Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Callaway’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Callaway, Florida. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Callaway Project
Callaway’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Callaway with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Callaway, Florida may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Callaway and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Callaway? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Callaway’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Callaway, Florida
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters are another popular choice and although most people assume that all types of vinyl are created equal, this is simply untrue.
Motorized California Shutters Callaway
Why Buy Online Instead Of Hiring A Professional Installer? Here is my take: If you live in Florida or Georgia and install yourself because you find someone cheaper than me then that should be fine but understand that you will most certainly lose sleep while installing these custom made products because your house could be burning down right now. Do yourself a favor and spend 10 minutes reading through this guide. It only takes 5 minutess to learn everything you ever wanted to know. Also know that I am providing professional installations services direct to customers across America for FREE. We offer the same service to local contractors who prefer not use third party manufacturers which would normally cost them $50-$100 per job. They get no commissions or incentive to sell shutters like us.
Shutters come standard with either manual(mechanical operation), electric powered (electric opener/closer), solar remote operated (remote control via smartphone) or biodegradable adhesive tape (non-electrical). Our standard biodegrade adhesive tape is 3M™ Scotchcast® Double sided Tape, which offers exceptional strength properties and is non-hazardous, eco friendly, water proof, fire retardant, chemical resistant and tear resistant. We are proud of this material choice and how we design our products to work flawlessly with it. But this isn’t always possible depending upon building codes. Please check with your installer to see exactly what materials are allowed in your home state. Some states allow certain tapes and types of construction materials whereas others may restrict all forms of adhesives including ours and mandate an entirely different method of anchoring. In order to protect your investment please consult your local building department regarding what type and brand of adhesive should be used for your particular project(s). For instance, California mandates a self taping window film called “Sunshades” available from several companies for residential projects.
Callaway’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
[ad] [ad_2] [ad_3]
We encourage homeowners seeking information and/or assistance related to installing your specific California Shutters solution to always contact us first instead of relying solely on other companies’ recommendations since their interests lie elsewhere. If at anytime, you feel dissatisfied regarding anything associated with installing your custom callaway California window or door kit please simply reach out to us at 1-800-967-4236 for immediate resolution. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed & supported at no additional cost. No questions asked!!
About Us | Contact Us | Site Status | Terms Of Service | About Us | Disclaimer | Copyright | Sitemap
Best California Shutters Callaway
We’ll cover some of the most common questions we get from clients who are considering buying wood windows and shutter systems, including things like whether they should install themselves. If they do decide to DIY, which parts do they skip out on, and why.
And finally, this will go over the benefits and drawbacks of using different materials in your window project, like vinyl and aluminum.
In order to keep this guide updated, please feel free to submit comments on anything we missed, especially any other brands of shutters you would recommend. And if you find yourself needing help installing a wood shutter or window system, feel free to use my contact form here or just email me directly at [email protected] or visit us at http://www.shuttersbyshuttersboy.com/contact/.
Buy California Shutters Online
For many people installing shutters is a first time home improvement task which requires some research and planning. Most homeowners assume that hiring a pro will save them tons of headaches but that isn’t always true. Sometimes DIY projects turn into disasters and sometimes professionals end up being expensive if an error was made during construction. If you’re interested in saving yourself lots of headache and heartache we recommend going straight to a dealer who specializes in custom built homes where everything including windows, doors and siding is selected together as part of the same order. By doing this, you get exactly the products you ordered and no surprises along the way.
If you decide to go the DIY route, please keep these things in mind:
1. Get multiple quotes as prices vary widely depending on the type of project you’re working on.
2. Always check references for both dealers and contractors, especially if your project involves anything complicated like window replacement since a bad contractor could ruin the entire job costing you far more than just replacing the shutters themselves.
3. Ask questions! Don’t hesitate to ask whether something seems unusual, unclear, or doesn’t match what’s written on paper because most times they’ll gladly answer your question. And if they say “no problem” then take my word for it–there will be nothing else.
4. Be prepared ahead of time with detailed notes and pictures showing exactly what you’ve got and expect to pay. When dealing with professional tradesmen, it helps to bring someone along to help clarify expectations and communicate clearly.
