Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Katy’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Katy, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Katy Project
Katy’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Katy with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Katy, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Katy and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Katy? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Katy’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Katy, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in Katy Texas
2. For vinyl shutters in 22 ounce paint grade PVC material, the costs for installation averages around $50/window. If aluminum shingles are installed over these windows, then typical installation would be $30/per window; however this price varies widely. Vinyl windows can range from $25-$45 dollars each depending on the quantity required.
3. A popular choice among homeowners today is Wood Shading products which usually consists of wood lumber attached vertically to plywood sheets that cover most areas of the home exterior up until garage doors. These types of shades will increase property value because they represent quality and craftsmanship. Typical prices are ranging from $65-$375 dollars per unit and requires little maintenance unless exposed to sunlight.
4. Another great solution for keeping cool air inside during summer months are High Bay Blinds typically made from aluminum frames covered either with fabric or plastic slats. Installation prices vary but most are between $300-$600 dollars per bay depending on size requirements.
5. When choosing your specific style of shade, look closely at the different brands available to ensure that you purchase a well known reputable company like Shutterboys. Also consider choosing multiple colors to provide versatility throughout certain parts of the house rather than just relying on one color at once per part of the home.
6. One final tip for selecting the perfect shade is to not only select a high gloss coating versus matte or satin finishes. Most people who live in climates with extreme heat like Houston Texas prefer glossy surfaces since they reflect light back towards the sun thereby reducing glare and energy bills while maintaining privacy protection against unwanted visitors peeking through blinds.
7. Lastly remember that not only does the proper selection of a shade improve comfort levels but it improves curb appeal along the street frontage and increases resale values of homes.
8. Our recommendation is to get started early and call us now to schedule a Free Consultation 713-892-0161. We offer custom installations for clients near Houston TX including Spring, Cypress and Sugar Land area residents.
Katy’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
When choosing shutters this guide should help narrow down which type would work best for your home while being aesthetically pleasing in keeping with the feel of your space and style!
We have put together some great information below to get started and provide a little background knowledge regarding each door category. We hope that after reading this article they will decide to talk with us about making the decision themselves. Please remember that although you can always call Shutterboy’s customer service team who will come to install them for you and handle any questions during the sales period, if you contact us via phone or email, then no guarantee exists that someone will answer the email/phone and respond within 24 hours. If something happens to take longer than the standard response timeframe, please understand that we cannot respond back until things slow down again. This ensures that we still keep our customers happy and that they receive good service every day without putting pressure on our employees.
Katy’s Top 3 California Shutters Manufacturers that were chosen in 2018 & 2019
These are only some of the names of companies listed above but we wanted to use these examples because they offer our most popular products. These manufacturers have a strong track record of building quality windows and providing outstanding installations. They continue to innovate so that everything gets better each year.
If it sounds like you have found the perfect fit for yourself and are ready to order your custom ordered shutters, click “add to cart” and enter discount codes (shown below). Our experienced installer staff will personally reach out to schedule a consultation visit with you to go over all of the details, discuss pricing options and ensure that you are 100% satisfied. After meeting face to face with you, our friendly, knowledgeable, certified technicians can be seen measuring, cutting and installing the actual shutters for your project.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wood California Shutters: Made from solid pieces of timber, wood California shutters offer a classic look while helping keep heat and cooling costs down; they come standardised sizes and styles which makes them great value for homeowners who like the idea of timber shutters without having to worry about fitting individual panels together themselves. These shutters will usually stay put thanks to an easily-attached system of brackets and/or special weatherproof adhesive strips (although these aren’t always necessary). They’re available in multiple colours allowing you to customise the style or colour scheme of your windows to match your décor perfectly. Most importantly though they’ll help reduce energy bills through reducing UV penetration inside homes and protecting against heat loss outside during hot summers. However wooden California shutters won’t necessarily improve airflow (i.e. air conditioning efficiency) unless specially designed to do so. If you’d prefer a simpler design in terms of maintenance you may prefer cheaper, less professional looking options such as faux wood shutters made from particleboard, chipboard, plywood, MDF board and similar materials. Faux wood shutters are often the cheapest types and can still provide plenty of sun protection. When buying faux wood shutters try and get something with a good finish. The best way to check the quality of your new shutters is by testing the products yourself first. Wooden California Shutters tend to cost significantly more than other forms of window coverings because they contain higher grade timber; however these shutters tend to be more expensive upfront due to material wastage incurred during production and shipping. Vinyl California Shutters are perfect if you like the clean lines of modern architectural designs yet dislike the labour intensive task of building bespoke timber frames to fit each panel size individually as vinyl California shutts tend to include prefabricated frame kits which are generally easier to install than those for traditional timber California shutters. While it’s true that vinyl California Shutters are relatively cheap, they lack the visual appeal and durability of their wood counterparts for many people.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
If that sounds good, then keep reading. We will tell you everything you should consider when buying, installing, replacing or repairing California shutters.
