Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Farmers Branch’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Farmers Branch, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Farmers Branch Project
Farmers Branch’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Farmers Branch with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Farmers Branch, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Farmers Branch and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Farmers Branch? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Farmers Branch’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Farmers Branch, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Farmers Branch’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
In Farmers Branch TX, Shutterboys manufactures custom built premium quality California shuttering products for both residential homes and commercial properties. We provide California Shutters and Window Film installations for homeowners and property managers who prefer to have the work done locally rather than through online retailers. Our team has years of experience installing custom made shuttering systems for clients across the United States. Whether it is residential home construction projects, or commercial buildings like hotels and restaurants, we offer a wide range of options and styles to fit any style and design preference.
We provide a full line of California Shutters for every season. In addition to traditional vertical blinds and roller shades, we manufacture many of our own designs. From modern contemporary shutters to classic plantation shutters, we have something for you! Our goal is to help customers find the perfect solution. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. We strive to ensure every project goes smoothly, while giving the client a beautiful finished result.
Farmers Branch, Texas – Shutterboys
(832) 888-9200 | www.shutterboys.seolo.ai
Farmers Branch TX – Shutterboy’s Factory Direct
Farmers Branches Texas has some great things going on this summer including festivals, events & concerts.
Farmers Branch, TX is located just north of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and south of downtown Fort Worth. It is a suburb of Arlington, TX which is part of DFW Metroplex area. The city was founded in 1852, making Farmers Branch, TX one of the oldest towns in North America.
Farmers Branch, TX offers plenty of shopping opportunities. If shopping isn’t your thing, you’ll love the Farmer’s market held each week during spring and late fall months.
If you enjoy live music then be prepared because Farmers Branch, TX hosts numerous concert series throughout the years such as the annual Spring Concert Series presented by the Chamber Music Society.
For the kids, there are numerous fun places to go. For example, the Farmers Branch Aquarium houses more than 300 species of fish representing 70 different countries.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
How to Install Shutters: A DIY Guide For Beginners
Installing your own shutters can be tricky at first glance because they often come in heavy packages and involve the use of tools. But once you’ve got a handle on them, installing shutters can save you hundreds of dollars per year. Plus, California shutters offer many benefits including improved energy efficiency, better air quality, reduced stormwater runoff, increased property value, plus additional perks like added style and security. So here’s everything you’ll need to get started… 1. Pick Your Materials & Tools If you’re planning on doing this work yourself, you’ll probably need some basic materials along with the proper tools. Some of these items include: 1×4 boards 2″ x 48′ 2×8 boards 4×10 sheets of MDF plywood 3/16″ thick or thicker metal brackets 3/16″ screws 5′ lengths of vinyl tape Measurements will vary depending upon your needs. As always, consult your local building department before starting work to ensure compliance with fire codes and other requirements. 2. Lay Out the Project Once you’ve gathered your supplies and assembled what you need, lay out the project area according to measurements provided above. It’s generally easiest to place each board horizontally so you won’t have to worry about keeping track of vertical placement during construction. When working around pipes and electrical outlets remember to keep safety precautions in mind. Also remember to leave enough clearance for future expansion if necessary. 3. Cut Boards Use power saw to cut each piece, making sure to remove every bit of material that could possibly fly away or become lost down the drain. Be sure to wear protective eyewear and gloves when handling sharp cutting blades. Make sure to measure carefully when cutting the pieces you intend to install vertically or else the boards may fall off of those cuts. After measuring, trimming, and marking the edges, it’s time to assemble the panels. First, attach the front edge to the side wall.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Farmers Branch
Cost of California Shutters in Farmers Branch Texas
This was my first experience with installing custom built shutters but I found everything went smooth. Our installers came out and gave us an estimate which took about 45 minutes. They measured everything and then told us what materials we would use. Then we had a couple weeks for final preparation before the install date. During this period, they cleaned all areas that needed cleaning and painted the trim around windows. After the trim painting was complete, they started working inside to prepare the space. This includes removing carpeting and padding and putting down plywood underlayment. Once the plywood was put down, they began applying stain to the sub floor. It took 3 days total to get the job all completed.
