Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Minneola’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Minneola, Florida. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Minneola Project
Minneola’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Minneola with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Minneola, Florida may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Minneola and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Minneola? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Minneola’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Minneola, Florida
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
If you’re looking for high quality custom made doors, windows, siding & trim products at great prices then look no further than Shutterboys’ premium Wood Cali Shutters line. We’ve partnered with some of Americas finest wood mills in order to provide our customers with a wide array of styles, finishes, colors, patterns, sizes and other unique options to match virtually every taste imaginable and still deliver exceptional value for the buck!
In addition to having superior products, Shutter Boys offers unparalleled customer service which includes FREE ESTIMATES/CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS INSTALLATION AND PROFESSIONALLY QUOTED PRODUCTS!
We invite you to browse through this amazing selection of door, window, patio enclosure, deck railings, garage storage enclosures and other accessories all designed specifically for use with our premium wood Cali Shutters and manufactured by some of America’s premier millwork contractors!
Whether you need to cover those ugly dormer walls, protect precious furniture from rain showers or just enhance the beauty of your home/condominium exterior, shutters are certainly worth considering. But you’d be wise to take caution when choosing them for your own residence. After all, they are a big investment and can cost thousands of dollars depending upon size, style & type and whether they are installed by professional installers or DIY enthusiasts. So before making the leap towards owning one, please remember these few tips…
1. Do Your Homework. There are a lot of choices available today and each company will claim theirs are better because of specific advantages. Be careful when comparing different models side-by-side without knowing details like construction materials, warranty coverage and overall appearance and function. A good rule of thumb is if there isn’t enough information readily available to make an informed decision, wait until after purchase before proceeding. If you find yourself doing lots of research prior to buying, perhaps it would be wiser to buy elsewhere. Also consider asking family members or friends who already own shutters of similar types. They may be able to assist you with suggestions and recommendations.
2. Think About Style & Functionality First.
Best California Shutters Minneola
1st topic- Home Design Trends
2nd Topic – Interior design trend for 2020 & beyond
3rd Topic– Home improvement tips, tricks, and secrets that homeowners should know
4th topic- Top 3 things you must consider while selecting shutters for your home or condo.
5th topic – Top 5 ways to install a premium quality custom made wooden Cali Shutters.
6th topic – Why is a Premium Quality Wood Shutter Installation Important? What are some common mistakes people commit during shutter installations?
7th topic- A little bit about us, Shutter Boys is a leading premium wood shutter manufacturer located in Southern CA. We offer a wide range of high end premium quality wood shutters at affordable prices.
8th topic- Our Mission Statement.
9th topic- Our Vision Statement.
10th topic— About Us.
11th topic- Home Design Trend For 2023 And Beyond.
12th Topic— Home Improvement Tips Tricks Secrets And More To Share With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter And Instagram.
13th Topic—Top 3 Things You Must Consider While Selecting Shutters For Your Home Or Condominium.
14th Topic– Top 10 Mistakes People Make When Install Custom Made Wooden Shutters
15th Topic —Why Is An Excellent Premium Quality Wood Shutter Installation Important?
16th topic— Top 5 Ways To Install A High End Premium Quality Wood Shutter.
18th Topic— A Little Bit Of Information Regarding Shutter Boy’s History And Products, Company Profile, Customer Service Team Etc.
19th topic- About Us.
20th topic—About Us.
21st topic—Home Design Trends For 2030 And Beyond.
22nd topic— Home Improvement Tips Tricks Secrets And More To Share With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter And Instagram.
23rd Topic — Top 3 Things You Must Consider When Purchasing Premium Grade Wooden Shutters.
Buy California Shutters Online
We recommend installing California shutters because they will increase curb appeal, security & energy savings during hot summer months. They offer many benefits like privacy, added safety factor, noise reduction and overall value addition which we suggest everyone should consider these days especially those who live along busy streets.
2) Important Considerations When Buying Your New Custom Shutters.
A few things you must consider when buying your California Shutters include: • Location of windows/doors • Building material(stucco brick, aluminum frame building, steel framing, vinyl siding). We highly encourage homeowners to get recommendations form friends/family, local builders and professionals to find the right custom California shutters for home or condo. After getting a recommendation, we would then take photos of similar shutters to help decide color selections.
3) Custom Made Shutters Installation Instructions.
When choosing shutters for your home or condominium, be mindful of installation instructions provided by the manufacturer. If the instruction manual does not provide full details regarding installation procedures, we advise going through some additional training videos / pictures or visiting a local professional company that specializes in installing custom made shutters. A reliable installer will use quality materials for installation and pay special attention to detail; making the installation go smoothly.
