Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Frisco’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Frisco, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Frisco Project
Frisco’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Frisco with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Frisco, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Frisco and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Frisco? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Frisco’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Frisco, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in Frisco Texas
I recommend buying quality California shutters products from shutter boys because of the ease and convenience. You get great customer service to go along side the highest quality windows and exterior door hardware available. If you use shutterboys for your purchase, a good portion of your work is already done for you, just show us the design layout and have them cut and install everything onsite by trained professionals ready for shipment. These guys really know what they are doing, but most importantly they care about getting things right first time everytime.. They provide professional installations of premium grade California Shutters,and offer warranty coverage should anything happen during shipping or delivery.. So lets take a closer look at each type of style of door covering that are offered by Shutter Boys and find out who is offering the superior quality and value today.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California Shutters are a great choice because they add curb appeal and improve overall comfort levels in every hot zone around your house. Plus, they protect your walls while keeping the summer air blowing straight down with less energy transfer than most windows. They fit almost every style of window frame and provide excellent insulation against heat loss and cold drafts. So next time, say goodbye to drafty winters and welcome warmer and brighter summers!
If you like this article please leave us a comment, subscribe, Like, Favorite & Share. Check Out Our Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8h3YmQxTfV0R5Hl6n_cB4g
Check Out Our Facebook Fan Page https://facebook.com/shutterboyspics
Follow Us On Twitter https://twitter.com/ShutterBoySpica
Email us http://eepurl.com/b9Fqj5
#californiashutters #shutters2020 #bestproducts2020 #newwindowfilm
Also Checkout Our New YouTube Channels:
How does Instagram Ads work? ??☀️ If you’re wondering “how” exactly, then keep reading ???
Subscribe to us for daily content : https://bitly.co/2ubZkoz ??
Learn how to find business accounts to advertise on Instagram for FREE! Find the BEST IG accounts to follow ✅
Instagram advertising tips for 2020…
This video will show you 2 ways to earn money without doing anything. I just wanted to share with everybody the truth and facts. These techniques actually worked for me!! Hope they help everyone else too…. Subscribe to my channel ☞ https://goo.
Best California Shutters Frisco
We’ll also go through some other things like how to install them yourself, and which companies offer installation services. We won’t talk too many specifics because this article isn’t meant to sell you anything; it just wants to help people find the information they seek and then decide whether or not to get shutters installed. So feel free to skip ahead to whatever section catches your eye.
Best California Shutters
In this part of the guide I’m going to tell you about the most popular options available and explain why they’re good. Then I’ll show you examples of them from various homes around Texas, along with pictures to illustrate my points. And finally, I’ll mention a few things that aren’t really covered anywhere else. If you already own shutters but haven’t gotten around installing them yet, this part of the guide could save you quite a bit of trouble down the line.
California Shutter Types
I mentioned above that shuttering can come in many forms, and that each form offers certain benefits in different ways. But what exactly does “form” mean? Well, California shutters come in four main categories. Here are descriptions and photos of those categories for reference. Note that these descriptions apply mainly to commercial shutters — homeowners rarely install blinds for aesthetic purposes. They usually put them in place to block light and heat (or keep bugs out).
Wood Blinds: Wood blinds are probably the easiest to understand. These are made of slats of wood held together horizontally by small brackets called tabs. The slats hang vertically from the horizontal bars, blocking sunlight while letting natural light pass through. They can be custom painted, stained, varnished, sealed, and treated any way you see fit. Because of the way they block light, wood blinds can reduce energy costs significantly, especially during summer months.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Both wooden window treatments and vinyl shutters can be installed in your home to block light during daytime hours to provide privacy when closed. They can help keep warm air inside the house during cold weather and protect against harmful UV rays in summer months. But they aren’t always practical for every application and situation.
In this tutorial, I’ll go through my personal recommendations for both wood shutters and vinyl ones along with some tips & tricks you should consider before installing them.
