Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Atlanta’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Atlanta, Georgia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Atlanta Project
Atlanta’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Atlanta with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Atlanta, Georgia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Atlanta and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Atlanta? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Atlanta’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Atlanta, Georgia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We believe California Shutters should be considered among the top products when designing a home’s exterior appearance because they go beyond adding beauty; they’re intended to protect valuable property investment.
Here’ why some manufacturers are going above and beyond the standard California Shutter offerings…
1. Custom Wood Options: Some shutters made by certain brands feature special finishes which makes them uniquely beautiful. For example, the “Moss” Finish is perfect for those who love natural materials. Moss offers the most vibrant shade of green but it will naturally stain wood surfaces as well. Another great choice would be Black Walnut for its high sheen and rich color that gives off a sophisticated vibe. We carry these finishes on all wooden slat shutters.
2. Better Quality Construction Made Possible Through Higher Standards & Safety Features: As a premier shuttering company founded on quality workmanship, safety standards, and superior customer service, we take pride in everything we provide. Our team takes extensive steps during every phase of production ensuring that the highest standards will continue to protect us and you. We are dedicated to giving you peace of mind knowing that each piece of hardware was carefully inspected, tested, installed correctly and professionally finished.
3. Lifetime Guarantee. If anything goes wrong, call us and we’ll help you find another alternative solution.
4. Professional Installation Services. We are trained professionals ready to meet your needs. Every member of our team receives ongoing training and certifications through industry associations like Window Coverings Association and American National Standard Institute. Call today or send us a message via email for additional details regarding your shutters.
5. Free Color Consultation Service. Don’t forget about our free consultation service offered on almost all orders. Not only does this provide you a better deal than buying elsewhere, it helps us figure out exactly what your window covering preferences are, along with helping determine whether you need more coverage or less depending on what’s around the windows.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Atlanta
Whether it be windows, doors, french door sills or patio screens, we will provide a solution tailored to fit your home’s needs. Shutter boys’ shutters are built for durability and longevity, providing years of beauty, style and protection against sun exposure. Whether you’re planning to move in or relocate to a larger space, we’ll help keep costs down while ensuring high quality craftsmanship that lasts for generations.
If you’d like us to come visit your house/condominium please contact me via email to schedule an appointment. We would love to meet you and walk thru with a FREE SHUTTER QUOTE. I’m always happy to answer questions regarding any aspect of shutters and window treatments. If this information helps you please consider “Liking” my page on Facebook. Thanks again for reading this blog post and hope to hear from you soon.
This is a great example of why you should use an agency or freelancer. The writer knows exactly what they are talking about but they still took time to research and understand the industry. They did an excellent job explaining things in a way that even a non-techie could follow along.
I am definitely going to check out more posts from here. Recommended Post
I loved every little bit of it. I enjoyed studying your website articles. Thank you for sharing superb issues. Your web site is extremely cool. Be careful because I’m getting sick & tired of wordpress. It truly is running slowly on my own computer & I just wish I had some sort of plugin which isn’t really functioning.
Hey fantastic blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a lot work? I’ve no understanding of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog shortly. Anyway, should you have any ideas or techniques for new bloggers please share.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
1. Aesthetics. Is this item aesthetically pleasing to look at? Does it fit well within the space surrounding it? Will your eyes enjoy being near it every day? Do it all just come together? If yes, then keep reading. Keep in mind that most window coverings will be seen daily; they should work perfectly with the design aesthetic of your living area or office environment—and complement the rest of your decor without overpowering it.
2. Functionality. Is this object going to provide maximum energy efficiency and protection while still allowing natural light inside during sunny days? Can it help protect against heat loss and cold drafts at night? Will it allow you to regulate indoor air quality through ventilation options like dual pane glass units and operable sliders? Does it offer enough thermal insulation? These questions go beyond simply “looking good,” because these items have real functions which impact both safety and comfort.
