Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Greenville’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Greenville, South Carolina. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Greenville Project
Greenville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Greenville with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Greenville, South Carolina may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Greenville and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Greenville? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Greenville’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Greenville, South Carolina
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
In this blog post I’ll take a step back and tell you everything you ever wanted to know about installing California Shutters, including the top 5 things YOU should be considering while choosing the best California shutters for YOUR greenville home or condo!
1. Why install California shutters?
2. Types and Styles
3. Installation Tips & Tricks
4. Finishing Touches
5. FAQ’s & More….
6. Our Guarantee: If you find another installer who does better work than ours, then send them our way and let them compete against us!
7. Pricing: If you already bought California shutters, then we’ve got something special for you. Check it out!
8. Order Online Today
9. Call Us Today 866-521-2583
10. Free Consultation: You can always reach one of my customer service representatives and get answers for ANY questions you have regarding California shutters or anything else related to your project.
11. Follow Me On Instagram @ShutterBoyz
12. Subscribe to My Youtube Channel For New Videos Every Week!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj0FxXhYwBKvTjCqHNyJgQg
13. Join our Facebook Group: http://facebook.com/shutterboyz/
Thank you so much for reading, and for supporting our business through word-of-mouth referrals (we LOVE hearing from satisfied customers!). We appreciate ALL feedback, good or bad. Please feel free to comment below.
Cost of California Shutters in Greenville South Carolina
California Custom Wood Shutters & Conservatories
The most obvious benefit California custom wood shutters provide are security and beauty. Wooden exterior shutters allow privacy while protecting homes against wind damage. They also protect structures from break-ins while adding elegance to both the inside and outside of the building (and thus increasing property values). Additionally, shutters increase the overall appearance of a home and improve air circulation during warm days. These are just a few of the many advantages which exist to owning real estate with a wooden shutter on the front door. When buying California custom wooden shutters or installing them yourself, do whatever makes sense for you. At Shutterboys, we offer everything in line with the DIY approach. From mounting hardware kits, to window replacement, to professional installations, we make everything convenient so you can spend less time doing things that actually matter instead of spending hours fixing windows. With us, you’ll get a fast shipping quote and a completely hassle-free experience.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
In case you hadn’t heard, green is officially BACK. From eco-friendly fashion lines to sustainable living tips, the word “going green” seems everywhere. So does going solar–the amount of energy used annually across America topped 200 billion kilowatt hours during 2016, according to figures released recently by NRG Energy. And while rooftop panels are certainly popular ways to harness clean power — a recent study suggested nearly half of U.S. households could benefit financially by installing a solar panel system — more and more companies are also offering alternative sources. Case & Point: In 2019, California Window Furnishings giant Shutterboy unveiled its first sun screen door collection featuring a patented technology called Vibranite. Made from mineral rich volcanic rock sourced exclusively in Chile, Vibranite offers several benefits. For starters, unlike standard glass which heats up quickly when exposed to sunlight, vibranite absorbs heat slowly instead warming naturally through contact with the outdoors, making it ideal for both homes and commercial applications requiring temperature control. Second, unlike most other types of glazing materials, Vibranites won’t fade, crack, chip or peel; nor will they yellow or rot. Third, because Vibranite isn’t harmful to wildlife and plants, it also makes great patio doors. Not only does the material provide excellent insulation properties, allowing air to circulate freely underneath, it also eliminates glare, preventing windows from feeling hot and humid inside.
Buy California Shutters Online
1. First things first, decide which type of door you would like to use. For most homes today, the double hung window design makes the most sense because they offer both privacy and energy efficiency benefits. Plus, the sliding patio doors are great for summertime entertaining, but aren’t ideal windows for storm protection purposes. If you own your home already, then the custom made garage bay style doors should work well for you. However, remember to ask yourself whether you want them fixed or removable. Removable doors provide easier cleaning and maintenance than fixed models. Additionally, most Bay Style Garages are designed without bay hardware that can often become damaged during routine removal and replacement. Lastly, consider the weather conditions in your area to determine which types of shutters will perform better. 2. Next, check the location of each shutter panel inside your house from the outside. Most standard panels come equipped with a hinged top piece that slides back to allow air circulation. Make sure all the frames line up correctly prior to cutting the glass. 3. Once you cut everything down, measure carefully along the bottom edge of the frame and determine where gaps exist. Install shims under each side wall gap until there isn’t enough space left. 4. Remove the old screen mesh, and apply adhesive around the perimeter. Then remove the screen and replace it with fiberglass batting material. 5. After adding insulation, apply glue around the entire perimeter, including the hinges. Allow the adhesive to dry completely.6. Apply tape securely around the base of the framing. 7. Finally, slide each panel onto the brackets. Use screws only if necessary to ensure proper retention. 8. Hang all your trim properly and tighten the screws in place. 9. Add caulking wherever possible to seal around the edges. 10. Once those parts are complete, simply hang your newly installed California Shutters. 11. Enjoy the added beauty of having your new garage door or sliding patio shutters while saving money every single day.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Our Mission: Helping customers enjoy the benefits of energy conservation wherever they may be.
