Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Flowery Branch’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Flowery Branch, Georgia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Flowery Branch Project
Flowery Branch’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Flowery Branch with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Flowery Branch, Georgia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Flowery Branch and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Flowery Branch? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Flowery Branch’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Flowery Branch, Georgia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
When choosing which style to install — Wood/Closed Cell, Open Faced, Overhung Panes — your choices will be determined by the type of window framing in place today. Some common types of windows include; Casement Windows, Double Hung Window, Low E Glass, Sliding Sash Doors, Pane Block & Painted Door Style.
If your existing frame has casements instead of sashes then chances are your door frames were installed before double hung became popular, but they still work perfectly well with California shutters because a casement opens like a French Door does (with hinges). If your doors slide vertically, you will probably use single hung windows with sliders. And if your walls swing inward rather than outward, then you should consider a closed cell or overhang system. A sliding glass door would most definitely NOT qualify as a “frame” since it isn’t attached to anything else.
Of course wooden window panels aren’t always available—and some homeowners wouldn’t prefer them. But in many cases, especially around town centers, a wide range of historic finishes can now be found. They often come with the promise of better insulation, lower maintenance costs, longer life cycles, energy savings… and beautiful homes. For example, some of the finest finishes used today include Cedar, Beechwood, Basswood, Teak, Maple, Walnut, Oak, Redwood and Mahogany. In fact, if you find any of these wood species listed among your options, this could indicate great potential for your home. Most importantly, each material offers its own unique characteristics both aesthetically and structurally.
Your choice depends largely upon cost, availability and preference.
What makes wood a perfect fit for every homeowner? From structural strength and longevity to comfort and maintenance requirements, wood offers virtually limitless options. Plus, it can be integrated beautifully with nearly any other building materials. So no matter whether you prefer a traditional plantation house exterior with massive eaves, an Arts& Crafts shingle roof pitched in steep gables, a Mediterranean villa with red brick accents, or something completely unexpected, wood remains versatile enough to achieve almost any style you imagine.
Cost of California Shutters in Flowery Branch Georgia
Best California Shutters Flowery Branch
In this post, I will be sharing the most notable design trends for California shutters. These trends are applicable whether you install them yourself (DIY), hire someone to help DIY, or you take advantage of the local installer network available.
This trend highlights the fact that the window covering industry continues down a path of innovation and technological advancement — at least until something better comes along. And because these products are installed every day, it’s worth keeping an eye on changes in these materials, processes, manufacturing techniques, hardware designs, styles and finishes. As always, technology drives everything, especially if there’s money involved in getting things made.
2. Customization Options
When planning a project, it helps to understand some of the options that are available — including custom colors and patterns. When thinking about installing California shutters, knowing the color palette can really improve the final outcome. Afterall, there aren’t many places like home windows. We’ve gone through several rounds of designing custom shutters; sometimes it just takes a few tweaks to get us close enough to achieving perfect symmetry. If you’re doing it yourself, keep in mind that there typically isn’t a lot of wiggle room for adjusting pattern and shade variations. For example, a solid yellow with green stripes would normally leave no choice except grayish stripes… unless you’d go full-on yellow stripes. So this could potentially limit the choices during the initial consultation stage. A good way to avoid potential issues is to start with a template that offers plenty of customization options.
3. Hardware vs Software Controls
If you decide to purchase a fully customizable unit, make sure your contractor understands which products offer software controls versus those that feature physical controls. While hardware control systems are generally easier and faster to operate than digital ones, they also tend to cost somewhat more per square foot ($15-$30). Conversely, while softwared control units work well, they offer less flexibility and can cost significantly more ($150+/square ft.). Depending upon how elaborate your projects and preferences, choosing either approach can be worthwhile.
4. Vinyls Versus Other Materials
Another material consideration is vinyl versus other types of weatherproofing fabrics.
Buy California Shutters Online
Are Custom Shuttered Panels Available?
How Do I Select A Product And Installation Company?
