Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Dawsonville’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Dawsonville, Georgia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Dawsonville Project
Dawsonville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Dawsonville with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Dawsonville, Georgia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Dawsonville and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Dawsonville? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Dawsonville’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Dawsonville, Georgia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Motorized California Shutters Dawsonville
2. Check to see if you can install an automatic shuttering system. These systems automatically close your windows whenever air conditioning kicks in during hot months, which prevents heat loss through the glass window panes and saves energy costs.
3. Make sure you have enough lighting. A light well will help brighten your patio area with plenty of natural sunlight and keep insects away. Consider hanging LED lights near ground level and high above your deck to illuminate it without disturbing your view from outside.
4. Use proper caulking materials. Seal cracks around doorframes and other entry points because the gaps allow cold drafts and humidity to enter. Also use waterproof caulk or sealant to prevent water seepage from leaking under baseboards, behind walls, and along floors and ceilings.
5. Install proper hardware and trim. Make sure all fasteners – including screws, nails, hinges, hooks and latches – match properly. Properly installed products provide better protection against theft and burglary.
7. Install screens over sliding garage doors. When closed, garage doors block outdoor ventilation and sunlight, making them great breeding grounds for mosquitos and pests like ants, spiders, and termites. Use mosquito netting to cover these entrances.
8. Add some style to your porch. Paint or decorate your front stoop with colorful paint or decorative designs. Be creative, but always stay true to your design aesthetic. Your neighbors appreciate it when you take the extra step to beautify your property.
9. Don’t neglect the rooflines. Keep shaded walkways and pathways clean and tidy to avoid potential injuries caused by tripping hazards. And while you’re at it, remove leaves or debris from gutters and downspouts so water won’t pool and lead to leaks. Be proactive by keeping rainwater runoff contained until storm season rolls around again.
10. Install screens on basement windows. During wintertime, you’ll probably notice condensation building up on those windows.
Dawsonville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We will cover topics like;
Which materials are best suited for which types of windows?
How should they be installed?
What type of hardware and tools should you use on them?
Where should they go on each window?
Should I install my own custom trim pieces or buy premade ones?
And many other questions!
So get ready to learn and save yourself some headaches along the way.
If you already have shutters but just haven’t gotten around to getting them rehung yet then this article is especially for you because we are going to help show you exactly how to measure, order your shutters, install them properly, and finally hang them correctly. We’ve got step-by-step instructions to guide you through the entire process of measuring, ordering, and hanging your first pair of shutters. And if you’re wondering why there’s no video or photos in this post… well there aren’t actually because most people don’t take the extra steps necessary to hang shutters themselves.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
2) Installation Tips For Your New Window Coverings
3) Designing And Decorating With Wood Products
4) The 4 Most Popular Colors Of Wood Used Today
5) Top Rated Brands Available Online & Installations Nationwide
6) Where Can My Windows Be Customized?
7) The Value/Cost Ratio When Purchasing Wood Product
8) How Much Will It Cost To Replace Existing Vinyl Siding If Not Removed?
9) Should We Use An Interior Designer Or DIYer To Assess And Select A Color Scheme / Theme For Wood Paneling?
10) What Is The Difference Between Glazing Types?
11) What Other Factors Must be Considered While Upgrading Windows?
12) Does Having Insulated Glass Make A Significant Impact On Energy Savings Or Costs Over Time?
14) Resources: https://www.shuttersbybrian.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-all-wood-california-shutters/15) http://www.shuttersbybrianscottage.net16) https://shop.shutterboys.seolo.ai/category/door-and-window-products
Our Verdict: After spending some time researching this topic, the following information was found to be useful and relevant; however, due caution must always be exercised while making decisions regarding home improvement projects. Please note these opinions reflect only my own personal experience and perspective, which does not necessarily represent the opinion of Shutters By Brian nor does it constitute professional service.
We encourage everyone to seek independent legal counsel concerning the purchase options available.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
They are considered among the most efficient energy savers available today because unlike other window treatments and blinds, they block heat while allowing light inside a home or business.
Shutters keep warmth indoors rather than letting the hot sun stream through glass or sliding door frames. And some types work well in high wind climates since they seal cracks around openings like storm windows. They also provide better protection against hail damage than curtains and roman shades, which only cover portions of window area as opposed to complete closure.
While these benefits are great, California Shutters aren’t just made for warm climate areas only. They are perfect for any region with intense sunlight and cold weather including Florida regions, Arizona deserts, Southern California coastlines along Santa Barbara County beaches, North Carolina coastal plains, and many more climates to fit every homeowner’s lifestyle.
So whether you live somewhere sunny with warm temperatures and no snowfall — or if you’re headed south or west next winter season, California Shutters could still help save tons of energy, lower heating bills and protect you from chilly winds and rain showers. (Note: California Shutters won’t necessarily improve air quality.)
