Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Snellville’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Snellville, Georgia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Snellville Project
Snellville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Snellville with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Snellville, Georgia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Snellville and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Snellville? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Snellville’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Snellville, Georgia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Snellville
And because most customers don’t realize we’re actually selling this type of service, they often ask me why I charge $300+ per install instead of just charging the same price everyone else does ($500-$600). So I figured I’d address that since people seem confused about my rates. Why would anyone pay hundreds of dollars for something they could be doing themselves?
Well, first note that I’m already providing value beyond installing a quality piece of material. My initial quote ranges anywhere from $225/window to $400/window depending on which model you select and whether you request custom sizing. But once installed, each unit typically lasts well past 50 years…not to mention they’ll probably last longer than most houses, given their high quality construction.
To illustrate how long our units will probably stand the test of time, for instance, I recently measured the width of one of our double hung models; it’s 20 inches wide and made of 1×6 pine boards. Our average double door opening is 36″ in height–which puts the top of the doors inside the frame. If you’ve ever tried to close a regular housedoor, you’ve learned pretty quickly that they tend to stick if left unsealed for too long. A pair of standard hinges won’t hold against the strong spring action of a fully closed door in the wind….so I used special weatherstripping around both sides of the frames to keep water and insects from getting in.
Another benefit is that customers who buy our units from home improvement stores usually go back to them again and again for subsequent installations. As opposed to just slapping down brand X shingle after it rains, getting multiple installations under your belt will help reduce maintenance costs tremendously over time and improve roof longevity.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
This guide will help homeowners find the most versatile and cost effective options possible. For those living in colder climates, consider installing solar panels (we recommend Xantrex SunPower panels). If you live in a hotter climate get yourself some high speed fans to cool down your home during peak summer months. Our recommendations range on average costs ranging anywhere between $0-$7000 per person and unit – this varies depending primarily on square footage and windows/doors. The good news is once these items are purchased, maintenance and replacement of any hardware components typically requires minor DIY work which can save customers hundreds annually. As always, call 877-9081for fast customer service and ask for a FREE consultation.
We aim to provide detailed explanations and images to ensure every consumer understands each item thoroughly. Please keep in mind that due to varying project sizes, cost ranges, and other factors, exact specifications cannot be provided until after purchase. Please contact your installer today for specific details regarding specifics and price differences related to your project.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
This is a follow up to yesterday’s article regarding the top rated brands providing quality California Shutters. We reviewed these companies based on five main criteria including; design flexibility, overall value and price, ease of ordering/shipping, customer service experience and technical support available.
So without further ado…. Here are those same five vendors ranked again but this time focusing specifically on style options. As always, keep in mind each company has different products ranging anywhere from single hung vinyl casement to double hung windows, tilt / slide patio door / bay windows, custom made, faux painted steel frames, to traditional plantation style designs. So take note of which styles they offer and go from there. Each company offers several types of hardware that include trim, trim rings, weatherstripping, sash locks, hinges, latches and deadbolts along with optional accessories like storm damage protection kits and exterior grade paint coatings.
#1 – American Made Vinyl Window Company:
When deciding upon the type of window treatment for your home this is definitely something worth considering especially since most high end retailers now carry a wide selection of manufactured vinyl products that provide exceptional looks and function that simply cannot be matched by other manufacturers today. Since 1972, AVR has become a trusted leader among window dealers because their experienced sales staff is dedicated to helping customers find affordable solutions no matter whether they need replacement windows, sliding glass doors, french doors, retractable screen doors or commercial storefront entryways. They specialize in custom fabricated windows that fit many styles and sizes while offering numerous benefits for homes that range from historic treasures to modern masterpieces. Their commitment to excellence is reflected in every job and project large or small including complete replacement projects of multi-story buildings, custom architectural renovations, new construction and remodeling jobs plus garage conversions.
Snellville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
There are many brands available and new ones coming soon all while offering similar products, but they often lack detail, customization options, durability, maintenance and installation experience, customer service or other key factors. In short, they just aren’t worth paying extra $$$ for. So why pay for premium California Shutters manufactured by SHUTTERBYS? When shopping around, it helps to ask yourself some questions to decide which companies will be able to provide exactly what you need (and no more). Below I am sharing my top 3 tips
Before ordering or deciding on anything related to buying and installing California Shutters. Ask friends who had installed them previously. If possible talk to the installer face to face because he or she knows each house individually better than anyone else. Also check online reviews because people generally tell you everything you should know before making this decision
This is a big tip; if you see someone promising “California Shutters Made Easy For Homeowners” run away from that company. This company is obviously selling cheap California Shutters that won’t perform properly after installation nor hold up over time. Why buy something that isn’t going to work correctly? Make sure you get the details straight from the source
Look for a reputable dealer near you that offers superior customer service along with great prices. Be wary of dealers who charge exorbitant shipping fees (or worse yet take advantage of unsuspecting customers by charging outrageous amounts upfront), then try to sell you additional items on credit without explaining how long that takes to happen or whether the charges actually applied will result in added costs down the road.
