Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Greater Sudbury’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Greater Sudbury, Ontario. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Greater Sudbury Project
Greater Sudbury’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Greater Sudbury with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Greater Sudbury, Ontario may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Greater Sudbury and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Greater Sudbury? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Greater Sudbury’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Greater Sudbury, Ontario
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in Greater Sudbury Ontario
We did some research into different products and found them by clicking some links on Amazon, which will then take us to another page showing exactly what each item is selling for. We chose to use “California Shutter Manufacturers” because they sell many kinds of products and most importantly there was zero markup involved, making comparing apples to apples accurate. As well, these manufacturers represent the industry standard for quality California Shutters, so you should always purchase from reputable brands.
The following table shows the average prices across five leading companies who manufacture the majority of shuttering sold in North America including Canada. While price does vary across the board, you see a range of $400-$3125 per window depending upon size and style. Of course, larger windows tend to carry higher premiums than smaller ones due to production constraints.
If you already own shutters but need to replace yours, you can find replacement parts at hardware stores like Lowes/Home Depot. Some places charge upwards of $100 dollars. You can save yourself quite a bit by shopping locally around areas that are close enough to your home or office.
Of course, some people prefer vinyl versus wood shutters and there are those that prefer metal. Vinyl tends to come in cheaper options while metal usually goes for slightly more money. If you go towards vinyl shutters, remember that they can peel especially under high wind conditions. For wood, use pressure treated lumber or similar material for maximum moisture protection. Wood needs proper maintenance to prevent warping so check on that front as well when replacing your blinds.
To install them, measure carefully against your wall(s), baseboards and furniture. Make sure the measurement covers both sides of the glass pane, top edge of window frame, bottom edge of window frame and where wall meets floor.
The above measurements will help determine the amount of clearance required from surrounding structures. Once decided, order your shutter from company website or call customer service team to confirm dimensions prior to ordering shutters.
Greater Sudbury’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
When people buy shutters for their home they typically go through 3 stages during the installation process; 1st choice, 2nd choice & 3rd choice. These choices include but aren’t limited to vinyl, aluminum, fiberglass and wood framed shutters.
I will discuss each type of shutter listed below along with the pros/cons of each material:
Wood Framed Shutters
If you still haven’t found the perfect shutters to suit your needs this guide should help you navigate those options a little bit better.
Some other questions to consider would be who will install these shutters? If possible I recommend having someone who does both residential and commercial installs come view the property and give you recommendations for fitment. They may also suggest additional enhancements like adding weather stripping around windows or changing window openings due to poor ventilation.
Now lets get started:
California Shutters Made From Vinyl
• Easy Maintenance • Cheap Cost ($100-$200 per window depending on size, color, style and frame design).
Cost $500+ per panel for custom painted colors.
Easy Installation • Low cost • Great Looking / High Quality Looks & Feel
If you live somewhere windy & rainy there’s no reason why you shouldn’t install vinyl shutters. Some areas where you could use vinyl shutters would be anywhere near the ocean or coastal area because they tend to blow away in gusty winds much easier than solid wood frames
• Heavy weight • Easy to Clean Cons Can Crack Over Time Due to Weathering
• Won’t keep Heat Out Very Well • May Need Repairs When Wind Drives Rain Inside House
These panels won’t hold heat very well because they are primarily made of polyvinyl chloride plastic which acts as an insulator against radiation. For most homes this wouldn’t cause problems except in areas of extreme cold. But in certain climates where temperatures stay consistent this could become problematic.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
If you live outside of Greater Sudbury area then feel free to contact us if you need help finding good products/services in your town. We service Canada wide including Toronto Ontario & Ottawa Ontario areas,
We offer Customized Shutter Measurements & Installation Services across Ontario Canada. Call 1 888 391 7669
Here’s A Preview Video For Those Just Getting Started With Their Project…..
Video Transcript below….
Welcome back once again to my blog today which focuses on installing shutters for homes around Great sudbury Ontario. Today we are going to be installing some California shutters. I am excited about these because they are made specially for Canadian climates. They come with weather sealing, hurricane resistance and UV protection and they are guaranteed lifetime warranty against rotting, warping and peeling. As well if anything does happen it is fixed at no additional cost to you. So why aren’t you talking about them yet? Well first and foremost because they look great. No matter where you place them inside your house, they look amazing. Secondly California shutters are affordable for most homeowners but still provide the same quality feel and style of traditional window blinds. Thirdly, you benefit every day without having to worry about damage or repairs caused to your windows during storms as some vinyl options would leave their seams exposed. Lastly, they keep heat air escaping into your houses through your doors and walls thus saving energy costs down the line and making you happy knowing that your home stays cooler while being heated less often.
