Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Baltimore’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Baltimore, Maryland. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Baltimore Project
Baltimore’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Baltimore with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Baltimore, Maryland may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Baltimore and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Baltimore? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Baltimore’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Baltimore, Maryland
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in Baltimore Maryland
The first thing I looked at was the style — wood shutters tend to be classic while vinyl tends towards modern/contemporary — though both styles come in many different shapes, sizes, colors, finishes, hardware options, and materials. Wood shutters also usually have a better warranty because they use premium material. However, there isn’t always a perfect match for every homeowner. Some things to consider include size, shape, color, privacy requirements, maintenance needs, cost, and aesthetic preference.
While there’s no magic formula, I find that most people who live in a mid-range area prefer wood shutters since they generally take fewer upgrades than bigger homes, plus they’re easier to keep clean. But if you absolutely love the idea of having sliding glass doors then a solid vinyl solution would work great for a larger home. Vinyl is often lighter and thinner than wood; however, this makes them harder to maintain and repair. And like windows, the amount of light that passes through them depends on the type of vinyl used in each design.
In terms of style and aesthetics, most homeowners appreciate either the contemporary look of wood-look vinyl shutters or vintage appearance of white oak. For those living in colder climates, the dark wood exterior shades nicely against darker walls and brick exteriors. If space permits, try combining 2 different types or brands; i.e. wooden slats alongside heavy wooden panels or wood slats beside lightweight metal frames. Most of my clients appreciate being able to see outside without compromising security.
I’ve found that installing wood is actually the easiest part of owning Cali shutters. Depending on the complexity of the project and whether the installer is qualified to install custom projects, the average job takes 1-2 days (with minimal planning beforehand). A typical house should only take around 8 hours per window depending on the skill level of the installer.
Vinyl installations typically involve measuring the openings twice, once inside and once outside (this helps get dimensions accurate), determining the correct spacing and cutting openings accordingly.
Best California Shutters Baltimore
Best California Shutters Baltimore
What makes a good window treatment? And which ones work best? Read ahead to learn everything you ever wanted to know about installing blinds, shades, curtains, draperies, and other window treatments. Keep reading to avoid spending hours searching through websites filled with jargon and confusing images, getting caught up in arguments over “best” products, and being overwhelmed by complicated instructions. Here’s why we chose California Shutters over every competitor…
1. Their prices are cheaper than average. 2. They offer a full refund guarantee. 3. They provide quality customer service. 4. They send samples ahead of time, ensuring they fit perfectly without having to measure windows first. 5. All materials used are manufactured by them, which minimizes cost and gives you peace of mind knowing they will hold up well under wear and tear. 6. They use state-of-the-art machinery that ensures the most accurate cuts possible. 7. If you happen to run across some issues while doing research before buying blinds and/or shutters, you can either return them yourself or have a professional installer handle repairs for no extra charge. 8. Most importantly, California Shutters offers both indoor wall mount options and outdoor patio solutions, including sliding glass doors and French doors. So whether your house faces east, west, north, south, front door, back door, basement or attic, there will always be a way to completely block light, view the outside world, and keep bugs away.
Motorized California Shutters Baltimore
Well my friends…. you’re going to love this because there’s no limit to the options available today.
Yes, you read that correctly, “there’s NO LIMIT!” We know this sounds crazy but these days just about every leading manufacturer offers both manual and automated options which makes choosing an ideal blind/shutters solution a cinch.
This guide will help you find the correct design and materials for whatever project you’re working towards. But first…let me tell you why I’m actually writing this article, and then show you some examples of great projects and installations from recent years.
1. Automated windows are awesome!
2. They offer incredible convenience and they save energy while still protecting your view and privacy. If you haven’t invested yet it’s probably high time–they offer amazing benefits for almost every homeowner across America.
3. Manual shutters work fine–and sometimes better; but in many cases, automation is worth considering if you live in a climate zone like mine where opening and closing all season long keeps heat loss manageable without breaking the bank.
4. Even though installing them yourself isn’t technically necessary, many people just enjoy doing things themselves instead of paying professionals who’ll take weeks and charge ridiculous fees to install it. DIY manuals can be tricky to get started without proper instruction but once you learn the ropes, they often prove faster and easier than hiring someone else.
