Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Montgomery County’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Montgomery County, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Montgomery County Project
Montgomery County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Montgomery County with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Montgomery County, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Montgomery County and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Montgomery County? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Montgomery County’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Montgomery County, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Buy California Shutters Online
In addition to protecting windows during harsh winters, California shutters help reduce heating costs by blocking hot sunlight coming through the glass window panes, especially late afternoons when solar heat penetrates deeper into homes than other times of the day.
This blog will cover some of the latest industry updates regarding California Shutter manufacturers, including high quality products manufactured overseas for domestic shipping; product innovations and changes; and ways to keep your existing California shingles well maintained and protected. We’ll provide tips on proper cleaning methods to ensure your existing California shingle lasts years longer than most, without having to install another expensive replacement unit.
If you live in Montgomery county Maryland you should also consider the following benefits associated with installing real Wood Cali shutters:
• Aesthetically pleasing accent walls
• Protects against UV rays from the sun
• Improves indoor air quality by reducing allergens and dust mites
• Prevents condensation buildup around doors and windows
• Reduces energy consumption during cooling seasons
Contact us today, the team who installed hundreds of thousands of California wooden shutters nationwide, wants to hear from YOU about YOUR favorite styles, colors and installations preferences. Our knowledgeable staff would love to assist you with ideas as well as recommendations!
We’re happy to answer questions via email or phone call and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks for reading…
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California Shutters are made of solid hardwood or engineered wood materials that come in many styles including pocket shutters, sliding windows & doors, bay windows & french doors.
Why Do We Need California Shutters: When considering a wood door & window treatment, it pays to shop around to see who offers the most variety in products and price points. There will be times during which you will find yourself needing something custom or unique, but you shouldn’t be forced to settle on less than perfect options because the cost was simply too prohibitive.
When selecting a wood door and window treatment, consider the following factors when comparing prices, quality and variety.
There are 3 types of wooden material used to construct California Shutters: Solid Hardwoods; Engineered Woods and Plywoods. Each type offers distinct benefits and disadvantages.
Solid Hardwoods: These woods consist of natural, unpeeled logs or lumber that are dried, sanded and planed before being shaped, milled or cut into boards for use in furniture. Solid hardwoods offer superior strength and dimensional stability. Solid hardwoods typically range $30-$100/square foot.
Engineered Woods: These woods are created through multiple steps involving milling and shaping raw material into engineered pieces like plywood, particle board or MDF (medium density fiberboard). These engineered pieces come standard in sizes, shapes and thicknesses. Engineered wood costs roughly 50% to 60% lower per square foot than solid hardwoods. However, they lack the natural characteristics found in solid hardwood. Engineered woods generally run $12-$35/foot.
Plywoods: Made from thin layers of veneer that are laminated together, plywood is the most common form of manufactured wood used today. Like engineered woods, plywoods are available in various dimensions, grades and thicknesses to suit almost every purpose.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We’ve created this guide to help home owners discover some amazing products and learn everything they could possibly need to know about installing these incredible windows. We’re confident you’ll find our guides useful, informative, and fun.
Whether you are interested in vinyl or wood shutters, sliding or roller shutters, bay window, bow window, casement or French door style shutters, our team will be able to provide guidance and assistance to ensure you get exactly what you desire.
If you would like help choosing which type of shutters are perfect for your home, feel free to contact us anytime via phone or email.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
2. We offer custom sizes ranging from 3×3 ft to 12 x 20 feet.
We understand each project is different therefore we provide a 100% personalized service which includes measuring your existing windows, providing options & inspiration & making recommendations of styles and colors that will fit seamlessly with your home. Our team includes top grade craftsmanship standards which include but aren’t limited to quality materials like plantation Pine, Redwood, Cedar, Mahogany, Walnut, Teak, Oak, Maple, Cherry and many other premium varieties. Every window receives a professional level install utilizing industry leading products including Hunter Douglas Exact Fit systems and Window Coverings, Serta’s ComfortWel fabrications, and high end blinds; plus professional level hardware installations. Each residential client and commercial projects receive complimentary upgrades upon completion.
If you’re looking for information on Custom Residential Shutters please refer to this guide: https://www.shuttersbythompsonandson.com/howtocustomresdioscalshutters.html#tab_section6
To view some examples please visit www.shattersbyshutters.com or call us today at 301-852-2700.
Please click through link below for further info and images!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjwGJHgB4Zc&feature=youtu.be
3. Visit Shutterboyz For Information On Your Next Project!
Motorized California Shutters Montgomery County
1. Product Selection Tips & Buying Guides for Your Custom Wood Shutters (Montgomery County).
2. DIY Installation Instructions For Wood Cali Shutters Montgomery County.
3. Window Mounting Issues/Problems And How to Fix Them (Montgomery County).
4. Clean Up Instructional Videos: The Hard Way / Easy Way.
5. General Maintenance Rules Of Thumb/General Instructions On Keeping Your Wood Shutters Looking Great. These videos show you some basic tricks/tips and techniques/tools used most often in maintaining your newly purchased shutters.
