Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
San Marcos’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in San Marcos, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters San Marcos Project
San Marcos’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in San Marcos with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in San Marcos, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in San Marcos and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near San Marcos? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
San Marcos’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN San Marcos, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Best California Shutters San Marcos
Why Shouldn’t Windows Be Shuttered First? It has become popular these days to install window treatments prior to installing blinds, curtains, doors, storm windows and patio covers because they are often easier than doing them afterwards. However, many people forget to close the windows once the sun goes down, which makes the inside colder and less energy efficient during the rest of the year. If a homeowner does shut windows before adding shades/blinds, the difference in heating costs during winter months would be negligible as long as you use the correct size and type of shades. A lot of people end up buying larger sized window coverings that won’t work properly while smaller ones cost $100-$200 a piece. Not only will they do nothing but collect dust, they’ll actually increase air conditioning expenses as well.
What’s The Perfect Shade For Your House? When picking colors for your house, keep in mind that warm hues like red and yellow seem to radiate heat and coolness better than those blue and gray tones. So instead of choosing something bright and fun for example, try going bolder with warmer color combinations like tans, oranges, yellows and purples. You’d also save on utilities since most light bulbs emit lots of orange light. Also, darker rooms feel cozier and cooler naturally due to the dark colors. Another big factor determining the appropriate shade level is the amount of natural lighting present inside your home. If possible, pick colors whose saturation levels match the sunlight outside. Lastly, a little bit of white around corners (to reflect natural light coming through walls, ceilings, floors) looks great as the “glow” from the lights coming through your shades adds a nice glow effect from overhead fixtures without making your space overly lit.
We hope this helps you decide what window treatments fit best for your San Marcos home or condo.
This post was written by Shutterboys CEO Matt O’Brien (@mattcblog). Visit @shuttersbyboys.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
What’s Trending in Modern Interior Design for Spring & Summer?
Get ready for 2022 with this blog! – Shutterboy team.
For homeowners wanting quality California shutters without breaking the bank while keeping updated on latest design trends, read this guide to installing the ideal modern California shutters for your home. We will discuss the benefits, drawbacks, materials, brands, prices and trends. Whether you’re planning to install a pair of custom built wooden window coverings yourself or hire a professional contractor, check out some key tips below before starting your project today.
Here are five things every homeowner should keep in mind when choosing windows and door blinds to complement your space style and decorating needs.
1. Budget. Start your search by assessing the size of your living area. Then, use these guidelines to determine which types of material work well for each category; from faux leather slat blinds to woven roller shades—or any combination thereof. If DIY’able, take note of how many pieces fit together to estimate sizing costs. A small bedroom typically requires just two panels per side to fill the entire width–and a larger bathroom needs four.
2. Size matters…but only sometimes. Don’t focus solely on square footage, but consider other factors including height, color scheme, layout and available light sources. For example, if you have large windows overlooking scenic views, consider window treatments that reflect natural sunlight rather than blocking it out. Conversely, if lighting conditions are less flattering, go lighter in tone.
3. Consider function first. When selecting a shade type, pick something that helps maximize usable light while providing privacy. Blinds designed specifically for bedrooms offer both options. Meanwhile, for other rooms like kitchens or family/living areas, opt for roll-down panels that close to block distracting outside noise.
4. Pick versatile fabrics. Natural-looking sheers made with textured fabric tend to be easier maintenance than those fashioned from vinyl, making them practical choice for most homes. They can easily transition between seasons. Also choose nonsticky material that won’t snag pillows or curtains, though avoid slippery polyester blends.
5. Avoid glare.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
But while wood shutters are often easier to install, they usually cost significantly more — especially if a homeowner wants them customized to match existing trim around a window frame.
In fact, if a customer buys a prefabricated door panel, which typically costs less than $100 per door, she will end up spending several hundred dollars for materials and labor just to create a new door with her own personal touches. That price includes everything except for the actual panels themselves; customers also must pay to remove old, worn-out material, sand down rough spots and apply paint.
Because vinyl shutters cost so little per square foot, many DIYers buy them, hang them on hooks along walls and then use painter’s tape to outline the edges of each shutter, like a stencil pattern. But vinyl isn’t designed to be hung this way; it’s meant only to sit flat against a wall. So while they’re cheap, vinyl shutters tend to fall apart quickly due to lack of maintenance.