In order to better serve our community, please feel free to contact us anytime through eMail, Facebook Messenger, Twitter or Instagram.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Greenville
California window fashions include:
Wood shutters (or “wood blinds”). These are usually made from either solid wood or plywood. They come in various shapes, styles, colors, materials, sizes…and prices. Wood blinds can be installed vertically, horizontally, or both; however, most people only use them to block light during winter months. (I personally like vertical style because the sun shines through and it looks nice!)
Wood veneer shutters/blinds. Veneer is basically thin sheet of wood put on top of another piece of wood. The result is a beautiful wood grain pattern. Veneers are generally thinner than real wood. They tend to work better for horizontal applications.
Vinyl window coverings. Vinyl windows are popular for many different reasons, but primarily due to affordability. They are available in numerous styles, including roll-down shades. Some vinyl products are actually manufactured from recycled plastic bottles. Vinyl has become increasingly common because of the fact that it does cost less than traditional wood or fiberglass shutters.
Window Film. A very trendy type of window covering. It can provide insulation against heat loss and reduce glare. It is available in several types including thermal film, which helps keep homes warm during cool weather while still allowing in natural sunlight. Solar control film reduces solar gain and blocks UV rays. And privacy films help protect your family and guests from prying eyes outside.
There are many options when it comes to selecting the perfect California Shutters, and there are plenty of great companies and brands that produce high quality shuttered for every home decorating taste.
We hope that this guide was insightful, informative, helpful, educational, and entertaining.
Motorized California Shutters Greenville
So stay tuned and enjoy reading on our newest edition that covers everything about the next generation of Shutterbob shutters! Stay tune up until tomorrow morning and I hope you get excited while enjoying reading ?
Motorization was first introduced on the market back around 2007 and since then many manufacturers like Sunroof America Inc. came up with different models of motorized shaders that could be installed on both vertical and horizontal style doors. Today, most shutters use motors either on fixed panels only or on full shade/drape systems allowing customers to select whether they would like their window shutter to glide across the whole glass or just on top of the glass of an opened door.
Today, California shutters are made from materials ranging from wood, metal and plastic composite products depending upon customer preference. However, no matter which material is used, the key factors that must be considered are shutter weight and shutter size. Larger shades in larger windows require heavier duty shutters than smaller sized ones to support them without damage. Also, when considering the type of motor that should be utilized; high wind load situations dictate the presence of stronger motors over lower wind loads due to the fact that the latter will wear down quicker than higher winds.
Another thing worth mentioning is that when selecting a shading system, manufacturers generally recommend installing the motor closer to the bottom part of the panel that faces outward toward the home instead of near the edge of the roof line. This way, you avoid the risk of breaking the motor’s wires which happens quite often during storms. Lastly, remember that motorized shadings have certain operational limitations especially when a large amount of snow falls onto the roof causing the shuttering to slide off the edges of the opening.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
There are several types of California Shutters offered in the market place, but only four basic styles will be discussed extensively here including Roller Shutters, Casement Shutters, French Door Shutters, Venetian Blinds and Pleated Shades. Each type performs differently depending upon weather conditions. For example, pleated shades perform better than blinds during cold periods while roller and casements tend to provide higher privacy levels. However, these differences go both ways. You must use each style correctly, depending upon the climate inside and outside the house. For instance, during windy days, roller shades often blow around causing discomfort, whereas French door shutters are better for opening and closing windows wide rather than allowing people to see inside your home or garage. Some other options include wooden slats in lieu of or in addition to the traditional rollers, vertical panels instead of horizontal ones, metal slat frames instead of wood, and many different frame designs. All these things and more factors into your purchase decision and how you install each type accordingly. Let’s take a closer look at each California style in detail below along with the pros and cons.
We hope this helps you get started. And remember, we’re always happy to answer questions.
John Davis | Owner/President, Shutter Boys
Site Name: myhomesupportline.com Website Domain: www.myhomesuportline.com Contact Email Address: email@example.com Phone Number: 1-866-922-0331 Live Chat Support Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am – 8 pm EST Time Zone GMT (+/-8 hours).
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
This issue is compounded whenever you try to paint, stain, varnish, or seal any wood products after you already applied window sill flashing tape or caulk to prevent water infiltration into the framing system of the building. This combination of factors makes it virtually impossible for homeowners to successfully paint wood shutters without causing some level of deterioration.
