Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Fort Pierce’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Fort Pierce, Florida. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Fort Pierce Project
Fort Pierce’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Fort Pierce with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Fort Pierce, Florida may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Fort Pierce and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Fort Pierce? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Fort Pierce’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Fort Pierce, Florida
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Buy California Shutters Online
California Shuttered Installations are typically completed using the following techniques:
1) Drywall Removal & Installation: For most installations it’s recommended that drywall be fully removed prior to installing Cali Shutters because they tend to stick better than other types of windows. Most modern homes use a full wall of drywall which leaves no space inside the walls to install them.
2) Window Frame Covering: When installing shutters, most people recommend covering existing window frames with aluminum extrusions called “shutter tracks” which allow the shaders to fit snugly inside the frame without gaps or crevices. The most common way to attach these shutter tracks to the house is through adhesive foam tape but there is another method in which screws fasten the ends together instead. These type of installations are referred to as “sticky track”. Both methods work well although many prefer the ease of taping the foam strips to the outside of the window frames while the screws are used primarily in areas where water damage could occur.
3) Hanging and Bracing: Once the exterior trim around the openings was installed it is necessary to hang the shutters properly and braced for wind resistance and safety purposes. Proper installations should include either a single hanging strap attached to both sides of each shutter panel or multiple straps attached across the width of the shutter panel in order to prevent panels from blowing back or forth during high winds.
4) Hardware Preparation & Attachments: After everything else was taken care of the doorways, entry ways, patio doors, sliding glass doors/windows, and dormer windows were covered with caulking compound or caulk gun to protect against moisture penetration. It is then ready to apply weatherstripping along those seams to keep air leaks closed. All hardware including hinges, latches, locks, escutcheons, brackets, finials, handles and pulls must be prepared prior to applying paint. Many times manufacturers provide detailed instructions on how to prepare specific models and colors of Shuttles.
Cost of California Shutters in Fort Pierce Florida
California Shutters come in several styles including traditional and modern designs, each unique offering a particular aesthetic benefit. While some buyers may feel that they like the idea of having custom manufactured vinyl shutters, the reality is that most people opt for DIY projects instead because these products end up costing upwards of $12/square foot. Since California Shutters offer exceptional craftsmanship, high visibility and long-lasting durability, they stand head and shoulders above the competition. Some of these benefits include:
• Low maintenance cost. Unlike other types of window treatments, shutters typically use no oil, paint or chemicals. They simply wipe clean making them a quick replacement project versus remodeling windows. Also, unlike most blinds or drapes, shutters are made entirely out of solid materials, providing superior UV resistance and protecting your windows from damage caused by exposure to rain, snow, wind, ice and hail. If properly installed, they should be able to withstand extreme heat without warping or cracking. Unlike screens, shutters block light pollution and keep cold air inside during winter months, keeping your family warm and dry. Even better, shutting down your AC costs significantly less than heating every night or relying on expensive electric space heating units!
• Easy Installation; No Coding Required. Shuttering is actually a fairly straightforward procedure that requires little technical expertise to complete. Because the installer only needs basic tools, homeowners can expect minimal downtime throughout the whole process. Once finished, shuttering offers both aesthetic appeal and added value since the homeowner gets to customize everything from the style of the opening hardware to the colors used throughout the house. To learn how to quickly install Cali shutters, visit https://www.shutterboyz.net.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
For those who are curious about us, our story begins back in 2010, shortly after Hurricane Sandy devastated parts of New Jersey and New York, including my home state of Florida. While many suffered at the hands of Mother Nature, our family was among those fortunate enough to receive some help rebuilding our homes. A few years down the line, we decided we wanted to be part of helping fellow families rebuild their properties. So we started building custom residential shutters. At first we offered only vinyl shades made specifically for Florida homes, but quickly found demand for our wooden shutters far exceeded our existing capacity and production lines.
After several years of research and development, manufacturing our own brands of premium aluminum and steel shutters, and hiring experienced personnel, we launched Shutter Boys. Today, we manufacture a wide range of California style Shutter Systems, manufactured exclusively through the use of CNC machinery. These include: Wood Shingle System, Slate / Stone Shingle System, Vinyl Privacy Shade System, Metal Roller Shades, Aluminum Roll Up Blinds, Venetian Blinds, Fiberglass Trackless, Timberframe Panels, Window Treatments Custom Made to Your Design Specifications. Additionally, we offer a full line of Custom Residential Window Services which includes both Interior Decorating and Exterior Painting & Finishing Services.
