Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Plainfield’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Plainfield, Illinois. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Plainfield Project
Plainfield’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Plainfield with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Plainfield, Illinois may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Plainfield and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Plainfield? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Plainfield’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Plainfield, Illinois
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
One thing is certain; technology always progresses. As a result, people tend to change habits and buy a different type of window treatment than they did just 5 years ago.
For example… When we first started selling windows in 2014 (and earlier), everyone was buying vinyl shutters. Then came wood. Wood had been around forever but only recently gained popularity again after being used extensively during World War II. So, we were able to ride the wave of nostalgia, which allowed us to become leaders in the industry once again. Today, many homeowners prefer wooden shutters because they provide better insulation than vinyl in cold climates.
Another trend is towards larger openings. Vinyl and aluminum frames were the norm back then but the market has changed dramatically since then. Customers like big windows that allow light into dark rooms while providing privacy from prying eyes outside.
So far, I haven’t mentioned anything about shuttering styles. But they’re certainly changing too. Many customers who bought shutters in 2017 wanted something that was unique. They liked the idea behind having multiple layers. One day, they could be closed tight, another day they could be left partially open to help control air flow through the house while still giving them privacy and protection against rain and snow.
And finally, it’s worth mentioning the importance of choosing the right size. If you’ve ever gone shopping for windows or shutters, you’ll remember that every store tries to sell you everything bigger. Bigger usually = more expensive, although sometimes less quality.
In conclusion, here are the top five things we want our customer to consider in picking their next window covering choice:
1. Style — Does the style fit your home decor? Is it modern? Traditional? Or does it feel dated already? Will your kids be interested in playing in front of it? These questions aren’t meant to dictate exactly what you should purchase, it just gives you a place to start thinking.
Plainfield’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We hope this blog helps answer some questions regarding California Shutters and gives you some ideas on picking the perfect ones for your home or condo.
(Read more about us & why we’re experts below!)
If you have specific concerns or needs please feel free to contact us anytime via email or phone! We would love to work with you & find something just PERFECT…
We manufacture & install hundreds of California Shutters every year and we pride ourselves on delivering a premium experience for our customers nationwide.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Plainfield
There aren’t many things better than shutting out those harsh Chicago winter sun rays while still keeping a home’s natural light inside. And while many people can install shutters easily themselves — especially after seeing them installed by professional builders and contractors — there are some tips and tricks to keep in mind when choosing which type of window covering will work best for you and your home.
First thing first? Make sure you’re buying real wood shutters made of solid material rather than vinyl or fiberglass. Vinyl shutters tend to warp and crack in cold weather conditions, while plastic and other materials simply won’t hold strong enough against the wind and rain. Solid-wood shutters, however, typically come equipped with lifetime warranties.
Next? Check whether you’ll be able to get the exact size you need for your windows. While most manufacturers provide standard sizes like 36 inches wide and 72 inches long for double hung and picture windows respectively, they often run short of certain sizes. If you have unusual shapes or oddly sized openings in your walls or ceilings, consider ordering custom measurements instead.
And finally, remember the importance of getting proper training before attempting any DIY project. A good contractor knows exactly which products to use, and he/she has experience applying these tools correctly. Even if you’ve got basic carpentry knowledge, there are plenty of resources available online to help guide you through installation procedures, including instructional videos and manuals.
Shopping around for the perfect shutters shouldn’t take too long — but it does mean doing a little research ahead of time. After all, once you find that perfect fit, you’ll be spending hundreds — sometimes thousands — of dollars every few years to keep them in place. So make sure you’re getting everything you deserve.
For additional information regarding Shutterboy’s product line visit us @ shutterboysinc.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
8. Customer service.
12. Cost Effective.
13. Customization options
16. Warranties & Guarantees.
We believe quality construction will stand the test of time and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all shutters sold through Shutterboy’s website or retail locations.
All Shutters come complete with hardware, instructions, and warranty information. We take great pride in providing excellent customer service before, during, and after purchase and have dedicated staff members available 24/7 via email and phone.
