Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Miami’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Miami, Florida. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Miami Project
Miami’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Miami with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Miami, Florida may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Miami and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Miami? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Miami’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Miami, Florida
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
In order to achieve this purpose, I am committed to upholding the following company philosophy:
1. Integrity– By putting the work first; treating everyone fairly and honestly no matter size/type business relationship.
2. Customer Satisfaction– Staying true to providing excellent products and outstanding services for every single client who walks through our doors.
3. Excellence– Being constantly improving and adapting our processes & procedures to better serve our clients both old and new.
4. Growth– Ensuring our team members continue to thrive in their careers and reach their fullest potential.
5. Trust– Keeping everyone informed and involved to best benefit each individual employee and the greater organization overall.
6. Innovation– Never being afraid to take risks, step outside established boundaries and challenge existing paradigms in pursuit of finding creative solutions to real world problems.
7. Passion– For those things that bring us joy everyday — like making friends and having fun along the way.
8. Pride– Taking pride in everything we produce including the craftsmanship of our own materials, finishing touches and attention to detail.
9. Fun– Recognition that there’s nothing better than hanging around other people who enjoy working together. And it gets better when they get paid well too because that makes everybody happy.
10. Collaboration—Working closely with our vendors, distributors, suppliers, clients and community to promote sustainability, diversity, inclusion, safety, health and happiness in all aspects of life.
Thank you for spending some time reading my personal creed. Your feedback and comments are welcome – always appreciated.
Best Regards, Andrew
For more information on Shutter Boy’s Shutters please visit http://www.shutterboysa.com/.
Miami’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We use 2 types of shutters: California Shutters and Casement Shutters. A picture of both styles below
California Shutting style: These shutters feature 3 slats made from wood along each vertical edge of their frame that creates multiple layers of shading which blocks the sun much better than solid wood shuttering would; This is called “multi-layers blocking.” Because these shutters rely on multi-layer shades rather than single layer panels, they can be installed on exterior walls without having to worry about damaging them like traditional wooden walls. We recommend that you install these shutters outside if possible on sunny days since the heat won’t cause the same structural damage to your home as regular timber framing does. Some other benefits include being able to leave your window frames exposed, keeping cool air inside during summer months and reducing sound transfer. If you live in climates that get very rainy, though, you should consider getting a different type of material used to keep water away from windows instead of California Shutters because these shutters aren’t rated for wet weather.
Casement Shutts Style: Unlike California shuttering, casement shutters only utilize 1 slat per panel. They also contain multiple horizontal slats which allow natural daylight to reach into rooms but still allow privacy in those spaces. One drawback of this design, however, is that most homes built after 2009 already had aluminum sliding hardware on their windows that prevent this type of shuttering system. Another downside to this particular style could be the fact that if someone leaves their door wide open accidentally, rain falling onto it could enter the area behind a closed door or wall causing mold growth. Casements shutters are less expensive and easier to maintain than California shutters, making them ideal for many homeowners who simply prefer privacy.
Our recommendation: When you select shutters for your condo the size of your house is probably the first thing people notice.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Miami
While some shutters come with a frame made specifically for them, most homeowners will install custom vinyl or aluminum frames. Vinyl options include standard colors like white and black but also specialty tones like gray, brown, tan, red, green, blue and yellow. For those who prefer wood shutters, you’ll find choices of cedar, pine, mahogany, walnut, oak and other similar styles.
Your installer should be able to provide samples of his work along the way as well as a written estimate detailing everything he’s doing. Make sure you ask him about which materials he uses as this will determine the overall cost of the project and whether or not it’s worth it.
Here’s what you need to know about installing a shutters system:
Installing Custom Frames Most companies only sell products without frames built in, however, many people get frustrated since these systems won’t match existing decor. When buying standard shutters, make sure you specify what type of framing style you’re interested in; either frameless glass, sliding doors, or custom framed. Framed shutters usually come in 2 sizes — 4×8′ and 5 x 8′, both typically sold together as one package or 3 packages total. Some also offer a separate 2 x 9′. If you’d like to go down the DIY route (which isn’t always advised), check with a contractor first and see if he offers service on custom framing.
Cleaning Your New System Because shutters are different shapes and designs than regular window treatments, proper cleaning is critical. Cleaning them involves wiping away dirt and removing old paint. Once wiped clean, wash them regularly with mild soap to prevent mold growth. Then apply a sealant every few months to keep dust, sand, grass clippings, etc., from settling onto shutters.
Proper Care Maintenance is Key Many homeowners tend to take good care of their houses after purchase but forget about maintaining the exterior parts until something breaks.
Best California Shutters Miami
We install hundreds of these every week across Miami and the rest of Florida. From the inside out they just suck. They leak air like crazy, look terrible and are really bad for the environment. And yes, they cost lots. But after the first few years the savings far outweigh the price tag. So this article will focus mainly on replacing existing window framing with better materials and installing properly. We also offer many options for custom projects and upgrades!