SHUTTERS NOT EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUR NEXT HOME OR BUSINESS PROJECT
Although California Shutters are designed to block outside glare, that does not mean the rest of your project needs to follow suit. Some projects will benefit more from installing solar film instead of blocking in daylight entirely. For those who intend going green to save energy costs, shutters should complement and support other energy saving strategies such as insulation upgrades and air sealing systems.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
In terms of appearance wood shutters can range anywhere from plain wood blinds to elegant stained pine board style shutters. Depending on which type of wood you select will determine how attractive your home/condo looks. Some types of woods such as Cypress, Redwood and Maple are highly durable while some other varieties such as Pines can warp from moisture damage.
Vinyl Shutter Benefits
For those who wish to go vinyl instead of wood California Shutters, they tend to cost less than $10 per window. While these are typically used indoors only because the weather conditions outside aren’t always conducive to having them installed outdoors. These windows are available in many colors, designs and sizes and provide privacy, light filtering, security, soundproofing, insulation, insect control and air purification benefits just like traditional wooden California Shutters. But unlike wood shutters that must be painted after each season, vinyl ones stay exactly the way you had them installed during the summer months until it’s winter time again. This makes them extremely practical especially since they won’t break down due to age as quickly as wood panels would.
California Closets Installation Tips for Newbies
If you’re planning to install your own custom California closets, or if someone else wants to hire you to do this job, consider hiring a professional installer first. Most people who get into this work for themselves end up spending hundreds or thousands of dollars doing DIY projects without getting a great result. When selecting a company, ask around for recommendations from friends and family. Check their website and see if they’ve got testimonials from satisfied customers. If possible, call customer service to learn more about past experiences. If someone seems trustworthy, chances are he’ll be able do a good job installing your customized closet doors and California cabinets. He may charge more initially, but his prices should drop once he gets going.
Buy California Shutters Online
1) Measure Your Door Width & Height
The first thing to do is measure the dimensions of each door opening before deciding upon the type of window treatment you would like. Once you decide upon this measurement, take note of both the width and height of the openings — because they will be needed once you order and install your windows. Make sure to mark these measurements clearly so you remember them next time around since they’re necessary during the ordering process. Also, keep in mind that a few different types of doors, including sliding glass patio doors, tend to extend beyond the standard 90 degree threshold line — making measuring tricky.
2) Select A Style Of Window Treatment For Each Room
Whether you choose blinds, curtains and/or valances, determine the size and shape of each area and also consider if a large swatch should stay above or below the panes. If you have any extra space above the top edge of blind slats, use this area for storage. Curtains and valences hang down from the bottom edge of blind slats, leaving little space for additional items besides curtains. Blinds are available in vertical and horizontal variations, while standard curtains go only horizontally across the face of a doorframe. Valances usually cover the entire length of a curtain rod; they are attached to the back side of blind slats.
3) Consider Installation Options And Costs Along With Material Type
Some manufacturers offer custom made shutters built specifically according to the specifications provided by customers. Others charge per piece depending on the amount of material ordered. Still further options include flat pack shutters, prefabricated and ready to assemble shutters. Flat packages feature smaller pieces of material rolled together, allowing homeowners to easily customize their shutters without having to pay for extras. Prefabrication offers a wider range of design possibilities than DIY models, however, prices vary widely on the basis of the quality of workmanship.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Dawsonville
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
How does California shutters help increase property value while adding curb appeal to your exterior appearance?
Why should you choose Shutterboy’s made in America products instead of imported ones?
Are custom built California shutters worth paying extra for?
Do they really work better than average “off the shelf” window treatments?
Is it really possible to save thousands on your next project without compromising quality or style?
If you live outside of South Georgia, feel free to contact us via email to find out why Shutterboys is the only choice when selecting your first California
shutters system. We will be glad to serve you personally and answer ALL of your questions about which type of Cali shuttering system would work best for YOU. Our team can guide you through every step of choosing the perfect system for your unique situation including design consultation, product selection/options, measuring and planning,
installation, color options, accessories, maintenance, cleaning tips and much more.
We love hearing back from customers who purchase our premium wood California shutters systems and have questions. And since most of our clients already have excellent energy / heating costs (like below 10 cents per KWH!) –we can often cut corners and get them installed faster than other companies because we use less material (and therefore lower cost). Most people tend to spend more time doing small things around their homes — like buying paint cans or picking towels up off the floor– rather than purchasing higher ticket items like windows. So whether you’re interested in installing a door replacement or just want to upgrade the look of those old doors… please call me any day @ 770.544.2900 Ext 1042 (my cell phone works well). Thank you again.
I’ve put together a short video showing my office and living spaces after upgrading both areas with custom California Shutters… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Jmjr5a_hc&feature=youtu.be.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We hope that anyone who lives in the state knows they’re just a few mouse clicks away from ordering premium quality California shutters via Shutter Boys or some other high end company. However, since no one knows exactly which ones work well for them personally, I’ve compiled a handy guide on everything you’ll ever need to consider before buying and installing these beautiful windows.
I’m talking about things like: Which style fits my taste better? Do I really use every inch of space available? Can I get different styles installed at once? Should I worry about cost when selecting them? And should I expect great craftsmanship, longevity, and durability when choosing window treatment products?
