Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Shakopee’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Shakopee, Minnesota. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Shakopee Project
Shakopee’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Shakopee with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Shakopee, Minnesota may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Shakopee and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Shakopee? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Shakopee’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Shakopee, Minnesota
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
If you’ve ever visited our showroom then you will definitely notice these changes. But what you won’t see is the same old tired style that was popular 10 years ago! Our team constantly innovates on new designs that we hope become classics themselves someday. Here’s just some examples of the latest innovations we’ve brought to market since 2011:
1) Wood blinds are no longer boring: they used to be the most mundane type of window treatment available; but nowadays you’ll find everything from stylish plantation shutters to unique custom hand made options. If you want to take your living space a step further check out our collection of wooden venetian shades and vertical blinds which really bring those cool retro vibes back. 2) New materials: wood is great, but metal makes better window frames than plastic and glass. And vinyl isn’t going anywhere soon. 3) More textures: wood looks amazing against stone walls, while fabric blends well with almost every color combination. 4) Easy Installation: installing traditional wood shutters requires professional knowledge and tools. Not only that, but you usually need multiple people to complete the job! Fortunately now days DIYers will be pleased to learn about the ease of DIY California Shutters install. 5) Better protection: a few decades ago wood blinds could easily warp from humidity fluctuations making them look ugly. Today modern technologies allow us to use advanced fabrics that keep moisture away without compromising aesthetics.
6) Modern design: while traditional wood shutters had to be built in house, today we offer several ready to hang models that save you time and money. 7) Lower maintenance: wood blinds were once expensive to maintain because each panel required regular cleaning. Thankfully now days, wood blinds come standard equipped with UV treated fabrics that repel dirt and grime, and are easier to clean than traditional screens.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
When considering upgrading windows shutters to achieve greater energy efficiency and increased security – look no further than premium wooden options like California Shutters™. These custom made shutters provide significant benefits and cost savings over standard vinyl shutters. But beyond being great investments they offer other unique advantages including high quality appearance, enhanced privacy, improved thermal properties and superior moisture resistance. In addition these highly attractive shutters allow homeowners and remodelers alike to easily remove them for complete replacement or reworking without replacing the entire sliding glass unit.
Here I am sharing my latest post which was published on June 12th but still many people missed this news because some search engines indexing websites take days to update after publishing posts. So I decided to write another article just to remind everyone who visited my website recently.. ? Anyway, let me show you today’s amazing post first and then tell you guys why I had written these articles…
Have you ever wondered “How does SEO work?” Or “What exactly is link building”? Well, below I’ll be explaining exactly those questions to you through different examples. And in case you haven’t heard I’m going live soon and wanted to get ready to meet you guys, hope you’re excited to see me next week 🙂
So, let’s begin!
#1 HOW DOES SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION WORK?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and basically it’s a technique designed to increase organic traffic to your business website by improving rankings for certain keywords related to your niche/business area (which I will explain in detail later). When somebody types and searches relevant topics that match what your company offers; you wish them to find your products rather than other companies’ goods since you think your stuff would probably better fit their needs and hence you want to rank higher among search engine result pages (SERPs) for said keywords. Sounds cool huh?! Isn’t it awesome? Yes and no though….
Now, that sounds really good but you must understand something else. If you try doing things ‘just because you’d like to’, you won’t end up succeeding.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
1) Ease of Installation – Most homeowners will prefer installing wood shutters because they are relatively straightforward and quick to install; however, some vinyl options come ready-to-hang which makes them easier to fit into tight spaces than custom manufactured wooden shutters. Also, vinyl shutters typically cost less than custom made wood products. If you live close to a home improvement store, ask a professional installer to recommend the right type/brand of vinyl for your project. For DIY projects, consider buying premade vinyl panels instead of cutting and shaping custom panels yourself.
2) Privacy & Security – Some people like the idea of hiding windows or blocking sunlight when the sun is high or the weather outside is hot or cold. Vinyl shutters allow for this without sacrificing style and beauty. They can also be used to block noise and keep pets inside during stormy times.
3) Energy Efficiency – Many homes today use double glazing and other insulation techniques to help lower heating bills. Vinyl shutter systems are designed specifically to reduce heat transfer through walls. Additionally, vinyl has better airtight sealing properties than wood shutters and won’t expand and contract with temperature changes.
4) Aesthetics – When it comes down to choosing the “right” color for your home’s exterior design or adding curb appeal, most homeowners opt for natural tones and colors. Vinyl shutter systems are available in various neutral hues and colors which blend easily into almost any design scheme while still allowing light in.
