Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Celina’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Celina, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Celina Project
Celina’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Celina with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Celina, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Celina and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Celina? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Celina’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Celina, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
California shutters — An investment worth protecting
In this video I talk about why you should invest in California Shutters and my thoughts on some of the products available today.
I will be talking about the following topics:
– Why use California Shutters?
– Pros and Cons of different types of shutters
– Different Types of California Shutters Available Today And Upcoming Trends For 2022 In Order Of Most Popularity:
1) Wood Shutters — Wooden shutters are made from pine, redwood, cedar, mahogany, teak, oak and other woods. They offer many benefits including being able to be used for both outdoor and indoor purposes because of their ability to withstand weather. These shutters range in price depending upon grade, size and other factors.
2) Vinyl/Polymer Shoppers — Most vinyl polymer shutters are manufactured from high density polyethylene plastic which offers several advantages including durability, ease of cleaning and maintenance plus they allow sunlight through them without blocking light inside or outside the window.
3) Aluminium Shutters — Aluminum shutters are generally less expensive than wooden or vinyl shutters but still provide very good overall protection against sun damage and wind blown rain. Also aluminum shutters work well to keep water away while allowing sunshine through during summer months.
4) Composite / Fiberglass – Composite shutter materials have become increasingly popular especially with builders who like to save costs while still providing decent protection for their windows. Composites come in varying colors and textures that blend naturally into most environments. Some composite shutters are constructed entirely from recycled glass fiber rather than plastics that contain chemicals like BPA that could leach into the environment.
5) Roller Shutters — Roller shutter doors are great if you live near tall buildings because they can roll along tracks and lock automatically to protect the window and prevent breakage caused by strong winds. If you’re planning on installing roller shutters you’ll find that these often times have built-in screens to prevent the entry of insects and flying debris. However some people prefer screenless roller shutters due to the lack of air circulation around the house.
Celina’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We take pride in installing everything ourselves; meaning no sub contractors required. And, we ship anywhere in the USA via Fedex Next Day Air service at no extra charge. We stand behind every window, door, and roof system we sell and install. If you find something isn’t working after delivery please simply call us during normal business hours (Monday – Friday 7am– 5pm CST), and someone will gladly return your phone call ASAP to address any issues found upon arrival or installation. Once the installer arrives he/she will go through the entire home or building and detail each job step by step, taking photos along the way. All installations include all necessary materials such as brackets, sealants, screws, nails (where applicable). A typical installation takes 3 hrs per average size house but depending on location, building type, wind load, and weather conditions may vary greatly. Please feel free to contact me anytime should questions arise concerning your project. I am always happy to help answer any questions regarding your next project!
What sets us apart from most companies is our ability to offer customized solutions for virtually anything including vertical sliding patio screens, fire rated glazing systems, insulated double pane windows and storm protection. As well as California shutters which are manufactured to withstand hurricane force winds. Because of this unique strength in design, our clients tend to purchase multiple products from us instead of only a single item. We would like to personally invite you to visit our showroom located in downtown Houston Texas. We proudly serve customers throughout North America and Canada, specifically Houston TX, San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, Atlanta, Denver, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Sacramento, Fresno, Santa Barbara CA and even New York City.
Best California Shutters Celina
Why Install Premium Quality Custom Windows?
There are many different types of custom shuttering products available today from various manufacturers. However, there is only 1 type of system that offers superior long life value over other systems, and that is custom built high end quality wooden shuttering.
Premium Quality Custom Built Wood Shuttering
If you buy cheap vinyl shutters, they will typically be made for lower cost manufacturing and will likely be cheaper than a higher quality wood shutter. They will usually come prehung, which are already installed on the house frame. These shutters often have poor fit and function issues, and may be prone to warping, cracking and peeling due to improper installation practices.
These cheap, inferior shutters are generally made of cheaper grade lumber than those used by wood shutter companies who specialize in making custom shutters. The result is less longevity for these products in terms of weather resistance, strength/stiffness/lifespan, and durability of construction materials.
Cheap Vinyl Custom Shutters vs Wooden Shutters
When buying vinyl siding or vinyl shutters for your home, it is essential to understand the difference between the 2 main options that exist. The following information compares vinyl siding and vinyl shutters and gives examples where each would work well.