WHY SHOULD I USE CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Many homeowners prefer to use California shutters because they have several benefits including being energy efficient and attractive. But why should anyone install them instead of traditional blinds? Well, firstly, these types of blinds offer more control than regular blinds. For example, they block sunlight completely without letting in any light whatsoever which could be harmful especially to kids and pets who spend most of their times inside homes like bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms et cetera. And secondly, shutters help protect and beautify spaces from the harsh rays of sun and rain.
WHAT CAN DO WITH THEM?
Shutters work great for many things such as; home offices, children’s playrooms, dormitories, garages & sheds, patios, porches, decks, balconies, bathrooms and other areas where people spend most of their time indoors. Shuttering helps protect walls from scratches and dents caused by constant contact with sharp items like furniture legs. Also, they add beauty and style to your space. If you decide to go through with this, be aware of a few things:
– Make sure you buy high quality shutters made only from real wood. Never purchase cheap ones since they aren’t sturdy enough to endure rough weather conditions and may become damaged easily. California shutters usually cost around $500-$1000 depending on size, design, material used, type of shutters chosen and overall appearance. Some companies charge extra fees if you order customized designs. However, custom shutters are expensive because custom orders take longer to produce so expect price increases once they reach manufacturing stages.
– Always measure your existing openings carefully before choosing a suitable model for installation purposes.
Motorized California Shutters Katy
We offer several different shutter systems that use motors instead of hand crank mechanisms. These include vertical track shutters, which move horizontally along tracks; horizontal slider shutters, which slide vertically down rails; and sliding panel shutters, which slide sideways across opening panels. Many of these options allow you to adjust the direction, speed, and timing easily via remote controls or smartphone apps.
California Climb Down Technology:
Many manufacturers provide options for “climbing” functionality — meaning they add an extra feature where the door opens in both directions without requiring manual intervention when approaching from either side. California Climb Down products can be installed manually, but most homeowners prefer to install them while the house is still under construction, saving labor costs later on.
Remote Control Solutions:
Most California Climb Down products come standard with a wireless controller, allowing customers to operate the system using remote controls. However, customers who already own other remotely controlled accessories for their HVAC system, garage opener, security camera or lighting control gear can often retrofit those components to work with California Climb Down shutters. We recommend checking compatibility first though. Also note that some older models come in wired versions only.
Lighter Materials & Designs:
In addition to being easier to clean than typical aluminum patio doors, lighter materials and designs help reduce energy consumption thanks to less friction during operation. Most modern California Climb Down products are built using lightweight composite materials and feature sleek contours and colors that blend seamlessly in almost every décor style imaginable.
What Makes Us Different From Other Companies?:
Here at Shutterboyz® we’ve got years of experience delivering high quality California Shutters solutions to homeowners nationwide, including projects around Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth and Austin areas.
Buy California Shutters Online
Not only that but, depending on your taste and desires, shutters can be used as decorative accents, practical furniture pieces, or home/interior design accessories; however, many people still use them simply because they’re versatile and functional.
In addition to being stylish, these covers block noise while helping maintain temperature inside homes and offices.
And this isn’t just a trend anymore? In recent years, some homeowners have begun installing California shutters in order to enjoy improved energy savings and aesthetics. Today, shutters come in numerous designs and styles including solid color options like white, natural oak, mahogany, cherry, cedar, and other woods. Moreover, shutter manufacturers offer specialty products like faux shutters, blinds, vertical blinds, roller shades/drapes, Roman shade fabric, pleated curtains, sheers, honeycomb panels, roman louvers, and venetian blinds along with different frame materials and finishes.
