Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Lincoln’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Lincoln, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Lincoln Project
Lincoln’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Lincoln with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Lincoln, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Lincoln and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Lincoln? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Lincoln’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Lincoln, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Lincoln
In addition, our team spends countless hours researching different types of California Shutters products available today as well as current market trends in order to offer our customers the best possible experience when picking their ideal shades for every season. Here are several benefits for homeowners choosing professional shingle installations:
Reduced Cost Of Maintenance & Repair When the job has already been scheduled and completed by professionals, you just get to enjoy the luxury of being able to spend less worry about making repairs or replacing damaged items or parts. Your roofing project should be something people expect perfection from but most importantly, an investment in your peace of mind.
Quality Installations From Reputable Companies One great benefit of going through reputable companies is that you guarantee the quality materials are used in a timely manner and with attention to detail when performing installations in your home. A few common mistakes made by inexperienced DIYers include cutting corners during production time or substandard construction practices such as bad glazing workmanship. These issues result in leaks over time causing moisture damage and must eventually be repaired.
Safer For Family Safety If your family is spending additional time away from work, school or playtime, safety is another concern you want to consider. Having proper protection for children while outside, especially those playing safely, is really important no pun intended. By taking precautions around your windows when necessary, you won’t only prevent unnecessary injuries to your kids, but also keep everyone safe in case of emergencies.
Easy For Insurance Company We understand insurance companies often ask questions regarding whether a homeowner would be willing to invest a certain amount into improvements related to security. Fortunately, California laws prohibit insurers from asking whether someone purchased specific kinds of services due to privacy concerns.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
California shutters are manufactured in Los Angeles County, California and shipped all over the U.S. (we ship anywhere!)
We specialize in custom design work, but can provide some great ideas if you are stuck for inspiration! Our staff is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about helping you find just the right solution.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
1. Why should I use California shutters verses traditional blinds/drapes in my windows??
Many people like the idea of having the ability to see through the glass but dislike the aesthetics of draping themselves across the pane. A good solution would be California Shutters because they are constructed differently than normal curtain panels and allow light to come right through them without covering the panes. They can be hung with Velcro fasteners which lets you customize your curtains according to you preferences and keep everyone involved aware of every detail. For those who prefer privacy, shades, roller shades, and custom drapery can still be used to block outside views and ensure security and comfort while providing a beautiful appearance.
2. Which type of California shutters should I select?
There’s no single “right” option; each of us has different tastes and styles depending upon what fits best within our personal decorating scheme. When choosing whether a wooden, vinyl, aluminum or metal shutter is ideal for your project, consider the environment around it, the amount of outdoor exposure, design preference and overall purpose of the window treatment. If you’re planning to install window coverings inside and expect little weather impact, then you’ll probably lean towards standard white sheer fabrics. But if you’re willing to deal with dirt, stains, condensation and potential damage due to sun exposure, then perhaps heavier weight fabrics made of materials that resist moisture and UV rays (such as oilcloth), better insulating properties (wood, stainless steel or copper), or improved protection against extreme temperatures (aluminum or polycarbonate).
3. Is there a way to get my house protected from hurricanes when installing California Shutters?
California Shutters protect homes from hurricane force winds of 140+ mph (220+ kmh).
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Traditional wood shutters still remain popular because they allow privacy while maintaining natural light control. Their popularity stems back to the fact most homeowners love having beautiful wood windows instead of just plain old glass. Most manufacturers offer traditional wood shutters as their standard line of products however some companies produce custom made frames. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in checking out please contact us today! We will work with you to find exactly what you need!
Vinyl shutters can be installed without any problems but due to the thickness of the material used, it makes them far less energy efficient than wooden shutters. They should always be used along side a good air sealing system when installing in hot climates. For those who prefer modernized design and the benefits of increased efficiency in addition to great looks, vinyl shutters would be ideal. These are available in both horizontal sliding models as well as vertical roll-down configurations.
Some of these types are listed below:
Vertical Sliding (Roll Down Model).
Single panel style
Double Panel Style
Three Panels Style
Four Panels Style
One Piece Horizontal Slide
Two Pieces Horizontal Slide
Five Pieces Horizontal Slide.