California Shutters are probably the most popular type of shutter available today. Made of high quality pine plywood which adds weight but is extremely strong against wind load, rain rot or fire damage. When combined with a solid metal hardware frame and weather strips designed specifically to fit each model they provide excellent protection. These shutters use modern designs and colors allowing homeowners to match their home without being restricted due to architectural style choices. Most models come standard with vinyl storm proofing along the bottom edge which helps reduce water leakage through damaged wood sills around doors and baseboards. If installed incorrectly however, this won’t help prevent leaks and may actually cause additional problems because of lack of proper sealing contact between the sill plate and surrounding deck surface. Also, many of us who purchased homes built prior to 1970’s still have concrete footings below decks rather than poured cement piers. Concrete pier footings aren’t great to work with and usually deteriorate causing structural deterioration and leaks under shingle products like wood shake roofs. Because they also weigh less than steel framed units these California Shuts will typically be more effective at keeping water outside. However, many owners find themselves fighting constant wood rotting issues with these shutters. If you’re ready to replace your wooden shutters consider upgrading to vinyl clad aluminum shutters instead.
Aluminum Clad Aluminium Shutters are the newest innovation in shutter technology. Aluminum Clad aluminium shutters have been engineered for strength yet lightness making them the perfect solution for both replacement and retrofit applications.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Motorized California Shutters Miami
Contact Us: http://email@example.com ; 954-871-6161; [phone] +1 305-769-5111
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
They go well with most homes, condos & offices but have become increasingly popular among coastal living spaces due to climate issues including hurricane risk. They provide both protection against harsh weather conditions plus excellent insulation properties to help keep home owners comfortable inside during milder months of the year.
What Can We Do For You?
At Shutter Boys, we have built a reputation providing custom solutions for homeowners who wish to have the same products they see on TV installed at affordable prices. Our technicians will work closely with you through every step of the project to ensure everything goes smoothly whether it be installing vinyl replacement curtains, wood screens and frames on exterior doors and walls, custom window treatments or full remodels.
We strive to bring quality products, fast delivery times and top notch customer service with us wherever we go and hope you discover why our customers love working with us!
So what are you waiting for?! Start searching today and find which product suits your particular needs the best. At Shutter Brothers, we offer a wide range of options in materials, styles, colors and fabrics to suit every style and taste. As always, we guarantee 100% satisfaction guaranteed! So visit shusboys.com/californiaShutters2020 now for more information!
In this webinar, we’ll show examples of how brands are leveraging AI powered chatbots and conversational interfaces to drive deeper engagement and sales across digital touchpoints.
Download Slides »
Learn tips on how to leverage artificial intelligence for better email marketing ROI including:
• Why AI is becoming part of the modern content marketer’s tool kit
• How to use automation, personalization, messaging analytics and other tools to take advantage of the technology
Key Topics Include…
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
While most buyers prefer custom design, some of our customers like the “off the shelf” looks that come with ready made shutters.
When considering buying one of our high quality products, be careful! While many manufacturers advertise that they use real wood and other natural materials, these products aren’t actually made with natural material components. Some manufacturers make them appear this way, but only because this type of wood isn’t readily available in large quantities due to its rarity.
For example, many of our popular California Shutter brands will claim that their shutters are manufactured with Cedar Wood. However, the majority of the Cedar wood used in those California Shutter panels was harvested from China, which uses CITES IGP certified lumber that’s treated under strict regulations regarding harvesting practices..
So, while it sounds good to say that our California Shutters use “real” cedar wood, unfortunately, the reality is quite the opposite.
To learn more about why this is problematic click HERE.
This makes it extremely challenging to determine whether or not the company making the claims is telling the truth, or just trying to sell you on false advertising. This issue becomes even worse when you consider that some companies charge higher prices for these shutters. So, how does one navigate through a sea full of these scams, lies, and half truths? We’ll get back to this problem shortly…
It really depends upon which state you live in and the climate conditions your particular area experiences. If you’re planning to install exterior plantation shutters in hot climates then it would probably make sense to purchase products that meet certain thermal properties. For instance, some plantation shutters made with a special blend of polyester fibers help keep heat down better than traditional vinyl shutters. These types of shutters tend to cost more though and won’t provide the same amount of privacy protection as other alternatives.
On average our most expensive options typically offer 4 or 5 seasons of weather proofing depending on the climate your home faces. But again, it really depends on which areas of Florida you call home.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
This guide outlines several factors including the type of materials used, the way each system is installed, ease of maintenance and cost. With proper preparation, these guidelines will point you toward making the right choice!
1) Wood Shutters: If your home was built prior to 1990, chances are high that the original windows had wooden slatted shutters instead of solid vinyl panels. While many people love the warmth and beauty provided by a well maintained traditional exterior, some prefer the modern look offered by vinyl systems which provide superior insulation and energy efficiency. Wood shutters offer natural ventilation and privacy but do take longer to install since they’re custom fabricated pieces made from individual boards.
