Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Gastonia’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Gastonia, North Carolina. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Gastonia Project
Gastonia’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Gastonia with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Gastonia, North Carolina may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Gastonia and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Gastonia? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Gastonia’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Gastonia, North Carolina
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in Gastonia North Carolina
If you live in the United States, chances are good that at least part of the country will be experiencing warm weather for several months this summer. While I would like nothing better than to sit outside year round, the reality is that air conditioning costs can be quite high especially during the peak heating season. If you own a business then cooling down those offices and meeting spaces could become a significant expense but luckily there are ways of reducing the amount of electricity required to keep things cool and comfortable inside an office space. These solutions include installing proper ventilation systems and implementing efficient lighting and HVAC technologies. But perhaps of greater importance for small scale business owners is choosing the correct exterior shutters for your property. And if you’re building a new construction project consider adding modern day versions of traditional architecture’s architectural details including decorative shutters to help enhance the appeal of your structure.
In short…when selecting the ideal California shutter system for your home a few factors should certainly be considered. Some basic questions to ask yourself before embarking on your next shutter project include:
1. Do I really need California shutters? 2. Is my current glass and/or framing capable of handling larger or heavier designs? 3. How much shade does my house currently receive? 4. Will my chosen materials withstand extreme temperatures or harsh conditions? 5. Am I buying into an expensive mistake? 6. Does the location where I intend to install my California shutter allow me to work around existing obstacles without causing damage to the home? 7. Will my shutter system blend seamlessly with other components of the surrounding décor? 8.
Best California Shutters Gastonia
Gastonia is located in North Carolina which makes us a great place to live because our climate tends to be warm most of the time making this area ideal for California shutters. However, we still get plenty of cool weather during the summer months.
If you would like information on any particular type of California shutter products or would just like some tips on how to install them correctly please contact Shutterboys today. We offer FREE estimates to residential customers who call, text, email & visit us in person.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will work closely with you every step of the way until you receive your new windows. So if at anytime in the years ahead, you decide that you no longer wish to use these products, simply send us an email requesting a full refund and we will gladly honor your request.
The Shutterboys Guarantee: If you purchase any California Shutter products from Shutter Boys, they will arrive in perfect condition and installed properly by our highly trained professionals. You may return any unused shutters within 30 days of delivery without any questions whatsoever. Simply follow the instructions provided by UPS upon receipt of your package.
The Shutterboys warranty covers installation only and does NOT cover damage caused by improper installations or misuse.
To learn more about the benefits of installing California shutters, and why we believe you should consider doing so now, read through my article entitled “Why Install Your Own CaliShutters Today?”
For additional help please feel free to call me today at 800-945-5453
Or you can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope you enjoy reading my articles, but remember: you must always consult your local building authority before undertaking any construction project.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
In conclusion, most types of window covering products such as blinds roller shades curtains and room dividers come under this category, yet they differ significantly in terms of designs aesthetics and functionality. However, while choosing these products many factors should be taken into consideration when picking the ideal fitment for your home or condo. The main ones include aesthetic appeal ease of maintenance cost factor, privacy insulation value, light blocking efficiency etc.. Here are some examples of popular California Shuttles materials used:
Wood Veneered Wood Solid Hardboard Laminates Vinyl Aluminum Metal Faux Stone Stained Cedar Timberstone
When I say “best,” I mean the highest quality California shutter, specifically engineered based upon the preferences of each person who purchases them and install them on his/her own residence. Most often times, the buyer chooses a particular company to work with due diligence in order to obtain high end custom designed products like shutters instead of buying readymade goods or cheaper imported Chinese manufactured shutters because the former have superior craftsmanship at every level.
This blog is intended to serve as an information guide only to help homeowners get educated regarding the purchase of California shutters. As always, please research properly and ask questions if unsure. We welcome any feedback and suggestions that would improve the content provided herein.
