Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Rockville’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Rockville, Maryland. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Rockville Project
Rockville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Rockville with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Rockville, Maryland may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Rockville and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Rockville? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Rockville’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Rockville, Maryland
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
What Do People Say About Us?
We love hearing feedback from happy customers who chose us after searching high & low for the perfect custom made wooden doors and shutters! Check out our reviews below:
“My husband and I moved across country with our 2 young sons in May 2018. We knew exactly what we wanted for our family’s first home together — an old farmhouse situated next door to my parent’s place on a farm, surrounded by beautiful countryside.” https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vi…
“When our children got older and left, it was such a relief to get away sometimes for weeks just to spend uninterrupted quality time with our parents. A few years ago my mother bought her dream retirement home, built just for her. My dad said he always dreamed of building a home himself, so when she gave him the keys, he finally felt comfortable being able to call his own place home.” https://www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferc…
“I fell in love with this little cottage when visiting for Christmas 2017, and purchased it sight unseen. Although I did watch a few videos, there wasn’t anything else available that looked quite like it.” https://vimeo.com/274879053 / http://lenscratchphotography.co….
“This property was originally listed under another company but Shutter Boys took care of everything!” https://www.facebook.com/pages/…
Rockville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters are easier to install. They simply snap onto frames and most vinyl models include hardware kits for easy mounting onto drywall, siding, brick and stone. Some vinyl shutters even feature hanging brackets for easy wall mounting. Their ease of installation gives homeowners a great advantage when considering purchase decisions. In addition to ease of installation, another positive aspect of vinyl is affordability. Many manufacturers provide great discounts on multiple blinds to encourage customers into making multiple purchases. If you already own some beautiful wood shutters, then vinyl could fit right in next door. No matter whether they stay in rooms or move outside, vinyl shutters are durable and reliable. Because they won’t rot, warp, crack, chip or splinter, they’re suitable for outdoor installations for those who worry about weather fluctuations. Vinyl panels protect against moisture damage thanks to an internal water barrier. Since vinyl shades are manufactured with UV filtering material, these products help shield your family from harmful rays while reducing heat gain in summer months. Additionally, you’ll enjoy energy savings since they block sun penetration from behind glass surfaces rather than having to paint entire exterior sides. A wide range of colors and designs ensure that whatever style you’d prefer matches your existing decor. Vinyl offers many benefits but still lacks weather resistance. Weather resistant shutters offer better protection against rain, wind and dust storms. For example, high quality aluminum clad wood shutters perform admirably to withstand heavy winds and prolonged exposure to salty environments.
Cost of California Shutters in Rockville Maryland
What Are Wooden Shutters Made Of?: One big factor that separates the majority of California window shutter products available from a high end product is that most of the cheaper windows have plastic rather than wood frames. Most people assume all shutters are constructed completely from solid wood; but while they may be built entirely of wood, sometimes less expensive ones use thinner composite lumber (often treated pine), particle board, plywood or MDF to hold together the frame, glass and mounting hardware. A typical California Shutter will usually consist of 5 parts (aside from the screen assembly); the weatherization system, weatherstripping components, exterior cladding pieces (usually aluminum), frame rails, panels and screen assemblies. The weatherstopping component includes either metal clips, vinyl tape strips, foam seals or caulking applied around the entire perimeter of the opening.
Motorized California Shutters Rockville
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
If my roof slopes, would shutters work better than other types of window treatments like storm/drapes or shades? Yes, because they won’t get hung at odd angles due to slope. They’re typically designed specifically for homes with sloping roofs. Storm drapes and curtains often become awkward to use and install and sometimes don’t come without some extra material or construction costs. If your house already has them installed, ask whether the company uses special high quality materials to keep them secure while still allowing adequate air circulation.
