Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Plainfield’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Plainfield, Indiana. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Plainfield Project
Plainfield’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Plainfield with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Plainfield, Indiana may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Plainfield and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Plainfield? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Plainfield’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Plainfield, Indiana
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Buy California Shutters Online
1) We manufacture only high end premium grade products like Shutskins and Shutterbooths that allow homeowners to enjoy peace of mind during the rainy season.
2) Our product selection includes shutters made entirely from natural materials like bamboo which will help increase energy efficiency and reduce environmental impact at home.
3) Because our shutters aren’t just installed but custom designed and built to fit each client’s unique space requirements, they’re guaranteed to be exactly suited to every window type and style. So unlike other companies who use imported shingles, these shutters are manufactured domestically under strict standards to ensure quality control.
4) And because our shutters are engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions, you’ll always get the same professional appearance day after day without worrying about mold growth or damage caused by insects.
Here’s Just A Few Of Some More Interesting Things About Our Products…
5) No matter where you live, we’ve got some really cool styles available that you won’t see anywhere else. Plus, because we manufacture our own shutters locally rather than importing them from overseas suppliers, we guarantee authentic authenticity and superior craftmanship throughout our entire line.
6) Also, since we offer FREE SHIPPING AND INSTALLATION across North America on all orders above $999*, there’s no better way to get your dream shutters than buying through us today. Click Here For More Information Or Visit Our Website Today!
7) If you’d still prefer ordering your custom shutters elsewhere, feel free to take advantage of our fast & friendly shipping options below. But in case you happen to find yourself needing urgent assistance while shopping around, simply reach out anytime to one of our Customer Service Representatives for immediate guidance, and rest assured that your order shipped immediately!
So whether you need a few extra weeks to pick the perfect window coverings, or you’ve already found everything on our website, don’t forget to check out our special offers section whenever you shop online.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Here you will find information regarding some of our most popular products. As well as current sales prices and availability, including those for next season. Feel free to shop around, no worries, if you see something else thats better, just tell us and we’ll take care of it!.
So without further ado…let’s get started….California shutters that work great!!
We stock many California Shutters styles available that come ready to hang right upon opening them on the inside. We offer full size, half sizes (6 ft wide), custom width options. Many models include privacy shutters like this beautiful model below.
This model offers both top & bottom doors and side panels for complete privacy. Our large selection includes French style casement windows and retractable roller shades made specifically for California home siding. For condo owners who need a little extra space to move around they should try these sleek patio coverings which slide across windows. They’re extremely stylish but still provide maximum protection against rain and sun rays. Also check out our sliding glass door solutions like louvered doors that allow natural light while offering privacy features.
These vinyl clad composite shutters are weatherproof, maintenance free, affordable and long lasting! Easy to install; no tools required! These units feature heavy duty hardware that was designed for years of use, ensuring you receive quality and service every single day.
Don’t overlook the importance of having good quality material. When considering a particular manufacturer we highly recommend finding out about their history, warranties/replacement policies, return policy and price guarantee. If you would like to speak personally with someone regarding anything please feel free to contact us anytime! Thanks again for visiting us..and congratulations once again for being part of our family! Please be aware however that due to state law (CA Labor Code Section 1363, et SEq.), anyone under 18 years old cannot solicit orders via email or text messaging to sell residential exterior window treatments and must have written parental permission to act as either agent or independent contractor.
Best California Shutters Plainfield
If you’re interested specifically in vinyl shutters that work well with concrete slabs, check out this video:
Now that those issues are taken care of, let’s talk about why you’d want California Shutters in Plainfield instead of vinyl shingles, which are commonly used in place of true shutters due to cost benefits, but actually end up being inferior to them anyways (more on that below).