If you decide to go with wooden shutters instead of vinyl ones, consider choosing solid woods such as Redwood, Maple, Teak, Cedar, or Cherry instead of plywoods, MDF or particle board. Solid woods generally look better and offer higher quality. Plywoods aren’t usually attractive enough to stand alongside an elegant home design.
And remember, if you can save yourself some hassle (and expense), buying shutters wholesale rather than retail could save you hundreds of dollars per order. If you have questions about whether to get California shutters from a wholesaler, contact us today!
We recommend that you always purchase California Shutters through Shutterboyz Wholesale Distributors Inc. (SHUTTERBOYZ). We carry high quality products at affordable prices for residential and commercial clients.
San Marcos’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
What’s good about these products and why would I pick them over other offerings? They fit your style preferences, meet your needs as an aspiring homeowner, and provide great benefits that you wouldn’t get otherwise, whether it is better insulation properties or increased security. Some people prefer classic designs, while others favor contemporary designs. Many customers appreciate having multiple windows covered by different types of weatherproofing solutions simultaneously. These days many manufacturers are offering a wide array of window treatments like blinds, roller shades, roman shades, curtains, valances, drapes–so finding the perfect solution for your specific tastes and desires has become easier than ever. If you find yourself stuck trying to decide among dozens (or hundreds) of available colors, styles, and hardware configurations then please check out my video below for inspiration. While this article focuses solely on California manufactured products only, keep in mind that similar, high-quality models exist from other regions across America including Florida, Texas, Washington and Oregon. All of these choices benefit homeowners at every level of income. So take advantage of the selection you see offered at SHUTTERSBYBOYS website and begin shopping today!
Why should I consider installing California shutters?
If you live in Southern California, chances are you spend quite a bit of time outdoors especially during hotter months, and it could actually cost you in air conditioning expenses each summer if you haven’t installed proper protection against extreme heat conditions.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
California Sashing Company Factory Direct Pricing Options Available Here;
CASING COMPANY PRODUCTS SHOWN BELOW ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE LOCATION OF YOUR CHOICE BY CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS AND IS NOW INCLUDED IN OUR PRICING TOO!:
SHOP OUR OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS: https://californiashuttingco.com/#sthash.VyWvZaBwI.dpbs
San Diego CA | South Coast Los Angeles Area | Riverside County Cities near us.
wearesculpt wrote this post while participating in a campaign sponsored by Zazzle Local. Thanks for supporting brands who support Teepublic.
We’ve seen some crazy growth since launching six months ago. We’re working around the clock to help keep our customers happy and providing awesome support. Our team is currently made up of a handful of people – me, Ryan, Jeremy & Andrew – but it’s only getting bigger.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
I’m going to cover everything you should consider when buying shutters, including why the most popular window treatment choices aren’t always the best options. And then walk through step-by-step instructions about getting installed correctly and keeping them secure.
So take a few minutes to read up on these topics and find out which style of shutters would work best for you or your home—and save yourself some headaches along the way.
1. Why You Need Shuttles
First things first: If you live in the U.S. like me, chances are good that you probably already own windows and/or doors. Because they’d made sense when built decades ago. They just haven’t been updated since.
But you’ll soon realize that modern window treatments provide far better privacy than anything you had when you moved in. Shutting out light and air while blocking unwanted viewings can keep your space cooler during summer months, warmer in the fall and spring, and quieter at night. Plus, they offer some practical benefits, such as being easier to clean and maintain. And because shutters often come with warranties, you could potentially repair them without replacing the entire thing.
2. Window Treatments Can Improve Comfort Too
Beyond making rooms feel lighter or brighter, shutters actually bring comfort to homes throughout America. A 2019 report showed that the majority of Americans say that “shutters in [their] living spaces increase energy efficiency, improve overall health conditions, and enhance indoor environment quality.”
For example, many homeowners experience problems sleeping well due to noise created by opening curtains and blinds each day. By adding shutters to bedrooms, homeowners can rest comfortably without worrying that someone else may sneak inside. Other common uses include shutting out sun glare and protecting against temperature fluctuations during seasonal changes.
Motorized California Shutters San Marcos
Still the same today as ever they offer numerous benefits which include privacy, energy efficiency, cost savings and style options.
