Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Youngsville’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Youngsville, North Carolina. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Youngsville Project
Youngsville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Youngsville with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Youngsville, North Carolina may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Youngsville and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Youngsville? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Youngsville’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Youngsville, North Carolina
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
What does all of this mean for homeowners like yourself??? Well, first things first — you should consider buying some sort of weatherproofing solutions for your house; ideally these will be installed BEFORE any potential problems arise. Here’s why…
Your home is only protected against harsh winter winds and rainstorms IF YOU HAVE SHUTTERS ON THE WALLS OF YOUR HOUSE OR CONDO. If you live somewhere cold, rainy, windy, snowy, hot, humid, dusty, or generally miserable during the winter months, chances are good you won’t have shuttering installed unless you buy them from me. Not only will this reduce damage and risk exposure, but it’ll save on energy costs AND help protect your family against mold growth (which causes many respiratory/allergic illnesses). Plus, most homes built in colder climes already come equipped with shuttering due to increased likelihood of snow / ice storms. But if yours isn’t covered with shuttering, just wait until 2020 or whenever your neighbors finally install theirs. Then go find out exactly WHY they did it. Because once you put ’em on, you simply CANNOT UNPLUG THEM!! They literally suck in the wind and rain and keep everything inside nice & dry.
And while shutters certainly aren’t fool proof, the majority of people who use them actually prefer them to having no protection whatsoever — especially when they’re combined with other forms of energy efficient design.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
In this post I am going to talk about my research for which types of windows are trending for home renovations in 2018 and then dive deeper into each type for some information and pros/cons regarding each style.
I hope this helps you understand why these styles work better in certain areas and help make educated decisions when buying your next window replacement.
So lets jump right into it.
Looking For Custom Shutters & Windows Styles? Here’s A Great List To Start Looking Through..
Window Style Type #1: Wood Frame / Sashes Only
Why They Work So Well:
This style offers the following advantages….
– No need for additional trim pieces like crown moulding
– Can still use casement hinges so no hardware needs to go inside the frame
– No expensive glazing options like frameless glass
• May lack longevity due to its simplicity nature.
• Needs high maintenance since they cannot easily be cleaned due to the fact that sash only is made entirely of metal like aluminum, steel or bronze.
#2 Window Style Type: Double Hung Vinyl Replacement / Casement Hinges Inside Of Frames
Why They Work Good Enough?:
This style does offer several perks including,
– Easy Maintenance
– Versatile Glazings Options Including Glass Shades, Frameless Glass Panels, Picture Pane Glass, Transitions and Privacy Sliding Screens
• Heavy vinyl frames will break down quickly (especially in hot southern climates).
• Not recommended for locations with extreme outdoor conditions like Arizona and Nevada. A good idea would be to install these double hung windows during colder months where snow accumulation isn’t common outside.
Youngsville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
California windows come in 2 main styles: Wood framed vinyl blinds or aluminum frames/shutters which both typically offer privacy. These are usually made of thin metal slats and are often painted white and installed either horizontally only vertically (with top rail), horizontal bottom mount ONLY(no top rail), vertical only (only installable with no frame). Some models/styles allow for double hung sashes however most manufacturers are limiting this to wood. Both types provide great privacy and blocking. If you already own these windows they will work fine though some brands do have issues installing certain shades. So lets get started:
If you live in sunny southern California, chances are good you already love wooden doors and trim. But did you realize there was more than just 1 type?? Well there actually 4 common types. Most common being French style sliding door in 3 pieces (the middle piece slides on tracks and the two side pieces hold onto eachother). Another example would be pocket doors which slide along grooves instead of on rails. Then comes traditional Dutch style doors which have a flat front and curved back, very popular amongst homeowners today as well as historic style home builders. Next is American Style Doors which basically mimic modern European styled doors. Lastly, we have Traditional Door Styles which range in style from Colonial to Craftsman, which are all similar except Colonial doors always have square posts holding up the header & sill whereas Craftsman style doors had round posts. Each of these types offers distinct advantages & disadvantages in terms of appearance, ease of cleaning, & functionality. However, this doesnt mean that every homeowner should purchase every type of door available. For instance, pocket and colonial doors tend to have smaller glass panes making cleanups easier due to less visible dirtier areas behind the panels.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
I’ve lived in this community since moving home to Virginia Beach after graduating college 20 years ago; however, this wasn’t my first stop along the way towards becoming a professional builder. My journey started in California where I worked construction jobs including sheetrocker, drywall installer, electrician, tiler and painter. Along those lines, I also spent some time working inside residential design studios, which gave me a good understanding of both sides of the equation.
