Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Asheville’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Asheville, North Carolina. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Asheville Project
Asheville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Asheville with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Asheville, North Carolina may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Asheville and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Asheville? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Asheville’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Asheville, North Carolina
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
At Shutterbox we believe everyone deserves amazing products for less than the cost of retail sales prices. No matter whether your home improvement projects involve replacing the roofing material on an existing structure or putting screens on sliding glass doors, custom shutters and shades provide practical benefits in addition to protecting them.
This guide was curated after interviewing countless suppliers, manufacturers and installers regarding their favorite products and the current industry trends. Every product featured in these pages offers superior value and excellent craftsmanship. Not every supplier manufactures high end custom designed shutters; however, they are usually found among some of the most well-known brands including Hunter Douglas, Eterna Aluminum, Hunter Douglas Exterior Products, and Tuscany Shades. Each manufacturer has developed their own style and colorways which appeal to different markets. All four companies carry products ranging from traditional styles to energy efficient options. These include plantation shutters, pocket windows, aluminum patio door shutters, French shutters, accordion window panels and many other unique designs that go beyond basic wood and vinyl screen alternatives.
Today, people spend more time outdoors than ever before. As homeowners seek beautiful spaces to enjoy spending time outside, exterior accessories like privacy screens, blinds and shutters help ensure optimal comfort while providing additional protection against weather conditions and unwanted onlookers. Whether you already live near a beach, mountain town or farmhouse community, shutters allow you to enjoy nature right outside your front door. By offering added security, privacy options and aesthetic enhancements to homes across America, outdoor accessory makers are making great strides towards elevating customer satisfaction.
We understand the importance of having control of your digital presence and keeping track of who sees your content first. From website hosting solutions through analytics tools to e-commerce software programs, the following websites all serve a similar purpose and function better than anything else out there.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Why Use Them?: Many people prefer shuttering because it protects homes from extreme temperatures without having to install air conditioning units which could cost thousands of dollars per unit. Some people like the fact that they allow natural sunlight to enter a home through large glass panels. Others enjoy shutting out unwanted noise and protecting children who live nearby from outside noises. If these benefits appeal to you, then shuttering may be a good fit for your lifestyle.
Who Uses Them? Californians love shuttering because:
They protect homes from hot outdoor weather conditions and reduce heating costs.
Some homeowners use them year round to keep the energy efficiency gains throughout the whole year.
Many homeowners use them as privacy screens to block out noisy neighbors or prying eyes.
What Kind Should I Buy? There are different types of shutters available on the market today. These include plantation, pleat/roll, arched top, Venetian Blind, Roller shades, Vertical Blinds, Accordions, Roman Arch & more. Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages. For example, some shutters are better than others for blocking sound/noise, keeping hot sun out, reducing glare from bright lights, and preventing dust and dirt from collecting on their surface. However, some shutters offer additional functionality such as thermal insulation properties, security, fire resistance, anti-aging benefits, anti-vibration properties, solar control, UV protection, insect repelling benefits, etc.. This makes them ideal choices for specific applications where additional features are desirable.
Motorized California Shutters Asheville
1) Window Treatments Control Light/Privacy (Window treatments). A lot of folks prefer having their curtains pull closed during daytime hours to keep sunlight out while allowing natural lighting through during nighttime hours. However, people who live in sunny places like Las Vegas like to enjoy the outdoors and often times would rather leave their windows wide open than pulling their window shades down. At Shutterboys we are already working on solutions to help improve life style choices within those types of conditions. One great example is the “Sunlight Shade” which is designed specifically for residents of Las Vegas and other desert locations. Our Sunlight shade provides enough protection from sun rays and still lets ample daylight pass through the opening. We are currently offering 3 different options for customers to pick from; 1) White (allows full view of outside), 2) Green (blocks 90% of daylight but leaves 10 percent un blocked for use as viewing comfort), and 3) Black (leaves no daylight visible). By offering this choice it reduces unnecessary energy costs by keeping lights turned off during day time when they are not required and blocking excessive solar heat gain during the day.