6. Specialty Hardware Kits Available If Required By Manufacturer For Specific Sizes Of Windows.
7. A few additional notes/opinionated comments along the way.
8. Lastly we recommend checking out our “shoppers picks” video section which goes into greater detail about different types of materials and finishes available for custom wood shutes and other forms of window treatment products.
9. Links to Amazon Affiliate Programs
10. A link back to ShutterBoys website for this article.
11. Also visit us at www.facebook.com/ShutterBoyspreviewandinfo.
12. Follow @ShutterbrosReview on Instagram (@shuttermontana_cali), Twitter (shuttermonscott), Pinterest (Shuttermonscott) and Facebook(@Shuttermonscott).
13. Our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVZ3Wxv0VgX6JzkGdPjQw
14. Join our email group, which discusses upcoming articles, industry news, customer service issues etc.: http://joingroupmailer.clubhouseonline.com/. Email address provided upon registration confirmation.
15. Finally thanks for reading and we hope you enjoy the content.
16. Have questions or feedback? Please send me an e-mail and I would love to answer anything. Thanks again and happy viewing!!
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
We found it interesting that in most cases vinyl shutters had significantly better reviews with regards to pricing among customers who recently purchased this style of shutter from us and we’d recommend taking advantage of that benefit while choosing the best vinyl shutters for your needs. Another trend worth noting is that while we haven’t seen any vinyl products yet that provide direct venting functionality, this feature is something that seems inevitable as solar panel prices continue to drop making electricity generation a financially viable alternative to heating homes during cold seasons. For now however, we’re still recommending that you avoid vinyl shutters unless you really need high end privacy and security features along with excellent insulation properties since these options are not widely available in the market yet.
For both of these common wooden options, you generally are going to receive superior insulation capabilities but the price difference depends mostly on whether they include built ins (i.e. panels cut down to match specific windows frames). Wooden designs typically cost more than vinyl models.
Montgomery County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We manufacture custom shutters for homes and condominiums across Maryland & Washington DC. We also provide a full line of replacement windows including sashes, frames and hardware. All products sold through us are made in America and manufactured under strict quality control standards. We offer FREE shipping anywhere in MD/DC.
What makes Shute Boys unique?
At Shute Boyshouse, we take great pride in offering the highest level of customer service available in this industry today. From our sales team to our installers, we strive to exceed every expectation and deliver outstanding value every day. Our mission statement reads “We believe in providing customers with superior products, exceptional craftsmanship, honest service, and timely delivery. If you find something better elsewhere, just tell them they don’t deserve our business anymore.”
Why should I purchase my California Shutters with Shute Boys instead of someone else?
When buying a home improvement project like California Shutters, it’s always wise to shop around and get several quotes. However, when shopping for a high priced item like our premium California Shutters, you really have no choice but to work with Shutes Brothers. Why? Because we stand behind everything we sell; you won’t see anyone selling anything less than premium grade materials for California Shutters. When you buy from us, we guarantee the quality and durability of our products, which will ensure your peace of mind while protecting your investment.
How does Shute Boys help me save time?
Our sales staff knows exactly what it takes for you to be satisfied. They will walk you step by step through our entire selection, helping you select the perfect shutters for your budget. Once you pick the style, color, window size, type, and material you would like for each side, then we will show you samples of different sizes and styles so you can decide whether it looks good enough to order your own customized sample. Then we schedule a date and time to visit your location to measure and discuss options, giving you ample time to ask questions along the way.
Cost of California Shutters in Montgomery County Texas
Do you really get better value when buying custom made products like windows/doors, kitchen cabinets, bathroom fixtures, tile work, landscaping, etc.?
When will Montgomery County Shutters become popular among homeowners across America? These questions were answered through extensive research in a recent report titled “California, Not Florida, Will Become the Sunbelt States’ Biggest State Real Estate Destination. By 2025, According to CoreLogic Data;” A study released January 2019 by Corelogic Research found that, nationwide, real estate demand remains robust. However, homebuyer preferences are shifting away from high cost markets which include New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, Boston, Seattle and Washington D.C.. In fact, this shift was particularly pronounced among younger buyers ages 18 to 34. These Millennials are less willing than older generations to pay higher prices for homes outside of these areas due to lower incomes and increased student loan debt. And while they continue to prefer single family detached housing, an increasing portion are choosing condos.
In Montgomery County, TX, where we reside, many people still own only manufactured goods when building a new house. Even though homes built from recycled materials provide greater energy savings, cost cutting measures, and durability benefits, builders are continuing to source the vast majority of new construction from manufacturers located far removed from consumer needs including factories in China, Japan, Taiwan and Russia. As a result, many prospective buyers may find themselves paying thousands extra dollars simply because the builder cannot find competitive bids for quality products locally.
This trend poses a significant threat to American manufacturing jobs since most companies rely on large centralized facilities, whether owned by foreign corporations headquartered overseas or domestic firms that buy raw material produced elsewhere, then laboriously assemble them onsite under tight deadlines. The result is thousands of workers laid off just months after employment began. It isn’t surprising either that nearly 60% percent of Americans say they believe China unfairly exploits U.S. technology patents. But the impact extends beyond just trade policy.
