Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Concord’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Concord, North Carolina. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Concord Project
Concord’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Concord with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Concord, North Carolina may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Concord and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Concord? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Concord’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Concord, North Carolina
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Concord’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
To summarize, Cali shutters provide benefits without having to sacrifice aesthetics or comfort by blocking excessive sunrays.
If you live anywhere near San Francisco Bay Area, then you already heard us talk about them already! So you know that they work well and really work amazing. We offer different styles, colors and materials including Vinyl, Wood & Composite (yes, just like Blinds!)
But wait.. You still haven’t seen anything yet!! Here is something we offer only available at Shutterboys website. Our exclusive custom color technology allows us to paint your home whatever you desire. If you love bold reds, greens or blue skies….or perhaps a rainbow palette, then get ready to be amazed because there is no other manufacturer who offers this type of custom service! Not only that…..but each window will receive four coats of premium tinted stain. It adds depth and dimension on every single element. All stains used by our technicians consist of water-based formulas making clean ups super easy. This is a special feature that many manufacturers do not include and is a rarity found among our competitors. It takes extra effort and cost to achieve results that go above and beyond. But afterall, we care deeply about our customers. And that is why we dedicate ourselves to providing unmatched customer satisfaction and support. Call us today to experience these qualities firsthand.
Here is my favorite part again!!! When ordering, we recommend choosing the most accurate size measurements possible. Because of standard sizing variances in building codes, measuring accurately ensures the correct fit, giving better results. As mentioned earlier, Concord Shutters come in many different sizes than you probably thought existed. For example, some models range from 7ft x 8 ft. to 16 ft X 48 ft.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
For those who haven’t seen the latest offerings yet, check them out below!
Wooden Door Trim Options
1″ Wide Wooden Strips
2 1/4″ Width “Stripper Railings”
3 5/8″ Thickness “Flooring Sticks”
5 3/8″ Thickness “Curb Stops”
6 7/16″ Thickness “Granite Style Curb Ends”
7 1/4″ Thickness “Custom Made Locking Plates For Garage Doors”
Vinyl Strip Options
1 2/3″ High “Cable Lock Setups”
We really hope you guys like these options as they’re just incredible for adding value & function to your home projects. They are available to order NOW via our website, online ordering service, phone orders or email sales.
If you’d like to learn more about the benefits & styles of either type, visit here & here…
(Check Out Our Latest Post From October 2019 Here https://www.shutterstock.com/blog/wood-vs.
Best California Shutters Concord
We offer some really exciting things to say about our company and products. Checkout these awesome facts:
1. We are a small family owned business located in Northern California, but we ship worldwide. So no matter your location, we are ready to assist you.
2. We manufacture all the materials used in our products, meaning that we control every step of manufacturing and shipping. No outsourcing and no middlemen.
3. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA. No imports. Just American Made.
4. We only use premium grade lumber and hardware. Our shutters come with warranties. We stand behind them. And, because we’re a locally run small business, you get personal service from people who care about your home or condo and the environment.
5. We provide FREE SHIPPING on orders $500+ or on purchases under $1500. Free delivery anywhere in America.
6. We sell direct to customers. Meaning, no retail store front. No overhead. Just customer service.
7. We offer fast, reliable, local service. Because we’re small enough, you won’t be waiting weeks or months for someone to show up and install your order. It takes less than 2 hours to install a single window (or door). Most jobs take 30 minutes max.
8. When ordering, please include a picture of the project you desire, along with measurements and details.
9. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amazon Payments, and PayPal.
10. We sell the same high end quality materials used by the leading national brands at a fraction of the cost
11. We offer lifetime warranty coverage on all our products
Cost of California Shutters in Concord North Carolina
For most people it was only natural to seek out these products because they had seen them used and loved the beauty of the style. However, while they did see a lot of great benefits, they couldn’t figure out why anyone would want to pay hundreds of dollars per window. After all, who really wants to install expensive blinds or curtains every single day of the week? If anything, people just wanted something functional like shades or drapes but didn’t care for the style.