4) Tips For Selecting a Professional Company.
While selecting a company that sells and installs Cali shutters isn’t always black-and white — make sure the business you select takes good care of customers and hires reputable, qualified staffs. Ask around among your family, friends or neighbors for recommendations as well. Always take note of customer reviews before hiring them so you can see firsthand if a certain contractor is trustworthy. Some companies offer discounts on installations but expect a higher payment upfront.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
While both vinyl and wooden shutters come equipped with glass panes for added protection from rain and splashing water in case of strong storms, vinyl shutters typically boast higher wind ratings (a function of stronger construction materials) and thus will keep out more wind while wooden shutters will generally hold out fewer gusty winds. Wooden shutters tend to be lighter weight than vinyl ones, which could potentially be beneficial if you’re dealing with large windows, especially those mounted high above ground level and/or facing south. However, if the same type (wooden versus vinyl) of shutter is installed on a smaller sized house or condo, then the increased structural strength provided by vinyl shutters would probably prove useful there since they’d allow for larger panes of glass without sacrificing rigidity. Also worth noting: Both types of shutters feature interlocking components, but wooden shutters are slightly easier to install due to the fact that they often include slots to accept fasteners whereas vinyl shutters must first be cut to size and holes drilled in order to receive fastening screws (as well as having to install them).
Overall, the choice of whether or not to use wood shutters, and whether to go with vinyl or wood, should largely depend upon personal preference rather than anything else besides aesthetics (which wood shuts usually win hands down), installation ease and affordability.
Vinyl shutter prices range anywhere from $150-$2000+ depending on quality and quantity ordered. Prices for wooden shutters vary wildly from place to place ranging between under $30-$500+. We’ve seen some really beautiful custom home installations for around $1500-$2500.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Minneola
But yes, those prices are accurate because most installations come with labor, materials, permits, and other fees which adds up fast — especially when a homeowner wants multiple windows replaced. However installing your own shutters will save you hundreds in install costs alone. And we do this professionally, every step of the way… no DIY experience required. Here’s why:
1. We’re Licensed & BOS Certified Installers. Yes these days anyone could say “I’m licensed”. But who really knows exactly what license they have? Our team does. We provide a license number you can show to insurance companies or home inspectors. Plus your building department needs proof someone was issued a proper permit to work in your area if ever inspected. These credentials are vital for homeowners, not just for peace of mind but to stay legal should things get ugly down the road.
2. No HVAC / Electrical Requirements. If you’ve got old electrical panels, vents, ductwork, or air conditioning systems that won’t fit a modern sliding door design, then you’ll need to take care of that first. A professional installer understands this issue immediately (and saves plenty). While a DIYer might try to figure that all out, they’d miss something critical along the line. Not only does a contractor understand the layout of the space better, but he/she also comes equipped with tools to safely do repairs without affecting the existing wiring.
3. Insured Workforce Is Always On Site. Insurance premiums go up if the workers leave the job. Having insured subcontractors ensures everyone gets covered every moment of the day during the entire project. They keep the lines of communication open during the whole thing while the homeowner watches TV or sleeps.
4. Multiple Options Available For Color Matching. As far as colors go, there’s always different ways to match a color scheme to a certain style of window. Sometimes clients request darker tones than usual; sometimes owners are drawn to bold pops of primary shades.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
My mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives through window treatments. My goal is to make buying and installing shutters fun. I hope to empower homeowners and installers alike to feel confident knowing they chose beautiful products that will protect them from weather events year after year.
I am proud to say that I love working alongside other craftspeople who bring their own unique talents and experiences to each project. We collaborate together, learn, teach and support one another along this journey called “life”. Our team consists of highly skilled artisans that take pride in making quality custom products while ensuring customer safety and satisfaction.
We understand that the decision to buy a home is often driven by emotion, but it shouldn’t stop us from being analytical—especially in terms of choosing the perfect patio door hardware system for your house. A lot of factors come into play beyond just price range when selecting outdoor doors, including ease of use, durability, security, and style.
Before even stepping foot outside, you’ll inevitably run across several different options ranging anywhere from cheap metal screens to expensive wrought iron gates. Depending on your design preferences, material costs, and space constraints, these choices can seem overwhelming — especially since most hardware stores stock only a fraction of available styles. So how should you tackle narrowing down your search? Here’s everything you need to know before buying your next patio door system.