Do All Products Have Maintenance Requirements?
How Much Does It Cost Per Square Foot Or Panel?
Which Product Should Be Placed On South Facades? Why?
Is It Worth Getting Vinyl Clapboard Paneled Shuttered If the Window Needs Repainting Anyway?
Why Would I Pay Full Price For A Factory Direct Product Instead Of Purchasing From One Of My Local Interior Decorating Companies?
All these questions will be answered in this guide. Please enjoy.
This article was originally posted on Medium. I am sharing it because I think it’s worth reading. Medium does have some great content but sometimes it feels like everyone else is talking about the same things they’re writing about. Hopefully these tips will help get better traction.
I’ve worked across different types of companies and industries including ecommerce, digital agencies, software development teams & large corporations. So far my experience working remotely hasn’t left me feeling disconnected or isolated — I still feel part of a team and I’m always amazed at how productive we can be when working together.
But there seems to be a common trend within remote work; people struggle finding ways to fit exercise regularly into their daily routine, especially those who live somewhere without natural outdoor space. As someone with a background in physical therapy, I understand why getting outside and moving around every day helps us stay healthy while keeping our minds sharp. But most importantly, it gives us perspective. We become less tied down to a screen and gain confidence knowing that we could walk away at any moment.
Here are 9 ideas to try during your next vacation:
1. Go hiking/climbing
If you already own camping equipment and know how to use it, go for a hike. Find a trail near your home that isn’t crowded — you’ll definitely find solitude once you reach the top.
Go backpacking for longer treks — many national parks offer trails for backpackers that take anywhere from 1–4 days depending upon length and difficulty level.
Motorized California Shutters Flowery Branch
Motorization will be an interesting addition to the “California shutter market due to the fact that they offer several benefits to homeowners who utilize them along side their existing wooden blinds. First being they don”Äîmotorize you”Å™l get to enjoy both light control AND privacy while staying cool during those Florida summer months in your beautiful Florida villas in southern Flordia. A benefit that traditional window shades do not offer. Secondly you save energy through lowering the power usage of your air conditioning system in your home. Thirdly you get added style points as well as increased value which is always nice especially since today most new homes and condos already come equipped with high-end modern glass paned sliding door types, thus adding extra expense and hassle to install custom shutters. If you live in Florida this is quite valuable considering the amount of rainfall that occurs there each year, but no matter if you reside anywhere else in America, California, New York, Texas, South Carolina, Georgia, North Dakota, Colorado, Minnesota, Washington state….the sun still shines brightly just about everywhere. And finally for homeowners who have had their eyes opened to the advantages of having California shutters installed as opposed to standard roller blind products available on the market today, you get to stop thinking of shutters as something that only people living in hot climates should consider installing.
Shutters are a good investment whether you own rental properties, single family homes, condominium units or multiunit buildings as they provide additional security against break ins. As mentioned earlier these days most residential property owners purchase houses and apartments fully furnished, including the exterior landscaping, gutters and downspouts, roofing shingle color selection and trim styles. All of these things combined with a locked front gate could easily prevent a potential intruder from gaining entry inside a property without paying attention to detail.
Flowery Branch’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
In this article you can find tips on choosing the right type of California Shutters for your needs. We explain how each type performs, which benefits it brings to the market, which ones our customers prefer and why.
To learn more about Shutterboys visit www.shuttersbys.com today!
About Us: https://www.thepostgroupinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo2-300×150.png
Company Contact Information:
For general inquiries contact us via EMAIL or CALL US, our toll-free phone line 1-(855)-827-7248
or use our CONTACTS PAGE to email us directly.We respond via e-mail.
All rights reserved 2012 Copyright 2015 Post Group Inc.
COPYRIGHT All posts and pages are provided “as-is” with no warranty given whatsoever. At times some original content may contain affiliate links where I earn commission from products purchased via said link(s).