Here’s A List Of Things You Should Consider For Your Next Door Installation:
What type of climate does your building face? If you live somewhere close to the equator, then you probably won’t notice any seasonal temperature fluctuations since most homes will experience mild summers and chilly winters regardless of whether it gets cloudy or rainy outside. However, if your area experiences extreme temperatures all year long, consider adding shutters or blinds because these products offer added protection against excessive heat and sunlight.
How old is your current house? Older houses often lack adequate ventilation systems and insulation properties to keep rooms cool in winter and hot in summer, but newer buildings typically feature better construction standards and improved thermal control measures that can significantly reduce energy bills.
Is your property near busy roads/highway traffic areas? High levels of car exhaust fumes can cause damage to your indoor furnishings such as walls, carpeting, rugs, curtains, drapes, furniture, wood floors and other surfaces. Adding shutters that filter outdoor noise can improve comfort, prevent fading, and preserve decor.
Are you moving soon and need quick repairs? Many people who move quickly get stuck paying higher utility costs due to broken glass, loose nails or screws and other DIY problems. Installable shutters are easier to repair than standard patio screens and allow them to cover larger areas. And if you’ve already got a few windows covered, you’re ready to install those additional shutters when you move in permanently.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Frisco
I recently wrote a book called “Best Cal-Shutters For Frisco and Texas 2019″ which was published back in 2017 but due to some technical issues that occurred during publishing/posting I had to remove it. So instead of waiting 2 years, I decided to just update everything and repost it again in order to avoid having duplicate content issues.
So here goes…
First things first, what do I mean by California Shutters? Well they’re basically windows without sashes/panes. They come in many different styles, shapes and sizes. Most people associate them with sliding glass doors because they are used mostly in homes and condos but they can be found installed anywhere in a house. Some examples would include patio door panels like French Doors, pocket door panel and also single hung window shutters and double hung window shutters.
Before you decide whether a particular style will work well inside or outdoors please check with both your designer and the building inspector. Many buildings prohibit certain types of window treatments due to fire safety concerns. Also, keep in mind that the type of material used to craft your shutters plays a big part in determining weather resistance, durability and ease of cleaning. A good rule of thumb is to go with materials that are either highly rated for water repelling properties OR high quality vinyl. Vinyl is typically easier to clean then MDF (wood). And as always follow the proper guidelines regarding safety. Always wear protective eye gear. Never use tools while working near moving parts of the window. Keep away from areas around heat sources especially those located close to hot surfaces. Don’t use chemicals on vinyl unless you’ve trained yourself in the correct methods and procedures. Use only approved products designed specifically for cleaning these materials. Lastly NEVER EVER leave a job unfinished. Make sure your project gets finished properly before leaving the premises.
Frisco’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We have seen a significant increase in popularity lately across North America for California Shutters made by this company. We love how they provide custom solutions through a combination of window treatments in addition to shutters. Their unique design makes the products stand apart in terms of overall style, making each piece truly customizable. They come equipped with beautiful finishes like white cedar shakes & stain to match virtually every exterior color. And, they are manufactured with premium softwood materials which ensure lasting durability without compromising appearance. All California Shutters sold by them feature superior hardware options including hidden brackets & screws, and an integrated weatherproof system which prevents water intrusion.
Another great California Shutters company is SHUTTLEBROS INCORPORATED. Founded in 1994, their mission statement was “To develop innovative and stylish products that improve people’s lives”. As a result, this company continues to evolve, offering the largest assortment of styles among all California Shutters vendors. We believe that this company focuses on delivering only the highest quality products and excellent customer experience; therefore, their products are always top notch in terms of function and style. Additionally, they offer the widest selection of designs, colors, patterns and sizes, allowing homeowners the flexibility to customize their shuttering just the way they envision.