So lets get started……
Ok….First thing to consider buying shutters whether you buy standard white ones or custom colored ones…are you getting ready for a tropical climate?? If yes then go ahead and pick up hurricane resistant shutters like those pictured above. Then just follow along with the steps provided here and in the video tutorial below. Ok..first thing to discuss is the type of door frame that you have. Here I used 2×4 stud framing however many types of framing can be used.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California Shatter Trends For the Year of 2020
In the world of window covering styles, there seems to be an endless choice of options available these days. However, there are certain things that seem to remain constant across most window coverings — they are always beautiful, practical, and functional. Here are a few examples of popular products that will continue to stand the test of time:
Wood shutters have long been considered classic for many homeowners around the globe, but this traditional material continues to evolve and expand in ways you could only dream of. Some manufacturers offer custom designs while other companies like Shutter Boys provide standard wood shutters. Regardless of whether you go big or small with your design selections, wood remains a timeless favorite that won’t disappoint.
– Vinyl / Composite Materials
This relatively recent addition to the market offers several different choices depending on your taste preferences. If you like sleek modern looks, composite materials might fit your needs. On the other hand, those who prefer something slightly less stark might appreciate the flexibility afforded by vinyl or metal frames. No matter which type appeals to you, you’ll find plenty of options to satisfy your tastes and budgets.
Aluminum shutters represent another alternative to wood and composite materials because aluminum is both strong and attractive. While aluminum does tend to fade over time, it’s still a reliable and durable choice. Most aluminum systems come with standard colors and finishes; however, some manufacturers allow customers to customize their units in unique hues.
What’s New About Wooden Shutter Installations in 2020?
If you’re considering installing wooden shutters for your exterior doors, you probably already learned that this project involves cutting down trees. Fortunately, that tree removal work usually happens during the fall months when leaves drop naturally, making autumn wood shuttering installations easier than ever before.
However, there’s one key thing you should keep in mind regarding wood installation: it takes longer than usual during early spring. As a result, you’d better prepare ahead of time to ensure everything goes smoothly.
Motorized California Shutters Greater Sudbury
In addition to being attractive, they improve home security since motorized shutters block outsiders view as well as provide an additional layer of protection against intruders. They are beneficial because they allow owners to regulate ventilation during hot summers; reduce outside noise, heat gain during cold weather seasons; or keep unwanted light out for added privacy and personal space. If these benefits interest you, then this article will highlight some great options that meet today’s market requirements.
Best Options For Automated Curtains
There are several types of motors available including AC/DC electric, DC, PWM, stepper, servos, and custom built solutions. All varieties come equipped with sensors which enable homeowners to remotely monitor and adjust window treatments via mobile device apps. These include smartphone apps like IFTTT or Zabbix, computer programs such as Windows 10 IoT Core or Mac OS X Server and smart hubs like SmartThings, Nest Guardy, Wink, August, Honeywell LinkPoint Plus, Amazon Echo Dot, or Google Home Max.
We have reviewed many different brands and models of automated windows products and found some of that work better than others depending upon certain factors such as location and size of the openings, design preferences, cost concerns…
However, if the main purpose of adding automation is convenience, ease of use, and functionality above aesthetics, then we highly recommend going after either manual/electronic roller shades and fabric blinds, or cordless/remote controlled Venetian Blinds instead. Not only will installing these be less costly but it could save you valuable time since you won’t need to worry about moving furniture around or dealing with bulky or unwieldly hardware for opening and closing. And yes, you too can install those lovely sliders yourself without having to hire a pro, plus you can get creative with colors, patterns, style, and textures to customize the appearance of your home just the way you prefer.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Siding: A highly durable siding material made up of various sizes of fiberglass fibers bonded together with resin which provide excellent coverage, stain resistance, color retention and thermal efficiency; and
Installation Tips: Tips about buying and installing quality Shutter Boys products.
For More Information on this topic check out this YouTube video below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkzZx4nGwCc
We will see many things come around and go away after December 31st. But I am afraid that some companies will still be working in “the cloud”. They just got too big and slow. They need something like AWS but without Amazon. Here are my 10 suggestions.
1. Netlify — Build static websites, web apps & API’s in minutes without writing a line of code.
2. Cloudflare — Protecting the internet takes serious cash—but they take 5% of whatever website traffic passes through them. If you’re building fast then why pay $200+ per month to protect yourself? We recommend Cloudflare because we love them.
3. Stripe — Simple integration for payments without having to write any lines of code.
4. Gitlab — Easily deploy, manage, monitor, and update private git repos. No server setup required. Use their CI pipelines to automate builds across multiple servers 24 hours a day 7 days week.
5. Redis — Manages persistent data structures used by apps and microservices.
6. Gatsbyjs — Fastest way to publish React applications onto the net.
7. Mailchimp — An email service provider built specifically for small business. Email automation, CRM integrations, mobile apps, API, landing pages and newsletters. Everything you would expect plus more.
8. Twilio — Create voice call centers and SMS messaging systems quickly and inexpensively. Works really well with SaaS providers like Salesforce and Zendesk.
9. SendGrid — One stop shop solution for emails.
Best California Shutters Greater Sudbury
2. Installation Trends For 2020 And Beyond:
3. Our Latest Designs And Products:
4. Tips For Buying A Door Or Window Product Online (If You Live Outside Of Ontario )
6. Do We Sell Custom Made Exterior Windows? If So How Can I Find My Local Installer? Is Your Installer Licensed By Certain State Boards?