5. Keep records. A great place to begin keeping track is via Excel sheets like those used for real estate transactions. Make note of every quote received; include cost breakdowns of materials, labor, permits, delivery, taxes, and other details; and use color codes to indicate which stage each component represents of the overall total.
6. Pay attention to the warranty terms. Some manufacturers offer lifetime warranties while others only cover parts and labor.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. Quality matters. We take pride in building beautiful products that stand the test of time.
3. Craftsmanship and design matter most. Every project must be executed with care and precision.
4. Innovation is key. Technology will continue to evolve rapidly, and we’ll be ready to meet those changes head on.
5. Collaboration makes everything better. When our team members collaborate together to bring ideas to life, nothing short of perfection awaits.
6. Customer satisfaction always comes first.
7. Integrity is core. We hold ourselves accountable to each other and to our community. We treat everyone with respect and dignity because these values define us. These beliefs guide our actions and decisions.
8. We care. It’s the reason why I am proud to call myself Shutterboy.
9. And finally, we are all better because of it.
We’d like to thank our customers for being part of our journey since 2015. Your loyalty inspires us to keep doing good things and making our dreams come true.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
In order to determine which type of California Shutters should match with your existing décor style, take a moment or two to consider your current living areas — especially those rooms where you spend most of your time each day. Think bathrooms, kitchens, offices, bedrooms and family/living spaces — whatever fits your lifestyle and needs the best. If possible, try to visualize yourself actually spending time inside these rooms each day; then consider what specific areas would benefit from certain styles, shapes, finishes, textures, dimensions, light patterns and colors. Also keep in mind the size of windows and sliding doors — they play an integral role in defining the overall character of the room. For example, if a bedroom windowsills aren’t visible, then perhaps a textured material could be used instead to enhance the view outside without obstructing natural lighting. Likewise, if you’ve got multiple large sliding doors leading to patios, decks, gardens, balconies and courtyards, then a California shuttering system that’s capable of blocking sunlight may not be necessary. Instead, perhaps you could use blinds, shades or curtains to control incoming light while still opening them wide during warm summer months.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Callaway
In this post I will be providing information about the different types of California Shutters available today, along with some general tips on choosing them and installing them correctly.
If you own a callaway home or condo and would like some help picking the perfect type and color of California Shutters for your home please feel free to contact me via email or phone at 916-621-0202 for further details regarding my service offerings.
For those who already own a house or apartment but haven’t yet installed California Shutters, here’s a little background.
There are several types of California Shutters and they vary widely in cost, quality, durability, ease of use and maintenance requirements. Some types are better suited than others to certain applications and climates and each type has advantages and disadvantages depending on the circumstances.
I’ll start by describing four common types and then provide some examples of homes and condos that could benefit from each type. After this brief overview, I’ll cover a few other considerations you should keep in mind when selecting which California Shutter to install.
1st Generation Vinyl/Wood Composite Shutters
Vinyl shutters are generally inexpensive to purchase, easy to clean, relatively quiet, durable, light weight, and can be manufactured using standard hardware. They’re typically sold without hinges because most people prefer sliding panels rather than hinged ones. If properly maintained and cared for, these shuttles will probably last for 10+ years.
They’re often considered the cheapest California Shutts because they’re usually less expensive than solid wooden shutters and don’t require professional installation. However, they tend to lack strength, flexibility, weather resistance, insulation value, and sound absorption properties that solid wood shutters possess. They can crack under high humidity conditions, they’re susceptible to warping and rot, and are easily damaged by water intrusion.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We hope you enjoyed today’s newsletter, but just remember — tomorrow is another day.
