Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
North Myrtle Beach’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters North Myrtle Beach Project
North Myrtle Beach’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in North Myrtle Beach with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in North Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near North Myrtle Beach? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
North Myrtle Beach’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We hope this helps clarify things and makes choosing a solution easier for you ? Keep checking back though as we continue adding content and information as it becomes relevant to the topic at hand. Enjoy reading the article below and if possible leave us a comment letting us know if you have anything else to share with everyone. And remember….
Motorized California Shutters North Myrtle Beach
And as always in today’s world, there will be something exciting happening somewhere in the country or around the globe next week… We’ll keep track of them and report back soon. If you have a suggestion please feel free to leave us a comment below. And check out this video featuring me singing “All My Dreams” live – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1UzRn8Zk_M&feature=youtu.be? Thank you for reading the blog post & keep enjoying!
For example, many years ago, most people only used Facebook for personal information sharing. But since then, we’ve seen increased use of other forms of content; videos, photos, music posts. All of which leads to engagement. You could try adding multiple methods to engage your followers but that would simply dilute the signal from each individual channel.
But, with the current growth rates that Instagram is experiencing, it seems like they’re going after additional markets or potential customers that are already familiar with other channels — specifically Snapchat and Twitter.
There’s also the recent trend of influencer marketing, with prominent figures of various niches taking part in campaigns on social networks like YouTube and TikTok. These types of tactics tend to work because of the perceived authority associated with influential individuals who regularly upload engaging content that is highly shared and viewed. So, with all of these new entrants into the market place, there are actually fewer opportunities than ever to reach people organically through organic traffic via the different mediums.
Facebook Pages and Profiles
Even though Facebook recently announced the addition of Stories, this isn’t really relevant towards B2B.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We provide our clients with an amazing level of attention and care during the entire process. Once the job is completed, we send an invoice that includes everything including labor costs for both sides and shipping charges. We provide detailed photos of the finished products, along with a full warranty. All of our installations include: Free Shipping & Installation, Free Warranty, Professional Design Consultations, Lifetime Warranties on all products sold to date, No Upfront Fees. The only fees you pay are the ones associated with the actual purchase price of the products, plus sales tax and shipping.
Our goal is to help homeowners save hundreds of dollars by providing high quality products and excellent service. We strive every day to exceed client expectations, and our dedication shows! We have built a reputation for excellence and trust among our customers.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
2. Is delivery possible? If not why?
3. What type(s) of installations & warranties does ShutterBoy offer? Do they cover everything including labor?
4. When could this be completed?
5. Do you provide factory installed products only? Or can you install them yourself? Explain.
6. How long will my window stay shut after completion?
7. Does Shutterboy manufacture any other types of windows, walls or doors than just California Shutters in addition? Why or Why Not?
8. Have you ever made any mistakes during installation? Please explain details.
9. Will i get some sort of guarantee like a lifetime warranty? If so, please include terms and conditions.
10. How old did you guys start business and what inspired you to start doing this? Also, where can people find/find out more information to help support themselves while shopping for California Shutters?
11. Where would someone go to purchase or contact you regarding a project related to Cali Shutters?
12. Who is the company representative who handles customer service inquiries? Also, please state which department or person should handle specific inquiry types. For example; Sales / Installation / Design / Warranty.
13. How many employees work fulltime at your facility? (Also, please note any additional locations outside South Carolina?)
14. Is it true that you are the ONLY authorized dealer of all California Shutters brands listed on the website. Explain? This statement implies that you will always recommend us to our clients and friends as well, correct?
15. We found another installer offering similar products but lower prices. Are those companies a reputable source of California shutters? Describe the differences in quality levels offered in these competing options?
16. If Shutterboy installs the same materials as the competition, then how can you justify being able to charge less in general?
Thank you again for considering and answering these questions. Your honest answers and comments will help improve upon our existing products and our overall reputation.
Best California Shutters North Myrtle Beach
For those interested in traditional plantation shutters featuring multiple panels separated by wooden stiles running vertically down each panel, these may best fit many homeowners’ needs — assuming they’re installed well away from window sills and doors…
Window Solutions® Premium Wood Shutters
They offer exceptional quality products and service combined with a full line of hardware accessories & customizations so customers get exactly what they want….
Vantage® High Performance Premium Vinyl / Fiberglass / Aluminum Shutters
Highly customizable vinyl/fiberglass aluminum and metal sliders that provide superior energy efficiency yet deliver rich detailing like no other style….
These are made of real wood, real veneer, and real pine. They come standard with slats spaced 1 inch apart which makes them perfect for privacy without compromising light transmission….
AmericanClad Products™ Premium PVC Composite Slider Panel Product Line
Made of high-quality materials, composite vinyl panels feature clean lines, modern aesthetics, and long lasting durability. These premium products include solid core premium polyvinyl chloride (PVC) units and extruded aluminum clad vinyl units available to order with either 3/4″ x 2″-3/8″ louvers. All models are backed by a 5 Year Limited Warranty against fading and warping along with the industry’s longest warranty period. And now they are back!…
Shutterboy Customized Options
We’ve built everything from the basics, to customized solutions. From an upgraded frame system and louver material to color matched trim components.. If you aren’t satisfied with anything, just ask us. We will work diligently to ensure you achieve your desired result….
