your insurance company to see if they include California Shutters in your policy.
What is required to remove my existing California Shutters System? All hardware must be removed prior to removing the old window coverings.
Is it possible to install my California shutters myself? Yes, but it requires proper training and tools. It takes approximately 2 hours to complete a typical project depending on the size of your window(s). For larger projects you may need additional labor.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Wood Shutters offer superior style and value because they fit better than plastic or vinyl – and the fact that they are made from real wood is just icing on the cake! If you love the classic colonial look of plantation shutters then check this video out below:
If you prefer something modern yet elegant like Venetian Blinds then take a look at these 3 examples from around southern CA (and the surrounding area).
Want to see how some amazing Shutters could bring life to a boring old house without breaking the bank? Check those out too!
We hope this guide helps you find the perfect solution for your next window treatment project. Remember to contact us today if you still haven’t decided on your dream design! Also feel free to schedule a FREE consultation during normal business hours via phone or email.
Thank you for reading our blog! And remember….
To be continued…
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
California Shutters – Wooden Shutters versus Vinyl Shutters | Shutter Boys
Why Do Some People Switch to Vinyavel Shutters? Well, we like everything in moderation. Most people who go through different types of shutters eventually come around to liking wooden ones. They are durable, attractive, practical, cost effective, and easy maintenance (especially compared to other options).
Wooden Shutters & Benefits
– Attractively priced ($10-$50 per window), depending upon size and materials used.
– Easy to maintain (just wipe down periodically)!
– Can withstand heat, cold, moisture, wind, rain, snow. Also, UV rays!
– Not recommended for places like Florida, Hawaii, Southern California, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada because of temperature extremes!
– More affordable than wooden versions ($30-$100 range).
– Very good thermal insulation properties.
– Good protection against high winds, heavy traffic, storms, dust, dirt, pests. Plus, they aren’t recommended for areas near oceans or coastal regions. Because of this reason, if you live near the beach, consider installing wooden shutters or at least wood blinds instead.
– Don’t fade in color easily. A dark gray or black shade on windows and doors looks nice, especially during fall season.
– No maintenance required except for cleaning once or twice yearly, usually.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Helotes
When homeowners decide that shuttering is necessary for their home they often ask questions like “what type of blind should I pick?”, “which style of window coverings will work best for my property?”
At the end of this post we’re going to present answers to these types of qustions along with some other things that you’ll be able to use when deciding which shutter service fits you best. Our mission is to provide you a detailed overview of each California shutter company to help you find your ideal choice quickly. We’ve broken down the top brands below so check them out first then see which ones fit your needs better than anything else. At the end of the page, we’ll link you to information about installing the best California shutters yourself. As soon as you click the button below, you’ll be redirected to the installer who’s willing/able to install window treatments for you locally — no matter how big or small.
So without further ado, here’s everything you need to know…
We hope you enjoyed reading through this post but most importantly take advantage of the California shutter companies featured above:
If you’d prefer something different then feel free to call us or send us an email if you’d like one custom designed specifically for you.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”