Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Peachtree City’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Peachtree City, Georgia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Peachtree City Project
Peachtree City’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Peachtree City with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Peachtree City, Georgia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Peachtree City and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Peachtree City? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Peachtree City’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Peachtree City, Georgia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
In addition to being used indoors they are great choice for sunrooms, garages, decks & outdoor areas and many other places around the house. These types of shutters provide much better insulation than regular wooden blinds because unlike vinyl blinds they allow light through while keeping heat, cold air, rain water and pests away.
We recommend buying California Shutters only from professional installers like ShutterBoys who have vast knowledge on these shutters and will put them together correctly according to your specifications. Our team of certified experts will guide you every step of the way and help you select the perfect design, material, color combination, window measurements and hardware options to meet your unique needs.
At ShutterBoys we have developed our own state of art processes to guarantee highest efficiency rates and minimal downtime during the manufacturing, shipping and after sales service stages. Not having these systems would mean no customer satisfaction.
For those people planning to buy a new residence for first time, buying a home without a properly planned and prepared project schedule could be devastating due to unexpected situations that arise along the way. For this reason we strongly suggest taking care of preparing well thought schedules before purchasing a property. A carefully considered scheduling document should ensure seamless transition from conceptualization stage all the way down to actual closing date
Here are 7 things to consider before starting a building project;
To have successful project completion, you must understand each part thoroughly. Otherwise, unforeseen issues may surface late during implementation phase of your projects and cause headaches. As a builder or architect, you should always keep yourself updated with latest market trends and development opportunities. Here’s what you can expect by following few simple steps:
1. Understand Your Project Scope.
Know your scope clearly. Don’t work on anything beyond the initial scope unless agreed upon by client. Clients often ask for changes to the original concept and that makes everything harder then anticipated. If necessary, adjust the deadline accordingly. At the end of day, work to deliver something for a consistent timeframe.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
I am going to be highlighting these similarities and differences during the course of this series because many people who contact us will ask questions like “What was the most challenging part about building them? Wasn”t getting the measurements tricky?” “Were they pricey? Were they worth every penny?”. So while answering some of those questions will help other readers learn about various aspects of the job, our ultimate purpose with this blog was simply to show them exactly what went down in each situation.
To begin, we first started by measuring the windows inside and outside of the property to determine which direction would provide the least amount of sun exposure. We often find that shutters should be installed facing south so that they absorb sunlight all day and prevent fading of fabrics placed behind them, but depending upon weather patterns in Georgia, that isn’t always necessary because we typically only see full sun exposure of around 3 hours per day in the summer months. From there, we measured the window dimensions to ensure they could accommodate a large enough opening in order to fit standard size wooden frames. If they were smaller than 14×14 inches then we recommended cutting them down and making custom sized shutters instead. Finally, we ordered the correct materials and got ready to install the shutters once they arrived at the construction center.
We found that it took 5 weeks to complete a total of 16 projects ranging across four distinct locations. Each house required anywhere from 2-3 days of work and a few times we worked through lunch breaks to get everything completed quickly. Of course, the days ranged, especially since one owner lived close to us and another homeowner lived far away, so sometimes we worked through the weekend just to get something finished sooner rather than waiting until Monday afternoon. But overall it wasn’t overly complicated when compared to larger jobs in our field that take longer due to having additional steps involved in the actual framing phase.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Peachtree City
Aluminum Shutters offer homeowners both practicality and beauty. Aluminum slat shutters are typically made of 3/4″ thick steel which gives them strength and durability while being lightweight enough to move easily around town without damage and still maintain high levels of insulation. They’re easier to install due to no complicated fasteners like screw heads but will need some minor repairs after years of use or exposure to extreme weather conditions.
While most people opt for a classic “peekaboo window”, some homeowners simply love the privacy afforded by traditional roller blinds. A popular choice among those who enjoy watching TV while eating dinner in front of the fire place! Some modern styles feature sophisticated pleated fabrics that resemble lace curtains giving windows a unique sense of elegance. These types of shades come in either solid color options or custom designs of virtually every stripe imaginable. For those who appreciate simplicity but wish to avoid the hassle of installing hardware or measuring multiple times to achieve exact shade proportions, vinyl roller shades are becoming increasingly popular. Vinyl rollers allow homeowners to change the width and length of their shades quickly and cheaply! If you’d rather stick with wood shutters, you should consider adding some decorative screens to soften the effect of the glass or keep bugs out. Screen panels that are designed specifically for this purpose usually come with hardware already attached to ensure quick attachment and smooth operation. And since screen fabric is also often used for indoor wall covering, you may get creative in decorating the space behind your shutters!
If your house isn’t big enough for sliding doors yet or you’ve got plenty of storage inside or outside, then French Doors would be perfect for your needs! Most homes built today include large double entryways that lead through a central hallway to secondary living spaces. Modern French door installations take advantage of this natural feature and provide additional flexibility and functionality to rooms that previously had little access outdoors.
