Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Denton County’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Denton County, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Denton County Project
Denton County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Denton County with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Denton County, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Denton County and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Denton County? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Denton County’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Denton County, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
How does it work? When you contact us and specify exactly what style(s), size(s), color(s), material(s) and window treatment(s) are necessary, Shutter Boys will find you the perfect solution… whether in store or online.. We believe every homeowner deserves peace of mind and satisfaction. With more than 30 years’ combined experience in designing, building, installing and servicing outdoor living spaces including custom patio furniture and decks; our staff is ready to answer any questions you may have. Learn More
From there, Shutterboy’s knowledgeable professionals will come to your property prepared with state licensed materials and tools. It takes approximately 3 workers 2 hours to install 4 standard sizes of windows and doors per house (excluding door hardware). They typically arrive fully stocked and equipped with their own tool kits and a high volume truck loaded with lumber. On average, they use 20 ft rolls of premium grade vinyl siding along with 1/2 inch plywood on frame walls to cover framing cavities, the rough opening and inside framing. Depending upon the job size, additional lengths of vinyl trim boards, molding and corner beads may be ordered, added and applied during installation. Installation and removal methods include lifting and rolling on casement shutters while sliding roll-down styles. All types of wooden frames and rails are available for both roll down and slide. For some jobs, aluminum framed houses are recommended. Most window and door installations require special fasteners or adapters. These must be purchased separately.
Buy California Shutters Online
I want to clarify though, ShutterBoys does NOT sell cheap imported products nor do we sell anything made in China as many companies falsely claim today. Instead, We manufacture everything locally in Cali, USA and our workmanship guarantees 100% satisfaction. Our customers love knowing the quality craftsmanship that goes into every project. And while we provide a high end premium service and experience in both sales and installations, we strive to keep our prices down without compromising on quality materials like steel, aluminum, steel frames, custom millwork, and real wood species. So, please feel free to browse through my blog post below and learn more about us!
Buy California Shutters Today At A Discount Of 20%-30%. Installation Available From $350-$900+ Per Window For Full Customization Including Doors. No Sales Tax On Your Local Purchase.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
2) We specialize in custom doors & windows including custom siding/exterior panels and replacement windows. For residential clients we have many great options but they usually fall somewhere around $5k-$10K. We offer great deals on most things so feel free to contact us today.
3) Custom Shuttering systems typically run anywhere around 5-7 grand, depending on materials used. Please inquire below for specific details on prices. Also check out my youtube channel “the window store” which helps explain everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg6rPwZlmCc&feature=share Thanks again everyone, enjoy this quick video!
4) As mentioned above, check out www.shutterboystx.com for other information regarding sales, design, and installation. Thank you again!!
*Updated June 12th 2020*
Video was published early May 2019, originally posted Dec 2017
Published December 31, 2017
What does the ‘Internet’ mean to you? Have you ever wondered why websites exist? Do you see them everywhere and still don’t quite understand their purpose or value? Does having a website increase your revenue? Is web development something only big companies deal with? Has a website always meant ecommerce sites selling physical goods like clothes, furniture, cars, cosmetics — and then came shopping carts, credit cards, stock exchanges, shipping costs, taxes, etc.? Is building a business without a web presence doomed? Are you asking yourself these questions because you own a small company, or just starting out? Maybe you already started your first project and realized quickly that having a website gives tremendous benefits that exceed traditional forms of communication? Or perhaps you’d like to learn how to improve the functionality, usability or branding of your existing home page and landing pages. Whatever your situation may be, you probably want to explore ways that the Internet impacts your life, work habits, finances and overall knowledge while improving your personal relationships.
Denton County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
(A shutterboy is someone who installs custom built products like custom siding, vinyl gutters, shingles, gable vents, fascia, roofing, and everything else available from Shutterboys®. A shutter boy can go anywhere in North America to install shutters for homeowners, builders, real estate agents, and anyone wanting quality workmanship delivered by professional shutter installers.)
As always, if you have questions, concerns, or comments regarding anything mentioned in this blog post, please feel free to reach me @firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the full version of my story featured in this blog, check out my book called “California Shingle Style Windows & Door Styles Explained”. Find great information about why you should consider installing California Shutters!
