Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
New Palestine’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in New Palestine, Indiana. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters New Palestine Project
New Palestine’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in New Palestine with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in New Palestine, Indiana may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in New Palestine and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near New Palestine? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
New Palestine’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN New Palestine, Indiana
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
New Palestine’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
California shutters come in many styles with different materials but the most popular ones today include pine wooden plantation style shutters, vinyl aluminum louvered shutters and fiberglass slatted shutters. Each material offers advantages and drawbacks, which makes choosing the perfect design that fits your needs easier than ever.
We offer shutters made with premium lumber including cedar shake shingles to ensure durability and quality products. Whether you prefer traditional wood shutters, vinyl louvers, or aluminum frames that offer sleek appearance with energy efficiency, we will provide you with exactly what you want. For our full line of shutters check us out online at www.shutterboys.seolo.ai or call 877-848-SHUTTERS and get started building a home improvement project worth bragging about.
If this is your first time installing the best wood or steel shutters, you’ll be surprised just how little work goes into a good job. We recommend calling in professionals to assist if you are unfamiliar with these projects but if you decide you wish to install them yourself, read below for some tips on how to go about doing it properly.
Wooden Shutters Installation Instructions | DIY Wood Shutters Installer
Read More →
How to Create Your Own Instagram Influencer Account 
In the recent times, the trend of influencers who use their influence on the social profiles to gain popularity amongst their followers took roots. These people use their influence within the community of like minded people to showcase things related to themselves and earn profits via advertising. This was seen mostly in the fashion industry before. However, since then everyone became interested in gaining popularity among friends and family members by uploading pictures and video clips related to self and getting paid for sharing content. An account called ‘instagram influencer’ lets anyone register and upload images and videos.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
While homeowners love them due to their added privacy, protection against sun damage and increased thermal insulation, condo owners often opt for these versatile and affordable window solutions instead of glass panels. For example, California shutters provide beautiful views while protecting tenants from heat gain and cold air loss during both winter and summer months.
We’ll show you exactly which models will work well in virtually every situation…and identify those that won’t cut it for you. We’ll help you decide whether the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. Afterward, we’ll deliver the perfect solution to ensure maximum comfort and visual appeal without breaking the bank.
In this post, I’m sharing my team’s recommendations regarding the seven most desirable types of California shutters. Plus, I’ve compiled other information on each type of California shutter, including specific advantages and disadvantages, along with some key considerations to keep in mind when choosing California shutters versus typical windows. Enjoy! Happy reading!
(To learn more about installing Shutter Boys’ premium exterior cladding, visit www.shutterboys.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters come in many different styles and colors but some tend to be cheaper than wooden ones. They’re usually easier to install than wood window shutters and won’t take nearly as long. However, vinyl shutters generally only cover part of the glass surface leaving space for sunlight entry and offer less privacy protection.
In addition, although vinyl shutters will hold up during extreme windstorms, they cannot withstand heavy rainfalls without leaking water damage along the seams. So keep this in mind before deciding to use them instead of the real deal. As long as you check the warranty coverage length beforehand, you’ll have no worries. Just remember, though, that the lifetime guarantee on vinyl products only covers manufacturing defects. Not to mention, the vinyl material isn’t going anywhere. But if you’ve got problems about your vinyl shutters, you should call us immediately. We provide full service installations for each house and condo project, including removing the old shutters and installing the replacement shutters or doors.
For More Information About Shutter Boys Go Here: https://www.shutterboystipsandhowto’site.wordpress.com/tag/wooden-california-shutters/.
Our Verdict: If you prefer quality, consider having high end wood shutters installed for proper privacy and insulation. Wooden shutters will protect against UV rays and help insulate your home better than vinyl shutters. Also, wooden blinds provide excellent insulation to reduce energy costs while keeping the cool outside air inside. For those who care more about aesthetics, vinyl shutters could fit the bill for those outdoor living spaces. While still being affordable, these alternatives will certainly get noticed.
Motorized California Shutters New Palestine
1. Buy Direct From the Manufacturer – Make sure you get your shutters manufactured by the top rated manufacturers. Shutterboyz offers a line of premium materials California Shutters made of solid pinewood frame construction that can be installed with ease. We offer a wide range of colors, styles and sizes to suit nearly every home design scheme. No matter which type of windows you prefer, whether you like vintage charm paired with contemporary style or modern sophistication combined with rustic elegance, you will find them here in California Shutters.
