Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Greer’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Greer, South Carolina. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Greer Project
Greer’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Greer with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Greer, South Carolina may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Greer and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Greer? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Greer’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Greer, South Carolina
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Greer
If you’re wondering why shutters should be installed professionally instead of DIYing them yourself, here’s the reason…
Installing shutters correctly could save you thousands of dollars over DIY install by saving you hundreds each year in energy bills by blocking summer sun rays, protecting paint jobs during dry seasons and adding insulation against winter drafts.
We’ve researched dozens of companies across the country who take great pride in serving homeowners & commercial clients with custom made shutters and find only quality shutters distributors online because we believe everyone deserves the highest level of service possible. Our company is locally owned and operated in Southern California but ships nationwide
And most importantly, no matter where you live, when you order custom made shutters, you get high end products that perform well, block heat & cold air inside homes and provide peace of mind knowing that you’re getting exactly what was ordered. If you decide to go DIY installing shutters, chances are there is some serious flaws that weren’t considered by the installer which can result in costly repairs down the line. Additionally, many people simply lack experience doing this type of work and therefore they aren’t properly trained nor certified to handle these complex projects successfully.
What makes Shutterboys different than other retailers like Lowes, Sears, Hometire etc..? Unlike those big box stores that sell cheap knockoffs, we carry top shelf brands with guaranteed warranty options and customer satisfaction is always #1 priority. We strive to deliver the absolute BEST value for every single project regardless of whether it’s a DIY home improvement project or professional shuttering job for your business; and unlike other manufacturers, we actually answer our customers’ phone calls and emails. And lastly, Shutterboys offers a lifetime guarantee to ensure long life expectancy on your shutters.
So if you ever had doubts about ordering shutters online just remember, “the cheapest isn’t necessarily the best” and shop around until you feel comfortable selecting a company you trust.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
We use only high quality materials such as vinyl, aluminum extrusions, solid core wooden slats, steel and composite material which makes these shutters highly resistant to wear and tear. These materials ensure durability and longevity.
They are made in America and manufactured at our state certified manufacturing facility located in San Diego County. All our custom built shutters feature an integrated hardware system that includes top tracks, bottom rails, sashes, tilt latches, and tension springs that allow our products to easily install themselves with minimal effort and hassle. We also carry a lifetime warranty on every single piece of our product line, making us the most trusted name in the business today.
If you’re interested in learning more about what these types of windows can do for you check out this short video below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Q0Yw5KXmU&feature=youtu.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. If you get stuck, please ask us questions! Our team loves sharing knowledge, both technical and general, but most importantly, they love sharing life experiences along the way.
3. When we say “we promise”, we mean it. From initial project discussions to final customer service conversations, everything we provide is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
4. Be patient; this isn’t a race. Don’t expect an overnight turnaround unless we specifically state otherwise. Most projects take 3–6 weeks.
5. While we strive to keep things streamlined, please understand that every piece of documentation must pass quality control (QC). QC checks ensure that every material choice & manufacturing specification meets industry standards. Some documents go through 2+ rounds of QC. And some go straight to production without ever being seen by anyone besides us. But as long as we get back your request for feedback within 48 hours, your document should move forward to printing and delivery.
We started working on our own shutters company back around 2009/2010. Back then, there was no other companies providing high end residential and commercial shutters like today’s options. It was all DIY. So we worked really closely with manufacturers and craftsmen trying to develop the perfect custom shutter system. As we grew, we realized that people wanted high quality products at affordable prices which brought me to launch SBC Industries in 2013.
Fast forwarding 4 years since launching, I am proud to announce our latest evolution — SBC Studios. A collection of the finest custom built luxury custom shutters made for top tier homes across Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Alabama, Texas, New York, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Michigan, Colorado, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arizona and many other places.
I would like to thank all my friends who believed in me and helped me achieve this dream. My family for supporting me through thick and thin. Of course none of this could have happened without God.