Vinyl Shutters offer several advantages over wood shutters including cost effectiveness, ease of installation, durability, flexibility, weather resistance, versatility, energy efficiency, safety, fire protection, and aesthetic appeal. They consist primarily of thermoplastic vinyl sheeting or plastic mesh that covers the entire window unit leaving no gaps whatsoever. When properly sealed against rain leaks, window frames, and other forms of moisture intrusion, they become impervious to water exposure because the material does not allow liquids to seep through its surface. Additionally, unlike natural materials like wood shutters that expand and contract throughout temperature changes, vinyl shutters remain relatively stable regardless of the outside environment. This stability prevents cracking and splitting caused by expansion and contraction over long periods of time.
While most people consider wood shingles as a roofing material only, there are actually quite a few benefits associated with choosing wood shingle roofs, both aesthetically and functionally.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
I am no longer considering myself just part of a team but instead I am thinking like an individual who has invested his own energy into building some of the most sought after products used today around the country. I believe people should spend their money wisely which includes investing in good quality materials for long lasting value in their home. I hope these thoughts will be useful for anyone who wants to invest in something that they will always appreciate.
So without further ado let me introduce Shutterboy’s Creed….
This is my first post about the California Shutters industry; therefore I welcome all constructive criticism because I truly understand the importance of making changes along the way.
What makes us unique? We manufacture high end custom made California Shutters in the United States to ensure maximum customization options available. Each model will vary according to each order, allowing you to customize your project exactly how you envision it. Our commitment towards design, craftsmanship and customer service cannot be matched.
All models, finishes and designs offered are customizable to your needs. When deciding upon the style you wish to incorporate into your space we offer you various choices of styles ranging from Traditional/Casual to Modern Contemporary. Customization is key! No matter what type of door style you desire, whether traditional casement doors or double hung windows, our experienced staff is able to accommodate every request and give you a finished project you can enjoy for years to come. Whether it is sliding glass patio doors, plantation shutters, french doors, arched windows or wooden panels you would love to see in your house, ShutterBoy can provide them ALL!
We take pride in offering some of the highest quality California Shutters in America. As far as the price goes, it depends on many factors including size, color, design and material. For example, a large bay window with plantation shutters could cost anywhere from $2k-$10k depending mainly on the style, shape and size desired.
Greenville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
What type of material should be used for greenville windows, doors & garage door shutters?
How to properly prepare the surface of your windows/doors/garage for proper adhesion of your California Shutter.
How to select the correct color for your window coverings, both inside and outside.
How to pick the ideal style and design for your window coverings.
Why is it better than vinyl? Why does it work better than other materials?
Is my house ready for the California Shutters I am installing?
This blog is designed to help homeowners who are considering buying the California Shutters they want. Whether you live near Charleston SC, Columbia SC, Florence KY, Myrtle Beach SC, Wilmington NC, Jacksonville FL, Charlotte NC, Raleigh Nc, Richmond VA, Atlanta Ga, Tampa Fl, Miami Fla, Fort Lauderdale Fl, or anywhere else in between, this guide covers everything you might want to understand about greenville California Shutters!
We provide custom, high quality products and service for every project and every customer. Our mission is to exceed expectations and deliver superior value to each client by combining industry expertise, innovation, and dedication to detail. We take care of business. You get peace of mind knowing your project was handled professionally from design through completion. And we offer competitive prices without compromising quality. So go ahead…click “Read More” below to read the rest of our post…
Best California Shutters Greenville
There are many different types of California shutters available, each offering unique benefits including energy savings, privacy control, water resistance, durability options, aesthetics, cost saving, noise reduction and fire protection features. So which type would be perfect for your needs? A good rule of thumb is that thicker shutter panels (that is panels with deeper cuts (cuts per inch)) save more energy (less drafts). Another factor to take under consideration when choosing your shutters is what materials are being used, as some materials like iron cause problems when exposed to moisture. And remember to check whether the shutter material meets required standards for wind load strength. For example, Wood Veneer Panels meet UL 1172 requirements whereas Wooden Lumber cannot. Also, ensure that your chosen shutters are designed according to local building codes. If you live in colder climates, then heavier insulated shutters that stay closed most of the time and only open for short periods in winter months (i.e. for ventilation purposes), would work well for you. Conversely, if summer temperatures play a significant role in determining temperature levels within your area, thin shutter panels that remain tightly sealed throughout the day, opening only once nighttime arrives would be beneficial. California shutters come with various styles, designs, colors, finishes and sizes depending upon personal preferences of homeowners. Some of them even include special features such as solar blinds, glass doors, window screens, security bars, louvers, storm windows and sliding patio doors among other choices.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”