5. Because everything goes through manufacturers nowadays, whether you pay big bucks upfront or lease a package deal, most companies allow customers to return products for exchange, repair or refund should any problems arise in terms of manufacturing defects, quality control flaws or poor customer service — especially those large national brands whose reputation is built upon solid engineering and sturdy construction practices.
6. Just about every state in the US — including Maryland — requires homeowners to install hurricane protection before selling a house which could eventually cost thousands per job depending on how far the roof extends above the property line.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
What To Consider When Selecting A Product For Your Home Or Commercial Property
How To Install Them Correctly And Safely
When Is The Right Time Of Year? Spring/Summer Or Fall & Winter?
California Shutting Options
Which Product Should I Go For?
Why Do People Love Using Wood As Interior Decorating Material?
Where Can You Find Good Deals On Califonia Shutters?
Why Shouldn’t I Use Vinyl?
California Shuttering Trends For 2020 (And Beyond!)
What Will Be Popular Next Year?
Will We Still Have Wooden Shutters At All?!
What About The Future Of Shutters?
What’s Going Into Our Upcoming Articles?
Are You Ready To Learn More?
If Not… Check Out Some Other Posts Here
We’re excited to announce that today we’ve launched our first post on this series: “Best California Window Treatments”. We’ll be posting 3 posts every Thursday until we hit 100. If you’d like to join us and receive email updates whenever we publish another article, please visit this page and enter your information. Thanks and happy reading 🙂
This week I’m sharing the story behind the first piece of content on our new website design, which launched today.
I was inspired to write this particular blog after talking to my husband, who recently returned home from his trip around the world. He had seen some incredible sights while he traveled and wanted me to see them through his eyes. So, he took me along with him to show me how beautiful and inspiring they truly are, and to capture it in words for posterity.
So, this is how it went down…
My Husband’s Journey Around the World
In early July 2018, my hubby decided to take a long vacation. He packed everything he owned into a small suitcase and hopped a flight from San Diego to Bangkok via Singapore and Dubai. The destination wasn’t really his choice — it was dictated by work obligations that required an international transfer of funds and he couldn’t pass up the opportunity to experience something different.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
2. Wooden California Shutters come with either 3 inch thick panels, 4 inches thick panels, 5 inches thicknesses, 8 inches panels and 10 inch panels. When installing you will notice that most manufacturers offer at least four different width options per material. So even though some manufactures suggest specific sizes like “3 foot wide”, these numbers refer to different materials rather than size panels. For example, a manufacturer offering 3 foot wide 3/4 plywood panel would actually mean the panels offered are typically 1 ¼ inches apart which is why the actual measurement should be read as 2 ⅛ feet across. If you measure your window opening exactly, you find the true measurements of your windows, this helps provide accurate sizing recommendations because every manufactured uses a standard measuring system but does vary slightly due to individual manufacturing tolerances.
Wooden California Shutters will normally need professional installation due to special framing requirements in order to support the weight and dimensions of the shutters properly. However, you can easily DIY install these products yourself without needing additional hardware, just follow the directions provided by the manufacturer of choice.
Vinyl California Shutters on the other hand are simply screwed onto drywall or framed wall surfaces. Unlike wood California Shutters, Vinyl California Shutters will be more affordable since they won’t cost an arm and a leg to have professionally built in addition to being easier to install for homeowners who wish to take advantage of this style. We offer both custom vinyl shutters and ready made. A large part of choosing a vinyl California Shutters design is finding something that suits your home’s unique décor while still having longevity and value.
In conclusion, although wooden California Shutters will undoubtedly remain the market leader for years to come, it’s great to see an increase in interest towards better performing vinyl California Shutts. The popularity of vinyl California Shutts has reached unprecedented levels in recent times, however, many people are unaware of the quality benefits that come along with using these styles.
Buy California Shutters Online
But what exactly makes these shutters special, and why should you consider buying some instead of just going to the store and picking up a boxful of generic vinyl shades? We’re answering those questions, plus plenty of other information about this beautiful and practical type of window treatment, below. Read on for answers to some common questions people ask us regarding California Shuts. And check back soon because we’ll be updating this post regularly to keep you informed about the latest California Shutters news.