Since then I have built many different kinds of projects at various price points. For clients ranging from high end single family residences to multi unit condos/townhouses to affordable rehabs, each project presents unique requirements with regards to the type of material we will be using. From custom windows & doors, roofing, siding and insulation to floor coverings and hardware choices, every aspect needs to be considered carefully because no matter how well planned a renovation seems on paper, surprises often arise once materials begin being installed during renovations. As builders, we typically focus most of our attention toward “what” but less commonly consider “how”. We tend to get caught up in planning the project, making decisions related to budgets, timelines, scheduling and ultimately delivery dates without really giving much thought to the “processes” required to actually complete a project successfully. Once the project begins, it becomes apparent how the pieces fit together like puzzle tiles to form the whole picture — just as important as figuring out what goes where and why.
We’ll put everything into perspective for you…
Best California Shutters Youngsville
Another common design includes French door style shutters, which are made of metal and feature small openings for doors instead of large panes of glass; however, some people prefer them because they can be opened fully from both sides. Some shutter options include aluminum, vinyl, composite, fiberglass, PVC, steel and copper. Shutter color choices range from white, gray, black, beige, brown, tan, red, blue, green, burgundy, purple, orange, yellow and silver, just to name a few. Additionally, other designs of this style exist including sliding patio doors, hinged windows, folding shutters, pocket shutters and bi-folding shutters.
In most cases, the cost per unit depends on the material used and type of hardware installed. In addition, many manufacturers offer additional extras like custom paint jobs and decorative moldings for extra convenience. If you live outside of Los Angeles County then you should visit www.shuttersbysthebay.net/california_shutters_for_the_bayside.html to get information on installing shutters in San Francisco, Oakland, or Sacramento.
We hope this blog helps answer some questions about the different kinds of shutters and makes choosing a good fit for your house or condo easier than ever.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Youngsville
California Shutter Design Trends For Summer Of 2019
What Type Of Door Can Be Easily Moved Into My Interior Space When I Change Out Shelves Or Cabinets?!
Can Someone Help Me Find Some Ideas On Decorating Rooms Without Walls So I Don’t Have To Deal With The “Wall Effect”?
And a few other interesting questions about California shutters and home improvement.
Let me be frank with you; this is NOT a DIY project. If you just started considering installing some type of shutter products inside your house, then stop reading immediately because the average homeowner simply does not possess the knowledge or expertise required to install these things correctly.
There will always come a point during construction projects such as door installations, kitchen remodels, bathroom renovations, etc. where the customer asks themselves. “Why did they put those things together like they did? Is this really going to work properly? Who told them this was safe? Am I supposed to pay somebody else to do this instead of doing it myself? Why am I spending thousands of dollars on something that looks like it’s made in China??!!”
These types of situations happen all the time and it’s why we decided to release another edition of the ultimate guide to building custom homes and/or condos. We wanted to help everyone understand what is possible when it comes to designing their own space and having things installed correctly. No matter whether you are currently living in a small apartment unit, an older style home that needs updating, or anything else that involves remodeling and rethinking your current ideas around home ownership—we hope this resource helps answer many commonly asked questions.
Are you ready for another round of improvements to Youngsville’s housing market?
If you had a chance to walk through the most popular residential areas near the city limits today, then you would agree that almost everything you see is being replaced. From flooring styles, cabinets, countertops, roof materials, doors & window coverings to paint colors, finishes, and trim items, every single element inside our homes seems to get updated regularly.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Installing shutters can be quite complicated depending upon location since each city and county sets different requirements. Also, it varies widely across states and sometimes countries. In general there are four types of construction methods used: Framing (which involves installing custom made metal frames), Vinyl Locking System, Aluminum Frames, Staple Painted Systems. Each type offers advantages & disadvantages associated with building a house or condo. There are countless videos demonstrating how to install shutters but they always neglect to mention the importance of selecting frame material, width and length, and a few other key points. Below are examples showing common mistakes homeowners typically make during the assembly stage along with tips to avoid those issues. A video explaining California windows and doors is under development, however the concept should carry through regardless of state law.
Buy California Shutters Online
You see many different options today when getting custom shutters made that include; vinyl window film, aluminum shutters, vinyl clad steel shutters, composite cladding products, and other specialty windows solutions. We have seen the market become flooded with choices. However, we believe that the best choice in shutters is still made of real wooden material, but there are several key differences.
Let’s discuss the most popular types of shutters first… Wood Clad Aluminum Shutters Composite Vinyl Film
Wooden shutters come in various materials including but not limited to plywood, engineered lumber, MDF, and particle board depending on the type of construction you desire. They often times provide superior UV protection while offering high levels of insulation, fire resistance, sound absorption qualities, and durability.
