Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Charlotte’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Charlotte, North Carolina. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Charlotte Project
Charlotte’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Charlotte with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Charlotte, North Carolina may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Charlotte and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Charlotte? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Charlotte’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Charlotte, North Carolina
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Charlotte
1. Why install shutters?
2. What types of shutters should I use?
3. How much can my house benefit by adding shutters?
4. Where can I find quality shutters?
5. How long does it take to get California shutters installed? And how do I pay for them?
6. Is installing California Shutters really worth the investment?
7. Do you have to hire someone else to help me install shutters?
8. Will they be able to match my existing window treatments perfectly?
9. Can I still keep my windows open while having shutters installed?
10. Is this project doable without hiring expensive contractors?
11. Does anyone sell custom made shutters for residential homes? Or, is DIY just as good?
12. Can I save money and time on other projects? Like painting, cleaning gutters, replacing roof shingles, etc.?
13. What can go wrong during this project?
14. Should I invest in California shutters or vinyl blinds instead?
15. What are the top 5 questions homeowners ask us when choosing shutters for their home or condo?
16. How many years warranty does your company offer for your products?
This guide covers everything you need to know before buying California Shutters for your next home improvement project including which type of shutters would work best for your property, how to measure correctly in order to ensure a perfect fit and installation, tips & tricks to maximize the return on your investment, and more.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters offer many benefits to homeowners and renters alike.
They come with several different styles (like French, English & Venetian), colors, designs, finishes, textures, patterns and materials (wood grain or metal).
In addition, they provide a cost effective and long lasting solution to window treatments and home improvement projects.
However, some disadvantages exist as well.
Wooden Shutters – A popular choice among consumers due to its timelessness, durability, and ease of maintenance, Wooden Shuttles offers high quality products made from select woods like cedar, redwood, mahogany, teak, maple, and cherry.
We will continue our series on ‘Top 10 Things I Learned From My First Year As An Entrepreneur’ and discuss my top tips for building a profitable business.
1. Be patient. If we had started today instead of January 2015, this would still be just getting going for us. We’d only have been running for 2 years and we wouldn’t have reached profitability yet. So, take your time, keep working steadily towards your goals, don’t expect overnight successes and remember: patience pays.
2. Have fun while doing good.
3. Don’t get discouraged by failures; learn something from every experience. It’s part of being human after all…and we’re all humans first.
4. Never stop innovating. Always try to find ways to improve what you’ve got and always stay ahead of the game.
5. Focus on customer service first. People love people and if you focus on them and treat them well, then the rest falls into place naturally. If someone loves you back, then they’ll spread the word and recommend you everywhere they go. And, if people trust and believe in you enough, they’ll tell everyone about you.
6. Never lose sight of your original reason why you wanted to become an entrepreneur.
Buy California Shutters Online
I personally use them to protect windows from harsh weather conditions & also keep heat inside during winter months. They help prevent drafts & UV rays. These photos are just small samples and they showcase different looks. If you would like me to send along additional images please feel free to shoot me an email @ [email protected]
If you’re interested in having us install a few custom shutters in your home then I’m happy to discuss this further via phone call to see if you qualify under our current financing terms & programs.
Here’s another example of our work. Click Here to check out this home.
Another good example… Check Out Our Work On this Apartment Building Here
This client was really impressed with the service provided by Shutterboys because he received everything he needed including his own personalized name plate to go along with his new shutters. He liked how he could view the project updates on our website & he loved working with the team who came to his house every step of the way.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and provide fast delivery times. We’ve got it covered…Click Here For More Information.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
In addition to being able install beautiful premium quality shutters for homes, condos, offices, restaurants, bars & breweries throughout NC, South Carolina, Florida, Massachusetts, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia & North Carolina, we offer many other handy window covering options including roller shades (also known as Venetian blinds), Roman Shades, Vertical Blinds, Horizontal Blinds, Window Treatments, Blind Rings, Draperies, Valances and Pleated Shades, which allow homeowners to further customize their space while adding privacy during certain times of day. Contact us today for your FREE Estimate!
If you’d like to learn more about our company’s history, check out this post I wrote years ago… https://www.shuttersbyshop.com/thehistoryofshuttersbystory.aspx#_=1&utm_source=blog&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SHUTTERBYSOURCES2020
We’re always updating our website and catalog with special offers and promotions! So keep checking back regularly to stay updated!
Charlotte’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
How Can I Start Shopping For The Perfect Shutters Today?
Start shopping today with these 3 steps
STEP 1: Discover Your Design Style & Budget First
What colors would work together well in this particular area. Do you like bold color schemes or classic neutral shades? Once you know everything from square footage to the size of your windows, you are ready to move forward. If you plan ahead of time, you may want to save $$$$ while still getting great options.