Cost of California Shutters in Greer South Carolina
When deciding which type of window coverings will work best for you, consider these factors:
Your Budget & Style Preferences
What Type of Window Covering Do Your Windows Require?
Do You Have Room For Shutter Installation?
How Much Time Will It Take to Install and Maintain Them?
How Many Slats of Each Product Should I Buy?
Do They Need Maintenance?
Are They Made From Recycled Materials?
Can They Be Customized?
Will These Changes Keep Up Over Time?
If You Can’t Afford Shutters Right Away…
There are many affordable options available to help you get started.
Motorized California Shutters Greer
After having these done, though, you still might want some additional protection against rain — especially if you live somewhere windy. Consider adding roll-down curtains along each side of your window. These usually come with nice, heavy draperies that can help keep the breeze off the windows as well as provide extra privacy inside, but since they hang outside…you could simply grab ’em whenever you want to pull yourself away from work/dinner/a movie and just sit outside. Or, if you prefer something more elegant, it’s worth shopping around before you decide exactly what type of blackout roller shades you want. In general, however, I think it’s important to remember that if you buy shutters to protect the views you have, you probably won’t ever use them enough to justify spending as much money on them as you would on furniture. So unless you have a really good reason why you absolutely cannot leave things uncovered until Springtime rolls around, I suggest going lighter on the expense — unless you’ve got serious issues with heat buildup, or sun damage, which a shade wouldn’t be helping in either case.
While our primary focus is always on keeping our clients’ families safe, we’re constantly updating the information contained in our products and safety procedures to stay relevant to modern living.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
However, they often run into questions regarding which type of window covering would be most suitable for them.
Fortunately, this post will provide answers to those questions and help homeowners find the perfect shutters for their home without wasting unnecessary time, energy, or funds.
To get started, first determine whether or not you should install traditional wooden shutters or aluminum shutters instead. For example, while both types of shutters offer excellent weather protection properties, each has unique advantages over the other: wooden windows tend to cost less than aluminum shutters, but are susceptible to moisture damage, while aluminum shutters typically come at higher initial costs, but are able to withstand harsh outdoor conditions better than wooden ones.
After making these determinations, consider the following factors when choosing which style of shutters to purchase.
1. Wood versus Aluminum Shutters: If you prefer classic aesthetics in your home, then wooden shutters could be just the thing for you. Traditional wooden window covers feature natural materials like timber, pine bark, mahogany, cedar and redwood among others. They are available in multiple finishes including oiled, painted, stained, and varnished. These styles are usually constructed from solid lumber and therefore, do well in areas prone to heavy rains and high winds. However, they aren’t recommended for coastal regions because they tend to warp over time due to saltwater exposure.
2. Privacy Protection Versus Aesthetics: In addition to offering superior levels of privacy, modern vinyl window coverings also allow people to customize different aspects like color, texture, pattern, shape, size, and design depending on their preferences. Vinyl shutters can be easily removed and replaced from outside of the house whenever necessary. Also, unlike conventional wooden blinds, vinyl shades won’t rot if left outdoors during winter months. On top of this, some varieties of these window treatments include options such as louvers, panels, romanettes, roller slats, pleated screens, cellular shade systems, and vertical roll down panels among others.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wooden California Shutters come in different style options making them easier to customize depending on personal preferences such as architectural design, color selection, etc. A homeowner could purchase these shutters without worrying about knowing which type matches perfectly well since they come already packaged in various sizes according to measurements taken from the window frame. They are mostly manufactured in large quantities because the production processes use less labor cost. When comparing wood against vinyl, they differ greatly especially in terms of durability, price, aesthetics, ease of maintenance & cleaning, safety, and lastly, fire resistance.