Why buy Californian Shuttles?
There are many benefits associated with owning custom California shutters. For starters, the quality of the material used will vary depending upon the manufacturer. Some manufacturers produce high quality materials like aluminum and steel, but most offer products made from vinyl which tend to fade after only three years. Other companies use real wood, which offers superior durability and longevity.
Some California shutters feature blinds that roll along inside the slats of the frame, which gives them a unique appearance from traditional wooden windows. Blinds offer privacy and allow you to customize the amount of sunlight coming through your shutters. Blinds also provide additional insulation against heat gain/loss in summer and winter seasons.
Other shutters include louvers which can be installed on both sides of the glass or on either side, providing even more options than regular blinds.
Finally, some types of California Shatters come complete with hardware kits which allow homeowners to install the shutters themselves. Many times, installing shutters yourself will save you thousands of dollars over hiring professionals and saving you lots of headache as well!
How Much Do Shutts Cost?
Depending on the size of your window, California shutters can range anywhere from $600-$3,000 per panel (or unit).
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We offer custom made window treatments, including our own line of exclusive products from ShutterBros Inc. Our California Shutters are made of superior quality materials, designed to provide years of beautiful service. And because they’re manufactured locally, the savings are significant!
For those who prefer to order online, please visit ShutterBrosInc.Com and use discount code SHUTTERBROSINCALIFORNIA for 10% OFF your first purchase. Or call 1-888-SHUTTERS, text SBICAL for 20%, or click HERE to learn more about ordering online through Shutter Brothers Inc.
Article Title: How to Make Your Website More Visible Online
Author Name: David Hargrave Author Bio: A web designer by trade but also a writer and blogger at www.webdesigningblog.net. He’s worked across various industries and specialises in website design, graphic design, SEO and content writing.
How to Write a Blog Post for Maximum Impact
There are many ways to get traffic to your website, but few things generate such high levels of organic search engine traffic as well written blogs.
Blogging is still one of the most popular methods people use to promote themselves on the Internet today. If someone visits your blog page, they’ll probably read some of your articles, but chances are they won’t return often enough to actually subscribe to your RSS feed.
So why should you write a blog post every week? Here are six good reasons for doing so…
1. Build authority. By consistently publishing great information about yourself and your field you become known as “the go-to guy” in your industry.
2. Grow your business. When visitors trust your expertise, they’ll naturally trust you more than other sources.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We would like to show you not only good solutions, but ones that meet YOUR needs. Whether you’re building a home or buying a condo we can find the perfect solution for you and your project. For most projects we can come to you or your location and offer FREE estimates. Most times they end up being free because we already built them ourselves and you’ll save the cost of shipping and freight charges. So contact us today to see HOW MUCH SHUTTERS ARE WORTH INSTALLING IN BALTIMORE AND WHAT IS OUR COST PER SQUARE FOOT. We also service MD.
To get started fill out the quick form below and receive detailed information on each type of shutter. And remember, we have no minimum order requirements; simply call today to discuss your options.
Thank you again for taking interest in my blogs. Please feel free to follow me on Instagram @Shutterboyshttp://bit.ly/2JcX8Qnhttp://bit.ly /2v4jY9Rhttps://www.instagram.com/e_baltimore/ http://twitter.com/_ebBaltimore https://www.facebook.com/EBBaltimore
-SHOP ONLINE AT http://shop.ShutterBoys.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. Every project must be professionally designed; every designer does this differently. So make sure you get a great design team onboard for the entire duration. They will help provide insight and guidance along the way. If they haven’t got enough experience in this area then perhaps work with someone who does.
3. Take photos, shoot videos and document everything from a logical standpoint during both phases of the job. We’ve found this really increases our overall customer satisfaction because we’re able to see exactly what went down prior to the install and afterwards.
4. Make sure everyone involved understands why they’re installing the California Shutters system for your home/condo. Is it for security, energy efficiency, privacy or other benefits. And keep them well informed if you use third party consultants onsite.
5. Use quality materials like cedar boards, high pressure laminate panels and good hardware whenever possible. These things go together hand in glove and are often overlooked but they pay huge dividends.