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
In this post, I’ll go over some of my favorite locations for installing flowery branch style California shutters. Whether you live near beaches like Manhattan Beach, LA or Palm Springs, these areas will be perfect for your beautiful new shutters.
And while you’re at it, check out other topics covered below.
Installing Your Flowering Branch Style Shutters | Shutterboy’s Top Tips 2020 Edition
This week’s topic is going to cover everything you wanted to know to pick which style of window treatments would work best for you.
What Is A Flowering Branch Window Treatment?
Flowering brush windows are a unique form of shuttering. These shutters come standard with a few specific design choices.
They usually feature soft flowing patterns instead of the flat paneled shapes used in many styles of shutters. They often incorporate color combinations and finishes that reflect nature.
These shutters are typically installed vertically along a wall and provide an attractive way to enclose large picture windows without having to use blinds.
Many people consider these shutters to be less heavy-duty than traditional wooden shutters, however, they still offer excellent protection in coastal regions. These shutters are commonly referred to simply as “flowery branch” shutters because of the flowing shape and appearance they take on.
Is My House Suitable For Installation Of Flowering Branches Shutting?
When deciding whether or not you should install flowering branches, keep in mind that these shutters are intended to protect your house during the summer months. If you live in high heat zones, these shutters won’t help you as well as they could. However, most homes that get hit by hurricanes and tornadoes are located in warm climates, making them ideal candidates for floral shutters.
If choosing a location isn’t your problem then perhaps cost is holding you back. While the price varies substantially depending on the size of your windows, expect prices ranging anywhere from $30-$2k per square foot.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
And just because I had fun making this video, my YouTube channel would mean nothing without YOU! So please hit Subscribe on both channels and leave me comments with questions or suggestions about California Shutter topics you’d like to see covered and more videos coming soon 🙂
Thanks for watching guys! If you liked this video be sure to check out our other California Shuttering related content: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbMmS9UdFgPqJY3B6C4Q2LcZT0wHvRXI&index=1&view=50&count=255
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/SHSutler
Business Inquiries & Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again for being amazing! We appreciate you spending time with us and helping keep homeowners educated!
Disclaimer: All information provided through Shutter Boys Canada, including information presented on this website and in any newsletters, emails, social media posts or blogs, is intended only as general guidance and should not replace professional consultation regarding specific project requirements. Although every effort was made to provide accurate and detailed info during creation of this video, no representation is made that any information contained herein constitutes “professional engineering advice.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
In this post we’ll take a closer look at some of the advantages that come with installing a new California Shutter System in your Florida area condo. We’ll talk about how you can get the absolute best quality for less than market rate prices so you can live like royalty every day without being stingy…and why buying new California shutters shouldn’t be seen as “cheap”. But first let’s go over some basics if you haven’t installed a new California Shutter System on your own yet. Here’s a quick overview of what you should expect once you order and install them yourself at houseofshutters:
1. Your project consultant will walk you through each step. You won’t just receive an email stating when everything arrives; rather, you’ll actually get a phone call. A member of our team will discuss all the little details associated with getting your job completed. And after you place your order online, you’ll receive another call saying exactly which pieces arrived safely. The only thing left for us to do is send them inside and complete the rest of the project.
2. Everything happens fast–we know that you probably don’t want to wait weeks for delivery–so we always try to arrange pickup times during business hours unless otherwise arranged. When you arrive to pick up your shutters, you simply remove your old ones from the frame and hand them to the window dresser we provide who then replaces them immediately.
3. Once we’ve finished, we package them with care, ensuring nothing gets damaged en route back to your property. On top of that, we use eco friendly packaging materials which helps save the environment. If you ever have questions regarding your shipment, feel free to contact customer service anytime, seven days per week via chat or toll-free telephone line 1.866.865.3370. Or email us at email@example.com.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. We take great pride in doing everything possible to exceed customer expectations during every phase of the project.
3. When working with our customers, we strive for excellence through communication, honesty, respectfulness, transparency, reliability, and integrity—always keeping safety as the primary concern.
