Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Blythewood’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Blythewood, South Carolina. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Blythewood Project
Blythewood’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Blythewood with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Blythewood, South Carolina may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Blythewood and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Blythewood? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Blythewood’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Blythewood, South Carolina
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
6️⃣We want everyone who uses our products to feel welcome. 7️⃣ Our team will treat each person like family. 8️⃣We care. We take pride in making each project special and unique because no two homes are alike. We understand that every homeowner wants something different with their shutters, which is why we work closely with them to design custom solutions just for them. 9️⃣If you are interested in learning more about us, please visit www.shuttersbyboy.com 10️⃣Thank you for choosing Shutter Boys for your California Shutters needs!
11️⃣For the latest updates, follow @ShutterBoy_CA12️⃣ For questions regarding our shutters call 1(800) 827-327913️⃣ If you would prefer to email us, use our contact form here14️⃣We hope this helps answer some common questions about installing shutters.
Blythewood’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
For those who prefer double-hung windows, Shutterboys has a wide selection of options ranging from standard wood frame products like classic “Honeycomb” style shutters, contemporary shutters and traditional plantation shutters. They offer a large range of colors including natural tones as well as vibrant shades that complement most interior decor themes and outdoor landscape designs of many types. Additionally, Shutterboys offers a full line of high quality exterior siding solutions in both painted panels and decorative trim boards designed specifically for use on wooden and metal framed homes alike. For a beautiful appearance without sacrificing security, install one of Shubyboys’ premium aluminum frames for added protection against theft and fire damage.
Whether installing the latest trend of frameless glass patio door systems, adding a new front facing porch entry system, or simply choosing the perfect color for their home, homeowners can trust Shubyboys to help them design a beautiful project that enhances the overall beauty of their property. Their commitment to superior craftsmanship paired with innovative technology enables them to provide exceptional customer service and outstanding value to each homeowner and contractor.
When selecting a company that sells residential and commercial products and services, it’s imperative to understand the difference between manufacturers/vendors. The first key distinction is that companies which sell products are known as vendors. A vendor’s primary job function involves selling products and providing technical support or customer care regarding specific issues associated with the purchase or usage of said items.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Blythewood
In this article I will cover these topics;
California Shutter Installation Tools & Materials Used During Project
How to properly prepare a building for California Shutters installation
Common Questions Asked While Working On Building Projects
What type of Shutters should be installed?
Which shutters should be considered first?
Is my building large enough?
Should the windows be removed before install?
If yes then why? Is removing window opening necessary?
Why does my building feel colder than usual after shutting down the sun light coming through windows?
Can shutters help reduce air conditioning bills?
What types of paint color will work well with a white/cream shutters?
What is a good way for a homeowner or contractor to price a job like this?
I would love to hear comments / feedback regarding the above topic. Please leave them below ??
Thanks for reading ?. If you found any of this content useful please share it around ??⚕️ Thanks again!
For opt-out instructions check here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/?page=privacy&op=opt_out
Privacy Preference Center
These cookies allow us to offer basic functionalities. Necessary cookies cannot be turned off via the settings on your browser, but they can be disabled manually. Therefore we recommend disabling essential components when browsing our website.
Facebook Social Plugin
Twitter Feed Widget
Twitter Card Tag
YouTube Integration ID
Google Analytics Cookie
Analytics cookies improve the functionality of this site by measuring traffic and user statistics which enable ad campaigns and provide other statistical information about visitors of this website. This helps us measure interest and see patterns of visits on external websites linked to ours.
Best California Shutters Blythewood
• Wood Shutter Panels
• Vinyl/Vinyl Siding
• Aluminium Clad Aluminum Composite Metal Roofing Systems
I hope you enjoy reading this. And remember, if you would like to learn about our other products, just click “Shop” above. Thanks for visiting!
California Shutters Installation Expert & Author of the ‘Ultimate Guide To Installing California Shutters For Homes Or A Condominium’
This week’s guest post comes from Matt Kowalke. He writes about building a successful email newsletter with Mailchimp, which he has been doing since 2015.
He’s built his own business around it, and currently helps people who want to grow theirs through his consulting practice, Email Marketing Made Simple.
Email Newsletter Success Tips | Building An Efficient System | Build Your Own Business From Scratch
Matt started working with MailChimp back in 2011 while still studying computer science at Carnegie Mellon University; and then, after graduation, moved to New York City in 2013. He worked as Director of Product Management at the digital publishing company Ziff Davis until 2017. Since then he has been running his consultancy firm and helping people get started with their own online ventures.
We’re going to talk about some really cool things that have happened over the past couple years, but I’ll try to keep them short because I’m already getting tired from typing on a laptop. If you’ve read anything else on the Internet about me lately, you probably noticed that I was recently named to Inc.’s 30 Under 30 List of Entrepreneurship for 2019. I’ve always loved writing, especially when it came time for college papers or school projects, and I thought it would be fun to combine those passions and write some of these posts myself. But it turns out that being able to type quickly isn’t enough to do well on Inc.’s website, so I enlisted help from my friends over at WPX Hosting.