California Shutters provide privacy & security while still allowing natural light inside a house / condo. They are very effective in blocking noise & preventing sun damage, unlike vinyl siding, which often becomes damaged easily without proper protection and therefore ends up looking worse after a short amount of time. Also, they keep homes cooler in summertime thanks to the extra insulation properties that they offer. On top of that, California Shutters are extremely durable & won’t fade like other types of materials will, making them ideal for coastal areas like the Pacific Northwest or Southern states where weather can get hot and humid. California Shutters also come in many different styles, shapes, sizes, colors, textures, brands, options and price points depending on exactly what you’re trying to achieve with them. So basically, once installed correctly, California Shutters are a great investment that you shouldn’t pass up for whatever reason.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Plainfield
If you live in an area which experiences freezing weather during wintertime months, consider adding insulation around your window frames. Insulation reduces heat loss through these openings and should help cut down on energy bills. For those who prefer natural light, installing blinds on your windows will provide privacy without blocking sunlight. Blinds can be operated manually or remotely via wireless remote controls. These devices allow homeowners to adjust them at any time day or night. They also offer blackout options allowing occupants complete darkness without having to resort to covering themselves in blankets and bedsheets.
Another trend in building design involves the addition of solar panels to homes and buildings. Solar Panels produce electricity for use in areas of the United States that lack reliable electrical power sources. Although many people believe solar panels cannot be easily incorporated into existing residential designs, advancements in technology have led to several ways to integrate photovoltaic cells into the construction of buildings.
In most regions, the ideal location for placing solar panel systems on rooftops are the south facing sides of the dwelling. The amount of power generated by each solar cell unit varies depending upon factors including geographical conditions, roof pitch, shading conditions, and orientation toward the sun. Depending upon the size of the system chosen, power generation could range anywhere from 10 watts per square foot to 1000watts/square feet.
For those interested in making their existing homes greener, some manufacturers offer retrofit kits that can be applied to older homes to increase the efficiency of HVAC units and other appliances. Retrofits include everything from ductwork modifications to thermostat upgrades to lighting replacements and ventilation adjustments.
This information provided was gathered from various experts, industry professionals, and consumer reports for accuracy, completeness, currentness, timeliness, and relevancy.
Plainfield’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
This post was sponsored by SHUTTERBOYS!
We are proud to announce that we have partnered with them to bring you the most informative and educational content to help answer questions around home improvement projects.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
There’s no question: The market for residential California Shutters continues to boom. In fact, according to recent estimates from industry research firm NPD Group*, total U.S. sales grew nearly 4% year-on-year in 2019.* This growth rate was led almost entirely by increasing demand for commercial and architectural use cases: Commercial installations increased 9%, while architectural usage jumped 10%.
But the good news isn’t just for homeowners who are interested in the latest California Shutter innovations and upgrades; it’s great news for anyone considering investing in a custom home improvement project — especially since the average cost remains relatively affordable despite steady increases in popularity. According to NPD data, the price per square foot of installed products ranges between $9,000-$12,500*. While those numbers seem high, keep these things in perspective: It only takes 20 square feet of wall space for each person to get enough natural light exposure during daylight hours to achieve energy savings equivalent to taking 1 gallon of gasoline every day. And if you live somewhere sunny but still struggle with insufficient lighting throughout the day because it gets dark early, a shuttered window could provide a welcome boost. Plus, the return on investment in California Shutters tends to be very lucrative, with most projects paying back anywhere from five years and beyond, thanks largely due to the long lifetime of most modern models. So whether you’re planning a remodel now or thinking about making an addition down the road, consider California Shutters and other types of windows first because the benefits will pay dividends far after installation is complete.*
So what makes our selection criteria unique to this article? First and foremost, we chose to focus solely on premium (wood/steel) product lines that come backed by our own factory warranty program, which ensures both quality and reliability throughout the lifespan of the product.
Motorized California Shutters Plainfield
However, just because California shutters offer amazing benefits does not mean installing them should be a complicated ordeal. Luckily, many manufacturers provide high quality, reliable products that install easily and quickly without needing professional help. And since the market is flooded with countless options, this post will highlight four brands I believe stand above everyone else and deliver superior products that are worth every penny.