Whether you’re putting them together yourself or hiring someone else to do it for you, this guide will help you buy the perfect combination of styles for different rooms in your home while ensuring maximum comfort and protection against rain and sun exposure.
We’ll show you everything from the various types available including traditional wood clad sash windows, faux veneer blinds from vinyl siding to fabric shades made from cotton canvas or polyester twill.
From small dorm sized spaces to large living areas each setup needs unique considerations so we’ve identified several common ways people install motorized sliders. Each method offers advantages like ease of assembly or speed. We’ll talk about each type and highlight specific aspects of each solution so you can confidently select the correct system for your space.
Google Analytics Premium & Custom Filtering Tools | 2020 Update
This post covers the top 5 tools for google analytics premium account customers and some information about custom filtering tool updates.
Why would I use these products? Some website owners get frustrated trying to sort through hundreds of metrics in GA. They end up throwing away most of the valuable information because they lack the ability or knowledge required to efficiently analyze the data. These solutions provide advanced filters and graphs that allow webmasters the flexibility and power to find exactly what they need. Not only does this help save tons of time, it keeps websites healthy by helping detect potential issues early on instead of after an issue happens. Plus, these free applications tend to be easier to understand than other paid applications.
Site Catalyst makes real time and historical reporting possible on almost every page view on a website.
2. Keyhole Lite Pro
Key holelite pro is a handy way to see traffic volume over short periods, and also shows average visit length and user activity across pages visited and links clicked during those visits.
Stat Counter lets you create dashboards, maps, charts and reports directly from your own dashboard.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
They come in different colors, patterns, designs, materials, styles and finishes. And they can be custom made to fit any home design style, color scheme and window size.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS FOR YOUR HOME OR CONDO BEFORE YOU BUY ONE:
1. HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT TYPE AND FINISHING OF MY CALIFOINIA SHUTTER?: It depends on which type best fits your needs, whether you like something classic or modern; light weight or heavy duty.
2. IF YOU HAVE A CERAMIC WINDOW MATERIAL INSPIRED BY ANTIQUE PORTRAITS THEN WHY NOT GO ALL OUT WITH THIS: Because the ceramic material does not absorb water well and tends to rot after extended exposure due to moisture, unless properly sealed. If this is an issue then consider other options instead. However, if you really love antique inspired ceramics go forward with this choice because of their uniqueness, durability and beauty. Also, remember that the finishing choices will vary depending on the manufacturer, model and year/model mix that you purchase.
3. WHERE CAN I SEE SOME EXAMPLES THAT SHOWCASE THE DIFFERENT STYLES & FINISHES?: Here is just a sampling:
SHOP NOW: https://www.shuttersuppliesusa.net/shop/california_shutterstrends/?categories=12&sortbylineitemid=-8572613153327891853
4. SHOULD I GET IT REPLACED AFTERWARDS?: Yes. Because of the nature of the material used in ceramic windows, they tend to chip or crack easily with normal wear and tear. The good news is replacement is relatively inexpensive. But keep in mind that some manufacturers offer discounts for buying multiple sets of the same style and finish. So shop around to see if anyone offers a deal for purchasing additional units.