Cost of California Shutters in Snellville Georgia
We have found that most homeowners prefer to use vinyl shutters because they cost less and come in various colors, designs and sizes. But, they tend to warp easily because moisture gets inside the material, which causes warping.
If wood is something you would like installed, then you should go through some research first on how well different woods perform in certain environments. Wood is great but it needs maintenance and care. If you live in an area where rain and humidity is common, then you should probably install wooden shutters instead.
Another thing to keep in mind while choosing shutters, is the size of your windows. Most window manufacturers recommend using shutters that match the dimensions of the frame of your window or door.
For example, you could buy 2×8 or 1×12 wood shutters for a double hung window. Or, you may purchase 3/4×6 metal shutters for sliding glass doors.
Buy California Shutters Online
If you live in Southern Georgia, the climate is mild and summers aren’t typically a problem keeping cool; however, many people don’t realize that they should be investing in more air sealing technology like California Shutters.
There’s a few things to consider when choosing your next window treatment solution…
Your choice of style, material and color of your California Shutters are just as important as installing them correctly.
Choosing a Material: Many homeowners are unaware of the vast choices available today in materials. From faux wood blinds made entirely of polycarbonate plastic and acrylic panels to solid wooden louvers, you’ll find everything from the most durable yet inexpensive options to those made from real wood which cost thousands but provide decades of beauty, and durability.
Choose Your Colors wisely. When selecting colors for your shades, keep in mind these factors:
1. Color temperature. The warmer the better because the sun hits your shade differently depending on the season and location. For example, warm white shades allow less heat than cooler whites or taupe shades. So, if you’re trying to avoid heating bills then the higher the “wattage” goes the better. 2. Shade type. Shades come either in horizontal slats or vertical rods. Slat screens block the view completely, while rod screens only cover half of the opening leaving a small amount exposed. Rod screen designs work great for blocking unwanted views while letting plenty of natural sunlight pass through and providing excellent ventilation and cooling properties. 3. Privacy factor. Some styles are designed to blend perfectly into the environment without being noticed. Others stand out from other structures giving you ample visibility. 4. Installation requirements. If possible, try visiting homes and/or offices around your area to see what types of installations are required. Also check to see whether the installer must adhere to specific codes. 5. Budget Considerations.
Motorized California Shutters Snellville
California Shutters & More
Homeowners often see window coverings as just part of the overall visual appeal of their homes but sometimes forget about how window coverings impact both heat transfer through glass windows and airflow via doors. If you haven”t already found a way to control excessive summer temperatures while maintaining proper air conditioning then you probably should pay attention to California Shutters because your home could benefit from them quite dramatically. The best thing about motorized shadings is that they allow you to customize the position of your shades allowing them to move according to season changes instead of being stuck in one position all winter long, which makes them ideal especially if you live in areas that experience extreme weather conditions such as San Francisco Bay Area summers or Miami winters when you will most certainly wish your shades were able to rise with the changing seasons. They also help keep sunlight out of your living space during times when you won’t need daylighting. Other benefits include protecting furniture, floors, walls and artwork from harmful UV rays and reducing noise associated with opening/closing large curtains. Depending upon the style, size and type of shade you pick, the cost ranges from $100-$800+ per door while installation costs range from $900 to $4000 depending on whether you work with an experienced installer or DIY yourself. But regardless of whether you decide to hire people to do the job or try doing it yourself, this guide discusses everything you’ll need to understand and select the best California Shutters available including materials, sizes, styles, colors and materials used. We’ve also listed some of the top brands, along with links to each manufacturers website. Finally, we offer tips and tricks specific to installing California Shutters to ensure you get the best possible result with minimal hassle and frustration.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
So which one should you go for? Well, both the alternatives come with advantages and disadvantages depending on your preference and lifestyle. We made a small infographic on each type of shuttering below:
Wood California Shutters
– A timeless classic that can be used forever
– Can get expensive over time with maintenance costs and repairs. Especially if you live in higher elevation areas, where the winters can be really cold, your wooden windows could become brittle over time and eventually crack causing leaks and possibly damage to other parts of your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
These shutters feature high quality glass with strong, UV protected polyester frames made of recycled plastic soda bottles. They re available in traditional styles ranging from the French and Italian Renaissance through Art Deco and Spanish Colonial Revival. Fiberglass shutters are ideal for homes built prior to 1940 due to their lower maintenance costs. Their high price tag reflects this durability however.