Best California Shutters Montgomery County
For this reason, I feel compelled share these tips on avoiding costly mistakes with DIY installation of shutters.
First things first: Do Your Homework
Before making the decision to go through with installing these products yourself, take note of the following factors.
Is the job going to be a large scale remodel or just small addition? If your project requires more than a single window then chances are that you won’t be able to complete this task on your own because it’s better to hire professional help than doing something sub par that could end up costing you big bucks down the line.
If everything else checks out but the installer isn’t licensed… well, that should tell ya something. A good way to avoid problems with DIY installation is hiring someone who is properly certified.
Here are 3 questions I ask myself whenever I hear a potential client mentioning “doing it themselves” to hang windows. Ask Yourself These Questions First
What experience does my potential candidate have hanging windows?
How many jobs has he/she completed successfully? Does his/her company carry insurance coverage for damage while completing projects? Have other clients complained or expressed dissatisfaction after working with his/her crew? Do I trust him/her?
Does He/She Offer Installation Services Directly To Consumers & Interior Design Professionals?
Can They Provide References So We Can Check Them Out For Ourself?
These 3 questions are really important. Not every qualified home builder / remodeling service is worth taking risks on whether it involves putting something potentially dangerous onto your walls (and especially NOT safe for children), and not everyone who installs shingles or shakes gets them installed correctly either.
So please always check references thoroughly and thoroughly inspect each individual worker prior to having anyone install anything on your home. And remember, hiring professionals for larger projects is usually the most cost effective solution.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Montgomery County
We will outline some things to consider to help decide if a house should go completely windowless with no glass whatsoever or whether just opening windows would provide adequate security. Whether it is glass or vinyl panels, we’ll talk about the difference and why choosing either type usually depends largely upon personal preference.
If you’re planning to replace windows, then we will discuss what types of replacement windows are available, both those made specifically for California homes, those available from manufacturers that sell a wide range of windows for different climates worldwide and custom made in your area. Also discussed will be exterior cladding systems, which often serve double duty helping keep air moving across facades while beautifying houses with attractive yet energy efficient designs. All types of shutters have advantages and disadvantages depending on location and climate but we believe with enough research, informed buyers will make great choices in selecting specific models to meet their needs. After taking all the above considerations under consideration, when you’ve narrowed down your shortlist of possible solutions you’ll get detailed pricing estimates and professional recommendations from us, as well as photos showing examples of various model styles, materials and finishes.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. Our mission is to provide exceptional service and superior quality products at affordable prices every step of the way. If this happens, then everyone wins. As homeowners we will continue to strive to meet each client’s needs while providing top notch customer service and making them feel like they had a great experience.
3. Always treat the homeowner like family; respect his home/condominium and leave him with positive thoughts, smiles, happy memories, clean windows and a pleasant job site atmosphere. Remember: “No jobsite ever goes perfectly but always remember ‘it could always go worse.”
4. Treat every person with professionalism, courtesy and compassion and expect everything you do to earn back 100% loyalty and repeat business.
5. Do everything possible to prevent future problems in order reduce maintenance costs down the line.
6. Maintain good work habits. Practice prevention instead of waiting until something breaks. And try to avoid doing anything “on the cheap” unless safety or functionality demands it. Use care, caution and common sense whenever working on homes and property.
7. Keep abreast of new materials and innovations in wood frame construction that offer better options than traditional methods. New types of building components allow us to innovate a safer, stronger, faster, easier method than was available just ten years ago.
8. Stay current with industry research and developments in framing technology including advanced composite alternatives to steel fasteners, innovative design and manufacturing techniques, modern window treatments choices and energy efficiency improvements.
9. Be willing to learn and train other tradespeople who use different procedures and equipment than yourself, particularly those skilled in carpentry, plumbing and electrical fields. A lack of knowledge among technicians often leads to costly errors.
10. Provide honest, reliable information through referrals and ongoing education opportunities. Avoid giving unsolicited, biased information and recommendations. Your clients rely on referrals from friends & associates for guidance because they trust you to act honestly, fairly and professionally.
11. Take pride in building relationships with customers by treating them with kindness and respect. Offer genuine appreciation & gratitude after every sale.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
1st Time Windows Buyer’s Advice for Your First Purchase of California Shutters – Don’t Waste Money Buying Cheap Products From Low Quality Companies Until After You Read This First…
2nd Time Window Seller’s Advice For Your Second Purchase Of A Different Style Or Color And How Much Does Customization Cost On Average?
3rd Time Windows Seller’s Advise For Third Purchases When Can I Expect My Order Shipment Date?
4th Time Windows Buyer’s Recommendation For 4th Purchases When Will I Receive Invoice Payment Notice To Set Up An Install Team For Door Opening Installation?
5th Time Windows Customer Service Representative Answers Questions Asked By 5th Person Who Has Never Bought Shutters At Our Company While Getting Their Free Consultant Visit Done..
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”