Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
McCordsville’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in McCordsville, Indiana. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters McCordsville Project
McCordsville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in McCordsville with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in McCordsville, Indiana may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in McCordsville and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near McCordsville? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
McCordsville’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN McCordsville, Indiana
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
For many years, vinyl was THE way to go. But times changed and people started moving away from this material which had issues like peeling paint, fading color options and fading textures. People wanted something better but weren’t willing to pay the price they felt would come along with vinyl replacement solutions… until now! Today, we’ve created a premium solution that will provide superior quality while keeping costs down in a way no other manufacturer could ever achieve….
Here are just a few ways why we’re the industry leader in the marketplace today:
1. Vinyl Siding: A great alternative to traditional siding materials, these panels offer a wide range of exterior colors, styles and designs without sacrificing durability. Plus, vinyl is virtually maintenance free, making them ideal for DIY projects.
2. Wood Replacement Windows & Doors: These affordable options allow you to upgrade to energy efficient windows and doors that won’t only help keep your family safe, but also protect your investment long term. And because they require little to no maintenance after install, you’ll save big bucks by reducing labor costs.
3. Window Shades: Whether you prefer roller shades, pleated shades or Roman shades, these stylish window coverings provide privacy and protection from harmful UV rays while offering plenty of light streaming through. They also feature built-in screens, which makes them perfect for allergy sufferers and anyone with pets.
4. Custom Cladding Options: If you’d rather skip the hassle of having someone else handle the construction details, then let Shutter Boys take care of everything. We create customized claddings that fit perfectly around existing trim, eliminating unsightly gaps while adding beauty and value to your property.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
1) Premium Wood CaliShutters & Customized Options. As mentioned above, Shutterboy’s premium wood products include everything from standard stockings & sliding doors to complex options like pocket doorways, French doors, bi-fold windows, rolling casement windows, mini blinds, roller shades, custom draperies. We offer full design consultations, and take measurements carefully to ensure precise sizing — just the way you like it! Our clients range across every type of project imaginable, but many prefer a seamless “out-of-the box” approach, which is why we recommend going with our fully customizable options whenever possible.
2) Locking Sliding Closures/Pocket Doorway Products. Not only great for privacy, these sliding closures provide extra security and peace of mind. From a purely practical perspective, they’re easier to clean than standard wooden sliders because dirt stays inside rather than getting tracked onto your flooring. They work particularly well in areas that get water splashed indoors; since the entire glass area slides closed and sealed without gaps, they protect against humidity, insects, pets and other pests better than regular window treatments. Also available in both single paneled and multi panel versions. If you’ve got kids who still use their old dresser drawers as storage bins, we suggest going with “pocket door closers,” either for the sheer convenience factor (where a drawer becomes a closet!), or for the added protection those drawers used to afford.
3) Casements. When the weather turns cold outside, the most common complaint among homeowners and contractors alike is that conventional double-hung windows freeze up during winter months. Traditional double hung units rely on gravity to keep them open and remain functional despite heavy snowfalls or ice storms — sometimes, even after multiple layers of plastic sheeting and insulation blankets are thrown over the sill! A typical solution has been to drill holes through existing framing members (like studs), then attach hinged hardware so that each side could swing outward independently. But while the idea makes sense…
Professional California Shutters Installation In McCordsville
Wooden Style Shutters
This is probably the style of shutter made famous because of its simplicity and ease of use. They’re typically manufactured from solid wood and come equipped with hardware that makes the job of opening and closing them quite simple. Wooden shutters are usually available in either standard sizes like 4×8 ft,4x10ft,6x12ft, 8×16, 10X18. These standard measurements allow homeowners to determine which size would fit well into their home.
There are a few different ways that they could be customized for certain areas of a house; For example, If you live in Texas, then having a wooden shutter designed with an arched top may provide better coverage against heat than a flat shutter does. Also, a homeowner who lives near water should consider installing a waterproofed shutter for their windows.
If you live somewhere that gets lots of rain but little sunlight, then you might want a window shutter designed with blind sides. When these blind sides are installed properly they prevent light from coming into your house during rainy times without affecting airflow inside your home. Blind sided shutters are especially useful if you live close to trees or bushes that cast shadows across the outside of your house.
Another thing that you’ll notice while shopping around for a wooden shutter is that many manufacturers offer multiple options regarding whether or not their shutters feature louvers. Louvres help keep insects away from your home and they work great on screens. However, they tend to get dirty easily and therefore it helps to buy a shutter that offers some type of cleanable material for the louver side. Also check to see if your company sells custom made designs for certain projects or specific locations. Often times homeowners are able to find something unique or unusual for their home that other companies don’t stock.
Metal Style Closets
When you shop around for metal closet shutters you’ll be surprised just how much customization you can achieve.
Best California Shutters McCordsville
Timberline Cali Shutters come in both solid wood and faux wood finishes that allow you to easily customize them to fit your taste while providing energy efficiency and exceptional security. They offer the latest technologies to maximize light control, privacy, thermal insulation and sound reduction, along with enhanced hurricane protection.