5) Weatherproofing Properties – Vinyl has excellent resistance against moisture, rot, mold growth, pests, and insects. Wood shutters have similar qualities but vinyl is generally more water resistant due to an additional sealant coating applied at manufacture.
6) Durability – Vinyl can stand up to harsh conditions, extreme temperatures, rain storms, snowstorms, hail, wind gusts, and dust. Wooden shutters tend to warp, crack, split, chip, splinter, peel, or fade after extended exposure to the environment.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We will continue to update this website frequently.
Shakopee’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We offer custom shutters made just for each project. We take customer needs & requirements into account. And because every home is unique and beautiful in it’s own way…we work closely with architects, builders, real estate agents/ brokers, homeowners and contractors to ensure they receive exactly what they’ve envisioned and dreamed of….with no hassle involved in order fulfillment. We manufacture products locally in Minnesota which helps keep costs down and quality high. All of this combined gives us the ability to provide better prices than larger companies who use overseas manufacturing locations.
For years I used my hands. But when my wife bought me a tool kit of sorts for christmas, I was hooked. From then on, I had no choice but to try my hand at making things myself again. When I decided to sell California Shutters online, I wanted to be able to bring them to people who really appreciate good craftsmanship, a clean design aesthetic and attention to detail. So far I’m thrilled with the response, sales, reviews and referrals we’re receiving from customers across the country.
How long should my California Shutters stay closed during winter months and summer months? For most homes and condominiums, shutters will probably remain open or partially closed through the entire calendar year. However, some areas like Southern coastal communities are prone to strong winds blowing rain onto windows and doors throughout the springtime and fall season. If you live in an area where it becomes necessary to close your shutters for several weeks in early Spring and Fall seasons, a double glazed unit designed specifically with weather sealing in mind would prevent water intrusion and help preserve your window frames. California Shutter Company offers both single and dual pane options depending upon your preference and the style and location of your home. A dual glazing system typically consists of 2 individual glass panes separated only by a small air space, allowing heat transfer while providing additional insulation. While a single layer does not allow for energy loss, an increased thickness and density of material reduces overall thermal conduction. Dual layers reduce overall surface temperature and therefore the amount of radiant solar gain experienced by your windows.
Buy California Shutters Online
What makes me qualified to write this article is that I started building custom homes almost ten years ago back in 2009. Over those ten years I have seen many different ways people approach home improvement projects and it was only after doing lots of research on the subject matter that I could finally come away with what should actually work. After reading lots of articles, researching products on Amazon and YouTube, speaking with professionals and asking questions I feel confident in presenting these tips to the world. These are the things all homeowners who are trying to achieve great looks while staying within their budgets (and sometimes making them smaller!) must consider.
If you are thinking about installing shutters but aren’t quite sure whether they’re worth the investment you’ve got plenty of options available today. You just need to decide what type of shutter(s), style, design, color scheme, window sizing, and location are going to help you accomplish everything else that’s important to you and/or your family. For instance, if you’re hoping to save energy costs, choosing windows with single pane glass is probably better than double paned because it’ll keep heat inside your house instead of letting it escape through small gaps between the frames and siding around windows.
I’m going to walk through each section separately, starting first off with the easiest step: finding quality materials that fit well together and cost less per square foot. Next, I’ll cover the details and specifications about every type of California Shutter and discuss why certain styles are preferable for different situations. Finally, once that base is covered, I’ll go over the benefits of buying shutters rather than DIYing, including savings in labor and material fees. Let’s get right down to business. Here I am showing examples of four different California shutter designs (all shown above). Each example shows the same size window, measuring 16 feet tall x 8 feet wide.
Best California Shutters Shakopee
Best California Shutters Installation Trends For 2023 & Beyond:
California Shuttering Company
California shuttering companies have become increasingly popular over the past few years due to the fact that they provide many benefits to homeowners who live in hot climates like Minnesota. These include keeping cool air out during summer months and blocking heat gain through windows during winter months. However, these products aren’t cheap and there’s often the issue of finding someone trustworthy to install them properly. Here are some things to consider when choosing which type of California shirting will be right for you.
1. Your Budget: If it’s going to cost you more than $10k to get your home protected with California shuttering, then chances are that it isn’t worth spending the extra cash. While this can vary depending upon location, most estimates put this price around 10% higher than traditional window coverings like blinds or curtains. Keep in mind that the average homeowner spends approximately 15 minutes installing each window covering per week, so the initial investment isn’t necessarily that high.