FLOWRITE WINDOWS™/PANTRY PRODUCTIONS™
These two companies work hand in hand to deliver amazing California Shutters. Flowrite Windows™ offers several exclusive line options of their own, and they continue to produce new collections every season. Pantery Productions™ specializes in manufacturing high-quality aluminum frames specifically tailored for the needs of customers who would rather invest their dollars elsewhere.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
1. Wood Cali shutters are becoming increasingly popular because they come in different styles, colors and sizes. They offer homeowners and builders many benefits including energy efficiency, privacy enhancement, noise reduction and protection against UV rays. However, they aren’t always the most affordable type of window covering available. If you’d like more information about the types of wood shutters offered, please visit us here.
2. A trend that’s gaining popularity among home owners is adding solar power systems to their homes. These systems allow homeowners to generate electricity during daylight hours while still keeping their homes warm.
3. Another popular feature being added to windows is blinds. Blinds can provide privacy and allow light through while blocking views outside. Some blinds come with built-in shades. Others are made entirely of fabric.
4. Window coverings are becoming more popular than ever. This includes things like roller blinds which roll down and up when opened and Venetian blinds which slide vertically.
5. One way people protect themselves and their belongings from theft and fire hazards is installing security cameras around their residences. There are also other ways people secure their properties, but those tend to be costlier options. For example, home alarm systems that use sensors to detect motion are expensive. Other methods include having surveillance videos recorded by professional video companies.
6. Many homeowners have found great satisfaction in replacing their old wooden or vinyl sliding glass doors with double door models. Double doors not only improve aesthetics inside the house but are easier to clean, operate, handle and store.
7. Another common upgrade that many homeowners are doing is making changes to their bathroom fixtures and appliances. Many people find that upgrading their toilets with modern ones that flush better helps save water during times of drought. Also, people who install dual shower heads often notice less wasted hot water due to increased pressure. And finally, many people replace their outdated bath fans with high quality versions which reduce noise.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
When building a custom window coverings project, I am always amazed by how many people rush through this crucial step without doing enough research. Here are my top five tips for choosing the perfect shades/windows of your dreams…
1. Research. If you just buy some expensive fancy blinds without being aware of the limitations they pose to your home, then you will definitely regret it down the road. Even if you go straight to a store like Lowe’s and pick something out blindly, try researching which color family does the job well with respect to the type of windows in question. For example, vinyl roller blackout curtains seem to work great with double hung windows but tend to fail miserably with casement windows. When installing anything other than wooden frame shutters, use a moisture meter to ensure your window frames aren’t already rotted away. 2. Measure twice and cut once. Be careful during construction not to damage something irreplaceable, especially if you’re going against industry standards in terms of sizing or placement. I would recommend measuring everything again after making adjustments, since different sizers and trim levels tend to shift things around somewhat. 3. Pick colors carefully. Once you’ve established your desired palette, remember that colors that contrast strongly with each another tend to clash visually while those whose hues complement and harmonize together help create unity across a space. Also consider whether you’re working inside or outside; outdoor shading requires far greater diversity of texture and form. 4. Consider durability. Vinyl roll up blinds won’t break, fade, fall apart, or show wear as they get older… unless someone decides to throw them in the microwave or toss them in boiling water for 10 minutes during a kitchen remodel. Wood slats typically resist dents, scratches, warping, splintering, and rot, depending on species, stain resistance, finishing method, humidity level, and exposure conditions. 5. Try test fitting.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
The most popular style among homeowners today and in years past is Wood California Shutters. These beautiful wooden shutters provide great privacy without sacrificing light.
Wood shutters typically cost $1000-$4000 per window. However they will pay themselves back quickly through lower energy bills due to reduced heating & cooling costs.
If you live in Texas then Cladding California Shutters could be just what you’re looking for. Cladwoods are made of aluminum which makes them lightweight but strong enough to withstand extreme weather conditions like hail, snowstorms and tornados.
Aluminum shutters cost anywhere around $1500 per window and can save you thousands on air conditioning and heating costs every year.
Steel shutters are durable and affordable but are more prone to scratching than the other types of shutters. This type of shutter usually costs around $1000-3000 per unit.