Should I DIY or hire someone else? You could certainly try doing it yourself, but there’s actually no reason why you couldn’t find a professional installer who’ll put in a few hours’ worth of skilled labor as well. However, if you take advantage of the savings offered on average by installing through a contractor, chances are pretty good that you could save hundreds of dollars in labour costs. And then you get something installed professionally that looks great, lasts forever, adds value, keeps warm in winter and cool in summer…
When should I expect delivery? We offer in store pick up service for orders under 5 yards and 3 days in transit times for larger projects, however, as soon as we receive your order, we’ll contact your preferred installer or contractor immediately who will schedule a date & time that fits around your needs. Then once everything gets finalized, we ship it directly to you within 7 business days through FedEx Ground shipping. Once shipped, please allow 48 hours in transit time before checking package status. If you’d prefer 2nd day express shipping, check out our Express Shipping options above. Note: You must provide us with phone numbers for both your contractor and their main contact person prior to ordering.
Buy California Shutters Online
In this day & age, most homeowners are choosing the “do-it yourself” route whenever possible. But, if you’d rather hire someone else, you should be prepared to have them take care of a few details. Here are five tips to help ensure everything goes smoothly.
1. Make sure they provide written quotes for each project. Most companies offer free estimates, but that doesn’t mean anything unless it includes a price tag. You want to get a firm idea of what your final cost will be so you aren’t surprised once work begins. Also ask if the quote covers multiple locations. Many installers won’t cover multiple jobs because it can become costly.
2. Have them send photos along with every estimate. A lot of DIY projects involve lots of measuring and cutting, which makes estimating easier. If they only include drawings or floorplans, they may miss something like door widths, windows sizes, or other measurements. Having pictures helps you visualize exactly what they’re talking about.
3. Ask how long they expect the job to take and whether there will be additional costs due to unforeseen conditions. If you need the window shutters installed ASAP, ask if there will be rush fees. Some contractors charge extra when working under pressure, while others will only bill for the amount worked during normal business hours.
4. Check references. Ask who they recommend, what kind of customer service they received, and how satisfied customers are overall.
5. Do a walkthrough. Once they arrive, check that the workers are doing things correctly and that nothing is left undone. They shouldn’t leave without signing the paperwork and leaving you with a clear understanding of how everything was handled.
If you decide to go the self-installation route, these 5 tips will save you headaches down the road.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Rockville
Window Shading Trends for 2022:
1. Shades that can easily move. These shades offer a great deal of flexibility in terms of being able to adjust them from the outside of your property. They come in many shapes and sizes. Some are retractable while other are fixed. They can either slide along rails, roll up like a roller shade, fold up like Venetian blinds, or pivot around a hinge.
2. More natural light control. There are several ways that you can achieve this. One way is using louvers to allow sunlight in but prevent heat gain. Another approach would be using light filters which help regulate the amount of light coming through the windows and doors. Filters work well in rooms with high ceilings because they block glare from overhead lights.
3. Larger than average windows. We are seeing larger windows becoming increasingly popular. These include double hung and sliding glass windows. The reason why people love large windows is because they allow lots of natural light and also provide privacy when desired.
4. New styles and finishes. The trend toward new designs continues. Many homeowners are opting to go beyond traditional options and opt for something different. For instance, instead of installing a single pane of glass that covers the entire window, there are now double glazed versions available.
5. Customized solutions. People who install custom made shutters often use them as part of a total design solution. For example, they could be installed on an existing door frame. Or, they could be added onto a patio cover. Whatever the case, shutters should enhance the overall appearance rather than replace the original structure entirely.
6. Smart technology. There is also increasing interest in integrating smart devices into our homes. For instance, some people have connected garage door openers to their smartphones, making opening their garage easier. Others use motion sensors to automatically activate lighting or heating systems when someone leaves a house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Wooden frames are most commonly used in order to provide insulation, reduce heat loss and increase energy efficiency while adding beauty to any home or office setting. Wooden shades offer warmth during cool months thanks to their natural insulating characteristics, but they lose this capability during hot and humid summer days because of the tendency of wooden frame’s expansion causing gaps around the windows. However, some brands use metal framing instead of wood in order to stay warm throughout the seasons.
Metal blinds are typically chosen by homeowners who prefer light weight and affordability but find themselves needing more privacy than standard opaque shades allow. These types of blinds are easier to install since they’re lighter than other styles.
Aluminium framing uses aluminium rather than steel or timber but retains its lightweight qualities. Aluminium framing does however cost more than both wood and iron framing due to the higher price associated with raw aluminum.