Motorized California Shutters Peachtree City
1. Control Your Windows Shades Automatically: While it may seem like the easiest way to get a beautiful view would be to just open your blinds and go outside without any effort being required…
If there ever was a reason to install motorized shutters, today is definitely the day to consider doing so. When I’m talking about “motorization,” I’m referring to automatic rolldown/opening systems that help regulate light levels while protecting privacy. These types of motorized shutters work by opening fully for bright sunlight and, thanks to some advanced technologies, automatically close during daylight hours, providing shade without manual intervention. They’re also programmed to gradually decrease intensity until dark again; they’ll keep going until manually turned back up.
2. Reduce Energy Costs: One final benefit homeowners love about installing these kinds of products is the possibility of reducing energy costs. If someone lives in a region that experiences long periods of sun exposure, they’ve probably noticed high utility bills due to the heat generated by their homes. For those who have recently taken advantage of solar panels, the cost savings offered by automated shading devices could prove quite substantial. And since they save electricity costs, they lower carbon emissions and reduce environmental impacts — which may mean additional tax credits down the road.
3. Create Privacy & Safety Opportunities: If you’re worried about burglars breaking into your house at night, I recommend checking out security cameras. But sometimes people still prefer a little extra protection against potential intruders — especially around sleeping areas. Having curtains and other window coverings properly positioned may deter unwanted visitors because they won’t see anyone inside unless they happen to glance through your windows. Plus, automated shades provide an added sense of safety to children and pets inside your living space.
Cost of California Shutters in Peachtree City Georgia
In order to avoid these problems, most homeowners prefer installing custom built shutters instead of buying readymade ones. However, building shutters requires the help of a specialist who understands what type of shutter should be used for each window and how it will work well with the rest of the home design.
There are various types of shutters available for homes and offices today such as plantation shutters, roller shutters, sliding door style shutters, bay windows, casement shutters, hinged shutters, folding shutters, accordion shutters, roman blinds, vertical blinds & more. Each design has unique advantages and disadvantages depending upon the use case. For example, plantation shutters provide privacy while keeping sunlight outside and preventing heat gain in summertime. They are ideal for large spaces and high ceilings. Roller shutters offer an excellent way to block noise as well as keep sunlight inside during hot days of summer. Bay window shutters can be installed for both aesthetic purposes along with providing security from intruders. Casements shutters are great because you get complete control over light coming through your windows from day to night without having to worry about the weather conditions. Hinging shutters can also be installed on doors to give the appearance of traditional wooden French doors.
Folding shutters are perfect for small rooms that don’t allow space for full sized windows. Roman Blinds are very popular among homeowners for adding elegance, beauty and functionality to your living area. Vertical blinds are perfect for rooms that don’t face south, since the sun shines right through them. Accordions are good options for those who have lots of windows and would like to save some energy costs. And finally, roman shades are great alternatives to traditional curtains. Each of these products offers different benefits and drawbacks and choosing the best California Shutters for your house depends mostly on personal preferences and needs.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
For the next edition of the post, I wanted to highlight another aspect of our company and creed, but also talk about a new category of project, which would most definitely fit under the umbrella of ‘The ultimate guide to….’. Since opening shop in 2014, we have had our fair share of clients who ask us for information regarding the different types of vinyl/vinyl composite options they have. As someone who grew up loving classic movies starring Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, James Stewart, Robert Mitchum, etc, my love affair with these film stars isn’t exactly recent nor was I born yesterday; however, since becoming involved with shutter manufacturing and sales, I started to notice the amount of people asking me about the various kinds of films used in making modern day PVC exterior shuttering systems. So instead of ignoring them, to keep our loyal readers happy, plus provide some insight to those interested in doing something of similar nature themselves, here is a breakdown of five categories of PVC films for both residential and commercial jobs. All of which should work great for either homeowners trying to replace their old, outdated screen doors or any contractor looking for ways to save on labor costs while still getting premium grade materials for his end result. For each type of material listed below, there will be a little background info about the particular industry standard of choice, and links to companies that specifically provide samples to potential buyers.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
If you aren’t feeling like installing a whole wall of glass windows but still appreciate modern window shutters, then check out these awesome options designed just for homeowners who live in climate zones 9 through 11. We’ve got them installed in homes nationwide, including Atlanta and other areas near you!
In addition to providing beautiful exterior shade with premium grade plantation shutters, this type of window treatment can help cool down hot bedrooms during summer months. Since our plantation shutters are engineered with thermal insulation material and triple glazing materials, they’re also perfect for use as heat barriers for high heating climates that experience extreme temperatures throughout the entire year. If keeping your house cooled while enjoying outdoor comfort isn’t really something you consider doing every day, consider adding these types of shuttering solutions to your property today!
What’s great about having shutters installed?
Many communities offer incentives toward qualifying purchase price. Check with your realtor or city hall. They’ll often tell you which program applies to residential construction projects in your area. Ask around because different cities will apply for varying amounts per square foot. Also ask for rebate forms available online that allow residents to calculate their own incentive value.
This guide goes more in depth on each type of shutter system; however most importantly we want YOU to visit us at ShutterBoyz.com and see our showroom firsthand. Our sales reps are happy to talk shop about which style is best suited for you. As always, if you prefer email, send us an inquiry and we’d love to hear from you!