Cladwood California shutters combine both wood and steel together for strength and durability.
All these options come standard in most models but some manufacturers also offer custom designs. Some manufacturers include special colors, textures and finishes that add character to a home’s exterior appearance.
We hope this guide helps you decide whether California Shutters would work well for your house/condominium project. If you’d like us to help you select the perfect shutters for your project please contact one of our sales associates at 832-842-9444. We’ll help you find exactly what you’ve always wanted. Thank you.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
If you would like to visit our showroom, stop in and see us anytime Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm, Saturday 10am to 2pm, Sunday 12 noon to 5 pm. Click Here For Directions.
California Shutters are made locally right here in the USA. At ShutterBoys we strive to bring high end materials and workmanship without compromising price. Most of our shutters come standard in wood, however, we will gladly customize them for you. If you like this post click the Like button below 🙂
Motorized California Shutters Frisco
California Window Company, Inc. has partnered with leading industry brands, including Shure & West Coast Industries, to launch the first generation Suncrafter™ Series Electric Blinds. According to reports, these blinds allow residents to enjoy high levels of privacy while reducing or eliminating light through their windows during daytime hours. Because they provide no physical control panel, they are safe for children. And unlike traditional shades, which block visibility from outside, these solar controls allow residents to see visitors without obstruction. They do, however, still offer a degree of manual operation similar to other shades. But since they operate on their own power supply, they are completely silent. These products are available starting today on Amazon.com® and can soon be found locally across the country. As we enter another long, sunny California winter, many shoppers and building professionals are already considering new strategies to reduce heating costs in their homes. A few months ago, I spoke to Jim Sommersen, founder and president of California Window Co., who said he expects his company’s market growth to double each year until 2020 and then triple after that. He said that people looking for new ways to save energy — whether that involves switching out their old single pane glass window coverings for higher efficiency dual pane models or choosing different types of window treatments like insulated curtains, blinds and roller shades— are driving sales for Shutterboys and California Window Company’s entire line.
When customers buy products like those offered by Shutterboys and California Window Company, they expect them to perform well in years to come. So we take great pride in knowing that every shade sold carries a three year warranty against manufacturing defects. Moreover, we guarantee that our products comply fully with applicable safety laws in all 50 states and Canada. Our commitment to quality shows in everything we manufacture, service, sell and deliver. We believe that customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of business excellence.
Buy California Shutters Online
How many times have you seen those beautiful shuttered houses selling for 10% more than non-shuttered counterparts? Or when buying real estate in certain neighborhoods, what determines whether they come with “the home sweet home factor” for buyers? California shuttering brings back curb appeal like nothing else can. And no matter which city, town or suburb you live in, every homeowner wants a better first impression for their homes front side. Whether you’re considering adding vinyl California Shutters or hardwood Shutters, there are some things you should keep in mind. One thing you probably shouldn’t forget is to consider your Frisco Texas weather conditions while planning your shuttering project. If your climate isn’t cool enough yet, chances are good the windows won’t stay closed during hot summer months, nor will they close tightly against windy cold winters. Also remember that most doors aren’t big enough for proper expansion and contraction. They only move inward, not outward. We always recommend installing hardware inside doorways to secure California Shutters firmly in place and prevent them from blowing around in light winds unless otherwise specified. Here are just few benefits you could enjoy once you buy custom made California Shutters:
1. Increased curb appeal
2. Higher property values
3. Better insulation potential/energy efficient properties
4. More natural lighting for indoor use
5. Improved air circulation patterns
6. Added privacy value during unwanted visitors
7. More privacy control for kids bedrooms etc.
8. Aesthetics enhancements.
9. Easier maintenance.
10. Decreased cooling cost.
11. Interior design possibilities.
12. Lower utility costs
13. Easy cleaning
14. Privacy protection.
15. Efficient space management.
16. Noise reduction
17. Sound quality improvements.
18. Less dirt collection from curtains.
19. An attractive appearance for years to come.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”