Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Dacula’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Dacula, Georgia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Dacula Project
Dacula’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Dacula with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Dacula, Georgia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Dacula and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Dacula? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Dacula’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Dacula, Georgia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Best California Shutters Dacula
When choosing exterior window treatments you must consider several factors including durability, ease of maintenance, style & design & overall cost. For these purposes I’m going to rank them starting with the most expensive and least expensive products.
#1 Wood Shutters/Wooden Blinds – These types of windows usually come equipped with hardware already installed so there’s no work involved other than adding an extension cord, drilling small holes for screws then screwing down the blinds and hanging them inside the frame. Some models include built in magnets. All this takes less than 30 minutes to install. The only disadvantage to wooden window coverings is that they tend to get dirty quickly because dirt gets stuck between the slats making cleaning very challenging. Another issue is that many people find them aesthetically displeasing. If you’re in a high traffic area and you see children walking past your windows at recess each day, chances are they’ll notice the difference between the wood shaded ones and those without. Wooden shutters should generally remain outdoors all season long.
#2 Metal Window Treatments – Most metal window systems require some type of assembly which includes mounting brackets, hinges and locks. After the parts arrive you assemble everything together and hang it inside the existing opening (either inside the jamb or outside). Many times the system requires additional tools, such as a drill to fastener, hammer to drive the nails and screwdrivers to tighten the bolts. Once assembled the system becomes functional.
Metal options available today range anywhere from basic roller shades and Venetian Blinds to fully functioning sliding sash units and casement units that slide vertically up, down, left or right depending on the direction of the wind. One advantage of metal shutters is that they are extremely tough and virtually impervious to insects; however, they are heavier than their wooden counterparts due to their thicker profile and require larger openings in the home or office. They also can rust easily especially after exposure to rainwater. The downside is that unlike wood, they cannot tolerate being painted.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Shutters are made in many different styles and designs and each window treatment brings something unique to the table. Some companies offer multiple selections while others specialize in just one style. However, some homeowners prefer sticking to products they already love; instead focusing energy on other areas and projects around their homes.
For example, many customers enjoy adding shutters to commercial buildings but some simply decide not to invest in this project because it seems unnecessary given their property’s current aesthetics. Other people purchase shutters only after realizing they cannot find quality windows locally.
If you fall under either camp then you should probably consider getting shutters installed professionally. A reputable contractor will ensure you get exactly what you deserve for your investment since installing proper products correctly ensures long term benefits.
If you’re going DIY though, keep reading…
Installing shutters for residential applications generally involves cutting wooden slats from plywood panels. These panels usually come precut and ready to install. Once cut, the boards are attached to mullions along the top and bottom edges of the opening, making them easier to remove and reinstall later on.
While most of us agree that it feels great to finally see sunlight streaming through the blinds again, it isn’t always practical or possible to replace existing drapes or curtains. But don’t fret — you still can bring beautiful natural light indoors with some clever planning and design work. Here are six ways to transform dull walls into bright spaces.
We’ll talk a little bit about why you’d want to use vinyl siding, and go over some specifics on how to prep your home for exterior siding. Afterward, we’ll walk through several options for vinyl siding materials — both traditional brands and innovative technology offerings. Finally, we’ll help you determine whether your house needs exterior paint.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
1. They will keep out unwanted insects. If there are bugs inside your home they will be kept away because most shutters will have screens built onto them. These screens act like netting allowing only air through but keeping everything else out.
2. Preventing condensation buildup. Shuttering acts like insulation because it keeps warm air trapped inside and prevents cold air outside from coming indoors. Therefore less moisture in the house which can cause mold growth and rotting materials due to lack of circulation.
3. Reduce energy bills.
4. Reduce heating/cooling costs and reduce carbon footprint.
5. Protect furniture. Many homes use glass patio doors, tables, chairs, cabinets, shelves ect in order to display items and show off family heirloom pieces, however this creates potential damage if left unprotected all day long. A good way to prevent breakage or wear down on these products is to install shuteys, especially on doors and larger glass surfaces.
6. Increase curb appeal. When someone enters your home, do you prefer they see clean, well maintained surroundings or dirty, broken ones?