1. Decide Your Door Style First
Your first step toward finding the ideal solution begins with understanding which type of glass you’re interested in. While some people prefer sliding doors without hinges because then they won’t accidentally leave them unlocked, having a swinging door requires regular maintenance in order to keep the sliders properly aligned. But if you enjoy getting more natural light into your kitchen area during those dark winter months, consider double hung windows instead.
2. Take Measurements Into Account
After deciding which type of paneling you’d like to purchase, measure carefully to get accurate dimensions.
Minneola’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
No matter which type of window treatment you decide to go with; whether classic plantation style shutters or modern designs like sliding panels, custom shutters still offer many benefits that include energy efficiency, versatility, privacy and security. Plus they’re just plain beautiful — especially the stunning faux finished products on our website.
There is however, a problem that plagues most people who install them. Many don’t get the perfect fit, causing frustration which then leads to costly service calls, wasted dollars and unnecessary stress.
After testing thousands upon thousands of shutters, I’ve identified some key factors that determine the ultimate comfort factor. These four areas will help ensure your new shutters perform flawlessly, every single day…
Here’s why each area matters and how to achieve perfection:
• Fit Is Key – If shutters aren’t installed properly, you’ll likely end up buying replacements after only 1 season because the trim won’t stay flush against the wall, and gaps remain through the glass panes — both of which cause excessive heat transfer. When this happens, those pesky bugs find themselves enjoying a nice cozy spot inside your home while you deal with miserable skin irritation outside… It’s Not Just Bugs Either!
When shutters don’t line up square next to the frame’s edge, air leaks behind them allowing cold drafts to enter your house, while warm moisture drips into rooms from the outside. Even minimal design flaws can result in higher heating bills, increased maintenance costs, and damage from extreme weather conditions.
• Proper Installation Means Smoothness & No Noise At All — Most of us take these things for granted until something goes awry. But proper installation does actually mean smooth operation. One way to gauge this point is by taking note of noise levels. A poorly fitted screen door will make squeaking sounds — which can be incredibly annoying for anyone living near the front entryway or patio. Same principle applies for shutters.
If shutters aren’t carefully designed, they can produce loud scraping noises whenever the wind blows against them, or leaves flutter past during storms.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Article Title: Facebook’s Audience Insights in Action: 4 Ways They Helped Us Create Better Ads | Business Insider https://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-audiences-analytics-actionable-data-2020-4/. September 12th, 2020. By Jennifer Reardon. On Tuesday, Mark Zuckerberg testified again during his first day back at work after spending nearly three months recovering from COVID-19. During testimony to Congress on Capitol Hill, he explained how Facebook has used machine learning techniques to help businesses better target advertising campaigns — something his company had already demonstrated through initiatives like Dynamic Tag Suggestion. The CEO mentioned audiences — the group of people who see advertisements — as “the largest untapped reservoir for ads on the internet today.” But many business owners still aren’t aware of how they could use them more effectively, according to industry analysts. Here are some ways these tools could revolutionize small business ad targeting in the coming years if more advertisers put them to good use; Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-audiences-analytics-actionable-data-2020-4/?r=US&IR=T. August 21st, 2020. By Matt Weinberger. For most small businesses, digital display advertising isn’t just another way to reach customers but rather a critical source of revenue. Most companies spend anywhere from 5%-10% of sales toward search engine optimization (SEO), content creation and distribution efforts, while roughly half of organizations employ strategies around email marketing. And yet, despite the importance placed on this medium among SMBs, only 38% feel confident leveraging it well against competitors — less than the proportion who believe SEO is effective at drawing traffic on Amazon.Source: https://www.inc.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California Shutters Trends & Designs – In this article, I will talk about some upcoming home improvement trends for both homeowners and commercial installers/architectural design professionals and provide links that explain my thoughts further, including articles and videos that I find interesting. These include window treatments like curtains and blinds. However, they go well beyond just covering windows and doors — these types of shutters cover all kinds of walls — exterior or interior; high traffic areas, low traffic locations, even wall art, mirrors and other surfaces. If you’ve ever thought “What’s behind those big wooden things?” then you’ll love reading about them.
Window Treatments and Blind Safety Tips For Commercial Installation Professionals – As mentioned earlier, both homeowners and commercial installers should be aware of what’s happening in the market. So I wanted to share some tips from my own experience with California Shutters & Windows (and in particular the amazing customer service provided by Michael and his crew). Many products available today offer great designs and options but lack quality construction (I’m talking poor craftsmanship; bad materials used; issues with alignment, ladders, scaffolding, safety procedures… ), which leads me to recommend only hiring professional companies who specialize in installing the highest end of the spectrum products, whether custom built or purchased ready made…or better yet, hire someone who specializes in working with California shutters exclusively. My recommendation, if you’re buying or selling, would be to work through a company that knows the ins and outs of the industry and uses top notch suppliers with whom they often buy products from, and works closely with to ensure that each job is completed flawlessly.