SHUTTERBOYS was established in 1975 after being first started as a business back then in San Francisco, CA in 1977. Since inception, the founders recognized the importance of delivering exceptional customer service coupled with top notch craftsmanship resulting in beautiful architectural solutions that exceed the expectations, especially for homeowners whose homes are equipped with windows.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Gastonia
Installing a professional shuttering system involves measuring twice and cutting once which is imperative to achieve perfect fit and install without gaps and leaks. If you are unfamiliar with proper measurements, please take advantage of the help section of our web store to get started correctly first time around! Most importantly – call or email us ASAP after placing order to make sure your custom made shuttering unit arrives safely and installed properly! A seamless experience begins immediately after completion of delivery. Please remember that some states like New York and Massachusetts DO NOT allow an installer to perform any type of alterations to existing windows without permits. Always check with your building department regarding specific requirements and regulations within those areas before moving forward.
California shutters should be measured before being ordered. Measurements must be exact; however, please note that no two homes or condos are exactly alike. Your measurements and calculations depend heavily upon unique construction methods and design considerations including wall thicknesses. All shutter systems come standard size unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer. Do not attempt to cut corners and expect an identical replacement shutter solution. Every home is different and requires a customized measurement to ensure proper closure. For example; shutters designed to go flush with the exterior walls generally require less space than traditional roller shutters. If you try to squeeze a larger sized frame into a small opening then chances are high your finished project will suffer from a poor appearance along with possible leakage problems. For maximum protection against weather damage, we recommend ordering a full range of sizes; large frames to cover wide openings and smaller frames to cover narrow spaces.
After determining your overall dimensions, simply visit www.shuttersbyshuttleboyz.com/online_installation.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We specialize in providing custom manufactured shutters made within 1 week to 10 days after receiving full payment via our website.
This ensures prompt delivery, minimal lead times, and no waiting around while other companies ship their orders out months down the road.
Every step of this journey begins with us calling the shots, then delivering the finest finished product possible every single time.
From selecting the type of material you would like to order, color options, style choices, window shapes/sizes, to choosing your preferred shipping method, we take pride in making things go smoothly for you.
For example, many people prefer installing shutters inside the house rather than outside, but we realize that some homes already require extra space for windows due to size limitations or structural problems (such as fireplaces, staircases, etc.).
If these factors apply to you, we can install the shutters inside the doorways at no additional cost. The same applies if homeowners find that their existing walls would limit where they want to place the shutters due to design constraints; instead of removing part or all of the wall entirely, we recommend adding insets or “eyebrows” that will cover the area around the openings where the shutters aren’t yet installed.
When designing your shutters, please keep in mind that each style and shape offers various benefits depending on which parts of your house receive protection. For instance, if a certain part receives less exposure during certain hours in the day, that might warrant changing styles or sizes rather than moving the entire unit. If you decide a particular spot will only get indirect light, you’ll probably want to select a different material or combination of materials than you’d use elsewhere.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
We will show which type works best for each home and then explain why. We hope this article helps you decide which type would be ideal for your building project or remodel.
Pros & Cons: Wood shutters are considered by most people to be superior to vinyl ones because they are generally easier to install than vinyl ones. They tend to provide higher levels of insulation against heat transfer while adding natural beauty to homes. However, these shutters are prone to damage due to weather conditions. As mentioned above though, wood shutters are far less expensive than vinyl ones and the benefits of the former far outweigh those of the latter. If you live in areas with harsh climates like Alaska, Canada, Florida and Arizona, wooden shutters aren’t recommended since exposure them often leads to warping and rot in just a few years.
Vinyl Shutters Pros And Cons
While wooden shutters come with fewer drawbacks than vinyl ones, they also face certain disadvantages as well. One big difference is cost; vinyl shutters cost significantly less than wood ones. Another drawback is that you cannot use the same style of moldings on vinyl shutters like you could with woods.
For instance, some of the wooden shutters manufacturers we work with include custom millwork designs to ensure maximum longevity of the products installed on your house. But vinyl companies usually offer only standard styles which makes matching shutters harder.
Another issue with vinyl shutters is moisture penetration. This occurs when water seeps through the joints that hold the slats together causing premature rotting of the boards underneath. Also, the paint used on vinyl shutters tends to peel after extended periods of sunshine thus reducing durability.