These shutters feature unique design details, including a wide selection of styles, patterns, sizes, colours, styles, fabrics, hinges, and accessories. We understand the importance of keeping your family safe on the outside while maintaining ease of use inside. Our shutters incorporate state-of-the-art safety designs built around high standards of construction and a commitment to excellence, resulting in superior storm and wind resistance and increased energy savings. As a result, these shutters protect your windows from impacts and damage caused by storms, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, fires, snowstorms, power surges, heat waves, and other weather events. Whether you dream of having a traditional farmhouse or a modern contemporary space, Timberline offers the widest range of materials and options available, allowing you to create exactly the perfect solution for your needs.
We strive to provide top notch customer service, fast shipping, and great products that help homeowners breathe easier in their homes. Timberline has made us proud to work with customers across America each day. Please feel free to contact us today with any questions regarding our shutters, installations, sales, or to schedule an appointment.
At Shutter Boys we work hard to provide excellent service, value, fast delivery, and amazing customer satisfaction.
There are many factors that go into making a website, but the best ones get judged on the same fundamentals that made Facebook so viral — simplicity and good usability.
Cost of California Shutters in McCordsville Indiana
If you’re in the market to buy window shutters, check out this guide to help you figure out which type is right for you, plus find information on why you should install them yourself. If DIY isn’t in the cards for you, keep reading below to learn everything you’ll need to get started installing shutters professionally.
Why Should I Install Windows Shutters Myself?
When shopping around for windows shutters, be aware of who makes them; there are companies selling products made locally but they aren’t manufactured by those companies. These manufacturers usually offer an inferior quality product because they only manufacture enough shutters to fill the demand they see themselves and their customers having. They often sell these types of shutters as “made in USA” but often times, those same shutters could just as well be imported from another country. So while “Made in America” sounds great, ask questions and do some research before buying.
What Do I Need to Be Able to Hang Up Window Shutters By Hanging Them on the Wall Themselves Without Professional Help?
Most people who live in areas without extreme weather conditions and live close to home can hang the shutters themselves. Some things you’ll need include:
• Wooden boards/blocks — Use either 2×4 pine lumber or plywood. Cut the pieces to size according to your desired measurements. Attach wooden blocks onto the wall studs first then attach the window coverings to the wooden board. • Screw gun — For hanging individual sheets of vinyl shutters, use screw guns or pneumatic tools. Some screws work better than other kinds depending on the thickness of material being used. When attaching vinyl sheet shuttering, drill pilot holes through both the block and the covering to prevent splitting or cracking of the covering. • Nails & hammers — A hammer might not always be necessary since screws sometimes work better as shown above. However, nails tend to be easier once the shutters are securely fastened down.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
What makes these 2 different types of California Shuts products ideal for residential use?
I will answer all those questions. And then some!
We believe that no matter who gets window dressing installed in their home, they should be able to enjoy a beautiful space, every day, without ever having to pay to replace anything again. So we offer our customers amazing customer service along with high quality products, backed by our lifetime warranty against defects of materials or manufacturing defect, which gives us 100% confidence in each sale and purchase. We stand behind our work, every single bit of it. Our shutters should always be 100% covered under manufacturer Warranty. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to guarantee replacement parts in case they aren’t available anymore. But rest assured, we can still cover repairs and labor costs with our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. You just won’t get an exact duplicate because our shutters are custom made; however, we’ll try to match closely. If it’s something else, please contact me via email and i will gladly help you find another solution. Thank you for being part of our family!
If you already own vinyl windows or doors in your house but would rather install real wooden ones instead, than this post is for you
Why Wooden Shutters Over Windows & Doors?
Wooden shutters have many advantages over other options like aluminum, glass patio slats, fiberglass and PVC/vinyl window screens.
For starters, they’re the most environmentally friendly choice. Because they come from trees, lumber mills don’t have to truck them long distances around the globe. They’re naturally rot resistant thanks to years spent soaking up moisture outside. When properly cared for, natural wood keeps mold growth down while reducing indoor air pollutants. Plus, because a tree only loses about 10 percent of its mass during its lifespan, they continue adding strength to homes. All you have to worry about is whether the hardware holding them together needs replacing.
But you shouldn’t consider yourself restricted to traditional wooden shutters either.
Motorized California Shutters McCordsville
When it came to deciding on the best motorized shutters McCordsville residents could use, the team behind Shutter Boys knew that people want products that are beautiful while offering great value. As you read in our earlier blogs; we wanted to develop the best combination of functionality along with beauty. Our goal remains unchanged for our customers across the country. At SHUTTER BOYS we take pride in providing high end engineered designs to our community which include both commercial buildings and residential properties alike.. While building shutters isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, they play an integral part in enhancing the exterior appearance of a home. From windows and doors to patio coverings, shutters can completely transform the visual appeal of a property. When choosing a solution for a project, you should consider a few factors including the type of materials used, size, color, style, construction options and maintenance requirements.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We will go through the different types of windows, and explain which ones would work well for you.
And finally, we will tell you how we install shutters, and how long does it take us to get them finished.