Available in several beautiful finishes including stained white oak, cherry, maple, mahogany, walnut and teak, wooden shutters come in varying sizes and shapes suitable for almost every architectural style. Wood shutters can withstand moisture better than vinyl products making them particularly suited to areas prone to rain or humidity issues. However, the cost of maintaining a wood shutter system can be quite expensive especially since they usually require painting or staining once installed. Wooden blinds or shades work well for both residential and commercial applications. Vinyl Blinds: These modern window coverings provide excellent light control and insulation. Made from extruded PVC film, these blinds come in hundreds of colors and designs as well as multiple widths. Some types can be custom sized to perfectly fit standard size openings without leaving unsightly gaps between slats. Other varieties allow customers to select specific color combinations as well as different numbers of vertical strips per horizontal panel allowing for a unique finished appearance. Vinyl Shades/Blinds: Shades can be customized to match windows as well as other interior furnishings. Many manufacturers include cordless controls along with remote sensors that automatically raise the shade once someone opens the door or pulls down the window shade. Corded controls offer hands-free operation.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
There are many benefits associated with having California Shutters installed. They provide privacy, energy savings, and protection against damage due to storms but is that really enough reason to go through with installing them? Read below for some key points.
Why install California Shutters?
• Provides Privacy: People love to enjoy nature whether it is watching birds fly across the sky, trees swaying in the breeze or just enjoying the scenery around them. However, sometimes people forget to close these windows completely because of a busy lifestyle. A well designed window treatment like a California Shutter will block light while allowing natural air circulation in to keep rooms cool and comfortable during hot summer days.
– Many studies show that Californians spend less than 5% of their day indoors which makes sense since most outdoor living spaces in CA are naturally designed for enjoyment! Even though many homeowners live outside of state lines, California still leads the nation when it comes to spending in their own backyard.
• Energy Savings: California houses typically pay higher heating bills than other states and shutting down outdoor lights during winter nights helps reduce home energy costs considerably. If you are a homeowner who loves to entertain, then consider buying California style patio door shutters that allow sunlight inside while blocking unwanted exterior breezes on cold evenings.
• Protect Against Damage & Storms: Another benefit of installing California shuttering products is protecting your home/condominium from storm induced winds and rain water in case heavy wind force damages occur. Not only does it help protect your property but if you were unfortunate to lose power during a severe weather event you would feel safer knowing someone was able to get into your house without breaking every piece of glass on your way in. Also, if you want to prevent your windows getting damaged from hail stones during storms, buy California shutters because they are specifically engineered to resist extreme high velocity winds, thus ensuring no cracks or leaks form.
To learn more information please visit www.shuttersbyrobertk.com. For additional questions regarding California Shutters, contact us through email or call 888.
Best California Shutters Snellville
There are 3 types of shutters that you should be aware of in order to get your home ready for the warmer months ahead.
Wooden shutters (or wooden window coverings), steel shutters (also known as vinyl shutters), and aluminum shutters. They each serve different purposes depending upon your needs. For example. Wooden shutters are typically made from pine trees while steel shutters come from metal. And Aluminum shutters are most often found on homes where they act like solar screens, blocking sun light during the day and allowing sunlight through at night. All these types of shutters offer great benefits, but which types are the best fit for your home environment?
In this guide, I will show you some examples of how each type of shutter looks installed on houses around the country. Let me tell you a little bit about myself first so that you know my qualifications as well as why I am sharing this information with you. After reading this, I hope that you find it useful and if you ever see something that could benefit you, please feel free to leave us feedback below! We love hearing from people who enjoy helping other people save money.
I live in Snellville Georgia and work full time outside the house doing construction sales. As you would imagine, I am always on the go trying to stay current in today’s market. If there is anything else I can provide you with to help answer questions that you have regarding installing your own shutters, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Are you considering installing custom shutters but aren’t quite sure what’s possible?
Do you want to get started on a project without having to worry about costs or hassle?
We’ve got some great news… We’re excited to announce that Shutterboy has teamed up with the leading installer company, HomeStars, who specializes in providing quality home improvement service and products across the country. As part of this partnership, they’ll be bringing us into their network of installers nationwide. If you live in North Carolina or Georgia, HomeStars will bring you quality, affordable, local installation options for your shutters!
Here’s why you should consider partnering with them.
They provide a full range of professional services including sales, design, installation and maintenance. They work closely with you every step of the way to ensure you love the shutters you purchase. Their installers are trained professionals and use only top-quality materials. They offer free estimates, no obligation quotes and fast turnaround times. And most importantly, their rates are competitively priced.
HomeStars’ mission is to help people improve their homes through high-end products and exceptional customer support. They have earned the trust of homeowners in North America because of quality customer care and superior installations.
If you’d like to learn how you can become a licensed contractor and partner with them, please visit www.hsinc.org/shutters.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”