Today, however, the demand for premium shuttering systems has made it possible for people and companies alike to purchase custom-made solutions for each individual project without breaking the bank. For example, most modern houses feature glass sliding doors instead of double-hung windows, thus eliminating the need to use traditional shutters. But, if you still prefer to keep your old fashioned design and you’re seeking a way to protect your windows from harsh weather conditions but also maintain their elegance, then you should consider installing high-quality shutters from Shutterboyz.
If you live in a climate region where hurricanes, tornadoes and other powerful storms cause heavy rainfalls in short intervals, you will benefit greatly from having protective shutters installed. They can protect your house from potential damages caused by strong winds and rains, saving you the trouble and expense of replacing damaged windows or paying for costly repairs. The same goes for areas prone to extreme temperatures, such as Arizona, Nevada, Louisiana, Texas, Georgia, Florida, Alabama and Mississippi. These states experience hot summers that are known to be unbearable, and winters that often drop record lows below freezing. This causes a large amount of heat loss through uninsulated windows.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
California Shuttered homes get their best protection through custom sizing, design and color matching.
What makes us different than other companies? As stated above, we offer professional consultations, top notch customer support, and fast turnaround times with shipping. All California shutter sales come with a 3 year warranty from purchase date. Call 707.735.2900 today for details or use our contact form below to speak live with a shutterboy representative.
This page focuses on all types of doors including sliding/French door(s), bi-folding type, folding type, swing style, closet door, patio door, glass block, wooden screen door,and composite doors. Door hardware is available for almost every type of door. If you cannot find the specific part you want to order, simply fill out the parts request form. A member of staff will be happy to assist. Thank you for shopping with us.
How Do Doors Work?
Doors work by pushing them open and closing them back again. Most people know this already but some aspects of opening /closing doors remain unclear. Check out these videos to see how they work and why they should always close behind you!
Why are Bi Folding & Folding Doors Better Than Sliding Doors?
If you like this video please subscribe and like.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
In 2020, we saw a dramatic increase in demand for our shutters because of COVID19. As people started getting back to spending time outdoors and enjoying nature after living through this pandemic, they began seeking ways to bring some beauty to their homes again. They wanted something unique but functional. Something that would help keep them safe from bugs and rainwater, but allow them to enjoy being outside again.
Our customers loved the fact that our shutters had no exposed hardware to get caught and damaged during construction; they could simply slide right into place. They appreciated our attention to detail, which made us stand apart from other companies who only focus on quantity instead of quality. We knew that our customers would love having beautiful shutters installed, and they did.
Now that things seem like they are starting to return to normalcy, our clients will begin asking questions about installing their own shutters or replacing existing ones. They’ll ask us how to choose the perfect product for their home or condo project or whether we recommend adding storm windows or sliding glass doors. These are just questions we’ve already answered in previous blogs, so I decided to write another post to answer those same questions once again but updated for all the latest industry changes since then. So here’s my guide to installing a California Shutter for your next remodel or addition to your Concord, CA home.
1. Do Your Research First
If possible, find someone else that has recently replaced their current window treatment system and talk to them about what type of experience they’d like for your project. Ask questions, read reviews on their website, call around, and visit the company’s showroom to learn more about their products and how they work. If you’re going for a particular style of window treatment like plantation shutters, you should definitely take note of the brands available to see if they fit your aesthetic preferences.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Calico shutters are made of real premium plantation grown cedar trees. They create warmth and serenity while protecting against harsh weather conditions like rain, wind, sun and heat. These natural plantation cedars provide amazing durability with no maintenance required!
Why Should I Install My Own Custom Made Shutters Instead Of Buying Them At Local Retail Stores Or Online Sites Like Overstock And Amazon?
