Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Cocoa’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Cocoa, Florida. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Cocoa Project
Cocoa’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Cocoa with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Cocoa, Florida may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Cocoa and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Cocoa? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cocoa’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Cocoa, Florida
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in Cocoa Florida
Cost of installing California shutters depends on several factors, which include size of window opening, type of construction used, and whether you would like your windows to be installed inside or outside the home.
Our average cost for sliding door installations ranges $600-$800 per pair depending on the complexity/size of project. For most projects we charge an hourly rate plus materials costs. Please call us today for a free no obligation quote on all your needs.
For an example see the following images and video below.
We offer FREE shipping anywhere in USA on every order.
Coconut Coast Marketing Group was founded with a singular purpose. “To provide high quality content creation solutions and digital advertising strategies for small business and non-profit organizations.” Read more…
Buy California Shutters Online
Here is another example of how you use shutters to create beautiful views. Imagine having these amazing doors and patio sliders, sliding glass panes, wooden blinds, and roller shades installed in your front door… This would allow you to enjoy those glorious summer breezes or winter sunsets without ever feeling closed inside, especially during the colder months of the year!
We’re excited to introduce you to our latest update on Shutterboy’s products, which include custom made vinyl siding, roofing and exterior cladding systems. These systems feature durable materials and superior looks that make each system unique.
We’ll take you through everything you need to know, step-by-step, to ensure a complete experience!
If you’d like us to cover a specific topic, please fill out the form below; we’ll get back to you promptly.
Thank you for visiting, and happy reading! Please feel free to contact us if you need anything else.
Cocoa’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
With more than 100 employees, 3 warehouses, 5 regional distribution centers in Southern CA, we manufacture products including custom patio doors, French Doors, Bi-fold Doors, Bay Windows, sliding Glass Door systems, Garden Awnings/Canopies, Wall Covering Systems, Window Treatments, Roller Shades and Blinds, Custom Curtains, Closets, Bookcases, Mirrors, Outdoor Fireplaces, Pools Enclosures, and many other high quality products. With multiple distribution center sites strategically placed throughout San Diego, Orange County, Riverside County & Ventura County. Our distribution network makes us able to ship fast! If you would like to learn more please contact us today. Thank you for giving us the privilege of serving your home improvement needs through our premium California Shutters. Your support helps keep Shutterboy going strong since 2007. Give us a call at 855-SHUTTERS (855-786-4453). Or visit our main website at www.shutterstockbyshuttyboo.com. Here you’ll find info on our products, ordering options and installation videos plus links to online retailers who carry Shutterboy Products.
Motorized California Shutters Cocoa
2. Automated shades that close automatically when it’s dark outside will help keep your family cooler than without them—but remember those energy savings come at cost of increased HVAC system running costs. A few studies show automated shades actually increase heating bills because they run fans longer to cool down air inside. But many states like Florida offer rebates for installing energy efficient products like heat pumps that cut cooling costs significantly when paired with energy saving window treatments. Check with your home builder/general contractor to learn whether this rebate applies in your area.
3. Where should I install my shades? As an absolute minimum, consider getting both sides of your roof covered with shade materials. Many regions with mild winters experience severe summer conditions—and while having shades across every window may seem impractical, these would still save energy. On the flip side, if your region enjoys a long period of cold weather each winter and gets hot summers, perhaps only cover the southernmost part of your roof to avoid wasting money on blinds covering large sections of glass.
4. When should I buy my shades? Not everyone needs or wants to spend $25K+ on a custom project. So what makes for a good investment? According to the Department of Energy, “when installed properly.” They note the top five factors to look for include: 1) proper mounting hardware; 2) no visible gaps around the frame and trim pieces along the bottom edge; 3) smooth and consistent operation during seasonal changes 4) minimal maintenance 5) ease of cleaning. And while you’re shopping for quality and safety, don’t forget to factor in any potential resale value.
5. Consider buying a kit.
6. Don’t settle for anything less than high end. Shading material matters too.
Best California Shutters Cocoa
If you own a home in Florida, then you will be happy to learn that the state offers several different types of window coverings for residential properties. These include blinds, draperies, Roman shades, cellular shades, roller/horizontal blinds and Venetian blinds. Each type of shade is designed differently and serves various purposes depending on the environment. However, they do serve a common purpose of providing protection against direct sunlight while allowing light to enter into the space. For example, blinds allow natural light to pass but block unwanted views outside while drapes do just the opposite. If you live in a hot climate, you’ll probably find that Roman shades work well because these shades keep heat and glare out. On the other hand, if you’re living somewhere like New York City, you may want to consider installing Venetians instead of blinds or curtains due to the harsh weather conditions.