Professional California Shutters Installation In North Myrtle Beach
We have seen many homes in north myrtle beach that have beautiful windows but no shutters installed. When they get shuttered it looks like a show place and adds value instantly. We recommend having them installed professionally by shutter boys because it makes a big difference. We offer custom sizing, colors, styles, options and materials to fit every style.
Here’s some information about the types of shutters available from us:
Wooden Shutters are popular and affordable. They come in several different designs including French, Casement, Sliding Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum Composite Panels (ACP), and Fiberglass Panels. Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages depending on the situation. Our professional installers are knowledgeable and experienced with each type to help you decide which would be most appropriate for your needs.
Vinyl Shutters are an ideal solution for homeowners who wish to keep their home looking great without breaking the bank. These vinyl shutters provide excellent protection against sun damage and insects, plus they’re durable enough to stand up to everyday use. If you’re concerned about privacy, consider adding blinds as well. The added shade helps block views while still allowing natural light through.
Aluminum Panel Shutters are made primarily of aluminum and offer exceptional insulation properties. While these shutters aren’t typically recommended for coastal areas due to corrosion concerns, they’re perfect if you live in a mild climate and prefer a sleek design aesthetic.
Fiberglass panel shutters feature an extremely high degree of strength, durability, and resistance to moisture penetration. They’re often preferred over wooden shutters and offer superior UV protection. Our fiberglass shutters are designed specifically for residential applications and are built to withstand harsh weather conditions.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
How many windows will be covered?
What size window(s)?
Where should each shutter go?
Does your house/apartment have brick? Wood framing? Vinyl siding? Concrete block construction?
California Shutts come in different styles, including Roman Blinds, Carpet Tiles, Roller Shades, Venetian Blinds, Slatted Valances, Board & Batten Folding Shades and Custom Built Window Treatments. We carry some top brands like Hunter Douglas, Andersen Windows, American Standard® Hardware, Sunrise®, Pella®, Marvin®, Miele®, Rolodex™, Grosfillex, Clopay®, Craftmaster®, Lutron®, Avanti®, Sunrise®, Levolor®, EZVent®, etc.
Hunter Douglas Roman Shade: They offer multiple sizes, colors and options of shades made specifically for residential use. These include both traditional roller shade systems and modern motorized options. All Hunter Douglas products feature premium fabric blends, quality hardware and outstanding customer service. Some of the benefits include durability, energy efficiency, custom sizing, safety and ease of operation. Hunter Douglas Roman Shades work well on most types of windows and doors and are available in a wide variety of materials ranging from vinyl to woven polyester fabrics. Hunter Douglas offers both manual and electric models. Manual Hunter Douglas Roman Shades operate easily manually but can get stuck due to debris buildup making them harder to open and close. Electric versions automatically track along tracks. Both manual and electric Hunter Douglas Roman Shades provide superior blocking power due to multiple layers. Hunter Douglas Hunter Douglas Double Hung Roman Shades are perfect for those who prefer double hung Roman Shades as opposed to single panel Roman Shades. For homeowners seeking a truly unique experience, Hunter Douglas provides several nonstandard options including:
Brick-style window treatments.
Roller blinds with no rollers.
Carpet tile curtains that attach to walls instead of sliding down rods on casement windows.
Buy California Shutters Online
To get started with this series we first introduce the various styles of California shutters and then walk through choosing a style that fits your home decor best while emphasizing functionality over looks. Some people prefer traditional wooden shutters that go across the entire facade whereas other people prefer modern versions that feature geometric shapes; however, both choices offer similar advantages and disadvantages. Finally, we discuss the differences between DIY install versus professional labor and show that the latter can often be cheaper than doing things yourself. If you opt to buy the panels already assembled they typically come ready to hang but sometimes you have to pay extra fees and shipping charges to ship them to you instead of having someone install them locally. These costs usually amount to less than $50 depending upon volume orders and/or shipping destination location. Depending on the size of your order it could easily save hundreds of dollars to use this approach.
What Type Of Window Should I Install California Shutters On… Slab Windows? Tilt And Turn Windows Vinyl Siding? Casement Windows? Fixed Single Hung Sliders? Double Pane Storm Doors? Other Types?
Before deciding on a specific style, consider these factors:
Size of Opening
Doors should always allow enough light to travel inside or outside the area. For smaller openings, single hung models and tilt & turn double glazed windows are great because many configurations come with full length panes. Larger openings benefit from larger slabs that support bigger frame sizes. Also keep track of whether the opening is east facing or westfacing to determine ideal framing size.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters provide protection against fading and warping but lack the insulating ability that wooden shutters possess. These shutters often use aluminum frames covered in white paint instead of real wood, making them less expensive to purchase than wood and allowing home owners to customize their style however they like. For added convenience, vinyl shutters usually include roll down sash rails for ease of opening and closing.
