Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Alpharetta’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Alpharetta, Georgia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Alpharetta Project
Alpharetta’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Alpharetta with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Alpharetta, Georgia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Alpharetta and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Alpharetta? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Alpharetta’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Alpharetta, Georgia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We offer 3 different kinds of shutters: Custom Made Shuttles, Aluminium Shutters and Wood Shutts. Each type offers certain advantages and disadvantages depending upon the homeowner’s particular needs, lifestyle, property size, etc. Below are some examples of types of shutters commonly used for homeowners who own homes in the greater Atlanta area. However, please visit us to learn which shuttering solution would be most suitable for you!
Metal frames are extremely durable and strong making them perfect choice for those who value security above other considerations. They are ideal for protecting windows from vandalism and acts like peeling paint/rusting metal shutters. Aluminum shutters feature extra large glazing panels which enhance solar protection and UV resistance. For added style they combine well with many finishes including distressed and white washed styles of exterior stain finishing.
2-Custom Made Shuttles
Made exclusively to measure, custom made shutters are typically constructed by skilled craftsmen working closely with architects and design professionals. As shutters are often built outside of a building under construction they are subject to extreme weather conditions therefore making them ideal choices for homes which experience significant seasonal changes. They are usually manufactured in various sizes such as one door width, double doors wide, multiple window openings and multiples windows. With advanced materials technology today’s custom shutters include steel reinforcements allowing for additional fire safety, improved ventilation systems resulting in reduced heating & cooling costs and sound control options which help reduce noise pollution.
Wood shutters are generally preferred by folks interested in maximizing natural aesthetics of their properties and reducing energy costs of owning and operating a home.
Best California Shutters Alpharetta
First and foremost, get some estimates from different companies like us. We recommend calling them twice for two separate appointments because they don’t just install our products but offer great customer service along the way. Our company offers same day installations and we take care of everything else so customers receive high quality product installed professionally. If you’re considering doing it yourself, remember this quote “If you can find someone who knows exactly what he’s doing, then you’ve found somebody worth hiring.” Also, the weather should stay warm enough during the summer months in Atlanta which makes for beautiful window coverings. Don’t forget to factor in humidity levels. They tend to cause problems for wood in humid environments. There are many variables involved with climate changes over the years and seasons, so check your area closely before deciding what wood species to use. Wood treated for insect protection usually requires additional treatment after installation so pay attention to label directions carefully as well. For example, most aluminum frames come primed already so no painting is required although some colors/finishes can look better finished than left untreated. We’ll talk about those details below. So why buy premium wooden shutters? A lot has changed since the 1990’s and we highly encourage everyone to go ahead and invest in top notch shutters rather than settling for cheap vinyl or fiberglass window treatments made overseas. Premium shutters provide superior value due to their durability, strength, quality craftsmanship, and lifetime warranties against warping, cracking, discoloration, fading, peeling, chipping, molding, rot, rust stains and mildew. As far as materials go, premium woods are always preferable to other types of exterior wooden shuttering. The main reason being that natural cedar shakes, redwood, fir slats, oak shingle, and white pine boards all expand and contract differently. The constant expansion/contraction causes stress to develop leading to potential damage including cracks and buckling.
Motorized California Shutters Alpharetta
However, some issues remain despite how good the products themselves are. One issue is that installing them properly requires skill sets beyond those usually found by homeowners who only own basic tools. Another challenge involves getting the proper permits which aren’t always required in every area but often times overlooked. But these types of complications aren’t unique to just California shuttering; they apply to almost every type of window covering whether it’s vinyl curtains or roller shades.
We’ve created this guide to help simplify the most common questions you’ll encounter during your next shutter purchase and install. If you’re ready to move forward with your project then please keep reading…
1. Is this DIY project really worth it?
Yes!!! When choosing California shutters be prepared to spend hours putting this together. The materials required will range from $300+ depending upon the size of your opening and the quality of the shutters you select. However, after spending this amount, you should end up saving thousands annually on heating/cooling costs as well as being able to enjoy outdoor entertaining with family and friends without worrying about what shade of blue (or green!) is coming through your windows.
2. Do I Need Professional Installation Service?
Professional installations should certainly still be considered but you’re not necessarily going to get them. Some contractors offer the ability to provide professional installations while others charge additional fees for doing so. Be aware of the cost difference and understand that these service providers often work in teams rather than individually. They can also bring special equipment along like ladder trucks, ladders, measuring tapes and tape measures. A skilled installer can save you hundreds each month in utility bills and reduce the likelihood of structural damage caused by improper shuttering placement. For example, an improperly installed shingle could cause rain water or snow melt to enter behind the slats making moisture problems far worse down the road. On top of that, the weight placed on the roof can actually compromise the integrity of nearby support beams causing potential home instability.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
WHAT IS A CALIFORNIA SHUTTER?