In conclusion, if you live anywhere near coastal regions of America, you should consider installing wooden shutters instead of vinyl ones. These shutters will help keep your roofing system protected against extreme temperature changes caused by rain showers and hurricanes.
Gastonia’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
According to Shutter Guys, they install over 100 different types of California shuttering products across North America annually. They offer custom designs built exclusively specifically to each customer’s needs. They specialize in high quality materials like engineered aluminum, steel & composite lumber made to withstand the outdoor conditions without maintenance; along with UV resistant polymers. All California shutters come backed by industry leading warranties which include 3rd party inspection reports.
California shuttering is great because you only pay once for the material and labor cost, but still get years of service for this investment.
Gastonians will love these shutters because they look amazing, provide exceptional insulation against heat gain, sound reduction, security, privacy (when properly designed), reduce noise pollution and protect property value.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
In addition to our own custom designed “California Shutts™” line of high end Shutters and Blinds (which includes our patented Sun Control Shutters).
We carry other popular brands like: Hunter Douglas®, Andersen®, CertainTeed®, Clopay®, Pella™ and Tuscany, to name just a few. Our customers often ask us whether they get better value for price with these well known national brand companies than the higher priced premium manufacturers.
At Shutter Boys we carry some of the most expensive shutters we can find in our warehouse. But for our clients who really want great prices AND GREAT QUALITY SHUTTERS we suggest shopping around for a while first. Why because sometimes you won’t find a good deal on those big fancy designer branded shutters. If you do…we recommend taking advantage of every single discount, sale and clearance offer possible. Because in today’s world – especially since Covid-19 hit the USA market in full force – there are always deals to be had – especially on large orders of shutters. So go ahead and shop online to save yourself time and stress during this crazy busy time of year.
Here are a couple quick videos showing the amazing range of styles available to customize a project for you. Just take a peek inside! And remember if you buy through me on my website www.shutterstockingshopca.wordpress.com I can provide a 10% discount coupon to my valued shoppers.
Motorized California Shutters Gastonia
Tips and Tricks:
1. Research Online First For Consumers with DIY Knowledge: If you are planning to install yourself instead of hiring professionals then be prepared to learn something along the way. Most consumers who decide to go this route end up doing research first by visiting websites dedicated to information regarding proper maintenance of different types of shutters. They usually find answers to questions ranging from which material should I use and most importantly how often should I clean my shutters. They will get recommendations about quality manufacturers based on reviews written by other consumers. Some companies provide guides on their website or offer videos about the recommended cleaning procedures required for their materials. Other things to consider include: size of your home, windows, type of shutters, weather conditions, desired color and style of shutters, location of the opening, available space on the exterior wall, overall appearance of the building, and whether you live in a hurricane prone area. These few points could help narrow down choices to only one vendor or several vendors depending upon your preferences but you must also factor in price range, level of professionalism your installer offers, warranty terms, shipping cost, and availability of customer support after sales. 2. Check Local Contractor License Requirements: One thing to note is that each state requires a separate contractor license for installing and maintaining motors for blinds, shades and similar window coverings. This usually involves a proof of insurance, bonding and payment security. Some states allow certain contractors to operate without having a specific license while others require that anyone working on residential properties obtain a license. 3. Make Sure Your HOA Allows Them As Long As They Have A Permit.: Each city and county government issues permits on request.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
But fortunately, there’s a solution for all these problems and many other benefits of installing shutters. Whether you’re considering sliding, hinged or roman blinds, they’ll help keep your property safer than ever. Plus, since shutters won’t get damaged by high winds, they’ll protect them against damage caused by extreme weather events. On top of that, it helps reduce energy usage.
We’ve scoured the market and put together five of the most popular options for your next project, including: Vinyl Roller Blinds ($60-$100 per window); Wood Venetian Blinds ($250-$300 per double bay windows); Fiberglass Sliding Glass Doors ($500-$600+ per door pair); Custom Hinges ($1000-$1500 per hinge pair); and PVC Stained Aluminum Roman Shades ($3000–$4000). All of which will be available soon at ShutterBeards.com, while supplies last. We found each model offers something unique, but below, we break down some of the key differences across each type of shade. So without further ado:
Before finalising the design, check that there’s enough sunlight coming onto the house. If not, you could end up having to install additional lights around the house.