4. Our business is built upon referrals. If we don’t satisfy our clients, then neither will they refer us to family and friends.
5. The company was founded on these principles, which continues to be reflected in each client interaction.
6. All projects must meet minimum building codes and guidelines established by the State Building Authority.
7. Every project begins with a free consultation where we analyze and discuss design concepts, budgets, construction details, materials required, and any other pertinent information regarding the proposed job.
8. Once we have determined a suitable solution for you and your home/homeowner(s), the actual construction begins.
9. Construction takes place according to strict scheduling procedures developed by experienced professionals who understand the complexity involved in custom window installations.
10. A final inspection ensures compliance with all specifications prior to submitting final payment documents to our office. Upon completion, our team members provide thorough documentation and pictures of the completed work.
11. Installation should only entail minor adjustments necessary after opening windows.
12. As part of our warranty commitment, we offer free service calls by qualified professional technicians, and we stand behind all workmanship 100%.
13. After completing this initial consultation period, we invite homeowners to visit our showroom located at 4201 Westgate Drive Suite 200-B in Charlotte, North Carolina 28262. Our showroom showcases many different styles, sizes, colors, options, and designs. We welcome homeowners to come see for themselves just how beautiful wood shutters can be—and can enhance your home and life in general.
14. We are always ready to answer questions, assist you in determining the appropriate style and size, explain design options, suggest ideas based on your personal preferences, and help develop a customized package that reflects your needs and desires.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Well, first of all, most people have no clue what to expect when installing wood shutters. And then there’s the problem of cost — which can be prohibitively high. If you’re like me, you probably thought that vinyl was just another type of vinyl, but I’m happy to tell you otherwise. Vinyl is actually an entirely separate material from other types of vinyl. And while the price tag isn’t quite as steep as some wood alternatives, the cost can still run upwards of $1 per square foot.
If you’re considering adding wooden shutters to the exterior of your home this year, keep these things in mind…
Vinyl is made out of polyvinyl chloride. Polymer PVC is basically plastic, but it’s a bit more durable than regular old paint.
Vinyl has a lower R factor rating than wood and aluminum; however, it does provide better thermal resistance.
While wood and aluminum tend to warp after extended exposure to moisture, vinyl won’t.
When installed properly, vinyl will last longer than wood and aluminum shutters. But you’ll definitely get a higher return on investment if you decide to upgrade to wood instead.
The bottom line: While both materials perform well and come in a wide range of colors, vinyl is less expensive and easier to install.
But, if you’re willing to commit to vinyl shutters, here’s a few tips to help you find the perfect fit for your home…
First of all, you should consider whether you want vinyl shutters for aesthetic purposes only or if you intend to insulate your house. If you don’t care about aesthetics, then the cheaper vinyl models may be enough for your needs. However, if you really want to go big with your project, then you can opt for a thicker model with multiple layers of vinyl. These are often available on custom order from manufacturers like Shutter Boys.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Flowery Branch
• New Shutter Systems
– For the first time ever you can purchase the most sophisticated system that integrates both window treatments and shades to provide complete protection against heat gain while blocking light glare. Also known as “Smart Shades & Windows” this innovative dual function shutter will protect you from the hottest summer days without overheating your home.
• Advanced Design Features
– Our advanced design feature includes integrated louvers that allow for better air circulation than traditional roller blind systems. These louvered blind designs help prevent mold growth during hot humid summer months. Additionally these unique louver designs are ideal when used during extreme cold weather seasons since they provide greater insulation properties.
• Energy Saving Technology
– Another benefit of shuttering is energy savings which saves homeowners hundreds of dollars per year due to lower heating costs.
We invite you to read this entire article where we detail many other benefits associated with installing high quality professional shuttered windows.
If you would like to learn more about these amazing products, please visit us at www.shuttersbyshuttlebros.com/product_info.php. If you would prefer a personal consultation then feel free to reach me via email @ shutterby@gmail.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”