Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Lebanon’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Lebanon, Indiana. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Lebanon Project
Lebanon’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Lebanon with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Lebanon, Indiana may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Lebanon and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Lebanon? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Lebanon’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Lebanon, Indiana
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California shutters offer homeowners an excellent choice for home improvement projects like door replacement, kitchen remodeling, bathroom updating and exterior building improvements. They come several different materials including wood, vinyl, fiberglass and aluminum which offers great versatility for use around windows and doors. Whether you’re interested in adding style through the use of a natural design made from wood, vinyl or glass, these products could be perfect for you. Their modern appeal lends them well to fit various styles of architecture and decor while complementing numerous types of furniture collections.California shutters are available in numerous different designs and colors such as white, green, blue, brown, grey, gold, orange, red, black, yellow and ivory. Some of the most popular shapes include rectangular, round, square and oval and each shape will lend distinctive character to the overall appearance of a space. Depending on the size of your property, installing a large quantity of California shutters can result in long shipping times due to weight restrictions. For smaller sized properties, however, shipping tends to take less than 1 week and no longer than 2 weeks. Once delivered to your home, the installer will usually begin working immediately, depending upon the weather conditions that day. Your custom designed shutters should be installed within 5 business days after receiving delivery instructions.
Before committing to a particular model, be certain that you check sizing guidelines carefully. Not only does this ensure ease of transportation but it helps guarantee that they’ll fit properly once received. Also consider buying enough inventory for the longest shipping times; this eliminates having extra shipments sitting idle in transit. If your project calls for multiple orders, contact us today for additional information regarding discounts offered on bulk purchases.We hope this post was informative about California Shuttersand help you decide whether these products would work better for your project needs. Please comment below!
For more details please visit us on website https://shutterboysthebest.com/.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
I am happy to help you find the perfect shutter(s). We offer California Shutters to customers all across the USA including New York City, Chicago, Las Vegas, Dallas Texas, Atlanta Georgia, Seattle Washington State, Nashville Tennessee, Phoenix Arizona, Miami Florida, Houston Texas and many other states.
California Shutters provide a beautiful addition to both residential and commercial properties. They come in various styles, colors, options and configurations. Our shutters come fully assembled making them easier than ever to install yourself. If you like, you can simply order your custom design online and they will arrive ready to hang. Or if you prefer, our professional team of shutter experts are always available to assist you from ordering to hanging. We take great pride providing customer service beyond what most manufacturers promise.
We carry a full selection of vinyl siding products which include different types of panels ranging from traditional solid color paneling to decorative patterns. Vinyl Siding offers homeowners the ability to customize their home’s exterior appearance while enhancing energy efficiency and reducing maintenance costs. Whether you’re looking to completely replace existing vinyl siding, paint the entire house, repaint specific areas, or just upgrade some trim pieces, Shutter Boys can handle every project easily and affordably.
We use high quality materials designed and manufactured exclusively for us ensuring maximum durability. Additionally, our experienced technicians and install crews receive extensive training in proper installation techniques, ensuring complete satisfaction to each and every client. Call today for your FREE consultation 888.982.
Best California Shutters Lebanon
Best California Shutters is known for manufacturing premium window coverings products like custom built ins and shuttering systems which help protect homes against harsh climates. Their innovative design solutions ensure maximum energy efficiency while providing protection from wind and rain storms.
Here’s Why Install Shuttering Systems Can Help Save Money On Your Water Bill While Adding Beauty To Your Home Exterior:
1. Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
When most people hear “energy efficient”, they think solar panels, but these aren’t actually the most cost effective solution in terms of water use. If you live in Lebanon and experience hot summers, then adding air conditioning will be expensive and inefficient. A properly installed shutter system can be used both indoors and outdoors, making them great options for protecting windows during the summer months without the added overhead expense.