In 2020 we had to increase prices due to skyrocketing material costs and increased competition forcing manufacturers to cut cost corners and eliminate unnecessary steps. For example, most companies used standard lumber which added weight and complexity during shipping and handling and therefore became prohibitively expensive. Many manufactures began cutting corners by making their own raw materials instead of sourcing them directly from mills. Some simply switched from kiln drying lumber to kiln drying plywood.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Fort Pierce
For your convenience, the following is divided into 3 categories:
1# Vinyl Shutters & Sunroom Installations2# Wood Shutter Systems3# Aluminum Curtain Wall System For Commercial BuildingsIf you own a condo apartment complex, restaurant, retail store, barber shop or a multi-unit residential property, consider adding vinyl window coverings for maximum energy savings. When installed properly, they block light penetration while keeping the sunrays out. They come with built-in weatherproof seals to keep moisture away and allow air exchange through vents created under the sash. A typical system consists of 2 sections, each 10 feet long made of 4 panels which slide back and forth across the window opening. When closed, the panels overlap and seal tightly around the frame.
Vinyl windows have become extremely popular with consumers because of their sleek design, eye catching colors, ease of installation plus great value. And many other benefits include being strong, durable and UV resistant. But vinyl’s popularity does carry certain drawbacks including susceptibility to warping due to high heat and humidity. Some manufacturers recommend installing them above ceilings so they won’t get affected by humid Florida rains. Some installers however, put them up under the eaves since the roofing shingle protects them adequately. Regardless, the bottom line is you need to protect them from harsh sunlight exposure and water leaks.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
WHY DO WE USE CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS IN THE FIRST PLACE?: Because they offer superior insulation and energy efficiency compared to traditional blinds, shades or curtains which block light, but also allow some natural sunlight through.
CALIFORNIANS AND THEIR NEED FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY: According to data released by the Energy Information Administration (EIA), in 2016 Californians used approximately 7% less residential electricity than residents of other states, saving $1.4 billion in total energy costs each year.
THE BENEFITS OF CALIFORNIAN CLOSET COMPARISONS TO OTHER STATES: The EIA estimates that in the state of California, homeowners saved nearly 8 million kWh of electricity annually due to reduced air conditioning usage in the summer months. This amounts to roughly 1,200 fewer barrels of oil consumed per day, enough to power a small city of 50,000 people.
CALIFORNIA SHUTTING UP THE REST OF AMERICA!: California was home to almost half of U.S. residential solar installations during 2018 according to the Solar Power Industry Association. And, California accounted for more than 25 percent of all U.S. commercial rooftop photovoltaic systems installed in 2017.
HOW CAN I INSTALL MY OWN WOODSHEDS OR CALIFORNIAS AT HOME?: If you live in Florida and you like living green, installing your own woodshades is easy. We recommend contacting us first because this service requires a licensed professional installer. However, it does NOT require permits nor inspections. All you will need are the proper tools such as screwdrivers, drills and hammers. For more information please click HERE.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
1. Buy A Sample First If Possible.
2. Do Not Spend More Than $3500 On A Single Cal Shingle Installation
3. Be Sure To Ask Questions About Whether or Not They Have “Installed Themselves In Other Locations And Can Install These Products Like So Many Others At No Extra Charge Or Discount!”
4. Make Sure To Look At All Available Finishes & Styles Options When Buying Your Californian Shutters Because Each One Has Different Features And Benefits As Well As Unique Pricing Models!
5. Keep An Eye Out For Special Deals And Coupon Codes From Reputable Companies Such As Southern Exteriors At Their Websites Or By Reading Local News Items
6. Make Sure They Offer Free Estimates, Even After Purchasing From them Otherwise It May Take Weeks for Them To Come Over And Measure Up Your Project
7. Never Pay Full Price for Califonia Shingles Without Being Confident Enough To Test Drive Them For Yourself Prior To Purchase!! Always Try Them On Outside While Standing Under The Sunlight By Holding Onthe Windowsill And Looking Directly Down Towards The Ground To Feel For Wind Resistance!