When buying products through local retail stores or online sites like Overstock or Amazon, what exactly happens after the items are delivered to my home or office? Typically these companies sell products without considering whether they would be suited for the intended purpose, have poor construction quality & aesthetics issues as well as high shipping fees. As someone who wants something unique installed in her home, this type of experience does not serve me well. After reading many reviews, I decided to purchase custom made shutters instead of just purchasing them from a store because I was impressed with Shutterboy’s customer service and commitment towards delivering high quality customized product. Not only did Shutterboy deliver fast and professionally install their California shutters, but they also have exceptional craftsmanship standards which ensures quality construction of every single California shutter ordered. Furthermore, Shutterboy offers additional perks including discounts and exclusive promotions on select models. Also, customers are able to see and feel the difference immediately upon installing their own custom made shades versus those purchased via other outlets. Lastly, Shutterboy gives great customer support with live chat available 7 days/week during regular business hours. For example, if I had questions regarding sizing, color selections or anything else pertaining to my order, Shutterboy representatives could assist me personally and quickly resolve my issue.
For More Information On California Shutters Check Out Our Website http://www.ShutterBoy.com/California_Shutters_Overview.htm OR Call Us 1-(888)-719-8444
This post will go into detail explaining why I chose to use Cali Shutters as opposed to other brands and types of shutters found online or in traditional storefront channels.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Here are 5 Reasons Why Visiting Us First Hand Could Be Your BEST Investment yet…
1). We Have Over 1000 Different Designs & Styles Available For Every Budget & Style Requirement… Including Custom Design Work If Needed!!
2). Our Installation Team Has Been Installed By All Of These Companies As Well As Others Like Lowe’s, Lowes Hardware Stores, Sears, Costco, Walmart’s, Builders Supply Stores, Bed Bath Beyond, Kmart, Target, and many other Retail Outlets Across North America Since 2001!!!
3). No Hassle Returns Policy Means Money Back Guarantee!!
4). Free Shipping On Orders $500+ Or A Flat Rate Delivery Quote Will Come Right Away!
5). Free Consultant Service Is Always Provided And We’re Here 24 Hours A Day 7 Days A Week If Required To Help Answer Questions About Product Selection, Style Suggestions, Measurements, Finishes, Warranties, Etc.
So please call us first thing tomorrow morning so we can help answer ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE BEFORE PLOWING INTO THE PROCESS OF INSTALLATION RIGHT AWAY! Thankyou sooo Much! Call 916-926-0552 or Text 415-633-0608.
Buy California Shutters Online
Here’s why you shouldn’t buy DIY California Shutters, which will end up costing you significantly more money than buying professionally installed products:
1. They Won’t Be As Good Quality As Those From A Pro Installer
2. Will Require More Per Hour Labor Cost Than Installation Of Professional Products
3. If They Don’t Fit Well, You’ll Have To Repaint Your Shutters Because Changing Them Means Rebuilding An Entire Frame System.
4. They May Not Last Long Like Our Custom Shutters Do Over Time
5. Some State Building & Safety Codes Don’t Allow For Shutters On Exterior Windows
6. Most People Don’t Understand Proper Ventilation Requirements For Their Homes Or Condos So They Go Without It
7. Many Things Can Affect Shutter Performance. Weather Is One, but So Is Window Size & Type, Glass Thickness, Glue Strength; Other Factors Include Staining/Paint Quality & Conditionality (Conditionability = How Easy It Feels When Opening Up), Material Availability & Color Matching Issues.
8. If Someone Gets Cut While Removing Shutters From The Wall, That Person Could End Up Cutting Himself Due To The Sharp Edge At The Top Corner Of Each Slat.
9. If Water Doesn’t Dry Out Between Rains, It Might Rot Wooden Shutters Within 5 Years
10. DIY shutter installations can take anywhere from 1 day to several weeks depending on size of project and experience of install team member(s).
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Design Your Own Custom Shutters
California Shutters offers custom shuttering options. We invite homeowners and designers alike to customize shutters for special projects like holiday décor, remodeling jobs, outdoor spaces or even unique gifts. Our customers enjoy designing shutters themselves because they get to pick colors specific to them and their space, while still enjoying the convenience of having the shutters professionally installed.
Customize Existing Designs
At California Shatters, we offer several premium products that feature classic styles made exclusively by us that won’t leave any questions unanswered whether you’re shopping for yourself or decorating for someone else. These designs include: Traditional Bay Windows, French Doors & Sliders; Modern Casement Window Treatments, Wood Blinds & Sheer Curtains; Crafted Garden Sheds, Trex Products; and many other exclusive offerings of quality shutters designed specifically for your needs. From traditional looks to contemporary styling, you’ll love finding exactly the right look for everything from patio covers to pool enclosures. And once you’ve found just the right colors for your home, take advantage of our wide range of finishes including white oak, stained pine, black walnut, light maple, cherry, redwood, mahogany and dark teak.