7. Improve property value. People always want to live in desirable areas that provide great living space along with amenities close by such as grocery stores, restaurants, schools etc… When people move in to a residence they often look to improve the home by upgrading things around the house including landscaping, paint colors, lighting fixtures, hardware appliances and more. By installing quality shutters, homeowners could enhance curb appeal while improving property values.
9. Create beautiful indoor decor.
10. Enhance security.
11. Increase privacy & block noise.
12. Block light.
13. Provide thermal control.
14. Add beauty to the exterior.
15. Make your home seem bigger.
16. Maintain warmth in colder climates.
Dacula’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
For most people in North America, shutters represent good value because they cost almost nothing to install. Many people think of them first when building homes, but we love seeing customers who decide to upgrade their living spaces after adding shutters and windows–the payoff will blow you away! Not only does a beautiful shuttered facade serve as a visual treat, but it also helps insulate against energy loss at night. A well installed and maintained shuttered wall also protects properties from moisture and extreme weather conditions.
But what exactly is the difference between window shutters and patio door shutters? Window shutters cover sliding glass doors while patio door shutters protect entryways.
When choosing which style to use, consider whether you prefer natural finishes like paint colors and stain treatments; brick moldings and trim; or metallic paints; faux wood textures; stained, distressed or aged materials; or a mix of options. Also ask yourself what aesthetic appeal you seek—rustic, modern, traditional or something else entirely? And take note of who you hang your shutters with. If it’s going to be used daily, select durable materials; otherwise, opt for lighter weight items.
Whether installing single panels per window or complete sets for multiple windows, these are both straightforward jobs and usually completed in no longer than 2 days. They also happen to be relatively inexpensive. Some companies offer discounts for hiring multiple workers for long-term installations or multiple units.
Another popular alternative to blinds include vertical roller shades that feature slats that attach by hand along a track system running vertically inside the walls. These systems are often less expensive than conventional horizontal shadings but provide better privacy, reducing light penetration.
Buy California Shutters Online
California Shutter Installation Trends for 2022
Buy California Shutters Today!!
What is considered state of art and why does customer buy them?
Why homeowners like Shutterboy so much?
When you install a Cali Shutters, what type of shuttering looks the most attractive?
Where people use custom built California Shutters?
If I bought a shuuter boy’s products would they be cheaper than buying other brands?
Do shutters come with a warranty? And will my windows close properly?
Are the shutters water proofing the home/space? If yes which ones work better than others?
Is California Shutter installation DIY project easier then painting walls?
Can Californians save some money installing themselves?
What is the difference between Custom Made Wood Cladding and Factory Direct Shuttering??
Which should i go ahead with first???
How long does it take to install shutters yourself?
Who manufactures high end wooden shutters?
There’s always something unique and different about each individual piece of furniture; whether it is dining table or coffee table. But you probably won’t find anything similar to this particular antique French style writing desk. Its design seems quite timeless yet distinctly modern due to the bold lines and geometric shapes used in its construction. It was originally designed and crafted back in France during World War II, but luckily for us, it still survives today.
This gorgeous example may actually end up being owned by a famous person who was born during WWII — Charles de Gaulle himself! His parents passed away while he was young, leaving him to live with his uncle in Paris. He began studying political sciences after taking a class at the Sorbonne university near Notre Dame, but soon quit school and went traveling around Europe trying to figure things out for himself. At 19 years old, he came across the war frontlines of Eastern Poland and decided to enlist with the Free French Forces. During World War II, he served as Minister Plenipotentiary of France in London, and eventually became its leader following its defeat. As a result of both his leadership role and military service, he took control of the country shortly afterward.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
I love to read books like this because it gives me lots of insight into other ways of thinking and new ideas.
What Makes us Unique?: As a premium wood california shutter producer, we offer superior custom work, high end finishes, multiple options, design freedom, and excellent support in addition to unparalleled attention to detail, innovation, and craftsmanship. Our shutters come fully assembled; no drywall cutting required.
We always strive to be innovative, forward thinking, and above all else, dedicated to serving customers well. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional standards across every category of our business including manufacturing, sales & aftermarket service, corporate reputation management, financial stability, and our mission statement of “delivering life enhancing experiences through extraordinary care and respect toward homeowners and clients.