How Do They Work?: Well most people have seen pictures and understand how they function, but many still don’t fully appreciate exactly how they operate. Most come in large sheets approximately 1′ x 8′, although smaller sizes do exist, like 3″ x 4″, 5″ x 7″, 10″x12″. When installed correctly, you can expect a good seal for around about five years. This can vary depending upon conditions such as weather patterns, temperature swings, humidity levels, sunlight exposure, and a few other factors.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Do I Need A Custom Design For My Door Or Can Standardized Products Fit All Needs? Here Is Some Basic Information About Each Type Of Product And Install Procedure We Offer At Shutterboystoday.
Why Should I Consider Having An Interior Designer Help Me Select A New Window Treatment? Learn More By Reading Below And Contact Us Today!
Are They Even Worth Considering If Your Budget Doesn’t Allow For Upgrading Existing Windows? Yes. Read On To Find Out Why..
What Makes One Material Better Than Another? Here’s The Answer…
Is Vinyl Still Relevant As A Popular Choice For Modern Interiors? Absolutely. Check Out These Reasons For Sticking With Vinyltile Over Other Materials.
Cost of California Shutters in Minneola Florida
If you’re planning to buy a house soon, then it’s worth considering buying shutters. These are essentially windows which close during daylight hours. They provide privacy while blocking light and noise, saving energy costs and allowing homeowners to control the amount of sunlight and heat they receive.
We are going to take a look at the latest trends in California window design including the use of modern materials like bamboo and cedar, along with the latest designs. We’ll cover the cost of shutters and discuss the benefits as well as the drawbacks of installing them yourself versus hiring an experienced contractor.
The Benefits of Using Shuttering Products
There are many types of shutter products available today. They range anywhere form single hung shuttered systems, to roller shuttering, or sliding patio doors. Some people opt to install multiple layers of shutter panels to achieve maximum coverage. There are many different ways to go about choosing a system, but it always boils down to personal preferences. If you’d rather stick with something more traditional and classic, that’s fine as well.
When deciding whether to purchase California shutters or hire someone else to complete the project, keep these points in mind:
• The cost of shutters varies depending on the type and quality of material used. For example, aluminum shutters typically run around $50 per square foot while wooden shutters tend to be slightly cheaper than their metal counterparts ($35-$60/sf). However, wooden shutters tend to be heavier and therefore harder to move or install. Wooden shutters should only ever be considered for homes located near water due to increased weight issues.
Wooden shutters can also come with the added benefit of lasting longer since they won’t rot, warp, or crack with age. Aluminum shutters also tend to be easier to clean because dirt falls through holes instead of accumulating inside the wood frame.
• There are several factors to consider when determining the overall price tag for shutters. One factor is the size and complexity of the area being covered.
Motorized California Shutters Minneola
California Shutters are manufactured with polyester fabric (which will stretch), which makes them great solutions for homes with large windows that won’t be closed during cold winters months. For example, they work well on sliding glass doors, patio doorways, French doors, bay windows and many other types of large openings as long as you purchase a curtain style that fits properly. They’re also available in different styles including Roman Shades and Roller blinds/drapery panels.
For a quick visual reference, check out these images:
We’ve already seen some incredible designs come across our Instagram account over the past few years, but today our team is excited to reveal to you the winners of the #CALIFORNIASTUDIO contest… and the winner is none other than our good friends @the_design_room who submitted a gorgeous DIY project inspired by California’s iconic coastal lifestyle. Check out the beautiful design below and learn how to win it yourself: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4qnZx1zX5Q/?utm_source=ig_webapi&igshid=9kpj8b0r6lg7c
Now get to decorating! We hope everyone enjoys the stunning design created for this week’s challenge! Happy designing! 🙂 http://diy.californiastudio.net/contest#winner
Today, we’re sharing some tips for the perfect summer vacation — without feeling stressed. Whether you love relaxing by the pool, playing mini golf and lounging by the ocean, or exploring nature hikes around campgrounds, taking a road trip sounds like fun! And when it comes to traveling with kids, having family car seats installed in advance ensures safety for everyone while keeping things organized. Here are 5 tips to keep families happy on vacations!
Before packing anything else for the trip, ensure proper childproofing occurs. Install rear-facing car seat covers and forward facing booster cushions.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”