2) Composite Shutters: Similar to wood shutters, composite shutters consist of interlocking aluminum frames filled with fiberglass mesh. These systems tend to be less expensive than other types of shutters yet still maintain similar energy saving qualities. They come in either full panel or mini versions that allow homeowners to customize their appearance. This option offers better insulating properties which help reduce heat gain when closed and provide greater airflow through venting holes in order to keep warm air inside. Composite shutters are also great because they’re extremely durable and resistant to fading due to moisture. They will withstand many years of use without needing to repaint often.
3) Vinyl Shutters: These popular window coverings are available in a wide selection of styles, colors and patterns to suit every taste. Their light weight construction makes them perfect for homes designed for coastal living. When the sun hits the surface area below the shade it heats up causing condensation buildup and water damage around the frame. Vinyl shutters protect against that and prevent mildew growth on the outside surfaces. These shutters have no gaps which helps eliminate drafts and noise pollution. Some models include louvers and vents to promote even more circulation.
Cost of California Shutters in Miami Florida
When considering a particular model of shutters, keep these things in mind:
Size: Consider whether the window coverings can fit the space they’re installed in; the larger the opening, the smaller the blinds should ideally be. If you have small windows, consider installing several sizes so you’ll always have something available.
Style: Some styles work better than others depending upon the design aesthetic of your home/condominium. For instance, traditional blinds are perfect for rooms featuring lots of white walls because they blend in nicely. However, if you’ve got colorful decor, go bolder with some patterned blinds instead.
Color: Color matters. Blinds come in every single shade imaginable — and most colors complement each other well in a pleasing way. When choosing a certain color, try different shades until you discover one that suits your décor perfectly.
Material: Some types of blinds are made from fabric, while others consist of real wood. Wood blinds are usually less expensive but can take longer to install since you have to drill holes in them for screws. Fabric options tend to cost less per panel but can be harder to clean.
Price: Prices depend on the quality, materials, and quantity of panels used. A good rule of thumb is to buy one-third more fabric than the amount of square footage covered by the blinds. So if you have 10 feet of wall space you’d typically want to purchase 25 fabric panels.
Installation Services: Many homeowners prefer to hire professionals to install the blinds for them. But if DIY isn’t your thing then you’ll need to factor into your decision how many people in your household would be willing to get involved.
Buy California Shutters Online
1. Insulation. If anything could save your energy bill in the near term, this would probably top the list. By blocking nearly 70% of the sun’s rays, California shutters protect against excessive solar gain and prevent heating costs from skyrocketing. Of course, those savings really become apparent once you consider how high electricity bills can rack up during peak hours. But even though heat retention is just part of the story, insulating qualities are critical as well. Since California shutters block light while being thin enough to allow plenty of natural air circulation (allowing warm and cool breezes), they’re perfect for protecting occupants without sacrificing comfort. 2. Privacy. From privacy curtains to roller shades, everyone wants protection from prying eyes. Whether it’s the nosy neighbor standing outside his house watching, or a potential burglar peering through the blinds, keeping visitors away from certain areas is practically essential and there are few ways to accomplish this feat.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
California Shutting Products we carry…
Wooden Shutters, Wood Blinds, Steel Shutters, Aluminum Shutters, Glass Shutters, Venetian Shutters, Timber Shutters, Casement Shutters, Roller Shutters, Sliding Window Shades, Custom Shutters, Wooden Balcony Shutters, Garden Shutters, Modern Garage Door Shutters, Vinyl Windows/Shutters, Storm Doors, Interior Decorating Accessories.. We specialize in custom design and manufacturing wood blinds, roller shades, patio door panels, sliding windows, garage doors, storm doors, door hardware, and accessories like handles, pull chains, latches, key locks, hinges, locksets and magnets. We manufacture most types of custom made shutters, including wooden window shutters, French doors, garden patio doors, sliding glass doors, garage bay doors, hurricane style steel sliding shutters, industrial overhead roll up doors, folding aluminum rolling shutters, retractable rolldown metal door systems, and many styles door hardware solutions.
We use only high end materials and professional craftsmanship methods. Whether they’re hung directly inside an exterior wall, are installed next to a deck, or mounted onto a balcony, these premium window coverings will protect your home against wind damage, insects and weather conditions while adding curb appeal.
Why buy California Shutters from us? When choosing a company to order California Shutters from, consider who manufactures them: California Shutters are hand crafted exclusively by industry leading manufacturers, ensuring a superior experience both during and after shipment. They are manufactured solely in North America, meaning each individual component used in producing your home’s shuttering system is built to last. Additionally, because California Shutters are designed with attention towards customer satisfaction, orders ship fast and arrive well packaged to ensure a worry-free delivery experience. If you live in Southern Florida, consider ordering shutters from ShutterBoys™.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”