If you choose to have professional installers come to your property, they will bring along state-of-the art equipment to ensure the job is completed correctly. They work quickly but thoroughly and use high quality materials to complete each project.
Your Local Experts
We live and breathe shutters, which makes us perfect partners for every aspect of this industry — from planning to construction to sales and beyond. Whether you’re searching for inspiration, ideas or answers to commonly asked questions, we strive to be your first stop whenever you find yourself wanting to purchase, renovate or simply spruce up your space.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Concord
1) Start with 2nd Generation Composite Shutters. They work well for many homes/condos because they offer exceptional strength & durability, but require minimal maintenance once installed.
2) Don’t be afraid of custom sizes because it’s easier to cut them than it is to replace them down the road. If you’re having trouble finding what you like just email us our expert sales team at info@shutterbys, who will find exactly what you need…and deliver it straight to you.
3) Avoid cheap materials like vinyl unless your home demands something different, or you won’t care what your windows looks like after being painted every season or you care most about aesthetics. We recommend premium products like aluminum or polycarbonate unless you really enjoy painting yourself each winter. Our customers tell us these brands stand the test of time and weather better than cheaper options (like vinyl). Plus, you’ll save hundreds of dollars per window without sacrificing quality.
4) Consider adding storm protection for extra value. Storm protections come standard on our high end vinyl products, which provide great long term wear while protecting against wind damage. These types of protections cost around $40-$100 per window, depending on size. So if you get 20% rain damage reduction, that would easily pay-off the additional price tag in less than 5 years.
5) For those that live along water fronts, consider going ahead and installing hurricane protection strips (aka “Storm Stops” on some websites), to protect your windows during extreme weather conditions. Again, this adds another few hundred dollars above the cost of your shutters and should prevent expensive repairs down the line. We’ve found that people love seeing that they’re protected by Storm Stopping Strips.
6) Be careful what color you go with! Certain colors and patterns are harder to clean. Some homeowners prefer white because they say it makes cleaning much simpler; however, dark colored shades tend to be easier to clean since they reflect sunlight rather than absorbing it, making dirt stickier longer before washing away. Darker hues also blend better and match your existing trim, whereas whites tend to pop.
Motorized California Shutters Concord
For years homeowners have used both types of shutters but recently people are starting to realize the benefits of being able to control them via remote controls. Some reasons include:
1. Save energy & water costs.
2. Can help protect homes from extreme temperatures, humidity, rain storms, snowstorms, and hail
3. Protect property from fire damage.
4. Help save privacy while still having complete view inside windows.
5. Provide extra insulation for home during the colder seasons.
6. No direct physical contact required.
7. Easy to clean/maintain due to no human touch.
8. Many models available today provide wireless technology allowing owners to stay connected while away from home.
9. Allows homeowners to adjust window blinds remotely without ever leaving house.
10. Provides additional safety for children who could fall outside without supervision.
11. Keep family members safe from harm by blocking harmful rays from outdoors.
12. Control home lighting levels remotely without touching lights.
13. Increase home security by adding a burglar alarm system.
14. Prevent overheating of homes in hot climates.
15. Provides peace of mind knowing home won’t burn down because of weather conditions.
16. Keep pets healthy and comfortable indoors.
Motorized Shutters vs Manual Ones
Many customers have always wanted automatic shutters. They are convenient and allow users to simply push buttons and forget about it. However, many homeowners find themselves disappointed after buying these models once they get into the real world experience. When the first rains come in winter, most homeowner struggle putting windows closed properly due to poor quality motors causing issues and failures.
Most manufacturers use heavy duty DC motors. These motors require the ability to handle a lot of power to work reliably for long periods of time under adverse weather conditions. If motors go bad prematurely, then homeowners end up spending thousands repairing damaged roofs due to broken motors.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”