This means you should consider the following factors before selecting a type of covering for your Houston house or condo:
What style will match the rest of the décor? Some shutters are better suited than others for certain rooms. For example, casement and sectional windows feature horizontal slats which allow light through while providing added shading. They work great for adding interest and curb appeal to patios and decks. Another thing to keep in mind: you could install French doors over sliding patio doors and hang slatted shutters in front of them, thereby blocking views while allowing sunlight in. However, most customers prefer hanging French door shutters in front of exterior opening windows due to space constraints around doors. If choosing custom made shutters, ensure that the size is suitable for your openings.
Do you have any mold issues or moisture problems? Your gut feeling won’t hurt either way. Mold growth causes musty odors and discoloration, and humidity levels above 70% increase the risk of mildew development.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
California Shutts are a popular choice among homeowners because these windows offer exceptional privacy and security, beauty, energy efficiency and affordability. But even though most people consider California Shutts a “proper thing” for homes, sometimes it just isn’t practical- especially after seeing the cost of premium shutters vs the lower priced versions. When I say lower priced ones, don’t expect them to work as well as higher end shutters; the difference lies largely in the materials used versus those of premium brands. Most manufacturers use cheaper types of material that aren’t as sturdy or durable than other companies. Because of poor quality, you could potentially encounter issues like warped frames, sagging tracks and doors that won’t stay closed during high winds or severe weather conditions. Not only would having problems with these things be problematic for yourself but your guests as well. So if you are considering installing cheap shutters, please take care of yourself first and check whether you really NEED them. Then, focus your search on finding the perfect fit for YOUR house instead of settling for something that seems fine. And remember, good luck choosing between different models since the differences are often subtle or non existent. In this guide, we cover everything including history behind the curtains, materials used, tips for picking the ideal model, pros and cons and DIY guides for measuring correctly.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
1. Privacy, Privacy & More Privacy — The days of double layered windows for every nook and cranny of a house are officially gone; now homeowners use curtains and blinds to screen everything from the front door to private bedrooms. While some folks stick to traditional blackout shades, other types of screens are seeing greater popularity these days. One example is “curtains” made from thin vinyl panels attached vertically to wall studs, which allow light but block views inside rooms like bathrooms and kitchens. Another trend involves retractable curtain systems designed to pull down from the ceiling during cold winter months and fold flat against walls during warm summer nights. Of course, some homes simply go without screening altogether, relying instead on large glass doors to keep neighbors safe while letting in plenty of sunlight. But the reality is that everyone wants to live near someone who has curtains covering her bedroom windows.
2. Modern Designs Come Back Stronger Than Ever — If you’re thinking back to when curtains were considered novelties rather than everyday fixtures, then chances are good that a few decades’ worth of advancements in technology and materials have left those bulky drapes feeling dated. Fortunately, modern design concepts are returning more often thanks to manufacturers working to update old styles or incorporate cutting edge products to create something totally different. For instance, the classic Roman shade is coming back strong thanks to a resurgence of interest in the rich historical aesthetics that inspired the style in the first place. Meanwhile, innovative designs incorporating slats instead of fabric are making their way onto the mainstream market.
Best California Shutters Katy
California Shutter Products and Industry Snapshot:
Here is a snapshot of some of the most popular products sold across the country since 2015 according to our customer base:
(Source: Shutterboy’s own industry source).
Top 7 Most Popular Models Sold Across US Since 2017. (This image shows only those shutters which have sold a minimum of 75,000 units, but note that these numbers reflect cumulative unit sell through since January 1st 2015. As noted above, each shingle represents the average sales amount of 25–50,000 units. So you could buy several shingles together and still get access to many other desirable brands!)
So why should Californians care about what is going on elsewhere? Because they often face different climates than those on the East Coast and Southwestern states. Even though California typically gets colder months than Texas, Florida, New York and Georgia, it also experiences hotter temperatures in the summer during July, August and September in almost every region except the Central Valley. Many homeowners in warm climate areas use blinds and shades to block sunlight while keeping cool air flowing around them in the warmer seasons. Blinds offer privacy without blocking light (which makes light come through windows), plus they provide ventilation. Shades offer complete control over how bright outside lights shine through walls. Either type of window coverings offers better energy efficiency, because they allow natural lighting inside rooms through wide windows rather than darkening spaces with heavy drapes or curtains. But California homebuyers must carefully consider the weather conditions for most regions. Many people assume they can just move down south or east to escape snow storms and extreme heat, especially when building in hot zones, but the truth is that living in sunny climes isn’t always ideal for everyone.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Katy
When installing shutters, keep in mind that they are installed over framing members and walls of the house. Therefore proper planning should be carried out first. If you know exactly what type of frame the wall is made of, then you will have a better idea of what material needs to be used for each step.