Vinyl siding is essentially just like regular paint that goes around a house or business to provide exterior protection. It is applied to existing framing that was previously covered in drywall. When properly installed, vinyl siding does not allow water to get under the siding and cause damage to walls behind the siding. This means that your wall won’t rot away as quickly when exposed to moisture. If you live in a rainy climate, then this could help prevent mold growth inside your walls.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
First, let’s talk about why would someone use vinyl shutters verses wooden ones in general. First, most people aren’t really aware that you get both choices. If they only knew, I bet they’d be surprised. So you actually have a big choice there. But we will discuss both in detail below.
Wooden California Shutters VS Vinyl Shutters: Why Do People Use Them?
Wooden California Shutts. They can match almost anything inside/outside of your home. Plus, depending on which type of wood you select, your house can come close to having no windows showing. Most types of wood have a “warmth factor” around them. When exposed outside as well as indoors, these woods absorb heat and radiate energy back into the air. The higher the heat index, the better a certain species of wood helps cool down your space. A good example would be redwood versus cedar. Redwoods warm up spaces while cedars act coldly and keep rooms cooler than without them. Plus, many houses built years ago often have old siding or drywall, and those materials block the view. Therefore, shuttered homes typically appear newer since shutters allow views through walls as opposed to being blocked. Many people prefer a classic appearance; however, modern design influences are slowly seeping in.
VinylCalifornia Shutters. Because of recent advances in technology and innovation, vinyl shutters offer something unique: A ‘no maintenance’ feature. For instance, vinyl shutters work just fine under snowfalls, hail storms, sleet, raindrops, and strong winds. Additionally, vinyl shutters tend to hold their shape longer than other options and won’t break apart easily when pulled across the face of window frames. Lastly, vinyl shutters are great for places like apartments. With vinyl shutters you have fewer issues as far as privacy goes.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
We will be talking more about these different options on this page shortly, but first I wanted to dive deeper into some of the terminology used.
I should mention that while they call them “Californias”, they aren’t made anywhere near San Francisco, which is why many people refer to them as “Californias” instead of Cali’s. If you’re curious, here’s where the term originated: http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/celias-what-were-californias/?page=2. For those who don’t know, “Celi-” is short for Cellulaire Etoile, which was the original name of Los Angeles back in 1877. So basically, california started referring specifically to L.A. after moving westward in the 1800s. Anyway, keep reading below to see everything you ever wanted to know about Shutters as well as all other great things California Shutters bring to the table. But first…
What are Shutters?
In a nutshell, shutters are window coverings. They are most commonly attached to windows, doors, and sometimes balconies and patio areas through hardware called latches. Most shutters include louvers, which allow light inside rooms while still keeping heat and bugs out. However, they differ greatly depending upon style. We’ve seen the traditional wooden versions, but today we’ll focus primarily on vinyl, aluminum and timber veneered shutters. Some types of shutters feature multiple layers of material; for example, polywood, which consists of thin sheets of PVC laminated together to form thicker panels. Others use plywood boards and laminates layered like building blocks. Still others employ thick pieces of pine, oak or even cedar. Regardless of type, though, every shutter offers certain advantages — whether they protect against wind damage (for vinyl), help insulate homes during periods of extreme temperature fluctuation (polywood), or offer a stylish appearance (timber).
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
2. About this topic….We started this post because we saw a large increase in requests lately for “California” style windows/doors. As many people move from other states to San Diego and surrounding areas, they realize the beauty that California style homes offer. They love the way the light hits their home differently than most styles, but find themselves overwhelmed by choosing which door or window style would be perfect for them. Here are four tips and ideas to help you pick the perfect California Style Doors and Windows:
a) Consider the size of your space–Doors should fit well within the frame opening, without being completely flush. For example, if your openings measures 12′ wide and 8′, you will want 4″-6″ overlap on both sides. If your width measurements are 14’8″, then you’ll probably need to go larger, like 16″.
b) Think about the color palette you’d prefer–When planning a remodel project consider what colors appeal to you, whether it’s redwood hues, warm brown tones, cool blues, greys, white or a combination thereof — whatever speaks to you. Then take those colors into consideration while considering your window sizes.
c) Make sure you understand the type of construction used.–If you plan to use aluminum framed windows and doors, you will typically save $500-$1000 per window and door (depending on material and model). But these savings come with added maintenance costs and possible warranty issues. If you plan to install steel frames, expect to pay anywhere from $400-$600 extra per window and/or double thickness vinyl exterior siding costs. So ask yourself why, if you could spend less money, wouldn’t you rather purchase a cheaper alternative?
d) Be realistic about cost.