3. Energy Savings. Most homes today use less than 50% of available daylight. So, if you could increase the amount of sunlight coming indoors, wouldn’t that mean fewer energy bills? If you’d rather get the benefit of extra lighting but save some electricity costs, then solar windows would be perfect for you. They combine the ability to capture more sun and energy savings with a beautiful appearance that blends seamlessly indoors. Solar Windows help cut down on heating and cooling needs, making them great for summer months. And, depending on your climate, some models can reduce winter losses by blocking unwanted cold weather winds.
4. Lifetime Support & Warranty. Your investment deserves excellent support and warranty coverage. Make sure you understand all details regarding warranties provided on each product (for example, does it include labor?). Be certain you fully grasp all terms before ordering, including shipping lead times, delivery charges, and returns policies. Check with your dealer representative first. Don’t forget that many products offered are eligible for extended guarantees.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
In addition to the exterior applications mentioned earlier, California shutters are widely used inside homes and office buildings and other commercial projects. For instance, office workers love the privacy offered while still getting natural daylight. Architects appreciate the way they enhance architectural details and accent walls, while adding a great deal of character and personality to a space. Plus, these versatile designs complement most types of exteriors including brick, stucco and tile, making them highly attractive additions to almost every type of project.
HOW DO CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS WORK?
At Shutter Boys, we design and manufacture premium custom crafted wooden shutters made of only the finest pine timbers available. Once ordered, our craftsmen craft each individual panel individually and install the finished products in a matter of days, ready for shipping.
WHAT IS THE BEST PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT FOR A LARGE WINDOW PANEL SETTING OF 1×3/4X6 CM PLANKS IN YOUR STATE? We would recommend ordering 2×8 plank units for those states that measure 8 feet wide x 16 inches tall. The reason why we suggest this size is that it is best suited for larger spaces, such as porches, patios, decks and sunrooms, which will be covered completely with multiple rows of shutters stacked horizontally.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO INSTALL THESE PRODUCTS? First thing first: find yourself a licensed installer. Your city or county building department should supply an official who installs these systems for a fee. When hiring someone, ask to see his license, proof of insurance, and references. Do this research BEFORE you order; otherwise you run the risk of paying extra fees associated with having a faulty job performed.
Best California Shutters Atlanta
*shameless plug ahead* If you live in the ATL area and interested in getting custom shutters installed for your home, drop us a line @ ShutterBoysATL! We sell custom made and stock wooden shutters and blinds, vinyl and aluminum shutters/blinds. Our company installs our own shutters every day across metro Atlanta.
We make custom orders of any size, color, shape & material, just ask!! We carry everything ranging from wood, fiberglass, polycarbonate, PVC, Aluminum, Vinyl, Timberlook, MDF, Wood Blinds, Roller Shades, Roman Shades, Custom Built Wooden Doors,Custom Crafted Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Tile Backsplashes. Give us call today for a Free consultation and estimate!!! Our team members are always happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our industry leading products and installations. Also check out our website shutterb…
Cost of California Shutters in Atlanta Georgia
Here are my favorite California Shutter products:
1. Weather Shield® Aluminum Shutters – Available in 2″ thick aluminum, this type of shutter offers better insulation than wooden shutters and also looks modern. However, they are heavier (typically 30 pounds per panel versus 15 pounds for standard wooden shutters), which makes them harder to move around without an extra helper. They tend to take longer to hang because you must measure, cut and fit each piece individually — and then mount those pieces onto the header bars. If you live close enough to your home improvement store, consider ordering a couple extra pieces for measuring practice.
2. Wood Blinds/Shutters – Wood blinds and shutters provide privacy, light control and energy efficiency while adding character to homes across America (especially since they are relatively inexpensive, durable and long lasting). For homeowners who prefer traditional style shutters, there are many choices including plantation (or “clapboard” style) shutters, horizontal blinds, vertical blinds and roller shades. Each type of shutter varies greatly in price, quality, size and function.
3. Vinyl Shades – While vinyl shutters aren’t quite the same experience as sliding glass doors, they are still great for homeowners seeking energy efficient shading solutions for exterior entrances like patios, porches and decks. Some manufacturers offer vinyl shades designed specifically to meet ADA standards (which includes accessibility ramps, automatic openers and other safety requirements). The downside: They usually cost significantly less than wooden shutters but are typically made of flimsy material that requires frequent replacement.