6. Be patient and enjoy yourself while working on your renovation projects. A lot of people tend to rush the job thinking they’ll do better if they just hammer away until it’s finished. But sometimes the simplest ideas result in some of the most impressive finishes.
7. When dealing with contractors, always request references. We recommend asking five people that worked with them previously rather than just calling anyone at random. Also call former customers to ask them questions pertaining only to their own experience with these craftsmen and women. Ask how satisfied they were with the company, the products and the final outcome of the jobsite. Don’t trust testimonials left online unless they come from reputable sources.
8. Always follow proper safety precautions. Do not climb ladders without the proper equipment. Never assume an injury won’t happen. Don’t cut corners on safety because no matter how small a mistake it could lead to catastrophic events. Don’t be careless with power tools and heavy machinery either. Follow basic first aid rules for minor injuries if necessary.
9. Keep everyone updated with photos and video footage. No surprises! Let your customers follow the journey through real life pictures and experiences.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
What Are Custom California Shuttles?
California shuttles are made exclusively from premium lumber; they come ready assembled and painted, and are available in hundreds of colors to match most homes’ exterior décor. They provide complete privacy (no light leaks), energy efficiency, and protection against UV radiation. And since they’re manufactured locally, they’re built to withstand weather extremes and high winds without requiring maintenance. All California shuttles feature standard hardware kits which enable them to be installed quickly and easily.
Are Your Windows Energy Efficient?
If you haven’t had windows replaced recently, chances are good that you could benefit greatly from updating to newer energy efficient products. According to ENERGY STAR® Window Performance Rating System guidelines, replacement window models rated R-7 and higher will save homeowners approximately 20 percent on average annual heating costs. If you’re interested in upgrading your current windows, consider these tips to ensure you pick quality replacements: Ensure that Windows are insulated properly, especially around the top and bottom edges. Check whether they have single pane glass versus dual panes, as well as tinted, translucent, or reflective types. Consider the size of the opening. Standard sizes range from 3 inches wide to 9 inches, but larger openings can reduce air leakage and help keep temperatures down. Be certain the frame fits snugly on the wall studs and supports adequately. Also check whether double hung or casement style units fit better for accessibility and energy savings purposes, respectively. When selecting new windows, always consider the overall aesthetic style of your living space, whether it should blend seamlessly with existing architecture or complement it.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Baltimore
We’ll go through some basic information about each style including how long they are, whether they are single panel shutters (which cover only half the opening), double hung windows (covering both sides of a window frame), sliding doors/windows, patio door panels & French Doors and what their typical price ranges are.
I’ve put together a video showing you exactly how to install these types of California Shutters yourself in your own house or condo. If you’d like to see it first hand please email me at sales@shuttersbyshuttermartinsale.
Baltimore’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We also cover everything about installing California shutters including tips and tricks for getting them installed quickly. And finally we talk about maintenance and repair. If you’re ready to buy shutters, this post is all you need to get started.
So whether you are building a house or buying one, this post will show you why California shutters are a great addition to any property.
If you’re looking for something unique and stylish but are concerned about price, consider Cali shuttles. They offer beautiful designs, colors options, styles, sizes, and materials. You can find shuttled made from cedar, pine, redwood, mahogany, oak and many different types of veneer woods. They come in traditional plantation shutters and contemporary sliding doors. Some models include a privacy screen that helps protect your home while still letting light in. These shutters will be perfect for those living in warm climates like Southern states.
The best part about California shutters is they are affordable. Many people who live near water and coastal areas will love having them because of the protection against storms and high humidity levels.
For example, we recently had hurricane Sandy hit New York City which was devastating for most homeowners. But with their shutters, you could enjoy the view without worrying about being damaged.
Another perk of California shutters is that you don’t have to use paint and staining to keep things clean. Instead, you can simply wipe down the surface with soap and water. They are easy to install too. Just follow our step-by-step tutorial below. It won’t take long at all.
Installing Your Shuttles
Before you purchase any shutters, check to see if you already own windows that match the size of your doors. You should measure your existing window frames so you can order the correct sized shutters.
Next, decide if you would prefer shutters that slide or lift and tilt.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”