Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Fort Wayne’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Fort Wayne, Indiana. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Fort Wayne Project
Fort Wayne’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Fort Wayne with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Fort Wayne, Indiana may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Fort Wayne and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Fort Wayne? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Fort Wayne’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Fort Wayne, Indiana
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Fort Wayne
I have recently become a proud owner of a beautiful townhouse located near downtown fort worth. Its location was really perfect because if i wanted to go explore somewhere nearby i could hop inside my car and drive 20 minutes to downtown kenosha or 40 miles north to amish country; Or 10 mins south east to downtown lansing. But what does all of this mean for you? Well this post will show you why fort worth area homes and condos are awesome and provide tips & tricks to help you find them yourself. In short, theres no reason anymore to leave fort worth!
So, we begin first with explaining whats going on around us here in fort worth. As far as housing market goes its still relatively strong but prices continue to drop as builders try to compete against eachother and buyers realize they cant afford everything thats being sold today.
Houses are selling quicker then ever thanks to the rise of internet sales, multiple offers, and other new technologies available to sellers. While these changes have made buying houses easier, many people dont understand that its possible to upgrade windows on a house after purchase just as easily as doing so prior to sale.
I had heard and read stories about this happening at every price point whether you buy a 500k mansion or a 400 square foot condo or apartment. One thing im always told is “well he/she bought cheap, hes gonna want to sell quick”. Well thats simply untrue. If anything, my experience seems to indicate that people who move back to fort worth often times dont want to sell quickly.
Buy California Shutters Online
2. Quality Products: All of Shatter Brothers windows are manufactured exclusively in North America from top grade raw material to ensure outstanding beauty, strength and longevity. The manufacturing facility uses state‐of‐the‐art equipment designed specifically for this type of work ensuring that everything meets our exact specifications. Every component used, no matter who manufactures them, must meet our demanding standards.
3. Onsite Service: At Shatter Brothers every window is inspected prior to shipping. Each unit passes through a rigorous inspection and testing program which assures you receive only the highest quality components and finished units. Once installed, each order undergoes another complete visual inspection prior to shipment. A representative is on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week during construction allowing us to answer questions regarding your order. Additionally, once your shutters arrive to your location we will send a trained technician to assist in getting them hung correctly.
4. No Hassle Warranties: Most manufacturers warranty covers defects in raw materials and labor costs; but Shatter Brother’s warranties cover both. Shatterbrother guarantees their products against manufacturer defect for life plus 10 years!!
5. Fast Free Shipping: Your purchase will ship immediately after payment processing. Delivery times average 3 to 5 business days depending upon delivery location. Please note some areas take longer due to holidays and weather delays. Orders are shipped via UPS. For faster service please place orders before 2pm CST, Monday thru Friday.
Motorized California Shutters Fort Wayne
And finally, below is an example of one of my favorite designs which includes 3 unique shades of grey metal and 2 different colored wooden frames. These products come standard in my shop with many other custom options available upon request.
(Note that some images contain affiliate links, please see full disclosure here for more details).
My hope is that when we get into more detail in the coming months, this will help potential buyers better understand what they should be considering for their own project….and whether DIY could really save them hundreds of dollars.
I am always interested in hearing from anyone who decides to tackle this type of upgrade since we only offer a few products at all times. Feel free to reach out anytime. Thank you! ?
Shout Out: Shutterboyz
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Over 80 years ago, these window treatments became popular across the United States. After World War 2, they gained popularity due to being environmentally friendly while offering protection against rain, wind and sun damage to exterior surfaces. They offered homeowners the ability to increase the value of homes by adding curb appeal through clean lines and a contemporary aesthetic.
In recent times, there has been a shift away from traditional wood style designs towards lighter materials like vinyl, metal, and glass which offer similar benefits as well as greater durability. While many people love wood styles because of their longevity, many prefer the light weight and increased energy efficiency that other types of shutters provide.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A CALIFORNIA SHUTTER COMPARISON GUIDE:
There are four main categories of Califronia shutters: Wood Shutters, Fiberglass / Vinyl Shuttles, Roller Blinds, Sliding Panel/Roller Door Shuts
Wood shutters come either unfinished or with paintable surfaces which gives them flexibility to match whatever theme you wish or add different colors and texture. If you are choosing unfinished shutters then expect higher cost. However, if you decide to purchase ready made units, be aware that some manufacturers will sell finished products but will charge extra for painting and staining options.