8. Remember That Certain States Require Professional Certifications Of People Who Hand Craft Custom Built Projects Like Shutters Before They Can Call Themself Professionals!
9. Also Be Aware That Some Contractors Only Sell Pre Made, Factory Constructed Projects Instead Of Building Everything One Piece At A Time As Most DIY Customers Would Rather Pay Less Money Per Window Then Pay A Higher Cost Just To Finish The Job Later On. It Is Easier And Faster To Order In Bulk But Depending On Where You Live Will Determine If Those Costs Add Up Too Much For Your Budget!
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We are excited to announce these changes and improvements. We will continue to keep you updated as they roll through our business operations. Here are some highlights.
1. New, improved manufacturing equipment
2. Updated design tools to allow us to manufacture better shutters and provide a better overall experience.
3. Improved inventory management system allowing us to track every single shutter produced.
4. More efficient shipping routes which will help reduce lead times on orders.
5. Upgraded customer service portal allowing for faster order processing and easier navigation
6. Enhanced reporting capabilities for both internal teams and clients.
7. A redesigned website with enhanced functionality.
8. An improved ordering system allowing for quicker turnaround on quotes and orders.
9. Better communication with customers via email and live chat.
10. The ability to manage multiple projects from one location (i.e.: multiple accounts).
11. Increased security measures including 2 factor authentication.
12. Better integration for third party applications.
13. An upgraded versioning tool allowing us to easily update existing designs without having to rebuild them.
14. Improved mobile apps allowing us to view and purchase products anywhere and anytime.
15. Better integration with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices.
16. And many other enhancements that we hope will enhance your shopping and buying experience.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
California Shutters come from high quality materials such as cedar, oak, teak, redwood, bamboo, tropical woods and many other varieties. Each type of material varies slightly in thicknesses, densities, textures, colors and prices among different manufacturers. Some people prefer thicker materials because they provide better protection against hurricanes and earthquakes while some opt for thinner vinyl options because of cost savings benefits.
Wooden shutters usually include a hardware package which contains everything required to install your shutters including nails, screws, brackets, hinges, weather stripping, corner blocks, washers, spacers, etc. Vinyl shutters often leave this part up to the installer therefore you would most likely get just a few basic things instead of the complete kit. Be careful though because many vinyl window products are designed specifically for DIY home improvement projects rather than residential applications which could limit the amount of support available to you on these items.
Our Verdict: We believe that choosing the correct style of installation for your specific needs should play a huge role in determining what type of window covering you decide to go ahead with. If you live in an area prone to heavy winds, hurricane activity, earthquakes, firestorms, floods or other extreme weather conditions then it makes sense to invest in stronger construction options since these factors increase the chances that something could happen to your house windows. In general, it does not make sense to spend extra money on materials and upgrades unless your current windows fail regularly or you simply feel strongly that you NEED to protect yourself further. Your priorities should always be safety first. As far as installing goes, vinyl shutters are significantly cheaper that wood ones. However, we recommend taking advantage of free trials or specials offered by various providers and see what each company offers. At Shutterboyz, everything about us says that we care.
Best California Shutters Fort Pierce
California shutters manufacturers are working harder than ever these days to stay ahead of demand and meet consumer expectations regarding price and service. When it comes to installing windows, nothing beats the experience a professional window installer brings to the job. However, if you’d rather save both money and time hiring someone else instead of investing hours or days researching suppliers yourself, there’s no better choice than to buy custom installers through Shutterboy. Unlike many generic brands, which simply offer large batches of standard designs, we manufacture a wide range of different styles, sizes, frame profiles, textures, colors, finishes, hardware options, and other specifics that allow us to match virtually any existing window style perfectly. We pride ourselves on delivering highly customizable solutions designed specifically to suit today’s modern lifestyle while staying true to core values like craftsmanship, innovation, and design.
While our main focus remains selling a great selection of affordable custom shutters, we want the world to know that we take customer satisfaction seriously, offering a full line of complementary products including privacy shades, draperies and blinds, plantation shutters, venetian blinds, roller shades, vertical blinds, honeycomb blinds, pleated panels and screens, louvers and sliders, patio doors, storm doors, picture frames, lighting fixtures, mirrors, accessories, and outdoor living furniture. So whether you just want to customize a few windows, install a small addition onto your existing structure, or update every one of your exterior walls, we’re ready to help you achieve exactly what you need! Just ask, and rest assured that you won’t be disappointed. Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Our Services:1. Your First Custom Window Installation2. Customer Support3. Free Consultation4. Pricing5.