After they finished up, we had 2 people come out and measure everything. Then they came back again after we got the measurements. They used those numbers to cut the lumber and frame the shutters. This whole process only took 4 days. They came back a third day and applied the paint. This process usually takes 5 to 7 days depending on weather conditions.
When the shutters arrived, we hung them up ourselves. We did have help though as we couldn’t hang everything up ourselves due to weight constraints. Once we got everything hung up, we had the install team go through each window and clean them up. After everything was cleaned, they started installing the hardware. Once everything was ready, they painted the exterior shutters white and applied a coat of polyurethane sealer. Once the outside was painted, we had a few other contractors come by to give us some estimates on replacing the front doors and adding some crown molding along the base boards. All of our work will take another week and cost $7000.00 total. If we decide to keep the shutters, we’ll probably replace the front door ourselves with something similar to this https://www.homeadvisor.
Best California Shutters Farmers Branch
In terms of installation costs, it depends on whether you opt for professional installers who use special tools that allow them to cut holes on both sides of the glass, attach brackets, and then secure the frame to the house itself; DIY enthusiasts will have to buy the hardware themselves and install the shutters themselves after cutting the necessary holes. While both methods take similar amount of time (around 3 hours), professionals typically charge less than DIY enthusiasts for this service.
If you want to make sure your California Shutters stay in place, they should be installed on top of existing siding rather than on a new wall since the latter would put undue stress on the structure. If you decide to go ahead and replace old drywall instead, it is recommended that you apply silicone caulking around the perimeter of the new panels to prevent leaks. Also note that some models of shutters require additional mounting hardware that is sold separately, and that you must purchase this extra material at least 48 inches away from the edge of the opening. For example, some manufacturers recommend installing the hardware 24 inches away, which leaves 16 inches of clearance between the end of the panel and the wall.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
#1 They Offer Better Energy Efficiency than Blinds
Blinds take up valuable space while blocking light and heat. But they offer little insulation value unless installed during winter months, which makes them less energy efficient. On top of this, blinds increase the amount of sunlight reaching indoor spaces through glass panes, making areas inside darker. While they block light, shutters have an opaque material applied to the inside surface, allowing natural light into areas behind a closed panel. Additionally, unlike traditional shades, shutters provide excellent privacy without obstructing views outside. So whether it’s summertime or fall, you can count on shutters to keep your home comfortable. #2 They Keep Your Property Cooler During Hot Weather
If it feels like temperatures remain consistently high around here, it could be because those pesky blinds are keeping your house cool. Blinds reduce the ability of sunshine to enter the building, causing it to stay much warmer indoors. When the sun isn’t able to reach your property, shutters help ensure that your living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, patios and balconies remain comfortably temperature controlled — no matter the season. #3 A New Window Treatment Can Improve Resale Value of House or Unit
Whether you’re selling or buying real estate, a higher resale value will definitely lead to bigger profits. And a well-installed, attractive shutter system creates a better first impression for buyers. Buyers typically view the exterior view of homes, units, apartments, condos and townhomes after touring potential properties. Shuttering systems tend to draw positive attention to home exteriors, and some property inspection companies even recommend adding shutters when listing houses and condominiums for sale. Because many buyers consider aesthetic appeal of the exterior side wall a key factor, having quality shutters can improve the overall perception of a property, leading to increased sales price.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
I will take a brief introduction to Shower Doors and then walk though each category and go through the most popular products available today. From sliding doors to hinged glass panels that swing inward, we have covered every type of shower door you could ask for in this guide. We hope these reviews will help you understand which style suits YOUR home style and lifestyle better than anything else on the market.
We will talk briefly about different types of hinges, hardware choices & options that you should consider while installing your new custom made custom built Shower Door system and finally discuss other things like water leakage issues that sometimes arise during installation of Shatterdows due to improper use / installation techniques.
Finally we will provide contact information and links to additional information for anyone interested in getting a quote on any part of their project and/or having us install Shatterdow s for them here in Farmers Branch Texas.