While these shutters offer excellent insulating properties, they aren’t always cost efficient due to price variations across brands and styles. Wooden shutters also lack energy efficiency and tend towards mold growth when exposed to water damage because they allow moisture to seep through. If this sounds familiar, this could potentially cause health issues down the road. For those who live in areas like San Francisco Bay Area where air quality can get quite poor during rainy season, the combination of humidity and mold growth can lead to respiratory problems. Wooden shutters also have difficulty dealing with strong winds (which are becoming more common), making them vulnerable to being blown away.
Aluminum shutters are usually considered the most affordable way to go. Some manufacturers will use extruded profiles instead of solid pieces of metal, thus reducing costs. These shutters are available in either traditional designs that are reminiscent of old world charm or modern style aluminum designs featuring sleek curves and clean lines. While the former are typically more expensive than the latter, they have the benefit of lasting longer since they won’t rust unlike regular sheet metal shutters. There is no shortage of color options available for both traditional and contemporary styled designs, allowing homeowners to customize their homes without breaking the bank.
Motorized California Shutters Youngsville
How long should I leave them closed during the winter months? How often will they be opened & closed? Will my windows be drafty in the cold weather?
Will my neighbors complain if they hear noise coming from next door while it’s raining / snowing outside??
What are the main advantages and disadvantages of having motorized shutters installed?
Are there different types of motorized shutters available? Is it better to use single roller shutters, dual rollers and bi fold panels??
Can i install manual or electric shades along side the shutters?
Will i still get some heat/natural sunlight through these shutters when fully closed?
These questions and many more… We hope this helps you decide which type of shutters will suit your home and condominium.
We would love to discuss your needs and provide custom quotes for your project.
Cost of California Shutters in Youngsville North Carolina
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
If you already own some lovely California Shutters and are ready to upgrade them to something better, then check out our blog post on the Best California Shutters Products & Install Trends For 2020. We have curated everything from quality brands like Shaker Faux Wood and Dornbracht to affordable options like the American Standard Series and the Delta Series.
In addition to being built, designed and sold exclusively through Shutterboyz Custom Shutters Direct Sales Team, these shutters provide homeowners and interior design professionals alike with incredible value and high-quality custom installations. They’re perfect for anyone seeking exceptional beauty combined with affordability. Here’s why we believe they’re the best shutters available today.
1. Beautiful Designs. No other shuttering company offers more unique designs than ours. As industry leaders, we continue to innovate and evolve our offerings while staying true to our values—to be exceptional builders of homes and products and to offer outstanding service to customers every step along the way. Whether you prefer clean lines or traditional style, we carry a wide array of colors and finishes including real wood veneer options to fit any home décor theme.
2. Easy Installation. When deciding which products to recommend, we consider many factors, but primarily installation ease. After all, who wants to hassle themselves installing window coverings and why should someone else take the headache? Thankfully, our team will install each window covering before shipping it anywhere. And because our products are handcrafted to order, no job is ever turned away. This attention to detail ensures that our shutters perform well beyond expectations and remain aesthetically pleasing for years to come.
3. Superior Performance. Quality matters, especially when selecting materials and techniques used during production. Every component in our windows contributes to optimal energy efficiency, ensuring maximum daylighting while blocking unwanted heat gain. Achieving LEED certification is another factor; we adhere to green building standards including achieving Energy Star 5.0 ratings and performing thorough testing to assure durability under harsh weather conditions.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
1) Quality Of Installation & Cleanliness Will Save You Money Down The Road.
2) Consider Your Finances First. Will These Items End Up Being Expensive Repairs?
3) Think About Long Term Cost Over Impulse Sales.
4) Don’t Forget Custom Design Options And Other Services Available Through Shutterboy’s Team.
5) Find a reputable installer near you.. They are key!! Make Sure They Have Good Insurance Coverage As Well.
6) Be Prepared For A Delay On Their Install Time By Ordering Early Or Having Them Cut Their Work Orders From Something Bigger Than Needed Until They Come Back To Do The Job Right Size.
7) Last but Not Least…. Ask Questions!!!!! And Go Easy On Yourself During A Negotiation Phase if All Else Fails. Because I’ve Seen More People Give Into Pressure Without Thinking Things Out Ahead Of Time Thru Trial AND Error Than Anyone Should Ever Experience Again, ESPECIALLY If You’re Doing A Major Project Like An Addition. No Matter Who Says Anything Different, Remember, YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR HOUSE’S SECURITY. The ONLY One Giving Away ANYTHING Is THE GARDENER OR SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS HONESTLY TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT. But Just Keep Calm..
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”