2. Better Air Quality
One of the main ways the world has reduced environmental pollution through increased regulation was through cleaner indoor environments. When it rains outside, the water falls onto roofs and streets, causing runoff that ends up polluting nearby areas downstream. By covering openings in your house with well designed California shutters,the rainfall gets trapped inside and no longer runs down to contaminate other buildings or the environment at large.
3. Privacy And Safety
Many homes are equipped with glass doors that allow anyone walking past them to see everything going on inside. Unfortunately, not only does it feel rude (to strangers), but it puts everyone’s privacy at risk. A well placed shingle or roller blind helps keep onlookers out and lets people walk around comfortably knowing nothing bad will happen while they’re present.
4. Protection From Wind Storm Damage
In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, a good shutter system can offer some added levels of safety from hurricane force winds.
Motorized California Shutters Lebanon
For instance, most people will be able to install a manual California shutter without professional assistance; however, if you choose to go this route, you should understand which installation method would work better for you. For example, if you live in the middle part of town, or near busy roads, then it’s probably easier to go through the DIY installation process than hiring a contractor because of the noise factor. If you’re unsure about whether or not you’d like to invest in a motorization system or prefer doing everything yourself, consider speaking to a reputable contractor to get his/her opinion first.
There are many benefits to having automatic California shutters installed professionally. These include proper sizing, custom color matching, and a higher quality installation that won’t cause issues down the road. If you have questions regarding the different types of shutters, contact us today. We are happy to help guide you toward the perfect solution for your home.
If you’re considering buying motorized California shutters in the next few years, keep these things in mind:
1.) Most homeowners prefer manual California shutters due to cost savings and simplicity. But, if you’re interested in saving energy and lowering cooling bills, motorized California shutters could be just what you’re after.
2.) When shopping around for the ideal California shutter, you should take note of the material used in manufacturing. Wood products tend to last longer and hold up better against wear over time while vinyl products often come apart easily.
3.) Consider the size of the space being covered by the California shutter. Smaller spaces usually benefit from smaller shutters, but larger rooms typically call for bigger shutters.
4.) Finally, you want to find a company that offers a warranty on their motorized shutters. Some companies only offer 1 year warranties on their motors while other manufacturers offer 5+ years of coverage.
Cost of California Shutters in Lebanon Indiana
1. More people than ever before are buying shutters because they realize that energy efficient windows aren’t just nice; they’re necessary. And they’re realizing that a good quality shutter will pay for themselves in less time than they thought.
2. People love their home but hate paying high prices. So we see them turning away from expensive custom made shutters and moving toward prefabricated shutters, which offer better value for money, while still offering great looks and functionality.
3. We live in times where homeowners want to be able to control their own climate inside their homes without having to deal with the hassle of changing window coverings every day or week depending upon the weather. Prefabricating California shutters in Lebanon Indiana makes that possible, and they can easily be moved around as the seasons progress. They come ready to go, installed and tested in the factory.
4. In the past decade, many builders and developers who wanted to incorporate solar power or other green building practices into their projects had to rely exclusively on vinyl or aluminum shutters that looked terrible and could only be used during certain months of the year. Not anymore! Today’s modern shutters are designed for beauty, durability, versatility, ease of use, cost efficiency, security and privacy.
5. As we move forward, the trend toward higher end products continues. In addition to the standard options like wood shutters, metal shutters, fiberglass panels and fauxwood paneling, many manufacturers now offer wood shutters with real wood veneer. These premium wooden shutters, which are typically available in either white or stained finishes are the perfect choice for those with a taste for luxury.
6. Many new technologies continue to emerge in this space as well including LED lighting technology. This new type offers the best balance of energy savings, safety, aesthetics, ease of operation and overall affordability of all types of lights, both traditional and LED. It is a very exciting development.
Buy California Shutters Online
These modern options offer increased durability because they resist moisture penetration better than traditional materials. They also allow homeowners to customize their window treatments without having to install multiple layers of material which increases labor costs significantly. Timber shutter systems are typically manufactured and installed by third party contractors who specialize in this type of service but some high quality companies will manufacture and sell them themselves. If you buy these types of products from the company that manufactures them, you should expect delivery times to be around 12 weeks once manufacturing begins. As mentioned earlier, they include custom design work and customization that cannot be offered through retailers that only carry less expensive, mass produced versions of similar products.
