Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Greenville’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Greenville, North Carolina. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Greenville Project
Greenville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Greenville with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Greenville, North Carolina may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Greenville and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Greenville? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Greenville’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Greenville, North Carolina
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. If we sell them in store, they will cost less than other stores because we won’t charge sales tax, delivery charges, markup fees, freight costs or anything else that adds value. Our customers save thousands of dollars every year this way
3. Our customer service staff know exactly which shingles match together perfectly. They help our customers pick just the right color options, install everything properly, and take care of everything until the job gets finished. No stress for you!
4. We love helping people find solutions for windows that aren’t quite “right” but our customer’s windows aren’t perfect either. Let us show you some creative ways to get those old, worn sash windows fixed without replacing them completely. Sometimes the solution is simple- like adding a window apron instead of a full replacement. Or, we’ve replaced sashing with different types of material like plywood, drywall, or vinyl in order to keep things clean.
5. When installing, we always leave behind an invoice that includes everything that was charged – including sales taxes. When you come to close out your account at checkout, we’ll refund the difference back onto your credit card, minus the amount paid toward your purchase!
6. Every single project that leaves our shop goes home with a detailed step by step written instruction manual for both DIY and professional installs. All projects include pictures showing each step along the way. Our instructions are designed to work for anyone who wants to learn about building custom windows.
7. You’re guaranteed to receive the highest quality materials, the correct measurements, installation details and warranty information. You can rest assured knowing that when you purchase from Shutter Boys, YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR WINDOW PROJECTS!
8. We provide FREE shipping anywhere else in the United States and Canada.
9. Because of these benefits listed above, we guarantee that you spend no additional money buying a custom shutter package from another business.
Best California Shutters Greenville
To see why these are great, take a peek at this video showing some awesome examples! We highly recommend getting yourself a sample pack via our website’s shop page or calling us toll free 1-866-SHUTTERS in order to get first hand experience in choosing the perfect type of shade for your project. Here are just a few highlights of the types of doors available…
For those who are looking for something modern yet timeless or classic yet minimalistic – look no further than Shutterboy products, especially our roller style panels known affectionately as Shutterbox®! If you ever wanted to try a custom size wooden panel that would be ideal for covering large openings but you weren’t quite ready to commit to full frame windows then these boxes are the perfect solution! Our standard sizes include 11′ x 4′, 8′ x 5′, 7′ x 4′, 6′ x 3.5′, 5′ x 2.75′, 4′ x 3′, 3′ x 3′. Most importantly though if you use them in places where people will actually sit inside rather than standing outside, they protect against rainwater penetration!
Another thing you’ll notice about the samples above is that they usually work better indoors because of their lighter weight construction. While heavier materials like metal tend to perform better outdoors, this isn’t always the case. So while you still can buy outdoor grade panels designed specifically for exterior applications, you should expect them to weigh considerably more per square foot than most interior options.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
For example, the most popular style in today’s market has become the French Door Style. The main benefit of these doors is they provide great ventilation while being able to control light coming through them. They’re also easier to clean than other shutters because most manufacturers offer a squeegee attachment, making it even simpler to wipe down the door without having to go inside. However, there are some downsides to consider when choosing French Doors. One downside is the price, since they tend to be quite expensive. Another downside to consider with French Doors is their appearance. While these styles of doors have gained widespread acceptance among homeowners, many people still prefer traditional style wooden shutters. Traditional Wooden Shutts are a classic way to keep sunlight away, especially if you live near large windows and/or trees. However, there are also several disadvantages you must take into account when considering Wooden Shutts. Some of these include the maintenance required to maintain your shutters. Wooden shutters will eventually warp, peel, rot, crack, chip, splinter, fade, stain and even break apart. This requires regular cleaning to prevent buildup and discoloration, as well as replacement. Also keep in mind that the more shutters installed around a window frame, the heavier the weight. This could lead to warping issues, particularly with wooden shutters. Finally, another thing to consider is the fact that Wooden shutters aren’t designed to open like a standard window does; therefore, you’ll need a separate device, such as a latch or spring system, to secure them closed during windy weather conditions.