Vinyl California Shutters however, seem to hold no such disadvantages despite being much cheaper. These shutters only consist of four main parts which include panels, hinges, weatherstrips, and frames (or sometimes known as track). Because of this structure, they are extremely light weight and this makes them perfect for mounting anywhere within seconds. Unlike woods, these shutters do not need to go through complex manufacturing steps and hence are significantly cheaper. However, just like other types of shutters made of wood, vinyl shuts still need maintenance or cleanings regularly and therefore, requires upkeep.
So in conclusion, if you truly desire high quality construction then wooden California Shutters should be your choice. But if you would rather save cash and get something relatively faster, vinylCalifornia Shutters would offer an excellent service.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Well…there’s still plenty of value to be had by installing better window coverings. And we’ve got some great options available for homeowners across the country today. Our first pick for good reasons is made in America, but designed for southern climates—no matter where you live, check it out:
California shutters aren’t actually called “californias” because they’re made only in California—but hey, who needs a label anyway? As California home builders become increasingly conscious of climate control issues like global warming, California shutters provide numerous benefits. They help keep heat and cold air inside while letting natural light shine through. Plus, they block noise pollution and provide privacy indoors, which makes living spaces feel cozy and calm. If these benefits sound attractive to you, then keep reading. We’ll take you step by step through everything you need to know including ordering, shipping, installation, and cleaning. Then, once those details are covered, we’ll show you our favorite five styles of shutters. Here goes:
Before moving forward, though, it helps to know exactly what all this talk will mean. After all, California style versus traditional window treatments isn’t something most people have experience with. Don’t worry; we’ve got tips galore coming soon to explain each type of setup! Just don’t delay—you don’t wanna miss out on these savings!
So, how do I get started?! First things first, order. If you already work with us, no problem—just hit submit your request under our ‘Order’ tab located above. For those who haven’t worked with us yet, you might find yourself stuck wondering how exactly a company sells custom products without having purchased any—we sell everything wholesale. So simply send us photos of your project area, then wait for us to quote price estimates. Once you approve of one, place a deposit to hold the item(s).
If you’d prefer, you could always opt for a digital design service rather than a print ready version.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Why should I consider buying California Shutters? Why pay thousands of dollars for expensive custom windows and doors only to find they fit poorly, aren’t energy efficient, and take forever for them to install?
California Shutters are made just like traditional wooden window blinds; except instead of fabric, these blinds feature real wood slats which are easily changed without tools. If you’re tired of having mismatched shades, outdated styles, poor insulation, or no shade at all during hot months, then California Windows and Blinds are designed to solve those problems.
What Makes Us Different From Other Companies?
At Shutterboys, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with superior products, top notch workmanship with quick response times, and outstanding service throughout the installation process. Unlike other companies with large warehouses filled with hundreds of different brands and designs, everything at Shutterboys is created locally, ensuring you receive exactly what you expect out of us. And unlike most companies, we actually care about your project’s final outcome. We believe your satisfaction is paramount to ours, and will do anything necessary to ensure that happens.
Here are some examples of why you’d be crazy not to buy California Shutters from us:
1. Save Time & Money By Saving Thousands Of Dollars On Your Next Project.
2. No More Wiring Expensive Wooden Frames Into Existing Doors Or Walls.
3. Easily Transform A Room With Just One Piece Of Material.
4. Reduce Energy Consumption Up To 50%.
5. Create An Elegant Window Treatment For Years Without Hitting Your Wallet.
6. Increase Privacy During Summer Months.
7. Customize Your Shade Based On Current Trends.
8. Make Allergy Free Living Simple With Shades Designed Specifically For Those Who Have Sensitive Skin.
Buy California Shutters Online
First lets talk about why you’re interested in shutting down a window if you haven’t already noticed this trend happening around you; because you are experiencing one of the most beautiful times of year in SoCal. While summertime temperatures can reach extreme heat levels that make it almost impossible not only to enjoy outdoor activites but to stay cool inside our homes during these scorching hot days we also experience rainy seasons or a combination of both. But while rain brings moisture and cleanses the air we still have these humid conditions making windows foggy and causing condensation issues along with other problems….So you better cover them up.