When planning the placement of shutters, take note of trees nearby. Ideally you should aim to avoid placing the shutters behind existing ones because this way they would impede the natural flow of air and water into a building, according to National Association of Realtors standards.
Consider the view factor carefully. For example, putting shutters near windows doesn’t mean that every person who looks at the house sees those views. Instead, focus on improving the area immediately surrounding the windows.
Shutters come complete with hardware.
Buy California Shutters Online
California shutters were first popularized during World War II. As technology developed, they became more sophisticated. Today, people use them for many different purposes including privacy, solar protection, energy conservation, security, noise reduction, and aesthetics. Here are some examples of why customers like them.
Privacy & Privacy Protection: One big reason people love Cali Shutters is because they protect windows without blocking sunlight. They allow light through while providing maximum privacy.
Energy Efficiency: When we talk about Energy Conservation, most homeowners focus on insulation or other heating solutions like HVAC systems. But, when we think about efficiency – which includes everything from window coverings to lighting – we realize that shutting down unnecessary outside light is just as critical as improving indoor comfort. A well insulated home will keep the heat inside, but if it lacks proper exterior shading or privacy, then your house could be wasting tons of valuable natural light every day. By adding a few extra shades around doors and windows you’ll save energy and lower cooling bills. Plus, these shutters help prevent glare that makes reading screens harder, especially after dark. For this same reason, we highly recommend installing blinds instead of curtains. If you already own drapes, you probably want to replace them with blackout versions since they allow better visibility than traditional ones. We’ve found that the combination of both blinds and California shutters helps cut back on unwanted outside light from sneaking under your slats.
Security: Whether you live alone, with roommates, or rent a place with multiple tenants, having good quality locks and deadbolts can offer peace of mind and protect your property from vandalism and theft. However, it turns out that many homes lack adequate locking mechanisms. California shutters provide excellent defense against intruders who try breaking in. Not only does a solid door frame prevent break ins, but the thick material blocks entry points, making it nearly impossible for anyone to enter through the windows or sliding glass doors. Additionally, California shutters come equipped with special hardware designed specifically for securing them to frames, meaning you won’t have to worry about buying or mounting additional accessories.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We expect larger panels, thicker materials and increased privacy will become favored.
• Upgrading Options: Expect homeowners who purchase a replacement, remodel project this season to invest in upgrades like upgraded hardware systems, added insulation, solar power generation/storage/control systems. We are seeing some great examples already.
• Technology Integration: Consumers often find themselves searching for specific products while shopping for home improvement projects. They increasingly use online reviews, price comparisons and buying guides while narrowing down their choices during search and browsing sessions via smartphone devices. As a result, they are finding more value in installing products which integrate their mobile phone, tablet PC and other computing device capabilities seamlessly into the overall house automation experience. Smartphone integration includes remote control for lights, thermostats, blinds, shades, fans, air conditioning, water heaters, security cameras and video doorbells; energy management and monitoring through apps like Nest or Wink, connected appliances; integrated entertainment like Sonos speakers and Bose headphones. As manufacturers develop products aimed toward integrating these modern technology standards, we see them becoming standard across multiple brands, especially premium brands.
• Design Trends: For example, many people prefer natural finishes paired with subtle textural patterns and soft colors like gray, white and pale green. But those classic tones aren’t going anywhere anytime soon either — they tend to remain big sellers because customers like their soothing nature. Another trend we foresee is incorporating softer textures like velvet, leather and corduroy fabrics as part of both indoor and outdoor designs.
• Value: While high prices could seem appealing today, we anticipate a shift toward lower priced alternatives as consumer preferences evolve. Many homeowners still feel comfortable spending $2k+ per roll, but we believe they’ll begin to gravitate towards mid range offerings that offer similar quality features and functionality at a fraction of the cost.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”