Checkout our article on “The Ultimate Guide to Interior Window Treatments” Here.
Do you feel confident knowing your budget range? Is there anything else outside your control that could affect your overall cost? Maybe adding a roof overhang? Adding trim around existing brickwork? These things just happen, but planning ahead of time helps keep costs down and gives you extra flexibility.
We recommend setting aside anywhere from 15% to 50% depending upon where you live. Some areas don’t require much additional materials such as shingles, siding or vinyl siding. Other areas such as concrete decks and large metal fences tend to carry higher costs. A good rule of thumb is 20%.
STEP 2: Shop Around
There was a period during 2018/19 while prices seemed to soar across the board (even though they did slow down).
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
They provide privacy and security through screens that cover only part of window views while still allowing natural daylight and breeze in. They offer a beautiful architectural element which adds value to homes. And finally, they’re extremely durable, and can withstand extreme temperatures without damage—and most manufacturers’ products come backed by warranties that range anywhere from 10 years to lifetime coverage. So whether you’re just building your first home, remodeling an existing space, or upgrading from vinyl blinds, California shutters will be an excellent investment choice for many decades to come.
And since these materials can often cost hundreds or thousands of dollars per panel, there’s no reason why homeowners should settle with less than the highest quality product available… especially considering the amount of savings involved. But what types of shutters would work best? Well, each manufacturer offers different styles, so below I’ve listed them along with some popular brands:
1. Wood Slat Shutters. These are made from horizontal wooden strips.
2. Rolled Metal Panels. Made from metal rolled like flat sheets, this version requires very little assembly.
3. Vinyl Roller Shades. While these are usually cheaper options, they tend to flop around more easily during inclement weather.
4. Wooden Blinds. If you prefer a more traditional design that won’t blow away in strong winds or rust over time, then consider choosing this type of shade.
5. Roman Shade. Also known as Venetian, Casement, Awning, and Rope Window Treatments, Roman shades provide additional shading through a decorative covering that hangs down from the top rail of the frame.
6. Privacy Screens. These panels typically consist of multiple vertical pieces of wood attached together. Some models have removable screens, but most remain fixed.
7. Aluminium Shutters. For those who love sleek designs and great functionality combined, aluminium shutters are probably the perfect fit. Plus, unlike other material choices, aluminum shutters rarely fade or stain over time.
Cost of California Shutters in Charlotte North Carolina
To answer this question, I went through several different options available for homeowners who wanted high-quality shuttering, including:
Window Coverings Direct
Wood Products Company
and other companies I was considering. Each had unique advantages/disadvantages but after researching each, I felt I could get better value for my dollar by going direct to a well regarded California Shuttering company like Wood Product Co. Inc..
In addition to superior products, the experience they offer goes far beyond just selling the items. They take care of everything from ordering materials to shipping to actually having them installed.
Here are some of the highlights in choosing a shuttering service provider (note, I’m NOT talking about home improvement stores — those guys do sell shingles and sometimes siding…but nothing related to window coverings). If your budget won’t allow for these things, then go ahead and hire somebody else.
1. A good reputation, solid customer service records, and reliable track record (this will save you time down the road because you don’t have to chase leads and find contractors you trust).
2. Quality assurance program to ensure consistent and correct installations across multiple projects. For example, I chose California Closet for their ability to manufacture a wide array of styles of wooden patio doors/casement blinds/shutters. Their manufacturing capabilities meant I wasn’t restricted to only the type of doors they sold which saved me both time and money because I wouldn’t be trying to figure out how to customize the door design once I finally got around to building something similar.
3. An experienced team of installers who specialize in working inside buildings rather than outside.
4. Installation videos and photos from customers showing completed project work that help prospective clients see exactly how the finished product looks in real life.
5. Warranty information for peace of mind, in case anything should happen during installation.
Motorized California Shutters Charlotte
1. Size of Window
Windows vary in size and shape therefore you should always take measurements first thing and consult a professional prior to ordering. If someone tells you to order blindfolded then chances are they havenâ€™t seen you naked yet.
2. Screen Quality
The quality of the screen material matters greatly because if it isnâ€™t high enough clarity and visibility becomes a problem during bright days or bad weather conditions. So unless you have specific needs for a certain type of screening materials consider buying higher end ones for greater comfortability. But remember that cost does matter when choosing high end screen material as well. If your windows are older and already scratched up then getting fancy expensive options won’t necessarily save you anything. Instead, opt for less flashy but still great screen material that will keep scratches at bay and maintain its original beauty.