2) Automated Shades & Screens. Many modern homes include large flat screen TVs mounted above kitchen cabinets or entertainment centers. While most homeowners may find themselves liking the convenience of having everything behind the TV automatically adjusted whenever the remote control hits the button, sometimes it feels a bit disjointed with the rest of the house especially since the automation only works during certain hours — say, 8am–9pm when everybody wakes up and goes to bed. For someone living in California for instance, daylight savings typically brings forward the sunrise and sunset, meaning screens get brighter earlier into the mornings and darker late at night.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We manufacture quality custom shutters in both solid colors and stained finishes in almost every style imaginable including Victorian, Prairie Pointe, Spanish Mission and Ranch Style styles, among hundreds of other options we carry. Our shutters feature premium grade lumber construction and come assembled. All measurements are precise and cut accurately allowing us to offer high end products for less than retail prices. If you live in a condo building, chances are the rules state that exterior shutters cannot exceed 8′ wide. Some manufacturers will tell you anything goes; however in reality, the maximum width of window frame is 12″. Therefore, when choosing your California shutters, ensure they fit these dimensions precisely.
Best California Shutters Asheville
In fact, they’re often used together in tandem with other window coverings. For instance, a window screen can be installed above California shuttered windows while still allowing light through. A single pane of glass can be added behind them as well. And some manufacturers offer double paned versions which include both a single layer of tempered safety glass along with a double pane of laminated glass. Double glazing offers additional insulation properties and reduces energy loss through air infiltration.
California Shutter Installation Trends
When choosing the best shutters for your home, consider these tips:
• If you live outside the U.S. but would like to install shutters, contact us first to see if we ship internationally. Our shipping department will help determine whether this option applies to your needs.
• Ask yourself whether your current style suits the aesthetic of your exterior design scheme. Do you prefer traditional designs and materials, modern, contemporary or anything else? We carry products in every material and color combination available.
• Consider your lifestyle. Do you spend most of your summer days outdoors? Or perhaps you enjoy spending time inside during those warm months. Do you entertain frequently? Or just use your outdoor space occasionally?
• When considering your options, keep in mind the different sizes and shapes of each type of shutter. Some are designed specifically for large openings; others work equally well across wide spans.
We hope that helps to get started in planning your next remodel project in the best way possible! Please feel free to reach out anytime at [email protected]
If you like this post please share it.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Premium Wood Construction — Made entirely of solid lumber. No particleboard or engineered construction like many other manufacturers.
Customizable Designs — We use custom cut lumber which gives you the ability to get exactly what you want. Not only will they be beautiful but they will fit perfectly in your home’s style. They won’t warp and split like vinyl panels because we only use solid lumber.
Low Maintenance — Unlike most windows, shutters aren’t subject to UV rays or extreme weather conditions, making them easier to maintain and less prone to cracking. Because of this, maintenance costs will be lower than traditional window options. Plus, the beauty of our materials makes cleaning effortless!
Quality Guarantee — We stand behind all the workmanship and craftsmanship put forth in each piece of woodwork. If anything goes wrong, just call our Customer Service team and we’ll take care of the problem immediately.
1. Experience – From design to installation, we understand the importance of quality products made with high standards of skill. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service while maintaining top notch manufacturing practices.
2. Integrity – We believe strongly that customers should receive outstanding value without compromising on quality. We strive to provide affordable solutions without cutting corners. Every member of our team holds themselves accountable for delivering exceptional customer experience every day.
3. Reliability – We have built our reputation upon trustworthiness. When something does go wrong, we respond quickly to ensure a smooth transition. And for peace of mind, we guarantee everything installed under our roof.
Cost of California Shutters in Asheville North Carolina
Price Point: $2K-$5k/window; Installation costs vary significantly depending on size, location and style
Materials Quality: All the products listed use high quality materials, but there will be variances in color & texture as they age in sunlight. Depending on climate and type of windows, expect life span will average 2-3 years. Some colors are harder than others to maintain. Most manufacturers offer ‘bronze metal” replacement strips which should provide good maintenance options down the road. For a great video tutorial, check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8jwV4gFx5I&t=1m36s.