Motorized California Shutters Atlanta
This week we’ll examine four popular types of shutters commonly seen today; three models of each type will be discussed from a technical standpoint. But remember, there isn’t always a “best choice” since every consumer faces unique needs that drive personal preferences. For example, certain applications demand shuttered windows, while others prefer sliding glass doors. So when researching your potential choices, keep in mind your specific situation. As mentioned earlier, this installment focuses primarily on automated designs but does touch briefly upon manual versions such as roller blinds, Venetian Blinds, Roman Shades, and Vertical Blinds. In addition to covering the various benefits and drawbacks associated with each model, we hope you see firsthand just how powerful automation really is in providing convenience, energy savings, security, privacy, and cost savings. These factors can translate to big dividends for consumers across generations. Of course, if you’d rather go the full route with conventional manual options then feel free to peruse the rest of our post series.
Atlanta’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We use these shutters for several different types of applications; however here are 5 tips to help save you thousands during the next project. These five points will save you hundreds of dollars.
# 1 – Measure twice cut once
Measuring correctly is key to getting good looking results. A rule often referred to as “measure twice, rip once” applies to every job including trim carpentry work. Most homeowners tend to measure the opening they desire, then go ahead and rough cut everything to size without measuring again. But, the reason behind this step is that most tools like sawzall, miter boxes/compound miters, handsaw, circular saw, jig saw, router tables and routers come calibrated for specific measurements only. Thus they do not allow cutting unless those specifications are met perfectly. Even though you won’t be able to see it, rough cuts can vary widely.
By taking another measurement after roughing out material, you’ll ensure consistency in each part. For example, we recently purchased 10×8″ patio screens for one of our clients who wants extra protection to her pool area. She originally planned to use 4×8′ panels, but upon further inspection she realized that her existing openings weren’t large enough to fit comfortably.
Buy California Shutters Online
Wood: While natural wood is the original choice for building custom windows without sacrificing quality or appearance, aluminum exterior shutters offer several benefits. Aluminium exteriors are resistant to fading, peeling, warping, rot, mold, mildew, and insects; they’re fireproof and can withstand extreme temperatures without cracking. They’re lighter than other types of shutters which makes them easier to install and remove. Aluminum window shutters are available in hundreds of standard colors and finishes, including paintable options. As an added benefit, aluminum shutters are less expensive than some natural woods. Although aluminum won’t fade like traditional wooden shutters, be aware that aluminum tends to warp under heavy loads. If weight is a concern, consider vinyl and steel shutters instead. Vinyl or fiberglass shutters provide substantial amounts of security but tend to darken after prolonged exposure to sunlight. Steel exterior shutters are heavy duty yet light enough to move easily around large rooms thanks to hollow frames. Some varieties are sold unfinished and require powder coating prior to finishing. Another downside to metal shutters is that maintenance varies widely depending on the type of material used. A properly maintained vinyl or glass shutter will remain attractive for years…
Fiber Glass: Fiber glass is often times referred to as tempered glass because during its manufacture, heat is applied slowly to prevent shattering upon impact. When comparing to wood shutters, fiberglass is heavy but lightweight. Like vinyl shutters, fiberglass requires proper maintenance to keep it bright and clean. Be careful not to damage the surface layer of your tempered glass as this would result in unsightly scratches. For those seeking additional protection against wind and weather conditions, check out our storm screening range. Storm Screening: These shutters block rainwater runoff to protect walls and siding from dampness, water spots, and dirt buildup.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
I will be updating this every few months now until the economy reopens. So keep checking back to see all the changes I expect to happen over the next 3 years.
2020 was a great year to get started building some serious equity around yourself. My family continues to evolve and expand which requires me to adjust my work schedule accordingly. Not only does this present challenges for myself but it makes balancing business with being a dad a challenge as well. Even though I spend most of my days working remotely, I still feel like I am always connected to everyone else somehow because they are just a phone call away.