1. SHUTTERS BY WOODEN ROOFING
SHUTTERS BY WOODEN ROOFING offers premium custom wooden exterior shuttering systems manufactured using the highest grade materials available anywhere. Each unit is precision engineered to fit perfectly and securely inside each window frame. They come standard with a lifetime warranty and can be installed quickly and easily by virtually anyone who knows how to hang drywall.
KidzVellli® offers affordable yet stylish vinyl shutters for indoor and outdoor use made to withstand heavy winds, rain, sun, temperature changes and other environmental conditions. These vinyl shutters feature attractive designs and styles including modern farmhouse style, Victorian, contemporary and traditional themes. KidzVellli’s unique “no assembly required” system allows homeowners to place these stunningly designed shutters in less than 10 minutes, no tools necessary. All it takes is simply cutting the panels and attaching them together with adhesive foam tape. No screws; no nails—just fastening.
Flexista offers high quality, durable steel shutters that are lightweight and easy to handle, making a DIY installation effortless and hassle-free. Their metal shutters come standard with their FlexiSafeTM Safety System, which includes hardware kits and special clips that prevent damage during shipping and delivery. Once installed, the safety clip keeps the shingles secure until installed properly onto your home.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We hope that after reading this article you will gain knowledge that will assist you in making informed decisions regarding which type of shutters would work well for your home or building, and that they should be able to withstand the weather conditions in your area of California.
For our customers, the ultimate aim of every project is customer satisfaction. If you feel like something could’ve been better explained or done differently then please reach us via email, call or live chat for assistance. If you are satisfied with your experience with Shutter Boys, feel free to leave some feedback. Your positive reviews mean a lot to us.
Thank you for visiting our website for information and inspiration.
Web Design Agency Website Template: wpplanshop.com
Web Design Company Website Template: wpplanshop.com
Web Development Company Website Template: wpplanshop.com
Best SEO Company Website Template: wpplanshop.com
Search Engine Optimization Company Website Template: wpplanshop.com
Online Marketing Agency Website Template: wpplanshop.com
Digital Marketing Firm Website Template: wpplanshop.com
SEO Agency Website Template: wpplanshop.com
Social Media Management Service Company Website Template: wpplanshop.com
Social Networking Services Company Website Template: wpplanshop.com
Content Writing Service Company Website Template: wpplanshop.com
Article Creation Service Provider Company Website Template: wpplanshop.com
Copywriting Services Company Website Template: wpplanshop.com
Content Writing Services Company Website Template: wpplanshop.com
Social Media Advertising Agency Website Template: wpplanshop.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
In this blog post I will be discussing the top 3 most popular types of California Shutter options, which include Wood Cali Shutters, Aluminum and Vinyl.
Wood California Shutters are typically made from either real cedar lumber or synthetic materials such as PVC plastic. Some companies use recycled content in their manufacturing process to keep costs down.
Aluminum California Shutter panels are manufactured primarily from aluminum alloy. Because these panels offer superior insulation, they are often used as replacement windows or patio doors.
Vinyl California Shuts are usually vinyl coated steel panels that are installed similar to wooden shingles. These shutters are commonly found on homes built prior to 1950 and in older neighborhoods.
WHAT IS THE BEST CALIFORNIA SHUTTER DESIGN FOR YOUR HOME OR CONDO IN 2023?
If you are thinking about installing shutters, but aren’t quite sure what type would work best for your space, then I suggest checking out some of my favorite examples below and see which ones resonate with your design aesthetic.
If you already own a plainfield house or condo and are interested in installing shutters, then check back soon because we will be posting updates on the newest trendiest California Shutter designs that will be coming soon to market.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
One way people select their windows is through their appearance. When choosing shutters, consider whether they match or complement the overall style of your house; whether they blend well with existing architectural details like brick, stuccos, siding and other materials used in construction. If you live in a coastal area or near a lake or ocean, you should probably opt for shutters made with marine grade plywood, which won’t fade, warp or crack due to exposure to weather conditions.