We provide detailed project specifications and work closely with the client to ensure they receive exactly what they envisioned. All shutters come standard with a 25 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
California Closets – These are typically manufactured by companies like ShutterBoyz. They offer many different styles, sizes, colors, finishes, options and prices. If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area or Northern California, these are a great choice because they come ready made to install. Most of them include hardware and instructions for DIY installations and they usually offer warranties. Some people prefer these because they are easier to clean than wooden blinds, but they aren’t quite as energy efficient.
Wood Blinds – Woodblindshavebeen around since the 1800′s, however, they have really only become mainstream in recent years thanks to the internet age. These are still a favorite among homeowners who value privacy and want a natural look. These are often available in both standard widths and custom lengths which allow them to be installed in almost every window size and style. Woodblindswill typically cost $200-$500 per panel depending on size, quality and color options.
Roller Shades – Roller shades are probably the fastest selling type of home automation device available in North America today. They offer a lot versatility, including light filtering capabilities and can be installed quickly and easily. They are usually priced between $300-$1000 per roll.
Cost of California Shutters in Plainfield Illinois
In Plainfield ilinois cost Of Installation California Shutters.
How Much Does A California Shatter Costs?
What Is The Best Way To Measure California Shutters Prices And Quality In Plainfiledilnois Illinois? We Have All the Information Here For Your Consideration. If you live near us please get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Ways to Pay Online in Plainfiield Ilinoisi
What’s the fastest way to pay for things online today without waiting 3 days for payment confirmation? I’ve got the answer for you!
We use Braintree Payments which is the #1 preferred payments processor in America because they offer the widest range of solutions including credit cards, debit cards, mobile wallets, recurring billing options, subscription management, merchant tools, and eCommerce APIs.
Payments processors like Braintree allow retailers to accept almost every form of digital currency. So instead of accepting Bitcoin or PayPal in addition to dollars and other currencies, merchants can only take certain forms of cryptocurrency as well as debit/credit card transactions.
There are lots of great ways to collect payment but there isn’t just one method that fits everything.
Some people prefer paying for products and services through online banking while others enjoy going to stores and making purchases with cash, check, or charge account.
Some folks love shopping around online and comparing prices across multiple websites while some shoppers enjoy buying goods in person and then coming home and researching different offers on Amazon.
Whatever methods work best for you personally depends on many factors including whether you’re comfortable paying online, where you shop most often, what types of items you buy, and whether or not you prefer doing business with brick-and-mortar retail locations or through internet storefronts.
The truth is that there isn’t one perfect way to pay for anything online. Instead, choose whichever approach makes sense for you. Some customers will be okay spending extra upfront fees to avoid long delays in receiving their orders or they won’t care about having to wait until tomorrow to receive their items. Others may find value in being able to track shipments on delivery dates.
Buy California Shutters Online
• Avoid waiting months for installation
• Reduce energy costs and save cooling bills during hot summer days
• Save real estate space by avoiding large windows
We can provide detailed information on each model and answer questions regarding specific models including which materials work well and which options should be avoided. We take care of everything else so you get exactly what you expect and nothing less.
To book us for your project please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/bzKq8CeS9X1Qi2Nr
Keyword(s): photography, weddingphotography, eventphotographer #UK #Ireland#Wales #Scotland
SocialMedia Marketing Services for Small Businesses & Entrepreneursby Michael Lee | December 16th 2017, 8 am PST
Every business owner wants his or her company to find the spotlight and stand proud to become known for something extraordinary like no other before. However, making the big splash among many competitors requires effective SEO and digital marketing strategies. One mistake many small businesses tend to fall prey to are ignoring the importance of strategic internet advertising.
Best California Shutters Plainfield
In addition to providing top notch materials for your project, we’re proud to be known as one of only select vendors who offers FREE SHIPMENTS nationwide to ensure quick and cost effective shipping times. And unlike many other companies which sell through a network of retail stores, Shutterboys uses state of the art technology to manufacture each window from scratch without ever having seen the customer’s house first hand. All this adds up to a perfect balance of high efficiency, unparalleled security and beautiful beauty.
If you have questions regarding anything else related to installing Cali. shutters please visit us at www.shuetterossofficeplus.com.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
However, they aren’t without drawbacks—like high prices, complicated installations and the risk of being stuck paying for something you don’t really want anymore.