We hope this helps answer questions regarding different type of California Shutters that exist outthere. We welcome you to visit our website anytime to learn more about shutters & other types of products.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
While many people enjoy this style, they tend to fall short to consider the following things prior to picking them up…. 1) Style 2). Safety 3) Size 4). Material & 5) Weather Resistant features.
1)Style — We suggest going with something neutral. Since everyone tends to like different styles, this step can help narrow down options. If you would prefer something classic but edgy, then white wooden sliding patio doors could work perfectly for your home. A mid century modern vibe goes nicely with earthy colors which often complimented well with woods.
2)Safety– For those who live in areas prone to hurricanes should definitely go with hurricane resistant products. When choosing shutters, always keep Hurricane safety in mind. Most companies offer several sizes and materials, including vinyl shutters with high impact rated glass or steel reinforced composite panels. These type of shutters provide high resistance against wind pressure, hail damage and breakage. The biggest benefit however is the fact that they resist termite attacks. Another form of protection against pests and bugs is window screens. Many homeowners love having screen door windows installed because the added security is invaluable especially around sleeping hours.
3)Size– Once you’ve narrowed down what size you’d like, now to figure out just how big each panel is. Some common measurements include; 7 ft wide x 10 ft tall = 70 inches or 9 feet wide x 14 foot long = 126 inches. While this seems small, it really adds depth to the overall design of your space once mounted correctly and can actually bring an entire wall alive. Depending on the amount of light and heat required in that area, one large opening might work fine. However, if you’re looking for energy efficient solar screening, then you’ll probably opt for multiple smaller openings rather than one single massive opening. Regardless, whatever decision you make, ensure that the measurement fits properly, properly lined up and level and ready for the hardware to install. Once again, our professionals can assist you!
4)Material&Weather Resistance– Finally, material.
Motorized California Shutters Lincoln
We then go through the steps required to get started installing motorized shutters in your home or condo. From setting up a wiring harness to choosing the correct mounting bracket, this guide will walk you through everything you need to install and configure your shutters.
In addition, this article goes through some of our favorite products for both homeowners and contractors alike. Our top picks cover a wide range of styles and designs for you to consider whether you are building or remodeling a home and would like to incorporate shutters into your project.
Finally, we discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having your own personal installer handle your job versus hiring a contractor who specializes in motorized installations and other window treatments.
Motorized shutters offer many benefits to homeowners. They save you valuable energy costs because they automatically close and keep heat inside during cool nights, and open and allow natural light in during sunny days. These automated systems also help protect against weather damage to homes while keeping you warm on cold winter evenings and protecting privacy and security while letting you enjoy outdoor views during summer months. Additionally, motorized shutters provide added style and function to your windows by adding curb appeal while providing protection and insulation.
Best California Shutters Lincoln
California Shutters offer many advantages over vinyl blinds and shades which makes them easier to install, maintain, clean, and operate. But if you still aren’t convinced, take note of these 5 Reasons Why Your Exterior Shutter Installation Will Be Better Than Ever By Upgrading From Vinyl Shades And Blinds To A Newer Design Like Wood Shutters.
1. They Make A Statement—No One Knows About Vinyl Windows & Shades Or Blinds Unless They Walk Right On Through Them.
2. They Provide Privacy–Vinyl Curtains Don’t Block Out Light When Hung At Full Length. Even Most Patio Sliders Do Not Have Much Of An Efficient Shade Functionality, Leaving Your Outdoor Area Feeling Cold During The Winter Months. Wood Shutters Come Completely Finished Off With Proper Lattice Work, Keeping Cool Air Inside, Making Sure No Heat Leaks Out. Also, Many Types Of Wood Shutters Can Be Made To Fit Over All Kinds Of Window Curtain Panels For Easy Customization.
3. They Improve Energy Efficiency–In 2020, California’s Renewable Portfolio Standard requires 25% of utilities’ electricity needs be supplied from renewable sources — solar, wind, geothermal, etc. As a result, companies must become increasingly aware of the power costs associated with operating inefficient heating/cooling systems. For example, a typical residential air conditioning unit uses 3 units worth of electricity each hour. With today’s average utility rate being $0.12 per kWh, that translates to roughly $4 every time AC runs during peak hours.