You want to be ready for the next big wave of tech upgrades and innovation to hit the industry when it does but you probably aren’t prepared for what’s coming because most people just buy whatever comes out first without really understanding what makes those products “better.”
So instead of waiting around until something better comes along, we created The Next Big Shaker series! Here is your chance to find out early on exactly what will matter tomorrow.
What You Need To Do For Your Business Right Now Is…
1. Start A Facebook Group And Use It As An Online Community To Communicate
2. Build A Strong Email List So People Will Be Coming Back And Sharing Your Stuff With Friends Over Time — Not Just Once Or Twice But Repeatedly
3. Create Videos On YouTube For Free Traffic Generation In 2020
4. Build Up Your LinkedIn Profile By Adding Relevant Experience
5. Learn About Instagram Marketing In 2020 That Could Really Help Grow Your Audience
6. Find Out If Twitter Can Still Work Well For Building Authority And Trustworthiness Today
Buy California Shutters Online
1. Start With A Great Design Consultation
If someone told me I could get the same great design experience for FREE, I would jump straight down his throat. But, of course, that isn’t true. At Shutterboys we provide clients with amazing designer consultations prior to construction. These consultations include full design workflows including detailed color recommendations for both the exterior and interior spaces of the house. We’ll take care of everything you need to complete this project while keeping things affordable. Check out some examples of our consultation designs here.
2. Choose High Quality Window Treatments For Your New Shutters
Window treatments play a huge role in bringing energy efficient windows into your home. When choosing products consider cost effectiveness, safety, ease of use/install and lifetime. Here’s what we recommend:
• Vinyl: Our popular vinyl shutters come in different styles, colors and textures. They’re durable, low maintenance and last forever. Many people prefer vinyl because of its clean lines and modern feel. However, vinyl does tend to fade after many years of exposure to sunlight.
• Wood: One of the newest additions to the market; softwood wooden shutters look beautiful and are a breeze to install. Wooden blinds also offer privacy and security which makes them ideal for homes without small children who like playing outside. Additionally, their rich looks match any décor style perfectly. Some brands we carry offer custom stained options as well!
3. Plan On Multiple Installation Visits While Building and Remodeling
While building a fence around your property sounds intimidating, it only takes us once trip to get started. During every visit we measure each piece of trimming carefully, place shims underneath corners and adjust slats until you see just the way you envisioned. Once finished you’ll find yourself ready to relax knowing your entire backyard renovation was handled professionally and efficiently.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
However, while many homeowners love them because their beauty and ease of install help make this part of home improvement easier than ever before, other customers get frustrated during the process of installing them properly.
We take great pride in providing professional quality installations here at Shutter Boys; but the fact remains that sometimes these products are tricky to handle, especially those who haven’t installed them before.
So, whether you’re a DIYer who wants to put some shutters on your own walls or an experienced installer who needs something less complicated to work with — let us show you just how straightforward it really can be!
Today, we’ll tell you everything you should know about ordering California shutters through us. Once you’ve decided which style of shades you’d prefer and determined how large each section will be, then you can follow along step-by-step below.
And once everything’s finished, you won’t believe how easy they actually turned out, and you’ll always have a gorgeous piece of furniture inside that makes the most beautiful statement possible! So without further ado, I’m going to walk you through every single thing you need to accomplish to install a California Shutters yourself…
Here’s exactly what you can expect in today’s post:
1. Preferably, contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can discuss specific details like style preferences, color availability, sizes available, and measurements. If you call before sending in order form, please leave your phone number so I can contact you back quickly.
2. After I receive your info request, I’ll reply by asking you questions that will guide you towards selecting the perfect shutters. As soon as I hear back from you, I’ll go ahead and send you an initial quote. At the end of that, feel free to ask anything else related to getting started on choosing your shutters.