We hope you enjoy reading this guide. If you want us to feature your business then contact us today via email info@shuttersbysarahann.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
This article was written by Kelsy Chaney | Marketing Manager & Client Consultant @ Shutter Brothers Inc.. For more information visit http://shuttersupplydctx.net/.
In 2016, Facebook rolled out Instant Articles, a tool designed for publishing articles and other content quickly through newsfeed without requiring readers to leave the website. As we move forward into 2017, another feature called Accelerated Mobile Websites will be added to the News Feed algorithm, providing publishers with extra exposure for mobile web traffic. And while AMP technology is being pushed heavily since 2015, some publishers still aren’t taking full advantage.
To avoid losing valuable engagement, here’s why every publisher needs an AMP page — regardless of whether your business produces content natively, or publishes via RSS feeds or syndicated columns. Here’s Why Every Publisher Needs An AMP Page:
1. Better SEO visibility across multiple search engines. Search engine optimization algorithms are constantly changing, but it’s safe to say organic search will always remain king. Having pages dedicated to specific devices is great because it helps increase rankings. But if your entire site isn’t optimized specifically for smartphones, tablets, and desktops, it’s going to hurt overall ranking potential. By optimizing just one device, visitors who use it are more likely to continue clicking around and discovering your company elsewhere. More importantly, the lack of optimization could lead to fewer impressions and lower clickthrough rates, meaning less attention for your ads.
2. Higher conversion rate. Pages optimized to view on phones convert better than standard websites due to smartphone browsing habits. Users tend to skip navigation buttons, scroll horizontally instead of vertically, and generally navigate faster on smaller screens. All of these changes ultimately result in higher conversions to phone sales, purchases, and leads.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We strive to be different than other companies because we understand that every homeowner is unique and deserves custom made solutions that fit their needs and preferences. Whether they like classic design styles, contemporary designs, rustic style, or something completely unique, we will work closely with each customer to ensure they get exactly what they desire.
We offer many options in both vinyl and wood. Vinyl is perfect for those who prefer a smooth, clean appearance without having to worry about stains or water damage. Wood is ideal for homes and condos with exposed beams, rafters, or walls that would benefit from a textured look.
Our goal is to provide customers with the highest level of service available anywhere.
If you have questions regarding your project we encourage you to contact us via phone or email. If you’d rather just talk face-to-face we welcome you to stop by our shop located in North Carolina (just outside of Charlotte). Please feel free to visit our website anytime if you’d like to view more photos, learn more details about the options that are offered, see our warranty information and other relevant documents. Thanks again for stopping by!
In this article I am going to show you how to install a DIY wooden roller shade. A roller shade is an excellent choice if you live in areas with extreme climate conditions. Roller shades allow light to enter through but protect windows during hot summer days or cold winter nights. They come in a wide range of sizes, shapes and colors and can blend well with almost any décor. I chose white oak for my tutorial since it looks elegant, modern, timeless and versatile. White Oak is known for being durable, long lasting and resistant to rot and insect infestation which makes it an amazing material for outdoor use. For more info click HERE.
I used 3/4″ thick pine boards to frame the window opening and 1×6 pine board strips to attach the wood roller shade track.
Cost of California Shutters in Denton County Texas
We cover topics like which type of shutters should be used, how they work, how to determine which ones fit your needs, and much more. If you have ever wondered “Which shutters are best for my window?” then check this article out, because we cover all of those details and many other things that are helpful for homeowners who are planning their next project.
Here is a brief overview of each topic covered:
1. Types of shutters available for purchase
2. Which style fits better in Denton?
3. Why are custom made shutters superior?
4. Do I really need blinds instead?
5. Is DIY worth it? Or should you get professional help?
6. Should I use hardware store products instead?
7. Where do you order them from? And why?
8. Can you install these yourself?
9. Is this something that you would recommend?
10. Are there any tips or tricks to getting started?
11. What is the cost of shutters in Denton county?
12. What is the average price per square foot?
13. Does the size matter?
14. What is the difference between single hung versus double hung?
15. What is the difference between vinyl and fiberglass shutters?
16. Can I buy them at Lowe’s?
18. What is the warranty on shutters?
19. Will I save anything by buying locally?
20. What is the return policy?
Motorized California Shutters Denton County
1. What type of window is being used?
There are many types of windows available for purchase, each having different characteristics. Some homeowners find comfort while others desire privacy. Others seek both options from day 1. The choice should come naturally without thinking twice. But if you’re unsure about the decision, the experts agree that horizontal sliding patio doors offer the greatest potential for improvement through motorization because they combine both opening and closing capability in addition to providing excellent light control. Horizontal slider-type units allow you to open the door completely flat against the wall or slide halfway down against the jamb allowing them to be fully opened. Sliding glass panels, however, provide maximum ventilation during hot summer days that aren’t conducive to air conditioning. They allow natural light in and block unwanted heat and cold depending on your needs. A combination unit offers versatility by combining functionality of both products. However some do-it-yourself enthusiasts feel like building these yourself could pose quite the challenge due to complex construction requirements and design limitations. For example, the majority of models manufactured prior to 2005 can only hold up to six panes of glass per sash. Most manufacturers have since switched to dual roll systems that can accommodate 24+ panes of glass per panel making them easier to install. Today’s technology enables us to easily produce double and triple roller assemblies that maximize the amount of space between each pane of glass. And although they’re still rare, manufacturers have begun manufacturing sliders with “soft” seals where no hardware touches the inside surface of the glass, improving noise reduction and soundproofing qualities.
Best California Shutters Denton County
For all inquiries please email [email protected]
Contact us @ dfwwindowshopping@gmail.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
When buying your windows, be certain there’s plenty of space above and behind each window where you would install the new shutters. When cutting shutters, use clippers instead of shears; clippings will fall inside the window frame rather than outside and cause damage that could lead to rot, mold buildup, and other potential housekeeping nightmares.
Keep in mind that shutters need to be installed properly so it’s worth having a professional come in to help ensure everything goes well for your first few installations. Here, again, we recommend getting someone who knows what he/she is doing, since improper installations could affect the quality of your shutters and ultimately have negative consequences down the road.
If you decide to replace old blinds with shutters, remember that most types of blinds are made with plastic slats while shutters typically have metal slats. While a metal slat design will probably cost slightly less, it won’t necessarily hold up to daily weather conditions better.
Finally, shutters should always be painted white after installation to prevent fading and discoloration from exposure to damaging UV rays. And finally, as mentioned earlier, check out our blog post for additional details about installing them correctly!
(California Shutters is a premium wood California shutter dealer that specializes in high end custom residential shutters).
Professional California Shutters Installation In Denton County
In this post I am going to talk about how I installed my own wood shutters and how they turned out.
I live in a condo building in downtown Dallas which was built in 2005. My unit had no windows until recently and the only thing keeping me cool during the summertime is AC units. When I first moved into the complex, I did not really care much about the appearance of the exterior of the condo because I was still young and just starting to get settled. However, I have learned since then that having beautiful looking exteriors makes a huge difference in property value. As soon as I started paying attention to my surroundings, I realized that there were many issues with my current shuttering situation including poor light control, lack of privacy, no insulation against heat, and overall bad aesthetics. So I decided to replace all of these problems with high quality custom made wood shutters. Here is what happened next after deciding to go ahead with installing the shutters:
1. The first order of business was finding the correct type of shutters for the project. After doing research and reading reviews of different types of shutters available for residential use, I chose Casara Homescapes because of a few things.
Casara Homescapes are manufactured in North America by a company called Shutterco who have a reputation for producing top notch products and customer support. Their shutters feature a solid core construction which helps insulate them from moisture as well as keep out bugs and pests.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
The latest research shows that installing commercial window treatment solutions such as vertical blinds and roller shades is becoming increasingly popular among business owners around the world. A 2018 report published by global market researchers reveals that the residential sector still accounts for the majority of sales, but a steady increase is being observed every year since 2011. According to the International Window Treatments Association’s Global Performance Index 2017/2018 study, total U.S. retail sales increased by 8 percent from 2016 to 2017. As reported by American Business Awards Incorporated, “Roller Shades” was named the top home improvement category in 2019. Roller shade shipments grew by 13% annually since 2014 and reached $547 million in annual sales.
These reports show us that window treatments are extremely useful additions to properties that enable buyers and property managers alike to purchase a beautiful space without breaking the bank. For those interested in custom shuttering, Shutterboys offers design consultations via phone call and email. Contact Shutterboss today to inquire about ordering some great customized shutter options.
Contact Us Today: 704-935-3096 | email@example.com. We’d love to answer any questions that arise along the way!
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”