Thank you for reading; and feel free to share with friends and family who might be interested…and subscribe to get more content delivered each week. 🙂
If you’re already subscribed to receive regular emails, please confirm again by selecting the link provided above (or use the “Subscribe” box below). Thank you! And enjoy tomorrow. 🙂
Powered By Frontline Digital
This email was intended only for the named recipient(s) listed above and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient of this message and believe that reading, printing or forwarding this e-mail is prohibited, unauthorized or unlawful, then immediately delete this e-mail without opening it or taking any action in reliance upon its contents. Please note that spam filters cannot read your e-mails and therefore block most messages in advance. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our apologies that there had been no response to date. The following disclaimer sets forth the terms under which Frontline Digital will accept responsibility for the foregoing statements herein, including those made by employees, agents, consultants and contractors, in respect thereof, whether express or implied, oral or written, and regardless of cause, negligence, fraud, strict liability or otherwise. Unless expressly stated otherwise, no representation concerning these documents nor anything contained therein shall constitute a warranty either express or implied by law or equity. No license exists other than by implication and acceptance of the agreement hereto. Nothing herein constitutes legal advice except where required by statute.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
When closed, California shutters serve like blinds; allowing sunlight inside while blocking the view outside. When opened, however, California shutters work just like curtains. They allow visibility through and provide an alternative way to cover windows in certain situations. Depending upon the type of door or wall it covers, each shutter will cost anywhere from $6-$30 per panel – making installing this style of shade an excellent investment. Because of their high quality and ease of use, California shutters are becoming increasingly popular around the world!
So whether you live near a coastline or prefer living next to mountains, there’s something for everyone to love about the beauty of California Shutters.
If your home has a sliding glass patio doors, then California Shutters are a great solution to keep sun out whilst keeping heat in during summer months and vice versa when winter rolls in. If you wish to hide those glass walls behind your outdoor furniture, then California shutters offer protection against UV rays and rain without having to resort to ugly drapes or blinds. Additionally, many people enjoy being able to see ocean waves, birds fly through nature and stars shine bright above; yet still be protected from harsh sunlight and windy weather conditions. So no matter what type of situation you find yourself in, make sure to call upon the experts at Shutter Boys®for help in selecting the perfect California Shutts for your specific space.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We understand that every home is unique; and each client’s needs differ. So we strive to provide each customer with custom options to achieve the desired aesthetic effect they seek while maintaining affordability.
Whether you’re considering installing custom shutters for your current home, condo, apartment building, or office space, Shutter Boys can help get the job done efficiently, effectively and affordably.
Our promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Prices
Here’s just some examples of what our customers say about us…
“I had my house built back in 2014 with windows that were old, drafty, and ugly… I decided that it was time to update them. After searching through numerous websites and calling several companies, no one could come close to offering me the same great service I received from Shutter Boy!”- John C.
“This company was extremely professional. They came out quickly, gave good estimates, did exactly what they said they would, and left the place clean.” – Mary K.
“After seeing the photos I took of the inside of my bathroom after the work was completed, I’m amazed at how different and beautiful the whole thing looks. Thanks for doing a fabulous job.” – Jennifer L.
If you’d like additional information regarding Shutter Boys’ services or any other questions about our business feel free to contact us anytime. If you prefer emailing us please use this link: https://goo.gl/forms/jY8vJ6Z2w3Q9nx4a1. Or visit our website at www.shutterboystechcorporation.com.
Thank you for visiting, hope to hear from you soon.- David W.
Cost of California Shutters in Callaway Florida
California Shutters are extremely versatile additions to homes and commercial buildings everywhere. They enhance your home appearance while offering protection against sun damage. They are available in many designs, styles, colors, sizes, and materials to match almost anything.
So whether you want natural beauty or functional protection, California shutters are a great way to achieve both.
For example, consider installing a privacy screen or adding blinds to block distracting sunlight during summer months. A window covering can help reduce air conditioning use during hot summers. While windows provide ample light inside, shutting them at night helps keep heat in at times when energy bills go down. If you live in Southern climates, be prepared to pay higher prices because of it. But regardless of which climate, shutters are always worth consideration!
Now lets talk some specifics:
• Wood Blinds – Wood blinds are made from multiple layers of plywood and wooden slats. Their color options include white, gray and tan/brown shades. These shutters offer a very smooth style. Some varieties come equipped with hardware. Others rely on fasteners.
• Vinyl Blinds – Vinyl blinds are among the most popular residential window coverings available today and they continue to grow in popularity. Most vinyl blinds feature a high contrast design to bring attention away from unsightly view outside your windows. And since most models come without hardware, simply sliding the blinds together for closing purposes is enough.
• Roller Shades – Roller shades are probably one of the easiest alternatives to buy. Once purchased, roller shades just hang in place on the track. No tools required! However, roller shades differ in quality and design than the standard style of vertical blinds. Many rollers are designed specifically for commercial environments and are often custom fit to meet specific needs.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”