3. Next, we’ll move onto picking your shutter dimensions, colors and materials.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
I am happy to say the wait is finally over. For 2020 we’ve added the ability to purchase full sets of doors that span multiple rooms in your home. The first project is going live today! If you live near Dallas Texas please contact me via email (contact@shutterboystogo). Tell us which town/city you reside in and we send photos and prices for every single city within 200 miles from your zip code. And once again, like everything else that rolls off the assembly line we sell them direct to you without middle men markup. So if you love high quality cabinetry but hate paying $1k+ for each piece, give this a try. Once you see how quick and efficient this process is, you won’t go back to traditional windows ever again. So whether you’re tired of seeing mismatched, generic wooden trim around your windows; whether you’re trying to improve the appearance of your kitchen remodeling project; perhaps you’d like to install your garage bay window into some gorgeous engineered millwork…we’ve got solutions for everyone.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
1. They are made from natural materials like pine, cypress, cedar, redwood, oak, maple and other woods which makes them beautiful and unique while adding value to your home.
2. A well installed shutter will provide long lasting protection against pests and insects. Unlike vinyl shutters which come with a warranty but usually require professional repair work. And they cannot be used outdoors.
3. Wooden shutters can be painted easily.
4. If properly maintained, wooden shutters can stay nice white color without staining.
5. Wood shutters provide privacy when closed. While vinyl shutters only offer light shade when closed.
6. You won’t find this type of beauty anywhere else! So why would you go with anything else?!
7. When installed correctly, wooden shutters are strong enough to resist strong winds, storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, snowfall, earthquakes & fire damage.
8. Most wood shutters can withstand water splashes, dust particles, dirt, grime & mildew.
9. Since wood is renewable resource than most manufactured goods, you’ll be supporting American small business owners that keep making products the way people love them since forever.
10. In terms of maintenance, you just take care of cleaning and oiling every 4–12 weeks and let nature take care of rest. No chemicals involved.
11. Most wood shutters available today are engineered using UV blocking material. These shutters block harmful sun rays and protect your windows and homes from fading faster than ever before.
12. Wood is naturally resistant to decay, rot, mold growth and fungus. Plus unlike many other window coverings that fade and deteriorate quickly due to moisture exposure, wood stays attractive longer.
Vinyl Shutts Cons:
1. Vinyl shutters often break down because they’re constructed with flimsy plastic parts (like hinges). Also, these thin panels are extremely vulnerable to tearing. Once damaged, repairs cost thousands of dollars and require complete replacement.
2. Even though some companies claim these shutters have warranties, they typically expire after 2 years and then must get repaired again at full costs.
Motorized California Shutters Farmers Branch
1. Increased concern around security due to terrorist threats across the world. As a result of this heightened threat, homeowners will begin installing better quality shutter systems that offer higher levels of protection.
2. More home owners will become educated shoppers through online research and reviews, which could influence them to invest in a system that offers features like self operated motorization, automatic shade control options, and other modern conveniences.
3. We believe many companies operating under the “big box stores” umbrella will focus on delivering premium products made of high grade materials. Consumers tend to gravitate towards these brands because of their reputation for offering top shelf products and superior service. For example, Walmart and Lowe’s are going to see increased demand for vinyl replacement windows that offer energy efficiency and enhanced safety ratings.
4. Lastly, manufacturers will continue to evolve their design offerings and provide solutions for homes built in every type of climate condition in America. Many current models come equipped with sophisticated shading controls but consumers often find themselves overwhelmed trying to figure out which system is designed for their specific needs. Manufacturers will work closely with real estate agents to educate homeowners on the benefits each individual model affords based on their location and lifestyle preferences.
5. One trend that really stands out above everything else is the ever-changing way customers shop and search for items and information. Expect retailers to change their strategies and offer innovative tools to help consumers discover products easily while keeping prices competitively priced. Amazon is already doing well with their unique take on digital shopping and now Apple Inc.’s acquisition of Shazam makes perfect sense given the popularity of both products among millennials.
6. Another big development we’ve seen with regards to home automation includes the integration of technology into common appliances. This isn’t just limited to washing machines and ovens though. Homeowners should anticipate seeing refrigerators being connected to WiFi networks, dishwashers and washer/dryer combinations becoming smarter, and thermostats integrating IoT (Internet of Things).
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”