2. Install Right Away– Don’t procrastinate buying California Shutters just because you “think” you should wait until spring arrives. Most contractors recommend installing shutters after the fall season ends but sometimes you don’t always realize your window needs this protection. As someone who installs thousands of products each week across the country, I am aware first hand how quickly weather conditions can wreak havoc on any project, so my recommendation is to buy shutters as soon as possible. There are few things worse than spending weeks waiting to complete an exterior job only to discover harsh winter winds destroyed half the work hours invested. For example, most companies suggest replacing wooden siding once per year, however I would say replace it twice a year if there is no snow accumulation on shingles. Also remember, California Shutters are meant to block sunlight, so they shouldn’t be used against sunny areas during early morning or late afternoon sun exposure times.
3. DIY Installation Cost – While installation costs differ depending upon company and state requirements, shutters typically cost anywhere from $200-$2500 including taxes and labor fees. Some projects involve cutting plywood boards together and hanging multiple panels; while other designs use metal brackets, hinges, glass inserts and hardware. All of our materials come with standard warranty terms. However, due to customer satisfaction issues related to improper fitting or poor craftsmanship, we generally allow customers to take advantage of our return policy if purchased through us.
Buy California Shutters Online
We hope this guide helps you understand why shutters are becoming increasingly popular in homes across North America and Europe.
We’ve provided a quick overview of some of the benefits to consider: privacy, energy efficiency, durability, and aesthetics. But first, let’s take a closer look at the many types of shutters you should expect to see in your home or condo in the next several years.
Shutters Made From Wood Veneer
Custom Wooden Shutters
Custom Vinyl Shutters…
Professional California Shutters Installation In New Palestine
How Does They Work: These systems generally consist of vertical louvers which slide vertically to cover light and air vents depending upon the position chosen by the homeowner. Because there are no physical obstructions blocking view through the slat openings, these shutters are considered fully operable and offer full visibility throughout the day while maintaining privacy. And unlike traditional blinds, there are no exposed cords making operation easier than ever.
Advantages & Disadvantage: Advantages include increased energy efficiency thanks to lower airflow requirements, ease of cleaning due to lack of corded mechanism and the ability to easily control ventilation. Downsides include higher initial cost than conventional blinds and potential issues related to proper maintenance after extended usage.
California Shutters Installations Tips:
1. Use high quality vinyl siding materials when working around exterior walls in areas subject to moisture and wind damage. Choose products which will resist cracking and rot for long term durability. For example, select a material which does NOT contain PVC, polyvinylchloride, which is vulnerable to ultraviolet exposure resulting in premature degradation. 2. When installing outside of doorways and entry points ensure adequate clearance is maintained behind each horizontal sliding louver panel to avoid tripping hazards. 3. Be careful to prevent water intrusion beneath window units when mounting brackets and hardware on concrete foundations especially near gutters and eaves. 4. Do not install blinds during winter months. 5. Avoid placing shades inside living spaces during hot summer months because heat can accelerate aging processes causing discoloration and deterioration of materials. If weather conditions warrant shade placement indoors consider positioning panels above ceiling fans. 6.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
California Shutters come in many different forms including plantation shutters, roller shades and Roman blinds — but they all serve the same purpose; providing privacy while blocking outside light and unwanted heat gain during warm weather months. However some people are still confused as to which type will be most suitable for them.
This post is designed to help answer that question. We break down the top five types of California Shutters and offer insight into why each should be chosen for your next project or renovation. So keep reading and see which of these options would work well for your North American residence.
1). Plantation Shutters: A popular choice, this style offers a casual feel and is perfect for those living inside areas with no view. These are typically hung above the door frame and allow natural light through while keeping out noise. For added value there are several color choices available ranging from white to brown in addition to other decorative finishes. If you prefer a simpler look then check out Roller Blinds instead.
2). Roller Shades: Another great window treatment, roll up shades provide a sleek modern design. While less aesthetically pleasing than the previous options, roll shades are extremely practical, especially during hot summer days when they act like curtains rather than a barrier. When closed, there isn’t a visual difference between them and regular windows.
3). Roman Blinds: Similar to roll shades, roman blinds are another form of vertical shade. Unlike a curtain however, the material moves vertically along a track and opens/closes automatically depending on ambient light levels. Like with the Roller Shade, roll blinds block out the sun without obstructing sightlines.
4). Vertical Window Treatments: Finally, Vertical Shaded Windows provide a unique aesthetic appeal due to their placement near the ceiling. This gives them the ability to function almost solely as a decoration piece rather than functional window coverings, though they remain effective at blocking sunlight.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
OUR SHUTTERS BOYS RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
We follow several rules during the writing & editing processes:
Rule #1: Be honest
Be truthful in what you present in content. Avoid false opinions. Do not hide behind anonymity (a pseudonym or email address) to voice strong views. When writing about products and/or services, always include the relevant information. Don’t leave readers guessing.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
In addition to being a quality provider of high end products and installation service, Shutterboys strives to be affordable while maintaining superior customer satisfaction and value.