Buy California Shutters Online
2. Will I ever lose track of the measurements for my shutters? Don’t worry — once you’ve ordered your shutters, and they arrive packaged safely at home, you’ll receive detailed instructions showing you both top rail height and sash size. And just remember, if you decide that you’d prefer another design after your first ones are cut, no problem! Because our shutters are manufactured to order, we can easily update designs and send orders again to fulfill your needs perfectly. So you’ll always have exactly what you want while keeping that classic cottage style look.3. Will my shutters leak? No. Our window treatments include integrated waterproofing along the borders and corners which helps reduce mold growth inside the shutters themselves. Even under extreme conditions like high humidity levels, your shutters won’t allow water to penetrate. Plus, many of today’s shingle roofs feature waterproof sealants that prevent rainwater from seeping underneath the roof material.4.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
1. Quality Materials: A good contractor uses high quality materials that provide great value. They use quality exterior grade lumber, solid metal hardware and superior paints and stains on every single project they install. If they don’t use top of the line products then why would you expect them to work well? We are proud to be known as “California’s Premier Custom Shuttering Company” because our customers love us because our products are built like no other. Our wood is cut, sanded, staining and finished by hand, not outsourced. Every piece of trim and molding is individually stained and sealed before assembly so we guarantee it won’t peel or chip. And, of course, our paint job is guaranteed to stay beautiful for years without fading or peeling!
2. Expertise: When installing shuttered windows, you’ll often find contractors who only offer DIY kits that come complete with everything but the window frame. While these products may save time and money, many homeowners end up regretting the decision and paying more than necessary in order to get something cheap. At Shutter Boys, our team consists of skilled craftsmen who specialize in high quality custom shuttering projects and will ensure you receive a perfect result the first time around! Whether it’s a small job or large scale, our professional crew are ready to handle anything. We’re always available via phone call to answer questions and address concerns so please feel free to reach out anytime with any issues you encounter during the ordering/installation phases.
3. Installation Experience: Many people assume that the easiest way to purchase shutters is through big box stores. However, this method usually involves buying a kit at a huge cost and having a poorly trained employee do the install. If you’ve ever had someone else install your shutters, you probably ended up spending hours trying to figure out what was going on behind closed doors. We understand that installing your own shutters requires experience which is why our staff is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and attention to detail. We’ll walk through each step of your project with you, ensuring you fully grasp the entire concept.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
So first off, let’s talk about why you should invest in high quality shutters instead of cheap vinyl ones. Vinyl shutters are a staple of every home owner but unfortunately their appearance often causes buyers to doubt if a house was built recently or not. Since these inexpensive versions come in different sizes, you won’t be able to match them easily after installing them once inside your home. These cheaper versions usually come in a range of colors which leads homeowners towards feeling like they won’t blend well with other fixtures found in their living space. Finally, vinyl shutters generally cost much less than their wooden counterparts. As far back as 2005, the National Association of Realtors estimates that Americans spend $10 billion dollars annually on window coverings. Considering that most homes today contain windows, those savings could quickly accumulate to thousands of dollars per year. However, despite being affordable, even the cheapest vinyl shutters tend to degrade quicker than higher end options due to the weather conditions. So if the price tag isn’t enough incentive to purchase a better version, then I challenge you to consider the aesthetics and durability issues associated with inferior materials. If you aren’t satisfied with the way your current shutters affect the overall look and feel of your home, it is entirely possible that you haven’t invested in high quality glass yet. Therefore, before investing in new shutters, check with your realtor to ensure you understand exactly what type of material is available in your area and whether or not it matches perfectly within your style. Next, we will dive deeper into some key factors to keep in mind while choosing the perfect solution for your needs. First though, lets briefly discuss the types of glass/shutters available to us today.
Motorized California Shutters Blythewood
This leads me to my next point…
California shutters help keep noise to a minimum and provide privacy for residents. They block sound waves coming through windows and doors as well as those passing through air ducts. As far as I’m concerned, that counts as another bonus perk.
So which style should you get? Well, I’ve narrowed down the choices considerably this year but the bottom line remains the same– if privacy matters, a motorized system will always deliver better service than non-motorized systems. If privacy isn’t necessarily top priority, then you’ll probably find yourself choosing among several different options without considering price, quality, and design. But hey, everyone needs something to complain about once in awhile, right?
In case you missed my first edition of the guide back in 2019: https://www.shuttersboys.com/blog/2020/09/best-california-shutters-installation-guide/.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Why Shutters?: If you live in SoCal then chances are you’ve probably seen these amazing products already… but what actually makes them special? I love this question because everyone seems to get caught up in the details…. But really, what do shutters do? Well first things…
What Does Your Blind Do?
How They Work?
Do All Windows Need Them?
When Should We Install Them?
Can We Fix Our Own?