If you’d rather stick with vinyl shutters then I suggest taking a look at the following options available to you:
1. Sliding Glass Panels: These panels slide back and forth across the glass surface allowing you to adjust privacy levels. These can either come as single panels or multiple panels that stack together.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
1. No matter which style you pick — traditional, contemporary, country-inspired or something truly unique — Shutterboy boasts industry leading warranties, free shipping across the U.S., no sales tax, friendly employees ready to assist with choosing the perfect shutter styles for your home, and free design consultation prior to ordering. And since we manufacture almost everything ourselves in our own facility, all orders ship FAST — usually within 24 business hours after receiving your order!2. Customization options are endless. If you dream big dreams, we’ve got a solution just waiting for you. From custom window coverings and fabric choices to paint colors, trim finishesand hardware selections, there really isn’t anything off limits when designing a project around your needs.3. When it comes to selecting materials, you can rest assured knowing your choices won’t lead to leaks or other common problems often associated with DIY projects. Not only do we offer premium grade vinyl for years of worry-free operation and maintenance; each shutter carries a lifetime warranty against leaky windows and broken glass areas.4. When you work closely with a knowledgeable team who strives everyday to provide exceptional customer service, you learn fast that “customer first” really translates to superior treatment on both sides of the transaction.5. From standard frame widths ranging anywhere from 8′ to 12 feet wide, to any size that fits your space perfectly, we have the ability to accommodate a diverse range of residential projects.6.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
In addition to offering great energy efficiency, California shutters provide homeowners with privacy, which makes them perfect for use during the hot summer months. They block unwanted noise, like traffic outside the house, while allowing sound inside to travel freely without being muffled. Many people prefer to keep their rooms cool during hot weather because air conditioning costs money, but California shutters help reduce this cost by keeping the temperature in the home lower than normal.
If you live in South Carolina, you probably already love California shutters. If you haven’t installed yet, read this guide to learn everything you could possibly want to know about installing California shutters yourself.
We will cover topics such as:
What you should know about California Shutters before buying them.
Why to go with Vinyl versus Aluminum.
How to buy California Shutters.
Where to install California Shutters.
And a whole lot more.
So sit back and relax while I show you step by step how to get the job done correctly.
Cost of California Shutters in Greenville North Carolina
Cost. We knew we could get great quality shuttering for a price but we really couldn’t decide which would be best value for us. Our research showed us that the most cost effective solution in terms of material costs (the actual lumber used) and labor charges. Vertical Blinds fit this criteria and they’re easier to install than Roman Shades! They can provide both privacy and light control while still having the ability to allow enough natural light during the day. Also since there’s no roller mechanism involved, these types of curtains are less costly to transport and store. Another benefit of the vertical blind style is that they have multiple styles available and therefore many options depending upon your needs. The other good news about installing them! They only take about 15 minutes per window! If you live in your home long term, then you’ll appreciate these numbers. And finally another added bonus is that they come fully assembled with hardware ready to hang. So all you gotta do is attach your trim piece and pull down those shades!!
So that being said, lets talk about cost… First, let me point out what I’m NOT saying. Don’t go out and buy every single shade/window treatment listed below. Instead, focus in on what fits your lifestyle and budget. If you like the looks of something else just keep reading… But first, check out our guide to choosing green living products: https://www.shuttersbyshuttle.co/.
1. Wood Slats – These wooden slat panels are made up of real wood strips which gives each panel a unique characteristic coloration. They are ideal for adding warmth and beauty to rooms without breaking out the big bucks. We’ve seen these in our stores for years and we highly recommend them! For more info visit http://woodslatsbyshutteyboyz2.tumblr.com/.