So, keep reading below to learn more information about installing California Shutters for your home. Or call Shutterboy today for a FREE ESTIMATE.
What Is A California Shutter?
Before I dive further, let me define exactly what California Shutters are. They are a style of wooden window coverings designed specifically to block sunlight while still allowing natural light to enter your home during the day, but keeping warmth inside.
They were originally used primarily in the southern United States. Today, they continue to grow in popularity across North America and beyond.
Why Would Someone Use Them?
In addition to blocking heat and providing privacy, California shutters offer many other advantages including being a beautiful design element, adding value to real estate, reducing energy costs, protecting furniture from sun damage, and providing protection against wind. These are just a few of the things that shutters have come to mean to people who use them every single day.
How Do They Work?
There are several ways to describe how California shutters actually work, but they all boil down to one thing—they allow light to pass through, yet prevent the hot rays of summer sunshine from damaging your furnishings.
To understand why these shades are called “Cal”, consider this scenario. When the sun shines brightly on a sunny day, the temperature outside rises quickly, causing air conditioning to run continuously. If the sun isn’t blocked by something like a shade, your house will become uncomfortably stuffy and you’ll pay high utility bills.
McCordsville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Mr. X wanted something different than anything else available. So after talking through everything together I decided to go back to the drawing board, and put together a project package that really represented his personality. My customer told me “I’m tired of these generic white doors everywhere around town. They just aren’t right for our home.” We discussed colors like blue, green, grey, purple, yellow and black. When we sat down to map out his entire house, he was adamant about keeping things consistent throughout. We kept all the windows black except for those along both sides of the front door which we painted silver. His main concern was getting away from the white walls of most new homes today, but still making them feel warm and inviting inside.
My job was to help the homeowner find exactly the style and color scheme they desired without compromising his personal taste or desire for consistency. If you read our blogs regularly, then you already know we specialize in helping homeowners transform their exterior space. But now that we’ve met the homeowner, let’s dig into the details behind why we chose a particular type of wooden slat.
For starters, we went with 2×6 vertical boards with 1 3 / 4 inch thickness for each piece of hardware. These are standard sizes used across North American markets and come with built-in screws for mounting to either metal or concrete block. Our customers tell us the wood looks nice and sturdy.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California shutters come in different types like; Wood, Wood Composite, Metal, Aluminum, Vinyl & Fiberglass.
Wooden California Shutters typically use real wood materials but some manufactures offer composite products which combines recycled plastics/wood fiber boards mixed together with other components then baked under pressure.
These types of composite materials help reduce maintenance costs because they are more durable than traditional vinyl shutters.They provide increased strength and flexibility over other options while improving thermal insulation properties, making them perfect for hot climates or when shading areas of home windows. A good example would be adding composite wooden shutters to homes located near coastal regions during wintertime. As these shutters remain outside during this season the high humidity levels inside will cause the composite material to expand and contract less frequently and therefore reduces the risk of warping due to moisture buildup inside wood panels.
Metal Shutters usually refer to aluminum or steel frames combined with fabric or solid vinyl covering. These type of shutters are ideal for those who desire privacy yet still require outdoor coverings for aesthetic purposes. Other popular styles include roller mounted systems that feature spring loaded rollers allowing for smooth movement of each panel and vertical sliders. They work well against heat gain but lack durability since they can easily warp, peel away, crack or dent after prolonged exposure to extreme weather conditions. Another style includes horizontal sliding systems designed to minimize water intrusion with integrated hardware to allow proper sealing.
Vinyl Shutters are made mostly out of plastic sheeting and are commonly used in areas where the exterior walls meet rooflines because they prevent eaves dripping onto property below and avoid ice dams, however, most manufacturers offer optional storm protection kits to keep rainwater from penetrating behind the vinyl sheets causing mold growth.
Fiberglass Shutters use similar technology found in glass windowpanes to insulate and protect structures from the sun’s rays. They often consist of several layers of fabric bonded with polyester resin to form a rigid frame. Fiberglass shutters can withstand severe environmental fluctuations and can maintain structural integrity during strong winds without having to worry about peeling paint or damaged corners.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We believe that every customer deserves to be treated like family, which is why we work tirelessly to ensure that every project runs smoothly without compromise.
Get ready for great service because no matter who you are, wherever you live or whatever price range you fall under—we will strive to exceed your expectations. If you call us today, we guarantee it. Our promise to you.
Buy California Shutters Online
Buy California Shutters Online Today
We offer the lowest prices available on high end products like California Shutters. At only $99 for custom installed California Shutters, (and typically less depending on the size), there isn’t really anywhere else you should shop online. No middleman salesperson asking questions to delay you…..no salesman trying to sell you something “extra”…….it’s simply a straight forward buying experience. Plus we ship FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!!! Allowing us to send them right to your door! We pride ourselves on customer service that matters……we stand behind the product 100% and provide support until you are completely satisfied. Our reputation speaks volumes……….over 25 years in business, not 1 bad review of a single person ever!
So check out shutterboys today and take advantage of the deal of a lifetime! Don’t forget, (as always) we’ll match Amazon Prime Day Prices!!
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”