We provide custom installation service nationwide with top tier products made exclusively for every U.S.-based resident. Whether you’re located in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Mississippi or anywhere else in America, call us today at 888-SHUTTERS (888-791-4257).
Peachtree City’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We will touch base on common problems associated with these installations and solutions to get you back on track quickly and save you money. As always, we want to keep this information current and up-to-date so check regularly to see changes and updates.
If you would like a quote please feel free to email us, call 912.743.3444 or visit www.shuttersbydesigner.com
We hope you enjoy this post and find everything covered in this article useful while shopping around.
Best California Shutters Peachtree City
2. Why Should I Install Wooden Shutters instead of Vinyl Shutters? Well, wooden shutters provide superior insulation properties than their vinyl counterparts because of their material composition.
3. The Pros & Cons:
Wooden shutters come with many advantages. For example, unlike vinyl shutters which tend to crack, break and rot, wooden ones will always be solid no matter how often and how long they get exposed outside. Moreover, they protect homes against mold growth and other diseases that could affect indoor spaces like bathrooms, kitchen, laundry rooms, bedrooms where moisture buildup is common. They can help save energy costs while maintaining home comfort levels. Plus, some wood products such as cedar shake roofing, oak floorings, hickory plywood and redwood shiplap siding can cost less than those made of vinyl. Finally, wood makes great outdoor furniture and patio decks; for homeowners who love gardening, having a deck built with wood could be cheaper than building them with concrete.
4. Installation Services: When hiring professional shutter company, shutterboys would suggest doing everything yourself. However, if you wish to hire professionals that handle every aspect related to installing shutters including framing, caulking, painting, hanging, mounting, glazing and finishing, contact us today to schedule your appointment or consultation with our team. We work around people schedules to accommodate everyone. Also, shutters installed by a pro will provide better protection.
5. Where Can I Buy California Shutters Online? No worries, shutterboys sells both wood and vinyl shutters online. Just visit www.shutterboysproductsandcustomization.com/californiashutters (or call 1 855 733 0737 toll free). From there, browse through our website and pick the perfect design, color, size, style, features and price range for your needs.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Shutterstock photo used under license from Shutterstock. All rights reserved.
Instagram Photo: https://bit.ly/2W4Z9kJ
Twitter Photo: https://twitter.
Buy California Shutters Online
If you live in Georgia or surrounding states, this post covers the top five tips you’ll need to keep in mind while selecting custom shutters for your own property. If you’d rather purchase premium quality plantation style shutters manufactured exclusively for your specific residence, then read on.
Your first step toward building a beautiful outdoor living space includes deciding what form of coverings you prefer and why you’re choosing them. Let’s go through each category to find out just how great these different types of blinds really are.
How do I pick the perfect curtains or shades according to my needs?
What type of window covering does my house deserve?
Where Can I Find Window Covering Ideas For My House?
When Do I Need Drapes And Curtains Installation Atlanta Ga??
Window Treatments To Select From Your Budget
Now that you know what you need to buy for your project, you no longer have excuses about going without. Instead, use today’s information to decide exactly what you need to get started.
1. Curtain fabrics come in countless designs, colors, styles, textures, patterns, weights, widths, lengths and price points; however certain qualities must be considered when choosing curtain fabric. These include: size/length, weight, colorfastness and texture. When shopping for your drape, don’t make the mistake of picking only the cheapest options available. Spend extra cash if you feel it will improve your end result, regardless of cost. Quality materials and craftsmanship often translate into better prices later down the road, especially with long term investments. 2. Consider your desired level of coverage when planning your drapes or blinds, whether you need sun control, light filtering, soundproofment or both. 3.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
• Wood Cali shutters will be popular due to high quality construction materials, ease of maintenance & longevity. • We will see vinyl shutters become less expensive than traditional shutters.
Wood California Shutters:
• High cost of production. • Quality control issues. • Maintenance required. • Not available at big box stores like IKEA, Lowes, Home Depot.
• Cheap price point, but durability can suffer. • Available everywhere including large box store chains. • Easy installation. • Can come with a warranty. • May be able to get them cheaper than wood shutters.
What to Consider When Looking For The Right Product?
• Size is critical to consider. • Color should match existing paint colors. • Material type should be considered (wood, aluminum). • Price is key. If it costs $1000 for a single window shutter (or larger), then you’d probably expect more for multiple windows. So keep this factor in consideration. • Warranty is another good thing to look into. Some companies offer lifetime warranties on products while some only provide 1/2 year warranties.
How Much Will It Cost To Install Shutters?
There are many factors which determine price of installing shutters, such as size of home/condominium, location (city, county etc.), and whether it’s a DIY project. Here’s a quick snapshot of typical costs:
Wood California Shutters:
Cost of installation varies widely depending upon your contractor and the amount of work involved. A small job could run around $500-$700; whereas a large job could easily reach $2000+.
In addition to the labor cost, your project would most certainly include additional material charges. Typical charges could range anywhere from $50-$100 per board foot, depending on the size, style, color, and other unique characteristics of each individual shutter.
If you’re planning to install multiple shutters, the total cost of your project can quickly escalate to tens of thousands of dollars.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”