Greenville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
I got married this summer and decided I wanted to update the windows in our dining room. My husband loves the design of our house and while we don’t really care for each other’s tastes too often; there’s something beautiful about being able to see both sides of our relationship. Our little kitchen bar looks onto the backyard where our kids play soccer together most evenings. As I got started shopping around I learned that while many companies sell custom made products these days, many still use stock designs. After doing a bit of research I found that Shutter Boys offers a wide assortment of different styles for just $3 per window. Their prices aren’t always the lowest but they’re consistently cheaper than anything else available and they offer fast turnaround. They ship via UPS and install quickly and efficiently and it turns out they did exactly what I thought they’d do — improve the aesthetics of the space without breaking the bank.
While researching for information on installing shutters, I discovered that my shuttering company uses the same technology used in building houses. I knew that was impressive because they can customize everything. So when I went to pick mine up and take a peek inside I couldn’t believe what I saw and the attention to detail. These shutters go down to 6×12 inches thick and come standard with 3/4 inch hardware already installed. While I’m in love with the style I chose, most people seem to like the French door model better since it creates the illusion of privacy instead of opening completely. If you’re interested in getting some shutters installed for yourself check out https://www.shutterboyslocalsunshutters.com/.
Facebook: Facebook Page: https://facebook.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Greenville
How do I Install my New Shutters?
Installing your own shutters requires basic carpentry knowledge but you may find yourself needing professional help along the way. If you’re installing them yourself, check with reputable companies first and ask which materials they recommend. Ask what tools they would recommend to ensure proper measurements. Most important, follow safety procedures. Always wear glasses, hearing protection, long sleeve shirts, gloves, and shoes to protect your skin during this project. Also keep children away from power saws and other potentially dangerous equipment until you feel comfortable working without supervision.
Do you want to install them yourself with no help and little experience? We have a tutorial video you can watch below that takes you step-by-step through the installation process: https://youtu.be/x9W7l_c6Z0g
What Do People Use My Shutters For?
There are hundreds of different ways people use California shutters. Some common applications include:
Reducing heat gain during cold winter months.
Providing additional shade in warmer climates.
Improving curb appeal.
Adding additional privacy.
Making homes seem larger.
Saving energy costs.
Creating unique interior spaces.
Protecting against storm damage.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
You’ve seen these around town but they seem like something only Hollywood celebrities use. Well, no longer! We found some great options made exclusively from sustainable materials. These premium quality “Caliberals” will add curb appeal to every green space including your condo. Whether you’re building a new house or remodeling an existing home, there are many ways to incorporate this stunning style of window treatment. From sleek sliders to traditional plantation styles, find the perfect fit for your condo today!
This blog contains affiliate links which allow me to earn advertising fees. I am grateful for the support given and feel it drives my work forward. Please see full disclosure below for additional information. Thank you for supporting this family business.
If you own a small business, then you probably want to get more customers and sell bigger products to them, while keeping everything streamlined. Here are five things you could be doing to increase sales in 2020.
1. Build stronger relationships with current customers
You already know that people who purchase your goods and/or services tend to become repeat buyers. But did you realize that this applies whether you run your own business or work at someone else’s company? So why wouldn’t you invest time and energy each day towards strengthening your ties with those loyal customer base members? And once established, why would anyone ever consider switching suppliers again without taking steps to ensure that relationship continues? If you take care of them, and let them help promote themselves through word-of-mouth, referrals, and other avenues, then they’ll keep coming back for more — just remember to always put your best foot forward and strive to exceed their expectations whenever possible.
2. Focus on getting more reviews online
Did you know that one of the most effective methods for increasing conversions and converting prospects into clients is to provide good service? How often do you receive positive feedback from customers after interacting with your business? Do you ask for ratings and testimonials regularly? If your answer is ‘yes’, then congratulations; but if it isn’t, perhaps you should reevaluate your approach. People love giving praise, especially when they can relate to your business model.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We provide FREE consultations. We work closely together with top experts in the industry who are always available through email or phone call whenever you need them most. And we install every single shutter ourselves. So, whether you’re talking about custom window treatments or standard commercial grade products made specifically for your house…we’ve got you covered. All of our installations come complete with high quality plantation blinds and hardware which ensures that you receive nothing less than superior craftsmanship.