Installation Methods: Our recommendations include “wall mounted” (most commonly available), roll-down window shade systems, slider systems, and track/trackless systems. Sliders often allow homeowners to control the view from inside the house more easily. Roll downs generally come with less square footage per panel (usually 5′ x 8′). Track/Trackless typically give us higher visibility of the view outside while allowing you to see through the window more easily during day light hours and night time lighting conditions (we recommend installing these after sunset unless otherwise specified by customer preference). We also highly recommend going with either a 3 panel system OR sliding window design rather than just 1 full length shade! They perform better and look cleaner longer term especially when installed correctly. If you live in cold climates, consider adding a dual pane glass unit to help minimize condensation buildup and keep you warm without wasting energy. A properly fitted double glazing unit should reduce heat loss dramatically and save you significant dollars over a single layer solution. Keep in mind, though most double glazings units fit standard casements well enough, they aren’t designed specifically for them with regard to sizing. So please consult with a professional installer who understands framing and glass sizes.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Here are some key things to remember when selecting either type of window covering;
California Shutters typically range in price from $1000-$3000 each depending upon size and construction, which often makes them a good long term investment for homeowners, especially those who want to improve curb appeal for resale purposes.
Vinyl California Shutters cost around $500 but this could vary greatly depending upon quality/design. Many manufacturers offer custom designs that would increase costs significantly.
We suggest contacting multiple suppliers in order get quotes and prices from qualified vendors, then select the most competitive quote. We recommend asking questions like, “What happens after install? Will I receive service calls regularly during the first years? Can my contractor take warranty responsibilities? Does it come with lifetime replacement parts or does it only extend for 5 years? Who owns liability once installed? Do you guarantee workmanship? Is financing available through your company?” These types of questions allow our customers to make informed decisions without feeling pressured.
If you are considering installing new windows but aren’t sold on shutters, consider adding shutters on top of existing vinyl, aluminum, steel or wooden sliders instead, while keeping other exterior enhancements. This gives your home a complete upgrade. A combination of old vs. new can really help a homeowner sell faster.
Another thing worth mentioning is if you decide to install shutters, try to avoid painting inside walls unless absolutely necessary. Paint jobs are messy & expensive.
In addition, we strongly advise against painting shutters themselves, as paint adheres poorly to smooth surfaces and tends to fall off easily. Painting just adds another step for maintenance and potential issues down the road. Instead, opt for stainable, non-slip material that looks like real wood. Some popular choices include Valspar’s WeatherGuard® StainSaver™ Plus and Polywood’s Watercolor Plus® Finish for a natural appearance.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. “At Shutterboy’s, everything begins with people—our team members who work tirelessly day after day behind those great shutters we sell. We’re proud to offer factory direct manufacturing—and the same attention to detail and craftsmanship that made us famous among North Carolina homeowners years ago.”
3. “Forget everything else; just talk to these guys. They’ll help you pick out whatever type of wooden shutter you need. And then they’ll install your window treatment. You won’t find this level of excellence anywhere else. If these words sound familiar, it should—because they’ve been written across the walls of hundreds of thousands of homes around America: ‘If it ain’t broke, don’t try to fix it.'”
4. “So let me tell you what really makes the difference… and why I’m different than other companies selling similar windows treatments: A lot of manufacturers focus only on making sure that each piece of product meets certain minimum standards. But that’s like driving a Prius without having any gas left in the tank in order to save some trees. These folks understand that the energy inside a home goes beyond the four walls and into every single person living and working there. People need things that bring comfort, warmth, beauty, practicality, efficiency, and peace of mind, just to mention a few qualities. So while everyone needs energy and technology that keeps pace up with the times, my company focuses on bringing humanity back into American home design while taking care of the planet.”
5. “I started buying used wood windows when I was 16. Back then, I couldn’t afford anything better. My dad would often drive past houses with new shingles and old rotting siding, knowing full well he’d eventually pay way less fixing them because someone had put their heart into building them. Those days taught me a lot about being frugal but still enjoying life.