In addition, the cost of installing each style varies greatly. While some are extremely affordable, most are costly due to the labor involved in making them. Therefore, you should always shop around and ask questions prior to ordering.
We hope this guide helps those who are thinking of adding blinds and/or shutters to their home’s decor. Please feel free to use the comments section below to tell us what you thought about this post. Also be sure to check back for updates, as I will continue posting articles about other topics related to windows, doors and siding. Thank you for stopping by.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
I will talk about trends that will be prevalent in California homes and condos in 2022. I will discuss the latest technology being applied to our products like our LED lighted windows and solar powered screens that allow homeowners to save energy while still enjoying the outdoors. (If you would like me to come see your showroom/factory please contact us at 888-811-SHUTTERS or email email@example.com). We love seeing the newest innovations for home improvement, especially those that save people time and money. So, let’s get started with my top 10 trends for the next gen California homes.
1. Smart Homes:
We are going into another decade of connected devices. As technology advances, we expect to find more ways to connect everything around us to each other via wireless communication methods. For example, the Nest thermostat uses wifi connectivity to communicate temperature changes to appliances, lights, and fans in realtime without human intervention. The internet of things continues to evolve and become smarter.
2. Privacy & Control:
Privacy concerns are becoming more common than ever before. People are concerned about the amount of personal information they hand over to companies and the government on the web and mobile phone apps. They fear losing control of their lives because information can easily leave their hands, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
3. Solar Powered Windows:
Solar power is getting cheaper every day and is quickly catching up to traditional electricity sources. Many companies offer windows that automatically adjust to sunlight levels and provide the perfect balance of warmth for comfort and natural cooling to keep the house cooler during hot summer days. These windows use photovoltaic cells to convert sunlight into electrical current which is then transmitted wirelessly to a battery system to generate enough juice to power them. Some models are capable of generating more wattage than most air conditioners, so the homeowner only needs to run small electric fan motors inside the window frames to cool themselves naturally while saving on utility bills and the cost of running A/C units.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Cocoa
They did a wonderful job installing the California shutters in my condo. My husband really liked them. He thought they looked better than he had imagined. We both love them!! The install team was professional yet friendly and made us feel comfortable during this project. If you’re thinking of having shutters installed, I’d definitely suggest calling these guys!
Here’s the link to their website: https://www.shuttersbywilliam.ca/
Check em out:
For more info please contact me via email: [email protected]
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl is another type of window covering manufactured in many different sizes, shapes, colors, textures, designs, and materials. Most vinyl windows today are either frameless glass block windows or roll top blinds. As far as quality vinyl is concerned, it tends to hold up better than other types of vinyl window treatments like roller shades because they do not rub or flap against the wall. If you install the same size frameless glass blocks in each corner of every windows and then hang them from the middle, this will effectively reduce the amount of stress put onto the corner joints.
If you are planning to buy a house in the near future please check out these products:
We will keep updating this page monthly, providing information and tips on installing various types of California shutters. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Youtube for updated updates. Thank you for reading.
#bestcalshutters #californiashutters #installationtechniques #windowcoverings2019
These websites are owned and operated independently and are not endorsed or approved by Shutter Depot® or Lunt International®, Inc. Any trademarks displayed on this web site are the property of their respective owners. Copyright Notice · Terms of Service · Contact Us · Privacy Information · Feedback · Advertising Disclosure · AdChoices
Copyright 2018 Shutter Depot® / Lunt International®, Inc. All rights reserved.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
What makes our CA SHUTTERS stand out? We manufacture premium quality California Shutters. Our customers don’t just get great looks…they save money and enhance their homes or offices. All these amazing benefits stem from superior materials used for manufacturing our custom shuttering system. Made in USA, California Shutter Products are among some of the most durable window treatments available today.
For example, they provide protection against hurricanes and strong winter blizzards. Many people choose California Shutters because they prevent water infiltration when used around gutters. If you have mold issues, a homeowner simply uses an anti-mold layer that protects existing paintwork. Even better, those who install California shutters benefit financially, saving hundreds annually on heating & cooling costs.