Who Should Use Us?: Anyone who wants to experience excellent quality, unique designs, professional installations and outstanding customer service. Also anyone wanting a premium alternative to less expensive home improvement companies but have concerns about installing siding or trim themselves due to lack of skill and knowledge. Additionally, anyone interested in having a completely customized exterior living space created right for them. Finally anyone interested in knowing that they are getting the maximum return on investment for their new beautiful home and lifestyle.
If you want to learn more about why you should use SLC for your next project please call 404-912-0799 or email info@slcwoodproducts.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
But if you’re shopping around for custom home decorating ideas and want high quality, professional service then consider a custom window treatment company like ShuteBoys® (formerly known as Woodworks). When ShuteBoys was founded, we recognized the fact that people spend most of their life staring through windows, inside or outside. And while some companies only sell products, ShuteBoys designs, manufactures, installs, and takes care of everything for your project.
At ShuteBoys®, each job begins with research, planning and design. From this process a 3D rendering emerges which guides your decision making process regarding color selections, textures, materials and patterns. Once these decisions are decided upon, you will receive an estimate, detailed proposal and scheduling guide. Then after approval, your job proceeds along schedule as per our commitment to excellence.
• No Hidden Costs: A typical installation fee covers the labor cost for installing your shutters plus other necessary supplies. No extra fees, charges or hidden costs. Everything stated upfront is what you pay.
• Customized Designs: Every project gets a custom designed quote and estimate before work commences. All of our quotes include the total material quantities, shipping and handling costs as well as the labor hours required to complete the project.
Here’s My Plan For Your Website Marketing In 2024:
I’m going to assume your website needs a revamp sometime soon — whether it’s because you feel stagnant with current content, want something visually updated, or need some help keeping visitors engaged. So I’ve created a seven part series aimed at helping you get started by taking stock of things like how often you publish and whether certain areas of your business could use attention first.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
When installed properly, they offer protection against insects, weather and sun damage while letting sunlight filter into a home and providing a unique appearance to homes with natural materials like oak.
There’s no end to the benefits of installing California shutters — especially in today’s climate of rising temperatures across the country. Here are some examples:
• Save Energy with Air Circulation: By blocking sunlight during harsh summer months, you could lower electricity bills by 10%. During winter months, California shutters keep warmth inside without sacrificing views. When closed, they help insulate heat inside buildings, reducing heating costs by 15% on average. They work well with any type of glass because they attach securely to both exterior and interior surfaces. • Reduce Insect Damage: A study conducted by the University of Georgia found that California Shutters prevent 98% of termites from getting through gaps around doors and windows. And another research project published by Cornell University found that homeowners who used blinds were 4 times less likely to experience insect infestations than those who left screens wide open.
So why aren’t these amazing things already available everywhere?!
We’ve seen this question come up time after time. We’re going to show you exactly what’s holding Californias back… and then tell you how to overcome them.
First, you’ll learn about the history of California shutters — including how they got started, how many different types exist, and why you should use California shutters instead of just blinds. Then, we will walk you step-by-step through the entire process of buying and hanging your own custom California shutters, including selecting your perfect style, measuring correctly, choosing colors, picking the ideal hardware options, cutting lumber, building frames, setting up shop, and finally applying finishes — everything from painting to stain finishing. Finally, we will reveal the top five most popular styles and explain why each is great for every homeowner.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Dacula
Before I get started, you probably already have a general idea of who/what my company does. However, please read our disclaimer below just to make things official and ensure you fully understand why we have chosen to write this article. We really appreciate every single person that visits our YouTube channel, follows us on Instagram, sends us emails asking questions or simply wants to express concern/support. Every action taken toward us encourages positive outcomes and helps us provide better content for the entire community to enjoy. So thank you everyone, you ROCK!!!!!!
We will be focusing primarily on residential applications throughout this guide because they represent the majority of projects completed by our team; however, we encourage anyone reading this to consider whether their needs extend beyond domestic use (i.e. commercial & industrial).
Cost of California Shutters in Dacula Georgia
1) Consider both cost & quality, especially if this will be a long term investment.
2) Make sure you match your windows frame color & trim colors, otherwise they could end up looking mismatched with your shutter. Some popular window frames include white aluminum casement double hung windows, vinyl siding frame, fiberglass windows.
