Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Boca Raton’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Boca Raton, Florida. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Boca Raton Project
Boca Raton’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Boca Raton with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Boca Raton, Florida may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Boca Raton and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Boca Raton? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Boca Raton’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Boca Raton, Florida
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Motorized California Shutters Boca Raton
2. ShutteringBoys is known nationwide as a premier dealer of customized wooden California shutters, made specifically to fit the needs of each individual customer onsite when building new homes or remodeling existing properties.
3. As part of this commitment to excellence, we offer top tier service by providing high resolution photographs and professionally drawn illustrations to assist customers choosing exactly the type of shutters they desire.
4. Finally, we guarantee a 100% satisfaction rate on every shingle ever purchased through our company and stand behind everything we sell.
5. All products sold through ShutteringBoys come fully assembled and ready to install upon arrival to your local home improvement store.
6. Our sales representatives will work closely with you to ensure you receive the exact shuttering solution you are seeking.
7. When ordering shutters through our website, please remember to include some basic information regarding your desired style, colors, material, design options, window dimensions, roof line, etc.
8. Once your order is placed, please allow us 48 hours to get back to you via email. Please be aware that during these periods our employees are working around the clock and therefore emails may be delayed while awaiting approval of orders as well as shipments being prepared and delivered.
9. Orders received after 2PM EST on weekdays will normally ship next business day or first following weekday depending upon volume/demand and stock availability.
10. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, personal checks and cash payments only. Payments must be made immediately upon delivery, no exceptions. Sales tax applies in Florida only.
11. If you would like us to ship items separately, just mention this in the “notes to seller” section of checkout. Otherwise ALL items listed are shipped together unless otherwise requested. In fact you could have multiple items coming at once.
12. We currently utilize DHL, FedEx and UPS shipping methods exclusively. Depending on demand we reserve the ability to use other third party carriers for special requests.
Buy California Shutters Online
California Shutters come in both Wood & Vinyl/Fiberglass options which allow homeowners to custom design their home exteriors while giving them more functionality than traditional window coverings like Blinds, Shades & Curtains.*
*We provide FREE Custom Measurements, Pricing Estimates, Shipping Estimations, Installation Service estimates and Product Warranties to all of our customers who purchase products through us…and many other benefits.
Click HERE for full details on how to get started with buying California Shutters online
(or visit http://www.shuttersbysrhomeowners.com/)
If you own Boca Raton real estate please call me @ 561-347-4200 x8. I am happy to help guide you thru getting to the Best California Shutters Solution for your investment property. If you already purchased your property then you will be receiving a Free Quote on your project today. Please feel free to contact me via email [email protected] We offer same day shipping for orders placed by 3pm EST Monday Through Friday.(Mon-Fri).
**Please Note – Our website does NOT sell “off-the-shelf” shutter sales. Each order requires customization including measurements prior delivery.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
– Our team continues to focus on enhancing the experience while delivering value to every project we touch; whether it be building new windows, installing shutters doors, or remodeling entire homes.
Why should YOU install our materials and pay someone else to do this work?
1. Save Time & Money! If you hire us, rather than having to hunt around and try to find other companies who do custom projects, we take care of everything. We handle window sizing, measurements, frame design, paint color selection, fabric selections, trimming, hanging hardware, measuring/cutting lumber… All of it! We use only premium materials, including glass, aluminum, vinyl, wood, composite siding, steel, granite countertops in cabinets and appliances. Even tile floors! We offer both indoor and outdoor options. 2. Quality of Service Guaranteed, from beginning to end! No matter how big your project, you won’t find better service anywhere! 3. Experience Counts When it Comes to Your Project’s Success! Most people go through multiple contractors trying to figure things out along the way. From picking the wrong colors to poor execution, sometimes they just hit a wall and say “screw this!” And sometimes they get lucky and get someone really nice like me 🙂 So why trust anything less than perfection? 4. Peace Of Mind That Our Materials Will Last For Years To Come! Since our company started back in 2007, a large part of my business revolves around supplying high quality home improvement components designed specifically for homeowners. They come in hundreds of different sizes, shapes, designs, colors… Our shutter systems can easily last a lifetime thanks to some great maintenance tips I’ll include below. 5. Quality Matters to Us Because We Care As We Grow Together! Our customers deserve nothing but the highest caliber possible when dealing with them. Every person knows, especially after being burned by lower level support staff at larger corporations, how precious each moment matters. But, especially online, how fast people disappear without notice is not worth trusting with something very valuable to you.