In short, California Shutters work for homeowners and businesses both—whether you install them yourself or hire experts to handle the job. In fact, we often recommend installing multiple layers of shutters for maximum efficiency and value. The key to choosing a good fit for your property is knowing the difference between California Shutters made specifically for hurricane impact resistance and shutters found elsewhere on the market. The first step towards finding the perfect California Shutters is evaluating different types of exterior windows installed in your house or commercial space. Then, learn about our other shutter systems and determine whether they would be suitable for your particular project. Finally, take advantage of our complimentary design consultation service and talk us through your ideas to see how we can customize California Shutters for your specific needs.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
California Shutters come in many shapes and sizes and while some homeowners prefer the timeless classic look others like modern designs. This guide gives a detailed explanation of all the California shutter options to help determine your perfect fit. Whether you’re interested in Colonial Style, English Tudor, French Countryside, Prairie Modern, Ranch House, Traditional Arts & Crafts, Mediterranean, Contemporary Design, Elegant Rustic, Transitional Designs, Spanish Mission Revival, Dutch Colonials, Scandinavian, Cape Cod Houses, Victorian Homes or American Eclectic, these posts will provide tips on selecting the appropriate California Shutter for every homeowner’s needs. If you would like to read our complete article “Choosing Your Perfect California Shutting” please click HERE.
There are several things you’ll discover once you’ve completed reading these blogs:
1. These posts cover everything related to your window covering project in great detail.
2. These articles include step by step information describing how to remove old shutters, install your preferred choice, find a qualified installer and get paid for your efforts.
3. All posts are written in layman terms which makes it easier for both novices and veterans to understand.
4. We offer FREE SHUTTERS to anyone wanting to take advantage of our products. No credit card required! Your $500+ cash back bonus is just waiting for you. That’s true 100% guaranteed, risk-free payment in exchange for a 2 week supply of high quality shutters made exclusively for us by a manufacturer known for excellence across Canada. Visit http://www.shutterstock.ca/gallery_video/watch/coconut-tree-dutch-colonial-style-home-shutters-12597836#id=1423405085&utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=Youtube_EmbedBuilderVideo
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
WHAT IS A SHUTTER?
Simply put? They keep light out while letting light in – keeping cool during hot summer months and warm air in during cold winter climates. For those unfamiliar, climate control happens because heat rises and cooler temperatures fall…thus cold winds blow down through windows and doors but warmer air gets trapped inside walls and floors without sunlight.
Warm air rising causes humidity to rise, making things damp. Cooler air drops, causing humidity to drop. So if we block our sun exposure in our houses, we lower humidity AND temperature. We save energy, reduce heating costs, save on air conditioning bills — and it feels great indoors.
WHY DOES ANYONE WANT CALIFORNIA LAMINATED WINDOWS & DOORS?
California LAM is made of two layers of glass laminated together. One layer is normal window glass. Then this outer piece of glass is overlaid with another special ultra thin material called Mylar film (the stuff balloons come printed on). Together these sheets of 2 materials form a strong barrier against wind gusts/lightning strikes (and other harmful environmental disasters). At night, mylar lets in some soft moon glow, allowing us to see outside and feel like we are living in nature (but still getting plenty of natural warmth/cooling). Plus, it helps repel bugs. It just looks better than regular vinyl and makes our houses feel healthier. And did i mention we get warm nights??
Just in 2016, almost half of Californian homeowners had already installed shutters…now, just 3 years later, nearly 70% of homes built after 2010 already have them.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We always provide FREE estimates and quotes, including free shipping anywhere within the United States. If your project requires anything beyond standard installations, please contact us first, so that we can determine which type of shute will work best for every situation.
If you are interested in finding out who else installs top notch custom shutters like ours we would love to hear about them in the comments below. Thank you ?
blog title: #DesigningFuture: The Future of Design Education
blog description: As technology continues to advance, the world around us changes — fast. Today, design seems like something people learn passively rather than actively through hands-on experience. From a design standpoint though, that’s exactly backwards—and this is why I’m making my own education.
section title: #1 Thing People Forget When Starting Their Career After College
blog content:# 1 thing people forget when starting their career after college:
#1. Your hands matter A lot. Learning digital design isn’t enough to get hired unless you’re able to sketch out concepts yourself (or you’ve got someone skilled). So if your school offers little to no art classes, take some extra time outside of class to practice. Even just taking a few hours each week at home might help if nothing else. Once you feel comfortable with paper drawing and sketches again, move forward. # 2. Be self-directed Think back on your favorite childhood TV show. Was it educational? No way! But did kids really watch shows in order to become experts? Absolutely. They watched everything until they could figure things out themselves.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”