When building a company it’s crucial to think creatively and strategically about where technology will take us. Since everything moves faster today than ever before, it takes a brave soul who believes in themselves and stays true to core values long enough to adapt along with shifting consumer demands/needs and stay ahead of the game. Building a strong culture is key towards achieving this type of longevity and building a legacy business. I believe that these are among the top things that differentiates Shutterboy products from competitors.
During COVID19 shutdowns, I had many clients come to me inquiring about when would be the perfect time to install shutters. While COVID19 shutdowns are still ongoing, I received inquiries regarding timelines to begin planning for install dates prior to them happening again. For those companies that can afford paying someone fulltime, I highly recommend taking advantage of this window to properly prepare for the market shift for installation. If you wait until after COVID 19 recedes and decide you wish to go forward with installing shutters then you risk losing a significant amount of sales due to people having built up excitement of needing new windows and shutting their eyes to other options while waiting for it all to resume once more. Some products offer an express service that offers installations starting immediately without sacrificing quality, however it often costs significantly less since it isn’t a labor intensive job and typically requires smaller crews.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
When used correctly, they will keep the sun out while allowing plenty of sunlight through windows keeping rooms cooler than walls covered with blinds. They come in various styles and colors including single door designs, double doors/double hung options, French sliding patio style glazed panels, vertical slats, louvers, transom panels and frameless designs. Most can be custom designed for window sizes of 32″ X 96″ plus extra length and width available upon request to cover large areas or multiple openings.
Most models include weather resistant vinyls, polycarbonate frames and aluminum hardware kits or stainless steel hinges. Some of them can easily blend into existing house design schemes. But some can be made specifically for a certain space type or color scheme giving the end result a unique appearance. For example, a green wood colored shutter system could blend perfectly into the living area near a kitchen island but would stand out amongst traditional black cabinetry.
For those interested in installing a DIY project, most manufacturers offer ready cut shutters for quick delivery and installation. Installation instructions usually indicate the location of mounting brackets required for each model. While most shutters only take 1-2 hours to install, there are times that longer periods of time may be necessary depending on size and complexity. Depending on the company, you should expect anywhere from a few days to just under 2 weeks. Because many companies ship finished products, shipping to Georgia is relatively fast (3+ business day). However, because they aren’t typically installed until after being delivered to clients’ homes, this can lead to additional delays in installations.
If you’re planning on having your own installer perform the work then they can often charge significantly higher fees for service calls to ensure adequate measurements to provide proper sizing and fitment that’ll avoid potential issues down the line. For high quality California shutters, these expenses shouldn’t be over looked particularly considering the benefits provided.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
In fact, according to a recent report published by WindowFilmTimes, the US market for window film is projected to hit $1bn annually once more products like Energy Star qualified films become available. According to industry estimates, California accounts for approximately half of all home improvement spending nationwide, which means this state’s residents are primed to invest in premium window treatments—including custom made shutters. Of course, while these products tend to be pricey, they pay back quickly, typically lasting 10 years or longer, depending upon quality and maintenance standards. Additionally, many customers find them visually appealing enough that they’ll actually use them outside of season; this saves both space and utility bills. And because most wood shutters come with lifetime guarantees, owners won’t ever have to worry about replacing them again. Here are five reasons why installing a wood California shutter should be among your top priorities next summer—even though the heat hasn’t officially begun yet!
1. They’re incredibly versatile.
Wooden shutters allow you to achieve several different looks without having to constantly replace the glass panels inside. These days, you simply flip one panel away, remove the hardware, slide another pane into place, snap everything together and voila, you’ve got yourself a completely customized shade that blends seamlessly into any décor style.
2. They keep cool indoors.
Whether it’s springtime or fall, wooden shades offer unparalleled insulation for your home thanks to a layer of highly reflective white paint coating each frame. When paired with high impact UV blocking materials, they help cut solar gain and reduce overheating during hot summers. Plus, they provide protection throughout hurricane seasons too, making them perfect hurricane shutters.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”