Both options have advantages over traditional blinds. Wooden shutters allow for more versatility as most models feature sliding panels instead of vertical slats that must be lifted every morning. Additionally, the color schemes available for either type tend to be endless.
In general, we recommend choosing wood rather than vinyl shutters since wood offers superior benefits and quality. With the addition of blinds, wood is still one of the most versatile window treatments around. However, if your main concern is cost effectiveness, then vinyl blinds would make sense. We suggest installing both to maximize comfort and beauty.
For more information check out: http://www.shuttersbythebay.org/products_wooden_vs_vinyl
How did this work get published? I just wanted to write something and submit my own piece. Why was my article chosen?
I am grateful for these opportunities because it helps me reach people who will find value in my writing and help them connect to topics related to business growth. My articles will help readers become business owners through a variety of methods including a few listed below:
– Article Submission Marketing: Through my website, I post articles on other websites and blogs. As long as they accept articles from guest authors, I get paid each time someone leaves a comment on that particular web page.
This way, it’s easier for me to earn passive income.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
When considering a choice among different windows treatment solutions, many people turn towards shades because they can reduce glare, prevent overheating, allow for optimal ventilation, block unwanted sunlight, offer safety against break-ins, and maintain a comfortable indoor temperature during summer months. However, these benefits come at quite high costs which could be prohibitively expensive for some families and individuals, making them less affordable than other comparable alternatives. Moreover, traditional blind products tend being bulky and heavy which makes them harder and sometimes impossible to install.
These drawbacks often result from not knowing exactly what type of window covering will work best before purchase and installing them themselves. As California Shutters manufacturers have developed several designs, types and styles to suit every taste including traditional Roman Shades, Wood Blinds, Roller Shades, Pane Vents and Venetian Shades. These products are available in multiple colors, textures and fabrics offering endless style choices. Some models feature blackout capabilities allowing for complete opacity, while others only partially cover windows letting through just enough light for occupants comfort without compromising on security. And since California shutters usually consist of durable materials like vinyl, aluminum or polyester, they can withstand inclement weather conditions and are often maintenance free.
So what’s good about wooden Cali shutters? Well, first, they’re extremely versatile thanks to their ability to fit almost anywhere. Secondly, they’re relatively inexpensive when compared to conventional glass replacements. Wooden frames come standard with hardware already attached saving both effort and cost. For added convenience, there are no screws required to remove old frame and mounting hardware and most models include built-in clips and brackets that secure them easily onto walls, doors and ceilings. Thirdly, wooden California Shutters can help save homeowners thousands when taking advantage of Energy Star standards and green building requirements. By choosing a wooden shade instead of fiberglass they can significantly cut heating bills by blocking 90% or more of heat transmitted to a house via glass while reducing cooling expenses by reducing solar gain.
North Myrtle Beach’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
To see us in action click on this link below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xxw7zZgPbM&feature=youtu.be
And then use coupon “SHUTTERBOYS10″ for 10% discount.
If you like these posts please consider giving me a LIKE HERE ON FACEBOOK. Thank you.
My website: www.shuttersforscottsc.net
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ShuttersForSC/
Twitter account @shuttersfor scottsc
Thanks For Watching & Please SUBSCRIBE Here http://bit.ly/Sub2Screenshooters
Subscribe to Screenshot TV http://goo.gl/eOGdQ0
This video has 15 minutes of content only.Please Subscribe TO THE NETWORK on YouTube FOR MORE VALUABLE VIDEOS IN FUTURE!! We upload NEW CONTENT MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY!!!
We recommend watching videos 1by1 rather than viewing lots of 2minute clips.
Cost of California Shutters in North Myrtle Beach South Carolina
However, they are still considered luxury windows by some buyers due to their high price tag. But, the cost difference between a standard window and a premium shutter is minimal – usually less than 30%. So why should anyone spend hundreds of dollars less per square foot by installing California shutters? Because they save energy and provide other great benefits like privacy, noise control, protection against insects and weather damage. They are made from durable materials such as aluminum frames, fiberglass, vinyl or wooden slats and are available in multiple styles and designs to fit every home, condo, apartment, commercial building, business, school and hotel project.
Here’s our top 3 tips for choosing and buying California Shutters:
1. Consider Your Budget: When deciding whether or not to install California Shutters, keep in mind the cost of doing this work versus the long term savings in energy costs. If you decide to buy, you will most likely be able to get them installed through a reputable dealer who specializes in these products. It’s always a good idea to shop around before making a purchase, since some dealers charge higher rates for their product while others offer better discounts. Also consider that California shutters come in several different sizes, shapes, colors, material types, and finishes which makes the selection process easier.
2. Research & Read Reviews: California shutters come in various styles, sizes, finishes and prices. Some people prefer traditional shuttering while others love modern design. California Shutters are manufactured in many colors, textures and sizes depending upon the customer preference. Some manufacturers use real wood, vinyl, fiberglass, metal, plastic, and composite materials while others use polypropylene vinyl and PVC vinyl. Some are flat panel while others are roll-formed with decorative molding. And some have solid panels while others feature louvers, which allow light but prevent air infiltration and heat gain.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”