For those looking for a great deal, we offer discounts on select items and offer special promotions every season.
If you like our work, please consider leaving us reviews. Reviews allow customers to leave positive feedback for the companies they purchase from on websites like Yelp and Angie’s List. These reviews are extremely valuable because they provide insight into the experiences other homeowners go through with different vendors. If you’re interested to learn more about our company, visit www.shutterboys.net/about/.
Cost of California Shutters in New Palestine Indiana
Cost of installing custom shutters varies widely across different parts of the country, especially when dealing with smaller projects like replacing existing shutters or adding shutters for single windows. So you should always shop around until you find the best price. And while some contractors charge $5-$10 per square foot, they could actually cost anywhere from $30-$100 per ft depending on location, complexity, size, materials used, and additional products required. If you’d rather skip shopping altogether, check out our handy calculator below which helps estimate project expenses and provide ballpark figures quickly. But remember—even if you buy a high end model that costs less than average price point, prices often go down as a result. Once installed, these shutters can cost from zero to hundreds of dollars monthly to maintain, but typically range from $45-$60 or more annually — making them worth every penny.
How We Got Started.
We started working on this article because a lot of homeowners who live in New Palestine Indiana are getting tired of being stuck with subpar shuttering systems.
They either chose shoddy materials or the old fashioned way, just hanging shutters themselves. Neither method was ideal, and neither made sense financially, nor environmentally.
What About Wood Framing Options and Hardware Kits?
Wood framing is another great solution but requires extra care during construction.
This includes things like trimming excess material, ensuring proper nailing alignment, spacing the joints correctly and keeping everything tight and secure.
In general, professional install crews use special tools, hardware kits and techniques to ensure a solid fit and reliable operation. For example, many wood frame manufacturers include specialty screws called “self tappers” designed specifically for fastening shutters securely against sills in wood frames. These types of specialized components, along with other details like gaskets and caulking, allow shutters to perform perfectly every day without fuss. They simply work together as intended.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
This type of paneling also serves as sun protection because once closed, it blocks harmful UV rays, thus preventing damaging effects that could lead to skin cancer.
When choosing panels one should consider the different styles and colors available depending on personal preference and preferences. One thing to keep in mind though would be the color choices since some people hate dark colors. For instance, white panels tend to reflect glare on sunny days whereas darker tones absorb heat better than lighter ones.
WHAT DO I NEED TO INSTALL CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS IN MY HOME OR CONDO?
1. Installer / Builder: Since this project requires installing the shutters yourself, the installer/builder will help determine whether you want custom size shutters installed or readymade units like those sold at home improvement shops. If you opt for either, he will take care of measuring and cutting your existing windows/doors accordingly and then install the shutters. He usually sells the entire unit for $200-$300 range per window depending on the material chosen; however, some companies sell kits that contain both hardware and panels separately. Keep in mind that these products aren’t cheap.
2. The Materials Used: Wooden shutters consist of boards cut from large logs. Each board measures approximately five feet long by six inches wide plus four inches tall, although larger sizes are possible. A typical pair comprises eight boards stacked horizontally and spaced roughly three to four inches apart vertically. These width measurements ensure proper coverage for most standard windows ranging from 10 to 15 square feet, which accounts for 70% of homes built today. The thickness varies from 3/4 inch for plywood and cedar shingles to 1-inch thick slabs for mahogany.
Best California Shutters New Palestine
We offer many customizations and upgrades on these standard models, such as adding decorative hardware and color finishes for both inside and outside the doors, making them appear unique while still maintaining traditional styles. They are installed and adjusted just like sliding glass doors so they fit easily into existing openings.
In addition, you can choose from several types of wood blinds, such as horizontal grain, vertical grain, engineered woods, solid woods, stained wood, white oak, cherry, pine and mahogany. These blinds come with various sizes, shapes and fabrics. Some come equipped with lift cords, for easy operation while others only slide back to allow light in during the day and close in the evening.
Finally, I would recommend going through the reviews section because it offers unbiased feedback from people who have purchased this type of product themselves. Also take note of my price comparisons below which include discounts offered in certain situations. As far as installing go the company recommends having someone professionally install it since it takes experience to properly adjust the shades correctly. However, if you decide DIY then you should probably contact us first to see if we carry these particular California Shutter products and whether it is possible to be shipped here or if you will need to pick them up locally. For those interested, here’s a link to our FAQ page.
Best California Shutters Prices:
For example, this post goes into detail talking about our premium vinyl window shuttering products and shows some sample prices. Here are two posts showing our vinyl window shading costs and another comparing window covering material costs. Our cost per square foot pricing is competitive to our competitors so check out some of the latest deals.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”