Cost of California Shutters in Lincoln California
This guide will take you through some basic questions regarding different types of shutters like vinyl, aluminum, fiberglass, composite, wooden, glass and steel. These answers will help you decide which type of shutters will suit your personal taste. Then, after reviewing each material’s unique benefits and drawbacks, you’ll learn everything you need to know about selecting your shutters. Whether you purchase them locally, from stores or wholesale companies, or buy them online yourself, I offer detailed tips and recommendations to ensure they fit perfectly in your home or business.
If you’d prefer to get professional assistance instead of reading my DIY tutorial, then Shutterboyz offers several service options ranging from $199-$400+ depending on the project size. However, they offer special savings discounts in order to keep costs down. Also note our new partnership with Clopay, providing exclusive sales & financing deals exclusively available only to Shutterboys customers!
Get More Information Here: https://www.shuttersbyshuttyboys.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-installing-the-best-california-shutters-for-your-lincoln-home-or-condo-2020-edition/.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
What are the different types of wooden and vinyl shutters?
Wooden shutters come in five forms. Hardwood shutters use real lumber like oak, mahogany, cherry and pine. Wood shutters made from plywood or particle board are available but they aren’t always suitable because they warp easily and lose some stability after extended exposure to heat. Composite materials include fiberboard, phenolic foam boards and high-density polyethylene (HDPE). PVC, polyvinyl chloride, vinyl wall boards and metal are non-porous alternatives; however, they must remain covered during inclement weather periods since they’re porous. Polycarbonate, sometimes referred to as Lexan, plastic sheeting is highly durable and will hold strong against almost anything. They are ideal for homeowners who would like to cover large expanses of glass without the weight of a solid structure, though they tend to be expensive.
Vinyl shutters come in several forms as well. Vinyl louvers and panels consist of an acrylic frame surrounding a thin layer of fabric stretched across them. Panels typically vary in depth and width depending upon whether they’ll serve as vertical slats or horizontal blinds. Some manufacturers claim that the vinyl material used to construct louvered units resists scratching better than other materials. Other vinyl louver styles comprise aluminum frames around lightweight fabrics that allow light through. They’re designed specifically for residential applications and may feature a built-in cord lock system. Aluminum louvers are typically constructed via extrusion technology rather than injection molding, giving them added strength. Larger windows benefit greatly from this technique due to the fact that aluminum tends to flex slightly in response to extreme temperatures.
Which type of shutters should I install?
If you live in areas with mild winters then hardwood is probably going to work best for your home and/or balcony.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
3. Quality products built with premium materials like solid mahogany veneer, aluminum & steel components and hand selected fabrics are always going to perform better than plastic shutters. Yes, some cheap vinyl shutters are cheaper upfront because they come with fancy hardware & design options that sometimes include faux finishes so buyers feel good about spending $50-$300 extra upfront on those fancy upgrades, but then end up regretting them down the road. But most importantly remember if there was nothing stopping you from buying quality shutters today, why would you ever buy anything else? Just pay a few hundred dollars more each year to upgrade to something you’ll appreciate longer instead wasting your energy choosing inferior goods while comparing yourself against everyone around you.
2. A great shutter should fit flush to the siding, so installation shouldn’t disrupt your home owner association fees or exterior walls. All of our shutters feature hidden mounting systems that allow for seamless wall integration without compromising aesthetics.
Lincoln’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
After reading this guide you should be ready to tackle your next project and feel confident knowing that you got the best California shutter company in the business. If you have questions we can provide answers via email or phone call during regular office hours – 8AM-5PM PT Monday thru Friday. We have multiple locations across Northern California including San Francisco, Napa Valley, Sacramento & Lake Tahoe and we offer same day service.
(Read More About Our Services Here).
If you think you may need assistance with your own project or have other requests please send us inquiries by clicking below – Thank you.
Buy California Shutters Online
Read Full Article Here: https://www.shutterboyz.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”