So many questions! Here’s my quick breakdown of the 5 different types of shutters and how each is typically installed. Wet Lipped Vinyl: Made of soft PVC plastic or polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Usually manufactured in either wood grain and white/cream colors or painted colors like brown, black, gray or other pastel hues. These shutters usually come without hardware and simply attach to existing window frames requiring no custom trim work. Dry Lipped Vinyl: Similar to wet lip shutters except they include weather stripping and hardware inside the frame. Typically made of rigid PVC or cedar materials. Can be installed over existing windows, doors, archways or built-ins. Also available with hardware for sliding glass patio door.Wood California Shutters: Custom cut lumber pieces with tongue & groove joints, often stained dark walnut or natural oak tones. Some models feature real wood inlay panels while others use stainable MDF board covered with premium quality varnish. Built-ins, gables, bay windows are just a few styles that can incorporate wood Cali shutters along with trimwork, crown molding and architectural accents.Customizable: Available in sizes ranging from 4 feet wide to 24 inches tall, these unique Cali shutters can easily adjust to fit the dimensions of any space; perfect for custom homes.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California Shutter Installation Process. Once you’ve found your dream window treatments, you’ll probably be eager to get started on getting those beauties installed. However, before you rush headlong into an expensive project, take a moment to consider whether DIY installation is really the most affordable option for you. While many homeowners enjoy tackling projects like these themselves, the reality is that it takes quite a bit of skill — both physical and artistic — to properly hang a series of shutters. And since it’s usually easier to simply hire someone else to do it, why not save the hassle and spend a little extra cash instead? For more details on what it would cost to install shutters for your home, visit this handy calculator tool provided by California Window & Door Supply Co.: http://www.calwindowanddoorsupply.net/cal_shutters2.html#calc.
How to Measure Your Windows and Doors First, measure all four corners of each side of your window frame to determine the exact size. Next, use a ruler to mark a line across the top edge of the inside of each door jamb. Then, draw lines parallel to the edges of the door jambs. These marks should extend past the width of the door frame by 2 inches.
Window Treatments Installation Tips. When measuring, keep an eye on the height measurement because the thickness of your shutters varies depending upon which material they’re made from. For example, vinyl shutters tend to range anywhere from 1 1/4 inch to 2 inches thick.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
In 2002, California shutter manufacturing company named Shutter Brands began producing high quality wooden shutters made from cedar, pine, redwood, cypress, bamboo, oak, hickory, among other natural materials. Today they produce products like custom shutters, garage door replacement doors, sliding barn doors and commercial grade steel frame patio privacy walls. Some of their most notable customer include Hollywood celebrities, architects, homeowners, contractors, builders, retailers and home improvement stores.
If you’re considering investing in a home security camera system, but aren’t quite certain which model will work well — or perhaps you just want to see what’s available in the industry before making a purchase decision — below are some of the top choices for video surveillance cameras 2020. If you’re thinking about adding the ability to spy on people inside your house, these models offer great options. While most wireless networked systems tend to cost less than $90 per camera, those wired types typically run closer to $300 each, while professional security cam systems range somewhere in the mid-$500 price point and higher, depending upon the feature sets chosen. We’ve listed everything from basic security cameras to the latest 4K HDR tech, along with many different manufacturers and operating networks.
1. Ring Video Doorbell 2 Pro ($150)
While the original version of the Ring video doorbell still remains relatively affordable despite Ring’s popularity across the country, the upgraded 2019 edition offers several key improvements including better night time visibility; improved audio quality (due largely to four microphones instead of only two); faster motion detection technology (including a new Night Mode function), and the addition of “smile unlock” technology allowing visitors’ faces to automatically appear on screen after unlocking a device via facial recognition software.
Cost of California Shutters in Blythewood South Carolina
This week I thought I would take some time to go through each type of shutter and find out which ones really work well along with my recommendations on them depending on price point. Keep reading for this weeks post on California shade curtains.
What Is A Shade Curtain?
A shade curtain (also known as “sunshade”, “Sunshades”, “Curtains”), is simply, a fabric cover made just enough smaller than a window or door frame to block most sunlight but still allow natural light inside. They are typically used as energy efficient windows. In other words they reduce heat gain and keep cool air inside your home during hot summers, and warm cool air outside during cold winters.
Why Do We Need Shades?
Many homeowners opt for shades instead of blinds because they believe they are easier to install. And when choosing shading systems, they often overlook the benefits and value offered by sun control products – specifically designed to improve indoor comfort, increase productivity indoors, protect furniture and possessions from fading, UV damage, dirt, bacteria, moisture buildup, dust mites and allergens and help lower utility bills.
If you live in Southern California and like to enjoy outdoor life year round then you know how brutal Southern California weather can get. As temperatures rise so does humidity, causing discomfort for those who spend too long outdoors. But did you realize that high levels of sunshine exposure increases the risk of skin cancers, eye problems, heart disease, fatigue and depression among children? Sunlight also causes many diseases including wrinkles and premature aging.
To counter these effects sunscreens, hats, sunglasses, umbrellas and protective clothing must be worn outdoors while protecting people from harmful UV rays.
How Many Sliding Glass Doors Does Your Home Have?
In 2017, American homes had an average of 1.5 sliding glass doors per residential unit. If you own multiple units in your building, then divide this figure accordingly.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”