3. Type of Installation
There are several types of manual screen installs available including single panel and double glazed. Single panels cover only half the glass surface of each sash whereas Double Glazing covers both sides of the glass and therefore gives you a wider range of light filtration options to achieve your personal desired lighting effects. Both methods can easily get installed yourself but you must use care to avoid cracking and damage to the glass. The more effort you put the better result you’ll probably receive due to superior craftsmanship.
Best California Shutters Charlotte
How Should They Be Washed / Care?
Who Will Do Installation / Cleaning And Maintenance Work?
When Will My Order Arrive?
How Much Does A Custom Made Shower Door Cost?
California Shutters Charlotte: Our Top 3 Picks For Your New Home Or Condominium
We have created this special page for those who are interested in buying our best selling products and would like additional information and assistance during the ordering and delivery phase.
If you are ready, please continue reading below and be prepared for some questions regarding this project. We will walk through each step along the way and help you get started. So grab yourself a cup of coffee, because this guide takes us back to the basics and helps you understand how everything fits together.
This is going to take you through every component involved with installing a new shower door. If you already own a current shower door, then you know exactly what we mean when we say “installation process.” However, if you are starting from square 1, these steps will lead you through the entire process and answer most of your pressing questions.
In order to provide the best value to our customers, we offer FREE IN-HOME PROFESSIONAL QUOTES for every purchase made via www.shuttersbydesign.com/charlotte. Once you receive and approve the quote, simply proceed forward and place your order. All orders placed after 5 PM EST Monday thru Friday go out same day shipping. Orders received over weekend days will ship next business monday to ensure quick delivery. Please note that all quotes provided are estimates only. You must verify them prior to finalize orders.
To see why we chose this specific design model click HERE.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California Shutter Installation Trends & Facts
Why Install California Shutters???
California Shutters Product Information & Benefits
WHAT IS CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS??????
HOW TO INSTALL THE BEST CALIFORNIASHUTTER FOR YOUR PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED HOME OR CONDO??!!!
WHY DO WE NEED THEM IN OUR HOMES/CONDOS???
CALIFORNIAN EXAMPLES OF SOME OF OUR CLOSETSHOP EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS:
2nd Question: Do you really know what these California Shutters cost? They are the most common type of home window covering and they usually come as flat panels built from vinyl extruded aluminum or engineered lumber; but there’s another material used mostly in custom installations called Tyvek which offers some unique benefits that can’t necessarily be found elsewhere…
3rd Question: We’ve created this page just for people who live in the North Carolina area. If YOU LIVE HERE AND WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THESE GREAT OPTIONS CALL 704 575 9087. Our experts will help guide you through every step of selecting your perfect options…
4th Question: For those buyers who prefer to browse without installing, why should anyone purchase California shutters? Because of the many advantages they offer. A few of these are listed below:
+ Great energy savings
+ Simple to apply
+ Very inexpensive and versatile
+ Can reduce heat gain dramatically
+ Easy to clean and maintain
5th Question: Checkout the great selections of our CaliforniaShutters to see if any fit your needs. Some popular types include plantation shutters, roller shades, cellular shades, Venetian blinds, roman shades among other styles. As always, please contact us for assistance with these products should you desire further information. These screens block light while letting in plenty of natural daylight. Most manufacturers use high quality materials like tempered glass and powder coated finishes giving each model long lasting value.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We’ll walk through each part of the home improvement project, starting with choosing the correct California Shutters style for your windows and finishing touches like painting trim and hanging hardware. Once installed, you won’t be able to put a price tag on how beautiful these shutters will look against whatever backdrop they rest upon. But they’ll definitely keep those summer breezes out while keeping your home cool during the sweltering months ahead. So whether it’s a condo building, apartment complex, townhome community or a home built in 1922—we’ll show you exactly how to get started today.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
To put these beliefs to practice, each spring we send teams across country to train hundreds of people on the basics of shuttering including proper sizing, installation techniques, product selection tips, materials recommendations, warranty requirements, and safety recommendations. During training sessions, we provide real life examples of the best practices associated with different types of homes. At the end of the day, we teach homeowners who live outside of big cities how to get a professional job done while keeping prices reasonable.
Why should you trust us? Well, first and foremost, Shutterboys’ customers love their experience working with us. If you go through our reviews, most all of our customers rave about our prompt communication, courteous staff, and quick response times when returning phone calls. Additionally, they appreciate our great deals, fast shipping and affordable prices. Lastly but definitely not least is our commitment to providing world class support after sales.
So sit back, relax and enjoy one of the greatest experiences buying and installing your own home exterior protection.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”