Now that the weather is changing a lot of people are noticing “California Shutters” that resemble Venetian Blind style screens that provide privacy and protection against unwanted light while allowing full views through the openings……And since most home remodeling companies are offering discounts/free installations, it makes sense to take advantage of this offer. So whether you are looking for California screen doors / shutters for your front entrance, sliding door panels or french patio glass, they are available everywhere ranging from premium brands to non branded products at affordable prices and they will always fit perfectly! Just remember to include blind slats for extra privacy and protection. If you order from http://www.shutterboyzsalesonline.info/?product=blind_slat_screen%2Fdoor&utm_content=YT+embed then you’ll receive FREE shipping and can install them yourself at your local Hardware store like Lowe’s or Menards. Don’t forget to mention Shutterboys Discount Code SHUTTERBYSALES2021.
This code discount works for all residential sales orders and includes FREE Shipping… No matter if you buy 1 dozen blind slats or 100.
Greer’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
It will walk you step by step through all the parts involved from measurement, ordering materials, and assembly. We include details like which type of hinges should be used for each window opening and how to order window coverings from our manufacturers.
We go through every detail of this project — from picking out colors for the trim to figuring out which tools you’ll need—so you get the most accurate information possible when you’re making decisions about your new window treatments.
Here’s what else you get:
• A video overview showing us measure, cut and hang the sample trim pieces to show you exactly how it would work in your own space.
• An explanation as to why you might decide against using shutters, plus tips for those times they should still be considered. Also explains why some people use blinds instead of shutters.
What is the Best Way For Me to Install My New Window Treatments?
1st Things 1st, take measurements of both inside & outside dimensions to ensure accuracy. Measure at various points along the length and width of both the header track & jambs – including height above & below flooring level and the distance around both sides of the openings. Take these measurements twice for extra assurance and record them carefully – you’ll refer back to them often during your planning stages. If you aren’t taking precise measurements, you’ll end up wasting valuable material and possibly having to return items that don’t fit properly later down the line.
2nd Things 2nd, pick a color palette for your new window treatments. When shopping for window covers, consider whether you just want shutters or something a little fancier. Do you prefer dark or light shades? Shades come in many hues but typically feature either black or white vertical slats.
Best California Shutters Greer
This guide was created to help homeowners who prefer a custom made home improvement project and would like a better idea of the current market conditions and what type of products will be most popular and affordable next year. We take a deeper dive below.
Best California Shutters Greer Trends:
• Wood shuttering is a trendsetter; however, this isn’t always practical. If you’d rather avoid traditional wooden shutters, we suggest metal or vinyl shutter panels instead. They offer a beautiful contemporary look without sacrificing function and energy savings. For instance, Vinyl Shutters often cost less than half as much per square foot as wood shutters but look just as nice, can be used indoors, offer privacy protection and provide excellent sound management qualities. However, vinyl panels come in only a handful of standard sizes which limits design choices (and can feel limiting). Metal shutters are similar to wood shutters except they’re usually lighter weight, more durable and easier to clean since they’re powder coated. While metal shutters are typically painted white, they can come in different hues depending on material or style preferences. As technology advances and manufacturers expand their range of color options, expect metallic paints to become increasingly common among modern shutter panel options.
• Color palette options continue to increase while the popularity of neutral tones remains robust. Neutral tones tend to be the easiest on the eye and create more harmonious spaces. Colors including black & charcoal grays paired with whites and light browns work well together. White shutters are also great for kitchens as they reflect sunlight away from cooking surfaces and promote healthy indoor air circulation. Additionally gray shades create an elegant atmosphere in living areas and bedrooms. Beige tends to fall towards the middle ground which makes these ideal choices especially appealing considering that some buyers aren’t willing to spend extra cash to pay big bucks for bold hues.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”