When buying engineered composite panels, ensure that you get panels built specifically for use indoors and outdoors. Outdoor composites usually contain either UV stabilizers to protect against fading and sunlight damage. Indoor composites are often made without these substances due to their impact on the indoor environment. Both indoor/outdoor options perform well in both climate zones; just remember to pick up outdoor style panels designed expressly for outside rather than cheap models meant for inside applications.
California Shutter Installation Tips
There are certain things you must pay attention during the installation of your California shutters; otherwise you might end up damaging your home permanently or getting into legal trouble that could cost thousands of dollars. Following are a few tips to keep you safe while installing any kind of exterior window treatment:
1. Be aware of wind conditions. Wind speed impacts how securely a product fits and seals properly on the frame and the amount of force applied when lifting it. For example, if you live near a busy road, installing California shutters in front of your house is probably not going to go smoothly unless you move them back after the storm subsides. On the other hand, heavy winds on calm days can mean you won’t be able to lift your shutters easily.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Lebanon
In this post, I will walk you through everything you need to know to get started installing beautiful, quality, custom designed, manufactured shutters for yourself and your clients. (I am currently offering FREE SHUTTERS TO CLIENTS IN THE LEBANON AREA!) (SHUTTERBOYS IS A PREIUM WOOD CALIFORNIA SHUTTER MANUFACTURER THAT HAS BEEN PROVIDING FACTORY DIRECT CURRENTLY FOR OVER 15 YEARS WITH LOCAL INSTALLATION SERVICES AND ONLINE PURCHASES DIRECT TO CONSUMERS AND INTERIOR DESIGNERS).
We are proud to be a leader in the industry! We manufacture our own high quality products, which allow us to offer competitive prices while still being able to provide exceptional customer service and support! If you would like to schedule a consultation appointment today, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 877-842-4666 to talk to a shutter specialist who can guide you through every step of choosing the perfect shutters for you.
To learn more about these cookies, click here. By continuing to use this website, you agree to the use of these types of cookies.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Lebanon’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Lebanon’s Premier Custom Wood Shutter Manufacturer Since 1982
Whether you’re replacing old windows, remodeling the exterior of your house, updating outdated furniture, adding extra storage or simply wanting to beautify your home, choosing the perfect type and color of wood siding to complement your home is only the first step! Once you’ve made this decision, choosing the correct window treatment system is essential because a poor selection could detract from the beauty and functionality of your entire residence. At Shingleboyz.com, we specialize exclusively in installing premium wood shutters throughout Southern California; offering everything from simple plantation shutters to customized roller casement shutters. Whether you live in Los Angeles, Orange County or San Diego, we guarantee a superior solution whether you’re considering replacement shutters for existing single story homes or multi-story condos with balconies. For additional information regarding shutters for your home please visit our website, call us toll-free 1(877) 909-0405 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
This post was originally published on Medium — I thought some folks would like it shared again and it still stands up well after 2 years.
I just spent my morning reading through a series of tweets posted earlier this week by someone I follow called @nicholasdowdy.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
So here goes the first part of these changes, which include many things:
1. Color Changes/Color Combinations: We’ve seen this all over Instagram lately; people switching their shutters colors every few months and making beautiful home upgrades along the way! As technology improves color matching will improve and most manufacturers offer custom options.
2. Weather Proofing: Not only should a building’s exterior get treated properly during construction, it needs to stay waterproof through storm damage after completion. Most companies offering premium products use high quality materials like PVC film and UV resistant paints. If you’re considering adding shutters to your home, always check the weatherproof warranty period stated on the company website, as well as whether the installer offers any warranties specific to your area to ensure protection from rain, hail, snow and other inclement conditions. Some companies provide extended coverage while others simply state “limited” or “none.” Also consider whether you’ll be paying extra cost for the annual maintenance service recommended by the installer since it can save thousands in energy costs each year. (If they claim something different than that, chances are they aren’t telling the truth). Finally, verify the install date for both the color selection process and final installation. Many companies take weeks to finalize color selections and sometimes won’t mention a certain pick until days before the event.