2. Privacy Concerns: Many people worry that California shutting won’t keep prying eyes away from their property because they still see outside views while wearing them. Fortunately, modern designs have changed significantly since those early days of wooden slats being attached to a single frame. Today, California shutters come in multiple styles including sliding panels, hinged louvers, retractable screens, roller shades, roman shades and even solar shades. They’re available in both vinyl and wood finishes, and some models feature privacy options like blackout fabrics and motorized rollers. Some even allow occupants inside to control lighting levels remotely.
3. Window Size: Depending on the size of your house and the style of shitting installed, California shuttering could take anywhere from 1 minute to 30+ minutes to complete. The larger and heavier the window opening, the longer it takes. Most California shutter manufacturers offer standard and custom sizes, but it’s always good practice to order the exact measurements of your specific home or building to ensure everything goes smoothly once it gets here.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
When you select Shutter Boys, you get:
✓ A one stop shop experience for buying and getting exactly what you wanted.
✓ Quality made product guaranteed since inception.
✓ Affordable prices without compromising on aesthetics.
✓ Fast turnaround times.
HOW IT WORKS?
To take advantage of these perks, simply follow the steps below;
1. If you own property located west of Chicago, Illinois then contact us via phone # 877–900-8687 OR Email Us At email@example.com
2. Fill the form provided on the link given above and submit your request. Within 24 to 48 hours, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your inquiry.
3. Once confirmed, we would assign an installer who could begin working immediately. All communication shall occur exclusively through e-mail until completion and payment approval/confirmation. During this time, no verbal orders will be taken. Please note: This initial project only requires 3 days of labor. For installations requiring larger quantities, please check back frequently for updates and availability. We will update your status regularly during the installation progress, keeping you informed every step of the way. Once complete, the completed job will be photographed and shared with you via email. This gives you a visual representation of the actual finished result after project delivery. Upon inspection and acceptance, you can place the order with the same installer assigned to perform your job, for additional work required. Payment processing takes 2 business day(s). (Monday-Friday excluding holiday weekend) or 1-Business week(Saturday-Sunday), depending upon bank policies & location. After receiving full payment, the installer will ship the goods to you.
Motorized California Shutters Shakopee
Professional California Shutters Installation In Shakopee
This blog discusses some common mistakes homeowners often commit while installing custom shutters which leads to poor quality installations. Some of these errors occur because customers assume their shutters will be installed perfectly without doing their due diligence. We try to educate readers on things like “unpacking & assembling the window covering correctly, ensuring proper measurements are taken during measurement process, avoiding cutting corners, following correct measuring tools/techniques/procedures, knowing what type of caulking should be used for certain materials, applying the appropriate sealant, keeping track of your project schedule, understanding building codes/rules/requirements, having enough patience for weather delays/weather changes, taking care of your home/property post install, getting a follow-up visit after install, learning why it’s sometimes better to wait rather than trying rush jobs, and other tips we’d consider basic customer service principles. If anyone wants us to cover any topics specifically related to this subject matter please feel free to ask via comment section below.
For example, I just recently had this conversation with someone who was interested in purchasing my shutters for his upcoming condo construction project. He wanted me to perform the entire job for him from A to Z including taking photos of it (and sharing them on Facebook), scheduling appointments around his tight work schedule, ordering the material he needs, paying extra fees and taxes for us coming to his property, etc..
I explained to him that most people tend to overestimate themselves, thinking that they could easily handle everything themselves instead of hiring licensed professionals to complete tasks they simply aren’t capable of performing themselves. For anyone considering buying custom shutters, we suggest you take note of these recommendations and hire professionals for projects that involve high risk and large amounts of money involved.
Cost of California Shutters in Shakopee Minnesota
When you buy a califonia shutter system, you get everything you need for complete installation including: hardware, tools, materials, instructions, and professional installers who will take care of all details. All of this makes buying a shuuter system simple and affordable, which is why it’s become a popular choice among homeowners across the country.
If you’re planning on adding some extra privacy to your house or office space, consider installing California Shutter systems for added protection against outside distractions. They offer great design options, are customizable, energy saving, and easy to operate. And because of these features, California Shutter systems are perfect for homes or small business owners who are interested in protecting their private areas while still maintaining privacy, style and functionality.
Our verdict: California Shutters are a fantastic way to protect yourself, your property and your family without blocking views and light. If you want to learn more about them and other types of window coverings, check out our blog and website today. We’d love to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
How to manage cookies…
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that maynot be particularlynecessaryforfunctionalityordesignwillbeexcludedfromthecount.
These websites use ‘Cookies’ to track visitors anonymously.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”