We are experts in the business—we have installed thousands of shutters nationwide since 2009, and our clients come back every single day because they love our products and service. We’re committed to helping homeowners find quality California shutters that fit their budgets and meet their specific needs. And we’d be happy to help guide you through this process.
Here’s everything you should consider when choosing California shutters:
How Much Do They Cost?
There’s no way around it — California shuttering isn’t cheap. But you shouldn’t expect them to either. A typical premium wood-framed shutter costs anywhere from $1,500 to almost $5,000 per window, depending on the size, style and materials you pick.
What Type Should I Buy?
If you live somewhere sunny but cold during wintertime, a vinyl, fiberglass or aluminum shutter is probably your best bet. These options are cheaper than wooden ones—but still cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars each. If you’re interested in energy savings, though, you could save hundreds of dollars a year simply by switching to a wooden shutter.
How Does Installation Work?
Installing California shutters involves cutting windows, installing hardware, measuring and drilling holes, tacking down the frames, hanging the slats and putting up protective covers over the outside edges. All of these jobs take place while the homeowner waits patiently outside. Once finished, the job typically takes less than a week to complete, although some projects will take longer depending on the window sizes, shapes and types you select.
Is My Current Window Style Right For Me?
Your current windows are the most important part of determining the type of California shutters you buy—you won’t get great insulation and privacy unless they match well.
Motorized California Shutters Plainfield
2. While most people believe shuttering projects should involve extensive remodeling work, this couldn’t be further from the truth. Today’s modern materials allow us to install custom built doors, windows, exterior cladding systems, and wall coverings without having to tear out framing members, removing drywall, etc… This saves both labor costs and construction delays while providing beautiful solutions for today’s homes and business spaces.
3. A major trend we’re seeing across North America is “smart” window treatments, particularly in commercial applications. We’ve found that many clients appreciate being able to control shutters remotely through apps like IFTTT or Apple Watch, which enables them to automate certain functions such as closing in response to sunset (for example). Many manufacturers are offering smartphone controlled options such as voice activation, touch/swipe controls, mobile remote settings and automatic light dimming functionality as well. Smartphone automation opens up some exciting possibilities for shutter owners who would previously have had little choice but to rely solely on manual operation. For instance, you could program all your shutters to close during traffic hours allowing everyone to enjoy the evening sun while traffic levels remain manageable. Or perhaps you use your phone to tell your shutters to roll down when you go inside after coming home from work. And then once everybody leaves for the night, you can easily activate full auto mode. As technology evolves, we expect to see some interesting new uses emerge for these devices.
4. When thinking about shutting products for your home, consider your needs first and foremost and what type of space will benefit most from shutters. If you live in an area prone to long periods of high humidity, heavy snowfall, excessive rain or cold temperatures, you’ll probably find yourself needing double glazed windows and shutters.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wooden shutters have always been considered superior because no matter what climate conditions their natural beauty is able to withstand the harsh effects of nature and weather changes. However most homeowners prefer to use aluminum window frames instead. But if you really want to go ahead with wooden windows then you should consider installing California shutters. These window coverings provide complete privacy and offer great energy efficiency.
They protect windows better, keep them cooler during summer months and prevent heat gain during winter seasons.
We recommend you read the rest of this article after reading these 3 tips below which helps understand why you must invest in quality shutters.
Tips For Selecting A Quality Wooden California Shutter Company:
1. Ask around for recommendations. Do friends/family members who own homes have used shutter companies and tell you about their experiences? If yes, ask if you could meet with those people and get a recommendation. Also talk to your home improvement store; they frequently carry high quality products. When you speak to someone at a hardware store they’ll probably say “we sell everything” but I bet they’d love to hear back about the experience of buying something else. Your contractor could also refer you to companies he’s worked with in the past.
2. Take measurements. Measure the size of your windows and doors to determine whether they are big enough for wood shutters. Make sure the height of the sash matches the length of the frame. Measure the width across both ends of each opening. Don’t forget the depth of the openings. Be careful about getting caught up in the aesthetics of the design and choosing a color scheme that fits well with your home. This isn’t necessarily the case. Consider how your neighbors’ houses appear at night and take cues from that.
3. Check reviews. Search for the company you’re considering working with on Yelp.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”