We recommend choosing the correct hardware such as hinges, latches, locksets, or other accessories depending on whether you prefer sliding windows or hinged doors. These pieces of hardware can greatly affect the way the window looks while opening and closing and how much work it takes to open/close them. Hinges are usually easier to use and slide than latch systems; therefore for most customers who buy shutters we suggest choosing hinge style instead of lockable ones which tend to be heavier and harder to operate. This guide is intended for homeowners as well as professional installers. For those interested, please check out our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/shuttersbyboyz).
For the project to run smoothly and avoid delays, make sure you take the following precautions:
1. Read the instruction manual carefully. Most manufacturers include a detailed instruction book with every kit. Make sure you read it thoroughly before starting the job.
2. Keep the materials organized and ready for assembly prior to starting the job.
3. Do not forget about safety measures like wearing gloves, eye protection, masks, earplugs, dust mask and protective clothing.
4. Be prepared to spend extra hours working on small details that would normally only take seconds to complete.
5. Avoid doing multiple jobs at once because it could cause problems.
6. Leave enough space around the area being worked on for people and equipment so no accidents happen. Remember to remove everything that blocks doorways or entrances to rooms that aren’t currently under construction.
7. When cutting metal work harden blades properly after sharpening them. Also remember that the blade must be wet and cold when applied to prevent damage to surfaces and surrounding areas.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
A house should always begin life naked, just like baby meekus did back then. When it does, it tends to find things like the sun coming through windows, doors, skylights, cracks around pipes, windowsills, roof edges — all those places with glass, as well as other materials inside — tend to get hot enough to burn skin. A lot, depending on the window material. And unless the homeowner wants to spend lots of cash (which they really shouldn’t) there isn’t anything they can install to prevent that from happening. We call these “blind spots” because blind spots aren’t the only thing causing them to happen and some homeowners will use non-traditional shades or curtains to block light from getting to certain areas…but, then they end up blocking light from the rest of the house, which ruins the whole point of putting in shade in the first place. Most people understand this concept without saying anything since they simply haven’t thought about it until after buying/installing a bunch of blinds.
In today’s post, we are going to take a good long look at the most common California Shutter types and discuss why different styles and brands perform better than others according to specific needs. Hopefully this saves you headaches down the road trying to figure things out yourself. Once again, keep in mind that this entire post is geared towards folks living in the Central U.S., but many of the same concepts apply elsewhere as far as climate and weather conditions go. Our main focus here is California, specifically Southern, Northern, and Coastal parts of California.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
If you live near Houston, Texas but prefer wood shutters, check out our Texas Made Wood Shutters. We offer many different styles including French Country Shutts, Crafted Shutter Kits & Custom Shutters. If you like, we can even install them at no charge.
In Houston we have seen some amazing remodeled condos come down and go back up again after installing our high quality shutters. Check out these examples below:
We are proud to announce that in addition to our popular wood shutters, we’ve expanded our shutters offerings to include a wide range of metal shutters for commercial use. Whether your business needs a small storefront window treatment or large sliding doors, shutters are always a great fit because they are durable, affordable and attractive. Our shutters are available for both indoor use and outdoor applications. For indoor uses we suggest our Commercial Metal Sliding Door Shutters. These are ideal for restaurants and other types of food service facilities.
For outdoor installations, our Outdoor Commercial Aluminum Clapboard Shutters are perfect for protecting patio space and providing extra shade during summer months. They can withstand extreme weather conditions without cracking, peeling or fading and they are extremely affordable.
Whether you’re shopping for shutters today or tomorrow, keep in touch with us via e-mail at email@example.com or phone 832-928-4222. Or visit us in person at our showroom located just south of downtown Houston at 905 West Loop South Parkway Suite 1001, Sugar Land TX 77478.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”