So, why take the risk installing something yourself? Because no matter what company or individual you hire, chances are that they’ll end up being able to save you hundreds of dollars. And since we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, we stand behind everything that we sell. If something goes awry after months of use, send us back and we’ll happily replace it for free*. Even if it’s our fault.
This is a comprehensive article detailing step-by-step instructions on what steps you should follow before selecting a particular door style and/or type of plantation shutters. For those interested in DIY project ideas, we suggest browsing the following posts on our website:
For example, some manufacturers claim that their “premier” line of shutters offers premium prices because they feature higher durability, stronger materials and improved technology/hardware designs. At Shutterboys, our premier range of shutters includes options including fauxwood, composite vinyl, metal slat & aluminum slats, solid PVC & screen.
Buy California Shutters Online
When installed properly, California shutters will help keep heat out during summer and warm air inside your home. They also increase the energy efficiency of your home because they reduce daylight penetration which helps lower heating costs. Even though this benefit isn’t realized until you install them, many people who purchase wood shutters say these benefits motivate them to buy them sooner than waiting for springtime weather to get better.
California Shutters Are Beautiful Too… Inside & Out!
Wood shutter systems come standard in every style, ranging from classic to contemporary and everything else in-between. But, they’re still just beautiful! Whether painted white, stained dark, or left natural untreated, many window treatments are timeless favorites among homeowners everywhere.
How Do I Install My New Wood Shuttering System?
Installing shuttering correctly and efficiently should be top priority. If your current hardware or installation was built poorly, you’ll soon find yourself replacing outdated windows instead of enhancing them. In fact, some products simply won’t work together well enough to blend harmoniously. And the wrong type of shim stock could end up increasing drafts through your home rather than reducing them. By following our tips, you’ll maximize your savings while improving comfort levels. We’ve done the research to ensure the most efficient way to complete each project so there’s no guesswork once the job gets started.
Why Should Californians Use Our Service For Their Installation Needs?
We offer convenient pickup anywhere in South Carolina for customers without vehicles but prefer to shop locally. Also, we only provide service in SC; sorry North Carolinian readers. Additionally, our quality control program insures customer satisfaction. While installing wood shutters requires basic tools like screwdrivers and hammers, proper training ensures professional knowledge and experience is shared. Finally, our free delivery guarantee offers peace of mind knowing that you’ll receive quality materials in your hands after payment is made.
Motorized California Shutters Greenville
In today’s market, homeowners tend to be seeking solutions that reduce the energy costs associated with heating and cooling, especially during cold winter months. A well insulated home, when properly constructed, can reduce monthly utility bills by 20% or more without sacrificing comfort. And, homeowners who invest early may see long term cost savings as these technologies become standard practice through increased demand and economies of scale. One of the most efficient ways to keep cool inside your home is with solar powered air conditioning units; which can provide significant reductions in power consumption while still keeping comfortable indoor temperatures. As the costs continue to decline and energy sources remain affordable, I expect to see increased adoption of these types of systems across the country.
When considering new window treatments, it is always important to ensure that the design will complement other building materials and architectural styles present in your living space. For example, traditional plantation shutters typically work best against darker colored backgrounds like stained concrete floors, cabinets & trim. Modern designs often incorporate lighter colors and textures, making them perfect for contemporary interiors. If you’d prefer something custom designed, then please contact us for assistance.
Today, there is no shortage of companies selling various varieties of automated shutters. But while some shutters are relatively inexpensive to install, their functionality isn’t necessarily as reliable, durable or aesthetically pleasing as manually operated shutters. Because of the wide range of options available, selecting the optimal solution takes research and careful consideration. When shopping for new windows, remember that just because the shutter is automatic does not mean it offers any type of insulation value or thermal benefit. While we believe that every homeowner deserves the finest quality in their home, budget plays an equally vital role. Some people are able to afford high end shutter brands and systems for decades while simultaneously saving hundreds of dollars annually. Others have higher priorities and simply cannot justify spending thousands of dollars installing expensive automation systems.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”