Motorized California Shutters Fort Pierce
In this post, I’ll go through some tips and tricks for choosing the perfect California Shutter design to match the climate around you!
What to Consider When Shopping for Your New California Shuttered Window: Location Matters
If you’re buying or installing shutters in Florida – you’ve got a whole lot of variables to take into consideration. So keep reading below to help decide whether window shutters would be better suited for your home or condo…
When deciding on what type of windows you’d like to install in your house, the first thing to consider is the location of the property. Is it located near the ocean? Or does your family spend most of their days enjoying themselves inside the air conditioned comfort of a closed garage door? Does a sunny deck beckon you and tempt you every morning? Do you enjoy watching movies late into the night under a blanket of stars? These factors can inform where exactly you’d want your shutters installed.
Here are some other things to keep in mind before making final decisions: Size matters too. For example, larger homes tend to get bigger sashes, sometimes meaning they won’t necessarily fill up the entire height of the openings completely, but rather leave something empty on top of them. While this isn’t always ideal depending on the size of the opening, smaller houses often benefit from leaving space above the shutters, since they are made from lighter materials than traditional wooden shutters. And in general, bigger rooms usually mean bigger casements. Casement width tends to range anywhere from 24″ to 48″, although these numbers vary widely across manufacturers depending upon the material options available. (For example, there is no minimum required length for wooden slat shutters).
Fort Pierce’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Your choice will influence a wide array of other aspects from style of building materials used, color schemes, design details like cornices, trim, moldings, architectural detailing, size and shape, hardware type, glazing material, quality of craftsmanship, and price range among many different types of choices available today and going forward. These variables will greatly impact your decision making process and overall satisfaction regarding your investment.
If you prefer to install custom Made Custom Built Products
Custom shutter systems are usually crafted for specific windows sizes and styles. If you already own one or more windows in your house and would like a better solution than standard vinyl/wood fiberglass stock manufactured options; then this is the route for you. A good way to approach finding the perfect shutter system is to find examples around town and see what looks great aesthetically and functionally while being able to meet your unique requirements. The following four steps will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
STEP 1 – Determine your needs
What do you currently have installed? Do you have two double hung windows facing east and west? Or, does your front door face north and south? Take note of anything unusual or special about them including the dimensions and location of each window. Also, remember that the exterior surface area of the opening(s) must be taken into account, because that will play a role later. Are there areas of glass that extend past the sash frames? Is there a large gap between any existing frame and the surrounding framing structure? Does the wall behind each of those openings need to remain structurally sound without support to ensure stability? Remember, most custom shutter manufacturers specialize in installing their products inside buildings and structures that include concrete footings and brick walls.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
This summer, take advantage of the “California Dreaming” special promotion and get FREE shipping on ANY order $500+! Learn more below…
What is the future planning like around South Florida? Where will I find inspiration and ideas for my next project? Will I ever leave Florida again? These are common questions among people who work remotely or travel frequently for business. So, whether you currently live elsewhere or are considering moving, the information presented in these articles will provide you with some insight regarding your options.
How far ahead should they consider installing or replacing windows so as to ensure their home or condo remains comfortable through winter months? And what type of technology might be used to better monitor temperatures? While most homeowners already possess thermostats installed inside their homes, the same technologies employed to control heat/cool, humidity and air quality during normal times continue working overtime when residents are away from their home. Here’s a quick overview of the latest innovations being introduced into consumer products across various industries including energy management solutions.
While the first edition was published in 2016, the content has remained unchanged since then because this article series continues receiving feedback from readers about which aspects to focus on more in the following years. If you have additional suggestions, feel free to comment below.
In the past few years, there’s no doubt that drones have become extremely popular due to their ability to capture stunning images without requiring manual labor, and their capacity to deliver real-time video feeds to viewers anywhere in the world via remote connections. From the perspective of both professionals and hobbyists alike, these unmanned aerial vehicles have significantly impacted many different fields ranging from film making to farming to construction sites. However, drone use isn’t only restricted to certain sectors of the economy; instead, this amazing tool is capable of delivering countless benefits beyond what anyone would expect to achieve for a wide range of purposes.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”