Fiberglass/Vinyl shutters are typically cheaper than wood shutters although they typically lack color choices. Most fiberglass shutter shutters available today include blackout linings which reduce heat transfer through windows.
Blinded roller shutters usually offer better insulation properties than regular sliders which helps keep home heating bills down during cold seasons. These blind shutters typically only roll back or forward to limit visibility. For those who want maximum control over temperature, a combination slider/rolling door option may be a perfect fit. Typically, sliding panels are only available in aluminum frame construction while rolling doors require heavier steel frames.
Cost of California Shutters in Fort Wayne Indiana
Here are 5 things every homeowner needs to know about California windows shutters in order to save money on heating costs.
1. Window Film Is Not Just For Energy Saving.
Window Films provide protection against damage caused by flying debris or the buildup of dirt particles and pollen on glass surfaces inside homes. These films reduce dust mites and bacteria growth which helps keep allergies under control. They also help protect furniture and electronics from being damaged when exposed to extreme heat. And they prevent condensation from forming on cold days, keeping your family comfortable during winter months. If you live somewhere with harsh climates like Arizona, Texas or Florida, these films will also protect from sun exposure, UV radiation and harmful Uv rays.
2. They Can Improve Your Property Value.
According to studies conducted by real estate agents, most buyers would rather see home improvement projects than just regular maintenance work completed on houses. And a well installed window treatment system is considered a top priority by potential buyers who visit properties before buying them. A study published by National Association of Realtors stated that buyers prefer homes with good curb appeal. And that includes having attractive window treatments and shutters. So it makes sense that if a property owner chooses to install window films and/or shutters on their homes, then the likelihood of selling their house increases greatly.
3. California Shuttering Companies Offer Free Consultation Services.
California shuttering companies offer consultation service and will come out to measure your current windows and doors. Then they will recommend the appropriate type of window coverings. Some companies provide free estimates while others charge fees depending on the size and complexity of the job. But regardless, if the company does charge a fee, it usually covers both installation labor and materials. So when considering whether to go ahead and get California shutters made or buy readymade ones, always ask yourself these questions.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
In addition to being affordable, these shutters must perform well and look beautiful. They will protect you against the sun while adding value to your home.
This is why Shutterboys makes California shutters available in many different colors and styles. Whether you like rustic, modern designs, or something completely unique, there is no shortage of choices to find exactly what you’re looking for. And, since they come ready to install, you won’t spend days trying to figure out how to get them installed properly.
We’ve put together a detailed checklist to ensure that you get everything covered in every single project. From measuring windows to determining which type of window coverings work best for your particular situation, the information contained herein will help you achieve maximum satisfaction. We hope you enjoy reading through the pages of our blog as much as we enjoyed writing them.
If you would like us to write articles specifically related to your business for your website or other medium, please contact us and include details about your industry/business.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
If you haven’t already checked out our YouTube channel, head to youtube.com/shutterboys to catch up on episodes featuring home improvement tips and tricks, DIY projects, and product reviews. Plus, subscribe today so you never miss an episode. Don’t forget to rate & comment on each video. Looking forward to seeing yall soon.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
While this commitment isn’t always apparent in every aspect of our lives—from the way we treat each other at work to the products we use to wash ourselves after getting dirty outside—it’s a core part of who we are as people.
So when I first heard about California Shutter Company being purchased by Wood Partners Group, it was natural for me to ask myself: “Where will they lead?”
Well, they’re going for broke… literally. As a result, we’ve rethought everything about our business model and product line—and we hope you’ll agree with us that these changes represent real improvements.
To begin, we decided to completely eliminate sales commissions and focus solely on providing exceptional customer service. Our customers deserve nothing less than the highest quality products at unbeatable prices; and our team deserves better compensation than selling shoddy shutters to unqualified installers. So instead of making $100 per sale, we’ll earn 10% of every purchase made online, plus 50 cents per order shipped anywhere else in North America. And we’ll continue paying employees a base rate above minimum wage while offering them competitive benefits like health coverage, paid vacation and sick leave.
We are also dedicated to becoming 100% transparent in everything we say and do. From our materials to our products’ warranty policies, you’ll find everything you’d expect from a leading supplier of high efficiency energy efficient windows & doors, but none of the typical sales tricks. Instead, you get straightforward answers backed by years of experience and expertise. If you still aren’t convinced, just take a minute to read through some of our most recent reviews. They speak volumes on our level of professionalism, integrity and passion for helping homeowners save money on beautiful, reliable homes built to stand strong against the weather.