Cost of California Shutters in Boca Raton Florida
If you would like more information please contact me via email at [email protected] or call our office toll free (888) 585-9087. Thank you
Read More →
Shutters Plus Corp offers a wide range of exterior home improvement solutions. From windows to doors; siding to gutters and downspouts; decks to fences, Shutters Plus offers everything homeowners need to enhance the beauty of their homes.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We live in a digital world of endless distractions; the temptation is ever present—to click away from a piece of content instead of reading it. So why isn’t everyone clicking away?!? Well, because people still like reading—even after years of being trained otherwise. And they appreciate quality stories, told effectively. They enjoy content for the sake of experiencing something real. For most people, though, finding great content takes planning, patience, and practice.
To help readers find the greatest content available, today we’re announcing seven ways you and your company could improve your newsroom storytelling efforts. While each tactic involves a different type of journalism, many are applicable to every industry and publication. All of them involve improving your editorial focus while remaining true to your mission and values.
1. Investing time in research
If journalists had perfect information all of the time, then newspapers would cease to exist. But research is vital to reporting accurately, fact checking thoroughly, contextualizing properly, and delivering high-quality copy. Without investing the time necessary, no storyteller will achieve excellence.
2. Embracing transparency
Transparency is another way for writers to tell better stories while staying accountable to their communities.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl Cali shutters are another alternative material used to keep your home warm during cold winter months. While they aren’t quite the same insulating abilities as timber shutters, they still provide substantial warmth without costing an arm and leg just to install. Some shutters made specifically for use in Florida are manufactured utilizing high density polyethylene plastic film instead of wood to protect against damage caused by harsh weather conditions. Another benefit of choosing vinyl shutters is that unlike shutters made of higher priced timbers such as Cedar, Eucalytpus and Teak, they generally cost more affordable prices ranging anywhere from $25~$100 per window. Since vinyl shutters cannot easily support weight and force applied pressure, they usually need some sort of reinforcement to sustain those forces — the most common form being aluminum framing. Be wary though, while aluminum frames can definitely improve the appearance of your exterior door, they are oftentimes heavier than the standard wooden construction and therefore can cause structural issues, especially for older homes that you’re trying to renovate. One thing you should consider however is whether or not your property requires extra protection against hurricane winds, particularly in areas prone to coastal storms and sea surges due to extreme wind speeds. For instance, in locations near the coastlines, many homeowners opt for storm shutters rather than the traditional wood shutters.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
If you live in southern areas of California or even further south, then installing solar powered shades will save you quite a bit of money each year since electricity prices continue to rise across America.
When we talk about “installation trends” in this article we refer mostly to the following five things: 1) Design Trends 2) Material Trends 3) Color Trend 4) Finishes 5) Installation Techniques
We hope that reading this post gives you some insight about the top California Shutter brands available today. We did some quick research to find you the top manufacturers of California shutters.
In no particular order, here are the four leading brands of California shutters according to customer reviews posted online.
1. LumberJocks® Wood Products
2. Window Treatments Direct
3. Cali Shutters
4. Sunburst Shades
These are just a few names of the hundreds of different manufactures offering various styles of shadetop window treatments for every taste and style imaginable. If you ever have questions regarding which California shutter would work well for you, please feel free to contact us to get recommendations. Our friendly team at Sash Sales & Service can help answer questions and recommend California shutters for clients located anywhere in Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami Dade County and the greater South Florida area.
Best California Shutters Boca Raton
At ShutterBoys®, our mission is to provide superior quality California shutters and patio doors that protect outdoor spaces and bring comfort indoors year round. We take pride knowing that every single home owner who purchases the highest quality products receives exceptional service and customer satisfaction. Our team consists of only experienced professional installers, which makes us unique among industry competitors. From consultation through design and manufacturing, ShutterBoys® strives for perfection and will exceed expectations.
In addition to providing premium shutters for commercial use, homeowners and condo owners have come to enjoy an array of benefits from installing high quality residential shutters including improved curb appeal and energy efficiency.
Our company was founded in 2016 by Matt Kieffer in Palm Beach County, FL who began his career specializing in custom built homes for celebrities. After years in construction and sales, he realized that the way people wanted to live today couldn’t be met without superior materials and technology that could withstand hurricanes, tornadoes and extreme cold like nothing else available. So, Matt decided to develop the first ever line of state of the art window coverings specifically designed for hurricane, tornado or storm preparedness and durability.