Wooden shutters are often less expensive than vinyl options but may cost more upfront because they’re typically built from solid lumber rather than extruded PVC plastic. Vinyl shutters usually come in a few different colors, styles and finishes, but you’re stuck buying only one color. They tend to hold paint longer than wood shutters, and they’ll usually stand up better to harsh sun and rain. However, both types of shutters should be treated regularly to protect them against fading, peeling and cracking.
3. Cost Per Window
Cost per window is determined largely upon the amount you pay for labor. Wooden shutters generally require fewer cuts in order to frame each individual piece, while vinyl shutters require more precision cutting and gluing to fit together correctly. If you have multiple windows, this adds up quickly. On average, vinyl shutters range anywhere from $15-$30 per window depending on size. Wood shutters run around $10-$50 per window.
When considering the size of your windows, keep these things in mind:
• Your home’s square footage and the width of your doors and windows determine the length of the shutter required. For example, if your door opens 24″ wide then the length of your shutter must be no greater than 48″.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl California Shutters are a modern alternative to traditional hardwoods. Made mostly of plastic material (about 70% vinyl), this style offers great benefits especially for those who love natural sunlight. These shutters are ideal for those living in warmer climates as well as indoor spaces since these shutters provide almost complete UV protection during summer months. Vinyl California shutters are inexpensive enough to buy initially; however, over periods of 3 years a large portion of the original price tag will show signs of wear and tear and could begin to fall apart over time. Another downside is the fact that these shutters generally aren’t able to withstand frequent exposure to moisture without developing mildew buildup. Therefore, it’s wise to install these shutters near exterior walls as opposed to exposed areas such as balconies and decks. These shutters are usually priced similarly to similar products made from wood. A word of warning though–plastic shutters tend to fade after extended use exposing a white coloration rather quickly. Be sure to opt for solid colors such as black or dark grey instead of lighter hues. The same goes for patterns printed onto the shutter panels themselves, opting for solid colored designs will save you lots of trouble down the road and prevent the appearance of fading. Once again, keep in mind certain locations such as balconies should only be covered with wood shutters.
Cost of California Shutters in Plainfield Indiana
Why Buy Cali Shutters Instead of Vinyl Cladding?:
Vinyl cladding and vinyl siding are both used to cover exterior walls of homes and condos in Plainfield Indiana. But they differ significantly. One offers privacy while the other does not—although both offer varying degrees of protection against weather conditions, which is why people use them. Here’s why many homeowners prefer California shutters instead of vinyl panels.
1. Quality: A well-made piece of Californian Shutting will protect your home better than a cheap version; however, there are some great options available today that can be installed easily yourself or professionally and for less then $1000. Plus, your own DIY project usually takes around 1-2 weeks.
2. Installation Options: If your property requires special installations like double thickness windows, custom window locations, or the ability to close the gap between walls, you’re going to need something strong enough to handle heavy weather. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Your builder should be able to suggest a few additional options in addition to standard install packages. 3. Material Durability: The majority of Californian shuttering material lasts 15+ years outdoors without needing maintenance. For this reason, your investment in California Shutters pays dividends for decades (some brands actually guarantee 30+ years). But even though California Shutters tend to hold up quite well, they are often subject to wind damage due to high winds hitting the windows head on. In these cases, you could consider storm door installation or installing hurricane/storm shutters alongside your California Shutters.
3a. Storm Door Installations: While most shutters aren’t designed specifically to work as doors, they can act as makeshift storm door solutions in areas lacking window treatments or access to proper storm windows. Many companies specialize in helping customers design shuttered doors to make the transition seamless.
4. Privacy: Most California Shuttering Brands include built-in privacy screens made to keep prying eyes away from your private affairs. They are extremely popular but not necessary.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”