There are several different types of California shutters available today including vinyl, aluminum composite panels, fiberglass, polycarbonate, wooden louvers, wooden slats. Each of them offers unique benefits and advantages.
WHY SHOULD YOU REPLACE YOUR WINDOWS WITH CALIFORNIASHUTTERS?
If you live in a hot climate like Southern California, then installing California shutters will help keep your homes cool in summertime while still allowing natural light inside. If you own a business in a warm climate, then they will reduce air conditioning costs and increase worker productivity during warmer months.
In cooler climates, such as those found in northern states, you should use shutters to prevent sun damage to windows in winter. When temperatures drop below freezing or near zero degrees Fahrenheit, your window glass becomes brittle and easily breaks if exposed to direct sunlight. By blocking light through the window, you can significantly lower heating bills.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Most Californiashutters come with a built-in automatic opener system which opens the door automatically after sunset. Some models include remote controls for opening/closing and locking doors. Others allow manual control of the opening/closing functions. The most common type includes sliding panels. Sliding panel designs usually have four main parts, each of them being held together by hinges on either end: 1) the top track 2) bottom support bar 3) middle bar and 4) bottom rail. These are attached to the frame of the house. The top track slides along the length of the bottom support bar and holds the entire assembly firmly in place. The bottom rail runs across the bottom edge of the bottom support bar. It keeps everything stable and prevents sagging.
Cost of California Shutters in Alpharetta Georgia
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
(1) Installation Issues/Techniques to Consider When Installing in Atlanta, GA Area
This week I came across this great article titled “How To Install A Custom Wood Shower Door From Start To Finish On Your Own Time And Budget” written by professional installer Eric Broussard who covers his personal tips & tricks while explaining in detail every step of the bathroom remodeling project he was recently hired for.
I encourage everyone who gets involved in home renovation projects to read articles like these because sometimes the little things people forget or overlook can lead them down a path filled with costly mistakes. As seen on his website http://www.homerenovationbyericbroussard.com/, this is clearly evidenced in one section titled “My Top Tips For Avoiding Problems During Construction“. He recommends keeping track of measurements along the way, being aware of potential pitfalls, knowing which tools work better than others, being prepared, working ahead of schedule, having everything ready beforehand, hiring professionals, finding contractors through recommendations, checking reviews, calling references, getting estimates, avoiding rush jobs, choosing quality materials, dealing face-to-face instead of on the phone, doing it yourself rather than paying a contractor, taking breaks often, planning well, using power tools carefully, making decisions early on, taking advantage of sales promotions, asking questions, and finally being careful with warranties.
Another area covered in depth by Mr.Broussards in the same post above is the topic ‘Choosing The Right Vinyl Product For My Project’. After reading this blog, you should get familiarized with different types of vinyl products available today such as PVC, Polystyrene Board, Fiberboard and Composite Deck Boards, among other products. By educating you on what makes certain kinds of vinyl material stand apart from others, Mr.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
For those who love beautiful shuttering but don’t live near a professional installer, we offer several options available online. From custom designs to DIY projects with photos showing each stage, these blogs will show you exactly how much it costs to get the job done yourself and provide tips on choosing materials, hardware and accessories, along with information about how they install. For those interested in hiring our team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, visit Shutterboys.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Alpharetta
In fact, many homeowners end up spending tens of thousands dollars just trying to protect their homes against sun damage, which includes both the inside and outside home. However, you should be able to avoid going through these types of expenses if you take advantage of the latest technology to ensure that your shutters will work effectively.
We recently wrote a blog post entitled “California Shutter Trends for 2020 And Beyond” discussing California shutter trends that are taking place across the state, but today, instead of focusing solely on those changes, I wanted to write about what you can expect if you decide to invest in professional installations for these products. If this sounds appealing to you, keep reading below.
Alpharetta Residential & Commercial Shutters Installations
First, if the company you hire to perform your shuttering project specializes in installing shutters rather than selling them, you shouldn’t encounter much trouble finding reputable companies near you. If you happen to find yourself searching for a new installer, it would probably help to ask your friends and family first and see whether anyone recommends someone specific. Of course, you could always try calling around until you locate a reliable contractor; however, this method tends to take longer than asking a few acquaintances.
When hiring shutters contractors, consider asking questions related to cost and materials used. Asking whether the installation company offers financing options helps prevent surprises down the road. When comparing different shutter brands, make sure the price per square foot is similar for each type since it affects overall affordability.
Another consideration worth mentioning involves warranties offered by various manufacturers. Most states offer protection programs that provide financial compensation for certain situations related to window replacement including storms, fires, earthquakes, and other natural disasters.
Finally, if you’d prefer a DIY approach, remember that you still have plenty of great choices available, especially if the right material is purchased.