Buy California Shutters Online
Before Making Decisions
There’s no shortage of window treatments available in stores today, but choosing among them requires careful consideration. Here are five factors you should consider when searching for the perfect shuttering solution:
1. Material type and color selection — If you’d like to match your home decor perfectly, pick materials that fit your style preferences. For example, wood blinds come in hundreds of shades. They tend to be expensive but offer great versatility to coordinate almost every shade imaginable, including white. Vinyl blinds are inexpensive yet durable options, which makes them popular for homeowners who prefer modern styles without spending large amounts of money. Both vinyl or wooden slat shutters work well when used inside sliding glass doors since they provide privacy while providing light blocking benefits. Sliding patio door screens come in various colors and designs; however, many aren’t sturdy enough for outdoor use unless you pay extra attention to ensuring they stay put. Some screen manufacturers produce high quality products that will stand against the sun and rain for years.2. Maintenance requirements — Whether you opt for cloth or fabric curtains, each material needs regular washing. Cloth blinds must be washed regularly to avoid fading and to maintain their appearance. Similarly, fabrics should be cleaned after extended periods outdoors to prevent mildew growth. Fabric panels usually dry faster than other types of blinds, but they still require frequent maintenance due to repeated laundering.3. Noise reduction potential — When deciding what to purchase, weigh noise reduction potential carefully. Even though most blinds reduce outside sound considerably, that’s only true if you have neighbors close-by. Many homes built near busy roadways may experience additional noise pollution.4. Privacy and sunlight protection — Blinds serve dual purposes–to block out unwanted lighting and glare and allow privacy. A dark tinted blackout curtain lets less light through while offering adequate privacy. However, darker drapes won’t protect you from intense heat, meaning your bedroom could become uncomfortably hot during summer months.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
While most folks will hire experts who specialize in window treatments, my motto since day 1 has been “If I get good enough to become the guy they call when people need help designing their rooms, then that’s fine; but I’m definitely going to avoid being called when someone needs me to install their stuff.” So what does that mean specifically for homeowners hoping to tackle some DIY projects around the home? Well, for starters, the average homeowner should be able to handle basic shuttering without hiring anyone else unless he or she wants to. But when push comes to shove on whether to go pro or stay amateur, there are certainly things you’ll want to keep in mind depending on which style you’re working toward. Here are five key tips for those planning to take on the challenge yourself:
1. Consider starting small and adding to your project collection until you’ve amassed a full inventory of products designed to meet specific design styles. For example, if you’re a fan of traditional designs with minimalistic details, then you could invest in quality plantation shutters made especially for that type of aesthetic—a task usually left to contractors specializing in these kinds of installations. Similarly, if you’d prefer something contemporary styled, consider opting for more industrial touches found in high end barn door models. If you’re considering putting up vinyl roller shades, check out this guide first to learn more about the different types available and the ways each differs from each other both aesthetically and functionally. A well rounded collection will allow you to cover the bases while giving you options for future additions to your family room or master bedroom. Of course, if you absolutely must purchase blinds from big box retail stores like Walmart or Target, then go ahead and buy them.
Professional California Shutters Installation In San Marcos
First, I am going to show some information regarding the products available through Shutterboys including which models fit best in homes/condos across various locations and climates. We will then talk about proper measurements for the best fitting windows and doors in your house, including the most common window sizes, styles, brands, locations around the state, etc., as well as general sizing standards for your home. Finally, I will cover a little bit of basic terminology used during shutter installations including framing options, installation techniques, finishing touches, etc. If you would like more detailed information than this guide covers feel free to call me at 805-831-0880, email us at email@example.com, or send us an inquiry via the website.
If you’re a DIYer who likes to put their hands to work, you can check out this post to find out more about the proper way to install shutters yourself instead of calling professional shutter companies.
Here’s a link to another great resource for homeowners interested in installing shutters themselves… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Vj_J7Q3X4&list=PL2fWZz0HnFx9w6k4hgP5R5qrKbKb8H2hG
Now onto some good news.
I’m pleased to announce my next project as a contributor. I recently joined the team at ShutterstockBSD working alongside photographers, illustrators, videographers, artists, and other professionals. Check us out at www.shutterstockbsd.com.
Cost of California Shutters in San Marcos Texas
California Shutters can be expensive but they offer many benefits like privacy, light blocking and energy efficiency. These doors come in many styles and designs which makes them appealing to many different homeowners and designers.
I decided to install several types of California Shutters and see how each design performed under Texas weather conditions including rain storms and high humidity. Here are the results….
1st Place winner… Wood Clad Premium Vinyl Privacy Door 1″ Thick | $979.00
Winner #2…Wooden Rolled Aluminum Privacy Door 4′ Tall |$1299.95
3rd place goes to..Roller Roller Doors 3/4” thick | $799.90
This California Shutters company was great in supplying me with samples and helping me understand how these products should be installed. They helped with recommendations of which style would work well in my home.
Before starting the project, I made sure everything had a return policy before ordering the materials since I wanted to ensure I could get back everything once completed. And this turned out to be perfect for me, although I did end up having to order extra supplies due to being swamped with orders when making the videos. But, that was fine cause those additional items came quickly.
The actual installation part took 2 days total; day one was spent measuring, cutting and assembly while day two was mostly unboxing and painting. We used a painter friend who worked fast and efficiently.
We painted each door two coats of paint and added vinyl trim along both sides of the door frame for protection.
My hope is that other readers find these posts useful when deciding whether they need California Shutters for themselves and/or their clients! If there are questions you might have after reading, please feel free to send me an email
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”