Cost of California Shutters in Celina Texas
While homeowners can replace existing wooden siding or install new vinyl siding, installing exterior window screens is another way to enhance security without spending thousands in upfront costs. They’re designed specifically to reduce the risk of break-ins caused by intruders climbing ladders to gain entry. Screening systems range from $2/square foot to $6+ per square foot depending on size and complexity. Install them yourself with a DIY frame kit. Or call us today for professional installation service and custom sizing options, just ask!
For many homebuyers who purchase homes built after 2010, their old metal building was often the only source material available to construct this timeless yet practical upgrade. As these older buildings are no longer manufactured, replacement products become difficult to find. However, one solution exists for those seeking quality construction—wooden door skins. These premium replacements come in many sizes, colors, styles, and textures and typically feature built-in hardware—no drilling necessary. They’re designed to withstand moisture, insects, rust, and other environmental damage while adding value to your investment long term. We carry everything from classic barn style slats to contemporary trims and panel designs perfect for residential use.
From our experience, some common issues include: water infiltration through framing members due to weather related forces, improper design resulting in leaky roof penetrations; lack of waterproof caulking on skylights and chimneys; leaking gable vents; cracked fascia boards; exposed nail heads. If you suspect problems exist then contact our experts immediately — they can help diagnose issues and perform repairs quickly.
Buy California Shutters Online
1) We provide the highest quality products including Wood Fiberglass, Steel, Aluminum shutters, sliding glass door frames and hardware. Most other companies just sell window systems and they typically install substandard vinyl/polymer composite materials that only last 7 years max on average. Our premium fiberglass shutters include special UV inhibitors to help prevent fading, warping & rusting.
2) Customer Service and Reputation: When people see someone else installing a poor product, they usually assume that this must be true with ours. Not always though; sometimes these issues happen but most often they result from bad installations done poorly. Since Shutterboy sells window systems direct for consumer purchase we have seen countless complaints from home owners who received cheap inferior window systems with no customer service whatsoever. These types of negative reviews get spread like wildfire across the internet. Other manufacturers send employees out to handle installation only which creates the same problems mentioned above. If you buy from them, then they should call you after you receive it saying “we installed it today” instead of doing anything themselves. Unfortunately you won’t know whether or not they did until sometime next week when another complaint arrives, unless you pay extra to track every order (which isn’t really worth the price). ShutterBoys uses state of art technology to ensure each installer is monitored during actual installation via GPS devices, cameras and cell phone calls. So we know exactly who installs things each day and also call back immediately to check in on those orders to verify everything went well. Also many of our customers report great satisfaction with the end product itself when they bought it, however that’s not enough since everyone wants happy clients.
3) Superior Quality Guaranteed Installation: All of our window systems include Lifetime Warranties which ensures peace of mind that you aren’t going crazy trying to find a replacement after 10 years. No other company offers this type of warranty except Shutterbios, so it gives you 100% assurance that you’re getting high quality premium wood fiberglass shutters with lifetime warrantees.
Motorized California Shutters Celina
Today’s most popular choices for motor drive shutters come in either vertical or horizontal varieties. Vertical versions operate just below grade level while horizontal options run above grade level. Some homeowners opt for both because they find them easier to install; however, some prefer the lower vertical models since they avoid potential water intrusion issues related to higher profiles. If you’re interested in either type, keep reading to learn which ones excel at keeping heat out in hot climates, and which ones are great for energy efficiency.
Vertical shutters typically offer better insulation properties than horizontal units due to their greater height relative to length. Depending upon the design details selected, vertical models can block around 60 percent of incoming solar radiation. Horizontal shutters usually range from 30-40% depending upon their design specifics. However, as noted previously, certain high profile designs tend to absorb rainwater runoff through the glazing surfaces. For more information check out our post here.