Alpharetta’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We recently announced an exclusive partnership with the premier window treatment company, VELUX USA INC. They manufacture VERTICAL SHUTTERS which are used primarily in commercial applications. Our shutters are designed specifically for residential use, and we provide custom installations for homeowners across the country.
This past summer was an exciting one. Not only did they introduce the newest collection of products, but they made significant changes to their website design. If you haven’t already seen them yet, go check them out at www.veluxusa.com/shutters
They also introduced a completely redesigned customer portal where customers can place orders online and track shipments. In addition, we’ve partnered with them on several promotions including the “Buy 2 get 1 FREE” promotion. This offer applies exclusively to our vertical sliders, vertical blinds and plantation shutters.
We’re always trying something new, whether it’s adding a feature or making improvements to existing ones. We hope these updates help improve your experience and allow you to enjoy the benefits of owning a quality shutter system like ours. And remember, it takes just minutes to install!
If you’d like to learn more about installing a vertical slider, please visit my other blogs or watch the video below.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
– The Top 10 Window Treatments For Your Alphaland Homes
– Tips & Tricks On Installing
– A Few Things About Installation Costs And Warranty Period Of Different Types Of Products
– Some Great Ways To Decorate The Outside Of Windows Using Vinyl Siding Panels Or Stucco
– Tips For DIY Projects (Installing Yourself).
– Our Favorite Brands Of Customized Wood Shutters From The Factory Direct Program.
If anyone knows anything better than us on installing windows shutters in the future, please leave comments down below.
We love to get emails every morning around 8am telling us what we missed yesterday.
But sometimes they’re just plain ridiculous.
So that’s why today we bring you…
10 things NOT to say to us after reading our posts.
1) “Thanks but no thanks.”
2) “I thought you were talking trash?”
3) “What was it like living with Donald Trump? He must be really nice sometimes!”
4) “Why would someone say something like that?!”
5) “I’m sorry, did you mean ‘what he said’ rather than ‘that?'” *Sighs*.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
They provide many benefits including privacy while giving homeowners views to everything outdoors without compromising energy efficiency. And since they typically cost around $2100, they offer long lasting protection against outdoor weather conditions.
Vinyl siding also offers security from vandalism, heat and cold, storms, pests, mold and mildew while offering a beautiful appearance and being versatile enough to match nearly any décor. However, one drawback is that your choice could be limited. Most manufacturers use polyvinyl chloride paint that can degrade into cancer causing chemicals; especially during manufacturing processes that involve high temperatures. Vinyl is also flammable and toxic.
If you decide to install vinyl siding, you will find yourself dealing with different color options, maintenance issues, and possibly requiring additional sealants. When properly installed correctly, exterior painters recommend applying 2 coats of mastic along seams. A few companies only sell PVC products and these tend be expensive. Some manufactures only produce vinyl siding for indoor projects. So if you are searching for custom cut vinyl panels try the above mentioned ones first. If you prefer DIY then look outside instead, then search for wood shutters near me.
Site Name: techcrunch.com
Description: TechCrunch is a technology website founded by Mike Arrington back in 2005. Today it continues to cover the latest technologies news, launches, acquisitions and other events impacting this space. It focuses on consumer electronics, internet infrastructure, software & gadgets and startups in general.
Buy California Shutters Online
Some popular benefits include:
– Privacy & Beauty: One key benefit of having California Shutters installed on exterior residential home surfaces and windows is added privacy. People will notice less inside while enjoying the outside view. Also California Shutters block heat during summer which helps keep cool air inside houses during warmer summers – especially useful in hot climates like Texas
– Energy Savings: Another benefit of installing California shutters is energy savings due to their insulating properties. Because shutters prevent solar radiation from getting through, the sun’s rays aren’t able to penetrate into bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, attics etc. Thus, shutting these rooms closes the “thermal envelope” around the house keeping warm air trapped inside without letting them escape via openings like vents. As this is happening, the internal thermostat automatically lowers the temperature setting of heating systems reducing both power bills and fuel cost. Since most building codes mandate minimum levels of R value per inch of window area in order to effectively reduce heat transfer through glass, homeowners should always consult their HVAC professional to determine whether shutters would help improve thermal comfort.
– Low Maintenance Cost: Maintenance costs associated with California shutters rarely rise above the initial investment cost. If properly maintained regularly, California shutters will retain their appearance longer than non shuttered windows and remain sturdy throughout long periods of frequent use. The primary maintenance requirement is cleaning the front surface of the shutter to remove dirt buildup caused by rain splash and occasional dirt accumulation. Regularly washing down or spraying water onto dirty portions will help neutralize bacteria growth causing mildew and mold spores. Even in extreme cases such as those involving extended rainfall, maintenance isn’t required until the first visible signs of staining appear. Cleaning must take place periodically regardless of usage since continued exposure to moisture and sunlight may cause wood fibers to break down thus resulting in discoloration of the wood covering.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”