3) Check out our blog post about the “Best Shutter Brands”, to help find products made by reputable companies that stand behind them.
4) Always measure the dimensions and area size of your opening windows to determine whether it will work. You can always call us during normal business hours 888.634.4433 ext 1 to request additional information or assistance when ordering shutters.
5) Always check your measurements carefully, because no matter how good you install them they will eventually fail and come down. If you notice anything amiss with the installation or any other issues please contact us immediately at 800.955.0959 x3 and we will provide fast resolution and replacement solutions for your concerns.
6) A professional installer does a great job. We highly recommend using a licensed contractor who specializes in installing residential custom exterior doors and windows. Our team of customer service specialists are happy to assist you through every step of the way from picking out the perfect shutters for your home/condominium to making suggestions to improve your appearance to ensure long life maintenance on your shutters. Call today to learn more about your options regarding shutters.
7) California Shutters are available in almost any material, shape and design. They cover just about everything from traditional timber slats to contemporary glass panels, modern fabric-covered screens and classic wooden louvers. The most common materials used for shutters are vinyl, composite board, cedar, bamboo, metal, painted steel, plywood, and glass. Each material offers distinct benefits and disadvantages, depending upon climate conditions and aesthetic preferences.
Motorized California Shutters Dacula
2. Because each project is different, I would recommend getting a professional architect involved even if you intend to install shutters yourself. A professional designer familiar with shuttering design can ensure consistency across multiple projects without costing hundreds of dollars. Additionally, having a formal consultation during building permits will help avoid costly delays later down the road.
3. Most companies offering California shutters offer both hardware and painting options, but many homeowners opt for only the paint since these materials tend to cost less overall. Even though most manufacturers claim they ship unfinished products, expect to receive additional components such as trim pieces once shipped back to the company’s headquarters. These items typically take several days to arrive and should be considered part of your initial delivery date rather than being viewed as shipping charges.
4. One key reason why people buy and sell houses is due to lack of visibility while showing properties. Having quality shuttered doors could really enhance the value of a house. Also, buyers will appreciate seeing great photos of the inside of home and will understand how potential upgrades like motorized shutters affect living conditions. They may decide against buying a house until after doing research; however, these same clients often enjoy browsing through listings on Zillow.net in search of real estate that meets their criteria.
5. When making decisions regarding which designs are attractive, remember to keep things consistent throughout your entire neighborhood. Many homeowners prefer to have identical colors in every window to maintain a uniform appearance. While adding color is always fun, consider using pastels first before moving onto other styles just to get started and become accustomed to the effect.
6. Depending upon the type of shutter selected and available roof area, the average cost per square foot ranges anywhere from $100-$300+per Sq Ft.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shingles work well outside during colder weather while wood tends to warp and rot faster when exposed to heat. If you live in Florida, or another warm climate, then this could pose problems. If these factors affect your decision making though, consider both options and see which one better suits your home style and needs.
We suggest considering the following questions and researching them carefully before deciding whether wooden or vinyl shutters will meet your requirements.
Choosing wood versus vinyl siding depends on numerous variables that include cost, appearance, durability, ease of maintenance and color choices. You’ll find details below that help sort through those issues, but first allow us to take a quick tour around the world of contemporary residential window coverings — starting with wood. Wooden house wraps usually come in standard colors like red, white and grey, although a few manufacturers offer custom painted versions, especially for high-end properties. They’re available either roll-around, slider models or stick-on screens; most use screws rather than nails or staples to attach them to framing members. Wood windows are typically heavier duty than conventional aluminum frames since they must bear weight from above and below, unlike aluminum designs whose load-bearing ability relies only on tension. Because they’re made of solid material and can weigh 2 pounds per square foot, wood windows often command higher prices than metal units that tend to range from 1 pound/sq ft to 3 lbs./ sq ft. But you shouldn’t expect premium quality. Unlike steel or aluminum, untreated woods simply won’t stand up under extreme cold conditions — something homeowners in New England would quickly notice after a blizzard. Many wood panels used for exterior cladding aren’t pressure treated, nor are they sealed with acrylic urethane finishes. These “stick” materials rely on adhesion to fiberglass plywood and other structural components beneath the veneer to keep them firmly in place. Another thing to watch for is nail hole repair kits designed specifically for wooden trim.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”