Buy California Shutters Online
I will be updating this guide regularly until June 30th 2020 because it changes frequently. If someone sees anything inaccurate please feel free to leave me feedback, otherwise enjoy reading through these posts.
California Shutter Installation & Care Tips For Your New Custom Wood Shutters
What Type Of Shutters Should Be Used For Your Asheville Area Location?
If you live somewhere like South Carolina, Florida, North Georgia, Texas etc, then you already know why it makes sense to buy California Shutters online rather than install them yourself, but if you live anywhere else, read through this section carefully.
1. California weather is extremely diverse, especially during colder months, so choosing the correct type of door or window coverings can mean the difference of staying comfortable indoors or sweating buckets every day of summer.
2. The main point of buying custom made wooden shingles is not only to save cost of installation, maintenance costs but also you get to pick exactly the design of your choice. And most importantly, no two windows or doors in a house are alike. One size does not fit all, if you live in warmer area you can always use lighter weight material whereas if you reside in areas with harsher winter season you definitely should go for heavier duty type of wood siding or shutters.
3. Depending on whether you live in a coastal location or inland city, it’s imperative you consider whether you have dry air conditioning or moist air conditioner, since they both perform differently. Dry air conditioning is great for warm seasons and moist air tends to cause condensation buildup inside the unit.
4. Some locations may experience high winds due to hurricanes, tornadoes or extreme storms. While some homeowners prefer solid panels on glass or other type of window, those who live in areas prone to hurricane force winds opt for louvered shutters instead.
Asheville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Because they’re made with real cedar, bamboo, redwood, mango or other sustainable materials, these wooden shutters block 98% of UV rays, keeping homes cooler in both winter and summertime. They’re backed by industry leading warranties which protect customers from defects in manufacturing. When installed properly, these high quality aluminum framing systems provide energy efficiency, security, maintenance ease, durability, long lasting beauty and exceptional value. Not only are they great windows but they’re beautiful additions to kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, offices, bedrooms, entryways — anywhere.
(This post was written by Jeff from Shutterboys.)
When choosing exterior products it’s important to remember climate zones and seasons, different weather patterns, architectural styles, construction material options, cost concerns and lifestyle preferences. All of those factors must be taken into consideration when selecting the appropriate type of solution for each individual space. And because they typically aren’t cheap, it’s important to understand exactly what you’re buying so you won’t regret it later. Fortunately, this guide aims to help you cut through some of the confusion surrounding outdoor lighting options by helping you pick the perfect spotlights, solar panels, lanterns, timers & lights.
For years, traditional spotlighting solutions consisted primarily of incandescent bulbs hanging next to house entrances. Today’s solutions include LED bulbs, halogen lamps, power supplies, and dimmers; plus, manufacturers produce various shapes, sizes, colors, mounting mechanisms and finishes.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Asheville
I’ve always thought of myself as the “local” guy who will install my work around town. While that isn’t true anymore, at Shutterboy’s, I feel like I am doing something of value every day.
When customers come visit me to see examples of Shutterboy’s products and styles, I take great pleasure in showing clients what we offer. We strive each day to bring the greatest selection of custom made wooden shutters available today. If you need a particular shade of a certain shutter style, or you just want to show us some examples, then send those photos along; we’re always interested in seeing the unique things people find attractive! These images aren’t representative of everything we stock and sell. They simply highlight some cool looks.
We love making beautiful shutters for beautiful homes. We believe in serving our customer’s needs while keeping things clean & organized during the job. Our staff wants to help with your project and be part of getting your home ready for summer! For most jobs, the crew arrives early morning (6am), stays late afternoon, and finishes sometime after dark. Please remember that sometimes projects have additional unexpected surprises that could impact schedule. However, we work quickly and efficiently.
Here’s A List Of Our Most Popular Wood Shades:
1. Traditional 2 Panel Closet Shade with Pocket Doors
2. Modern 3 Panel Sliding Window Covering
3. Contemporary 4 Panel Flush Mounted Blind
4. French Quarter Bay Windows & Panels
5. Venetian Style 5 Panel Glass Door
If you need further information call 828-988-9333.
To view our full line, please click Here.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”