We’re proud of offering top-of-the-line California shutters made of 100% plantation grown timber and handcrafted in America. Every piece of our workmanship goes above and beyond industry standards guaranteeing premium beauty and unmatched value. All of this, combined with unparalleled customer support, guarantees complete peace of mind whether you order online or speak to a real person over the phone during normal business hours.
Visit our website www.shuttersbrosincalifornia.com to learn more about our products and services.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Boca Raton
1. Consider Your Budget
First things first, let’s talk about price. While the cost can vary greatly depending on the size of your window covering needs, you should expect to spend somewhere around $1000 per window. If you live in a smaller space, the total cost could be lower than $500. However, keep in mind that this number includes both materials and labor, meaning a DIY job would typically take less time and cost significantly less than hiring someone to install the product. For larger projects, however, a professional installer will usually charge anywhere from $100-$400, plus additional costs for permits and inspections. Of course, if you live in a large city, prices will naturally increase. But regardless, budgeting for this expense early will help ensure that you get the best deal possible.
2. Shop Around Online & Local Retailers
Nowadays, shopping for products like windows and blinds has become easier thanks to websites like Amazon. Not only can shoppers find great deals on popular brands, but many retailers also offer free shipping and in-home consultations. So, whether you decide to purchase locally or head to an online store, be sure to shop around. After all, you’ll end up paying a higher premium if you buy from a single retailer and not another nearby location. Plus, if you have trouble finding your favorite style and color combination, don’t worry—there are plenty of stores across the country offering unique designs that fit every lifestyle.
Boca Raton’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
First, check out the Gallery section above to view examples of shutters manufactured by different brands. Once you narrow down what fits your needs well enough you can move forward. Most shutter companies offer 3 main types of window treatments including roll up/down shades, screens or blinds and roller sliding windows. Each type covers slightly different things—and can vary wildly depending upon what you want covered or uncovered when you use a particular solution.
For example, a typical roller shade is comprised of fabric strips sewn together. You attach the ends of the curtains around vertical rails and raise and lower them via track mechanism found on any standard window. As a general rule screen solutions cover everything but allow light in (for privacy). Blinds often include slats along the bottom for depth control.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Wood is always considered the most traditional choice for shutters because of its durability and beauty. Wood shuts typically cost around $200-$400 per window, depending on the size of windows, color options, finishes, custom sizes and other details. Most people prefer wooden shutters because of their rich, warm appearance. When choosing which type(s) of wood to install your shutters, take care to select only those species approved for construction in Florida. These include Cypress Pine, Southern Yellow Pine, Redwood Cedar, American Beech or Hard Maple, among others. If you aren’t familiar with the various types of woods commonly found in California, be aware that you should avoid installing certain types of wood because they could become termites or fungus hosts in humid climates like ours. For example, cypress pine isn’t recommended by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (the national organization that certifies home inspectors), and the same applies to redwoods, cedars, maple and hickory. The reason why these trees pose risk for infestation is simply due to the fact that we live in a warmer climate than most states across the U.S.
Aluminum is another common material that is often chosen by homeowners who desire a sleek modern design without breaking the bank. Aluminum shutters usually fall under the higher end range, starting at roughly $800-900 per unit. Like wood, aluminum also comes in numerous shapes and styles. However, unlike wood, aluminum tends to be less forgiving of heat damage as well as moisture issues. Also note that because aluminum does tend to warp easily, aluminum shutters cannot be installed in areas exposed to extreme weather conditions like hurricanes and tropical storms, making this material ideal for regions that experience milder winters and dry summers. Vinyl vs Metal Shutters
Vinyl shutters are relatively affordable and offer a high level of insulation against the sun’s damaging rays during hot days.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
For more than half of homeowners facing the dilemma of which type of vinyl siding to pick, we recommend going with the same material used on most historic homes — cedar shingles. These long lasting, fire resistant exterior cladding options offer superior protection against hurricanes and wildfires while being aesthetically pleasing. Not only does this choice provide more energy efficiency, but if properly maintained, these types of shingle roofs typically last decades longer than other alternatives.
We use real wood veneer vinyl siding boards from North America’s largest custom manufacturing facility located near Jacksonville, FL. This helps assure exceptional craftsmanship and longevity since we own the majority stake in the company. Our business began almost 100 years ago during the Great Depression. Over the past century the founders’ commitment to quality remains intact with each family member working together today with integrity, honesty and dedication to excellence.
These are just some examples of why Shutter Boys is considered “the premiere” supplier of wooden siding among builders, contractors and homeowners alike. If you’d like to learn more please feel free to visit our website: www.shutterboys.net. Thank you again for considering Shutter Boys for your next project.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”