So in short, yes; there’s plenty to learn on things like color options, frame types, glass choices, hardware selections, and whether or not you’d be interested in getting blinds/sheer curtains…and so much more. But first, please stick around because I won’t bore you again with information you already learned.
In order to truly understand and appreciate good shutters, it helps knowing which design fits your tastes best, if you’re planning to install multiple styles, or if you prefer custom made to match your architectural details and preferences. These are the questions answered below.
Now that you know a lot more, hopefully, you’ll find yourself making smarter, faster decisions regarding your next purchase. For those of you who aren’t quite ready yet, fear not! I’ll continue updating this page with anything else I learn along the way, because frankly, most homeowners only become serious about improving their homes after doing research, asking friends & neighbors, visiting stores and websites, reading blogs, taking classes, seeing YouTube videos, going through Instagram photos, searching Pinterest, and browsing online forums. By then there would typically be enough info floating around to inform any decision you might ultimately come across, and if not, chances are you’ll remember something someone told you earlier anyway 😉 If you keep checking back often, of course, you’ll notice new posts popping up here each week too.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We are proud members of the Better Business Bureau, the National Association of Wood Trim Manufactures, the American Hardwood Lumber Council, and the Southern Building Contractors Alliance. These organizations represent some of the most prominent manufacturers and industry professionals in North America. Our commitment to these associations speaks to us being dedicated to upholding high standards and ethical business practices in order to help us continue delivering top notch California shuttering solutions to our clients.
If you would like to learn more about our company visit shutterboyscareyoureyeson.com
Our mission statement reads: “To deliver the finest custom window treatments available for residential applications in the United States.”
Cost of California Shutters in Dawsonville Georgia
Cost Of Building Materials $600-$1500
Caliber And Style Of Your Home/Condominium Will Influence Costs & Quality.
Quality Control / Installation: $200+ Per Window (Not Including Shipping Fees).
Installation Timeframes: 3 Days Plus 1 Week Turnaround Times On Some Large Projects
Shipping: 2 Weeks To Most Parts Of US, 4 Weeks Outside Of Country
Delivery: 5 weeks (Some Particular Locations May Take 7 Weeks Or More )
California Shutters: Will Save U Hundreds Dollars Over Vinyl Windows
When choosing to buy custom built wood window shutters you must consider both the quality of materials used and the install time frame that will be required to complete them.
In general, higher end products like stainless steel windows or aluminium sliding doors will cost more but provide excellent value for your dollar spent in terms of long term savings. Lower quality products made primarily of vinyl or fiberglass often only deliver basic security performance and they can fail unexpectedly.
If you desire high quality yet affordable door and window systems, check out our line of premium wood slat patio doors, which combines superior safety and great curb appeal. Our unique design adds elegance while providing practicality, style, function and affordability. We can help you select the perfect combination of these qualities whether your home is classic, contemporary or transitional.
This post was originally published in 2015. I updated this article in 2020 specifically focusing on California Shutters manufacturing companies that offer top notch customer service, fast deliveries, free shipping, and competitive prices.
Before making final decisions when buying these special shutters always ask yourself; “Will my community approve me installing this type of shutters outside of our city limits for aesthetic purposes? ”. If Yes then just go ahead and order those beautiful shutters and enjoy spending the next decades protecting the beauty of your house from harmful UV rays, rain water penetration, unwanted bugs and other threats!
To help understand the value proposition of these doors better read below some recent research conducted by Shutterboy’s regarding a study on the effectiveness of the California Slats doors.
Best California Shutters Dawsonville
• Wood CaliShutters® are made of solid pine or redwood and feature a rich grain pattern that looks great inside and outdoors. A single ply roofing membrane helps reduce leakage and keep moisture levels down. These shutters work well with other types of windows such as double hung window styles. Wood Cali Shutters come standard with a lifetime warranty. We manufacture and install all of our own hardware and woodwork ensuring a flawless fit every single day. Our team is highly trained and equipped to handle the unique requirements of each project. This includes custom sizing windows, doors and trim pieces.
• FiberCalico® shutters use high quality polyester fiber instead of vinyl like vinyl blinds; however, all components are constructed from the same material as regular wooden blinds. This makes Fibercalico shutters easier to clean than vinyl ones. Also, unlike traditional blinds, Fibercalicos cannot rust. Because Polyester does not absorb stains, cleaning is easy. Fibercalico shades are available in most colors and patterns imaginable.
• Custom Shutter Systems allow you to specify exactly what type of window you would love to see covered. Whether you want your windows to match the style of surrounding window covers or just cover the entire outside wall of your house, Custom Shutter System designs and installations have no limitations or boundaries.
• Window Film – Window film provides excellent protection against ultraviolet rays while providing privacy and blocking harmful UV rays from coming through the windows. Some manufacturers claim that their window films will help prevent condensation problems, but this is usually true only under certain conditions. If you live in Georgia, then you should expect frequent weather changes especially during winter months.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”