Whether horizontal or vertical, today’s motor driven shutters should provide ample protection against damage from wind storms. Since California often experiences strong winds associated with seasonal precipitation cycles, manufacturers are continually adding safety features designed to protect windows from flying debris caused by sudden gusty conditions. These enhancements generally include additional layers of glass laminated together on a substrate, improved storm sash mechanisms, or other similar protective measures. Additionally, many newer offerings feature interlocked slats that enable the window panels to safely snap back into place after severe weather events. As always though, consult your installer prior to making final decision regarding shutter selection and ensure proper mounting techniques are used if installing shutters outdoors.
Motorized shutters have become a common addition to homes and offices nationwide. When planning to purchase a residential version, many folks overlook the fact that the system must address several different factors beyond mere aesthetics and convenience. Most importantly, such systems must withstand extreme climatic environments.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
1. Do Your Research First
Before you invest the hundreds of dollars required for premium California shutters like those made by Shutterboy, it pays to do proper research. If you’re considering a single row, vinyl, aluminum or composite blinds, check around to see what your current options are, and find out if they’ll work for your house. For example, vinyl blind slats won’t fit standard wooden windows unless you replace the sash rails entirely — which can cost $200+ depending on the size of your window. And composite shutters are often sold only in certain types of frames, but they tend to offer better insulation than aluminum. If you plan to put a shutter system up yourself, take note of your windows’ existing dimensions. A quick call to a home center is usually enough to determine whether a particular type of frame will actually accommodate your windows.
2. Consider the Style and Material Options
There is no “one-size-fits-all” solution for choosing shutters. While blinds come in endless styles, colors and sizes, most window covering companies sell just a few different materials: wood, metal, fiberglass, vinyl, glass, cedarwood and bamboo among them…
3. Decide on a Budget & Schedule
If you’re going DIY, consider the estimated total project cost before setting out to buy supplies and hire labor. Then factor in an allowance for unexpected expenses during construction (a broken window pane could easily cost several hundred dollars). Set aside extra cash each week as you estimate additional costs.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Celina
If you already own some shuttering materials, this post should help you decide which type would be best suited for your next home improvement project.
We’ll discuss different types of materials available today and help you determine whether they meet your needs for style, durability, cost effectiveness, ease of construction and many other factors. If you aren’t familiar with the terminology used in the industry, this is another good place to get acquainted, as well as learn more details like the various styles, sizes and finishes offered.
In addition to helping you find the perfect shuttered window solution for your specific needs, I hope this article serves as a useful resource for those who are planning on getting started in the California shuttering business themselves. You’ll find plenty of information on everything from how to order materials through your distributor, as well as tips and tricks on how to run a profitable installation business.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on these topics in the comments section below, and I encourage you to check back frequently for additional updates.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California shuttering can offer many different benefits depending on the size and style. Here are some of the top ones. Keep reading to see which styles work better than others.
1. They keep heat & humidity in during California winters. If you live in Southern Cali, you’ll still appreciate being able to stay warm inside as temperatures continue to plummet outside. But because California tends to hold onto summertime’s heat well past other states, they’re often subjected to high levels of both hot air and humid weather. When those factors combine, indoor climate control via shutters becomes much more valuable. Plus, since windows are blocked by wood blinds, energy bills go down dramatically thanks to increased thermal mass. So, yes, California shuttering helps lower heating costs.
2. Shading protects from strong sunlight and glare. Whether you like sitting under trees or just prefer a little bit of privacy indoors, shading is one way to help protect the health of skin and hair while minimizing light exposure. And no matter how much shade you prefer, installing California shuttering offers protection from sunburn and harmful UV rays. While most indoor lighting sources are safe, outdoor solar radiation and natural daylight pose threats to unprotected eyes. Since California shutters block windows, they effectively prevent those dangers.3. They minimize sound pollution. Noise pollution isn’t always bad. For example, your morning commute to school could actually allow kids to get extra sleep without disturbing neighbors. As long as noise isn’t excessive though, sounds from TV, music, conversation, and pets can cause serious issues. By screening rooms/rooms that contain these types of noises using effective California Shuttering products, you can improve the quality of life in your space — making everyone feel happier and healthier.
4. Improve comfort & reduce drafts. Not only will Californians enjoy having cool air circulate freely through their homes, but homeowners who install California Shutting will gain real savings every winter due to reduced heating bill expenses.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”