7. Contact Information
8. About Me
9. Other Projects On Go Fundme Page
10. Thank You! ?
11. Have Questions/Comments/Suggestions Please Feel Free To Comment Below!
12. I hope this helps anyone who is thinking about installing wooden shutters on their home or condo.
13. I would love any feedback you guys have about my post. Thanks again!
14. Also check out my YouTube channel! https://youtu.be/-XwqgQYbKLw
15. Thanks again. Hope to see some great responses!
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Contact Us Here https://www.shuttersbymeowthutler@gmail.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
In 2018 we introduced our premium line, which includes custom made products. These are made from a combination of real solid wood and aluminum, with the highest quality hardware available! We use only high grade materials and work closely with our customers to ensure they get exactly what they need and they LOVE IT!.
Here are some highlights of this years’ edition, but check back frequently for updates. If you would like to see what else we offer please visit: www.shutterstockbutler.ca
The Ultimate Guide to installing Custom Made Wooden Shutter Products in your home.
California Shutters Installation Trends in 2020.
How to Install Your Own Premium Wood CaliShutter Product.
Best California Shutters Brands & Types for 2019.
Best Rated California shutters.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Greater Sudbury
Also, because windows often get less sunlight during winter months, manufacturers should consider offering higher levels of light filtering. More light reduces shadows inside without increasing heat gain, which could mean lower cooling costs.
In addition, as energy prices rise, shutters are becoming a smarter choice for reducing air leakage — particularly since window treatments allow homeowners to control airflow through a single panel, while adding insulation value.
Overall, this trend signals that home owners will still love having a classic view, but they won’t feel obligated to “stick to tradition.” Instead, homeowners who enjoy being outside while maintaining a sense of privacy might opt for something slightly different. At Shutter Boys, we see the trend continuing as customers begin installing larger picture windows and a wider selection of designs. We’d expect to see additional technological innovation related to energy efficiency and design aesthetics as well.
But no matter what type of shutter system is chosen for each project, the key factors remain the same. Customers must evaluate cost/benefit ratios, ensure proper materials and components are selected, and understand their own needs to meet specific requirements. A professional installer will help guide them toward appropriate options.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wooden shutters tend to be stronger because they contain several different layers which act like armor protecting against water damage and insects but this strength often makes them heavier and harder to install. They usually take a few days longer to produce, cost significantly more per box, come in varying sizes, shapes & colors, offer no special advantages other than aesthetics; however these factors aren’t deal breakers for us when installing the perfect wooden shutters. We highly recommend comparing both materials side by side for yourself to see why vinyl is still better overall for homeowners. If you’d prefer some help in choosing which would work best for your home check out our guide below or contact us today!
We strongly encourage homeowners who are planning ahead to consider California wood shutters instead of conventional window blinds for multiple reasons including:
1. Energy Savings – Wooden windows allow sunlight through while keeping heat inside during winter months. Additionally shutting down vents helps keep warm air circulating around homes reducing heating/cooling bills while providing additional natural light.
2. Beauty & Style – Unlike your average indoor blinds, a solid timber frame gives each blind a beautiful, unique appearance. Some styles are custom made to match specific architectural details found in older houses. When properly installed, wooden shutters will reduce fading, mold and mildew growth while helping prevent scratches.
3. Customization Options – While blinds come in various widths, lengths & designs, California wooden shutters can be customized just as easily but without sacrificing style. Your shutter can include rails, hardware, brackets and handles allowing for nearly infinite variations in size & shape.
4. Strength & Durability – Not only does wood hold up well to daily wear and tear, but it holds up well under extreme situations such as earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, floods, fires and storms.
Buy California Shutters Online
#1 Wood Industries Inc.
Wood Industries Inc. specializes in handcrafted wooden window coverings. From the finest, most unique finishes to the hardiest materials available today, they pride themselves on crafting beautiful, durable decorative accents. Their designs reflect traditional craftsmanship combined with modern architectural style. For the ultimate combination, try some of their many specialty styles including antique metal casement hardware, rich mahogany hardware and distressed white porcelain knobs and pulls. And yes, you’ll see plenty of great ideas here as well. For every color imaginable, we carry every possible treatment we could imagine like stained oak frames and cherry veneer, painted aluminum frames and dark brown glass, etc..
We’re proud to say not only does WoodIndustriesInc.’s line of shutters come highly recommended but their quality is unmatched. They’re made out of solid pine lumber and finished with multiple coats of Danish oil making them super sturdy. Their premium design will enhance the beauty of both indoor living spaces and outdoor patios as well. You won’t be disappointed if you purchase theirs and install yours yourself. Ordering is quick and easy because they use Amazon’s FBA program which means fast delivery, same day shipping and no hassle returns. Check out this website
For more information call 1 800 553 7245 or email email@example.com. Find us online at https://shutterscanada.wordpress.com
and follow us @WoodIndustrysInc on Twitter and Instagram.
Shop us on Facebook, Youtube or visit www.woodindustryinc.ca
#2 Southern Design Group, LLC
Southern Design Group was founded over 30 years ago and continues to deliver exceptional customer service while offering quality products and innovative designs as the premier provider of architectural shingle solutions for residential customers nationwide.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”