3. Larger Patches: While standard sizes were once the norm, larger patches and designs are increasingly popular today. From large scale murals to intricate tree patterns, homeowners love unique additions and are finding unique ways to utilize shutters across multiple locations.
4. Decorative Features: Another trend increasing popularity among shoppers includes decorative items installed alongside windows like blinds, shades, solar screens and even window covers. These items are typically used for aesthetic purposes rather than practical ones and often feature bright colors and textures. They help customers visually identify them in contrast to traditional style panels, giving them added interest without blocking light completely.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
For those who ask themselves, ‘do these guys actually know anything about window treatments?!’ well the answer is yes but mostly no. Most clients tend to purchase products without doing proper research first. While researching you should pay attention to the following aspects:
– Quality of material—is the wood being treated properly; Does it smell good? Is it weathering correctly? Can I tell when it needs rewaxing because of excessive wear or mildew? Do I notice color variation after 10 years and the rest of the house? These signs all point towards potential maintenance costs down the road.
– Wood species–you want cedar or vinylite woods for moisture resistance, durable exterior applications, good strength, durability, ease of cleaning and care. They typically cost less than softwood alternatives.
– Size and style options—you want to maximize space while minimizing square footage. Make sure you see the entire window profile from top to bottom including casing and trim height along the outside edge. You’d hate to get 2 inches shorter than intended. Also note whether the opening looks large or small. A larger window frame usually indicates greater visibility so consider that aspect if size isn’t critical.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We’ll cover the basics like why they’re great and some benefits of each type, while highlighting several popular options on the market today. We’ll go through each one briefly, explaining pros & cons, sizing info, cost/financing, materials used, and install requirements.
So whether you’re just getting started researching these products, or already decided you’d love them installed & ready to move forward, please keep reading.
California Shutters Installation Tips
Before heading down any roads towards purchase and installation you want to take note of the following:
1. Consider Your Location and Climate
2. Make Sure It’s Right For Your Property Type
3. Do Some Research On Available Options
4. Check If Local Companies Offer Installations Directly To Consumers
5. Do Your Homework On Pricing, Financing And Warranties
6. Be Upfront About All Potential Issues
7. Take Photos Of Existing Surroundings So You Can Identify Challenges Ahead Of Time
8. Plan A Route When Going On Vacation
9. Set Expectations From Start To Finish
10. Don’t Wait Too Long To Get Started Because Once They Go Into Place They Aren’t Coming Out Very Easily 🙂
11. Be Ready To Pay Extra Fees Depending Upon Where You Live/Property Size
12. Keep Track Of Costs Throughout Project As Well As Final Cost Once Completed
13. Have Fun Doing It But Also Stay Organized 😉
14. Enjoy Those New Views!!
So…Which Style Works Best On Your Home?
Now you’ve got a good idea of the different styles available, along with their strengths and weaknesses it gets easier to narrow things down.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Shutters provide a beautiful addition to your home while protecting the privacy of your family and guests during warm months. They offer protection against UV rays, wind storms, rain showers, humidity and cold temperatures and help block excessive heat from sunlight, which could cause fading and peeling paint.
Vinyl Shutters, on the other hand, offers similar benefits but without providing shade or a natural appearance like wood shutters do.
There are several things you should consider prior to installing wood or vinyl shutters. These include cost, ease of use & maintenance requirements, durability, color options, weather resistance, energy savings/environmental impact and overall aesthetic appeal.
In this post I will be discussing some of these factors and giving my top choices for each factor along with recommendations for both types of shutters. So read through and get ready for a better summer season with some cool ideas.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”