And finally, we wanted to ensure we could deliver the same great customer support for all of our shuttering projects regardless of location. Because that’s why you love us—we understand that the California climate poses unique needs that only knowledgeable professionals should tackle.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
When installed properly, these window treatments are durable and long lasting while providing privacy and security. They also reduce glare, noise pollution, air conditioning loads and heating costs. When paired with proper design, they enhance the beauty of homes and condos across the country.
We offer a wide range of custom made products including plantation shutters, roller shutters, vertical blinds & shades, and many other types of shutters. Our experienced sales professionals will help guide you in choosing the perfect product, style and color and then install them quickly and professionally at no extra charge in just days. We’re ready to assist with every step along the way, whether you’re shopping for your first home or condo or are planning to move into your dream house soon. If you would like to learn more, feel free to contact us at anytime via phone or email.
Best California Shutters Fort Wayne
In case you missed anything, keep scrolling down past the post image. There’s tons more good stuff coming next week ?
Welcome back!! ??I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Mine was spent catching up on things around office while eating Mexican food and having drinks at one of our favorite places downtown…we haven’t been doing this lately since moving offices but it’s nice to find a place we enjoy spending nights out after work. #bostonburger#spicycheeseburgerpic.twitter.com/Y7cZvWlTd1
— jordan s (@_jordanshowstheway) June 27, 2019
We’re almost 10 years old today!!! Happy Birthday KIDS!!!! May 2020 see us become grandparents soon enough. Thanks for being awesome and amazing friends who we’ve met along the way and still love hanging out with every day. Here’s to many more years together ❤️❤️? pic.twitter.
Fort Wayne’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
For years I lived without any type of window treatment. My first experience was going from having nothing but windows to living with blinds. Then came roller shades, eventually solar screens and then finally, I found my perfect match in plantation style shutters. As an owner of several homes myself and after being involved with numerous products, I’ve made it my business to become educated on each available solution. After researching hundreds of options over the past few months, I’m happy to say that Shutter Boys is leading the market in quality materials, ease of use & customer satisfaction in both front door and back patio styles for residential home owners. Here’s some of my favorite qualities about why Shutter Boys is #1 choice for custom shuttering:
Installation Services – Installations should only take around 1 hour per side but often times end up taking less than that depending on complexity due to multiple factors including size, weight and placement of hardware and accessories in addition to framing issues and weather conditions. If something goes wrong during the installation, most insurance policies cover repairs or replacements. For installations that exceed 4 feet tall, a special permit must be obtained prior to starting work.
Quality Materials – Wood slats are installed in pairs, glued together. On average, the slat width measures.75 inches and slat height ranges between 3″ to 7″. Slats are secured at top and bottom onto tracks or hinges and locked onto wall mountings via screws.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
– Traditional wooden shutters which are made of cedar, redwood, pine or other similar woods which provide great insulation properties to keep warm air inside during winter and cool down summer heat outside. These shutters offer better insulation than vinyl shutters due to the thickness of their material. They can be installed to windows as well as doors.
• Traditional Wooden shutters are available in various wood species like oak, mahogany, walnut, teak, and maple among many others.
– Customized wooden shutters which are custom built according to client requirements.
• Modern wooden shutters are designed with modern materials and techniques to ensure long life span and good looks.
Vinyl California Shutters:
These shutters are the most common type used today because they are affordable, durable, weather resistant and easily installable. They are manufactured with vinyl and polyester. Most commonly found in white, these shutters are easy to maintain and clean. Vinyl shutters are usually less costly than traditional wood shutters but tend to be heavier and bulkier than wood shutters.
In order to find out which is the best California Shutters for your home or condo, we will first go through some factors and considerations that might influence your decision on choosing either wood or vinyl California Shutters.
1). Material used to Make Your California Shutters
There are 2 main choices for making California Shutters. One being Wood and another being Vinyl. Both options have benefits and disadvantages.
• Vinyl shutters are cheaper to purchase than wood California Shutters and usually cost around $100-$200 per window while the price range for a single door is approximately $400-$600.
• On the contrary, wood California Shutters cost anywhere from $500 to $1500 depending upon the quality of the lumber used to fabricate them. Also, wood shutters are generally available in multiple finishes including white, stained, painted black, etc.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”