Most manufacturers offer customisable options including colour schemes and sizes to ensure each style looks unique. Most of these options are available through the internet and installation companies. Some brands feature multiple products ranging from decorative window valances and panels to roller shutters and storm screen protection. While it’s recommended to purchase a complete package deal like those offered by Shutterboy, customers can save by buying individual pieces individually according to preference. Be sure to check with your installer regarding potential warranty coverage for California shingles especially if you purchased them elsewhere than the company selling them. Your installer will usually carry a full replacement policy during the initial period of your contract, but after this point coverage varies depending upon whether they continue working under your original terms or switch carriers. If your installer refuses to guarantee the integrity of the workmanship then you should reconsider hiring him/her in general. A good service provider will always go above and beyond the minimum requirements to protect customer satisfaction.
For the ultimate experience consider upgrading the following items within your shutter package.
Roller Shades Roller shades offer many attractive benefits and can easily complement almost every type of building.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
and applying unique finishes with the proper color palettes
that complement each other perfectly. Our mission with every project is to bring a timeless design aesthetic to life. Every shuttered window will be built according to these standards and expectations. And, most importantly, when we say “we guarantee this,” we mean it. We stand behind the quality craftsmanship of each job we complete. If anything happens during the construction of your home or office building, we promise to correct it. No matter how big or small your remodel is, if something goes awry on our end, just pick up the phone or send us an email; and we’ll work around your schedule to get things back running smoothly again.
1 Year Warranty: All products sold through ShutterBoy.com come backed with a 1yr warranty against defects in materials & workmanship.
Installation Services: Each order includes FREE professional installation service, no questions asked. Installation is available anywhere across the U.S.. This way, you won’t ever worry about getting stuck installing them yourself after hours while trying to save some cash.
Free Shipping/Return Policy: Free return shipping for all online orders. Orders must be shipped within 30 days of purchase.
2 Year Limited Warranty: For additional peace of mind you’ll receive 2 years of coverage under our standard residential replacement policy for your windows & doors.
What does that really mean? When a storm hits, you’re covered. A tree falls in the yard, you’re protected. Your home could take a fire, well then your home’s insured. But with a commercial property insurance claim you’d still only receive $100k worth of coverage per incident — which isn’t nearly enough! So why should your business’ liability coverage be different? Because that extra $500-$600 you pay could cover thousands of dollars worth of repairs, replacing damaged inventory or equipment, hiring temporary help, reworking lost productivity…it’s the cost of doing business!
If you’ve got multiple buildings or locations, a multi-location package makes sense.
Best California Shutters Rockville
I hope these tips help you get started when choosing which shutters you need for your home.
If you’re interested in reading some reviews about each type of shutter check out my past posts below…
Best California Shutters For Your Home:
Top 10 California Exterior Shutters Reviews, Reviews And Buying Guides | How To Install A Wood Door | Vinyl vs Timber Cladding
California Shutter Buyer’s Guide Part 1: Types Of Shutters | DIY Wooden Window Treatments For Interior Design Ideas
California Best Sellers 2019 – The Most Popular California Shutter Brands! (Best Selling Vinyl Shutters 2019!)
1. Bamboo Veneers
2. Solid Oak Slats / Boards
3. Cedar Clad Wood Panels
4. Aluminum Shutters
5. Wrought Iron Shuttered Doors
6. Wood Door Frames / Stiles
7. Metal Window Coverings
8. Aluminium Blinds & Roller Shades
9. Custom Made Glass Windows
10. Fiberglass Doors / Double Hungs
11. Casement/Climbing/French Doors
12. Wood & Steel Framed Window Treatments
13. Venetian Shutters
14. Roll Up Blinds
15. Vertical Blinds
This guide covers everything you need to consider while selecting the perfect door style for yourself.
For most people, buying a home is an exciting and life changing event. But for those who live in areas prone to severe weather events, buying a home could be devastating. These storms bring heavy rains and winds causing water damage and destruction. As soon as flooding occurs, most homeowners try to protect themselves but sometimes flood waters can cause structural damages making a house uninhabitable.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”