Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Yaphank’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Yaphank, New York. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Yaphank Project
Yaphank’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Yaphank with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Yaphank, New York may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Yaphank and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Yaphank? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Yaphank’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Yaphank, New York
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Motorized California Shutters Yaphank
The main trends include
1. More people buying custom made shutters
2. More homeowners wanting a higher quality finish than ever before
3. New materials being used in the manufacturing of California Shutters
4. Shower door replacement becoming easier thanks to modern technology
5. A rise in DIY home improvement projects
6. An increase in the number of high end homes being constructed in YAPHANK.
7. The introduction of many different models of motorized shutters to meet every homeowner’s needs
8. Many companies offering the same products in multiple states across the country
9. Manufacturers introducing different types of motors and other components to improve efficiency while maintaining quality standards, making them better suited for use in California
10. Homeowners and builders choosing to invest in a premium product with the highest level of craftsmanship available.
11. An increase in demand for custom made shutters due to the fact that the majority of manufacturers only build a certain type of window covering in a specific size. If someone wants something slightly customized, the options aren’t always readily available.
12. A shift towards homeowners wanting to save energy costs through a combination of solar panels, LED lighting and motorized shutters.
13. The rise of the “Smart” house which incorporates the integration of various technologies including: Smart thermostats, security systems, automated lighting controls, automation systems, internet connected appliances and devices. These are often combined into what is known as a “smart home,” but this term is also sometimes applied to any home using technology to automate various operations.
14. As more homes get built and remodeling takes place, many consumers are opting for “green” upgrades including the use of sustainable building practices, solar power generation, water saving fixtures and appliances, energy efficient lighting and heating, and insulation.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
In fact, the main problem associated with this type of exterior siding lies in their poor durability; which makes the shutters prone to mold and mildew growth. If left untreated, the shuttered window frames would soon begin to rot away and cause serious damage to property value.
On one hand, wooden California shutters boast great resistance against moisture; however, the high price tag attached to this style of siding limits most homeowners who desire it to only use this material during construction period rather than long term. As they say old habits die hard, this leads to the majority of homeowners continuing to buy new vinyl California shutters every single season.
So why should you invest in wooden California shutters instead? Well aside from being able to enjoy the same advantages, including increased energy efficiency and privacy, wood shutters offer additional benefits. For instance, wood California shutters come in a wide range of styles including plantation shutters, roller shades, bowfronts, paneled and other unique designs. These shutters also enable homeowners to customize their house according the way they like it without compromising aesthetics or quality of material used.
Wooden California shutters come in both standard size and custom made sizes depending to homeowner needs and preferences. Furthermore, unlike vinyl versions of the same shutters, wooden ones allow homeowners complete control of their windows while ensuring safety through proper design and installation methods. Lastly, because of the superior qualities of woods, it won’t take long before you notice how durable the materials used to manufacture wood California shutters are; thus making them ideal options for anyone considering this type of siding solution.
Nowadays, people have started opting for the latest technology products as opposed to traditional solutions due to the fact that it delivers better functionality and convenience at affordable prices. Thus, it goes without saying that today’s modern homeowners prefer to live in homes that feature cutting edge technologies. This can be attributed to a myriad of factors ranging from cost savings to enhanced security.
Yaphank’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
At Shutter Boys we offer both indoor and exterior shuttering products including casement windows, sliding sashes, hinged double hungs and roman shades all manufactured in high end wood materials like cedar shakes and redwood decking boards. We employ skilled craftsmen who carefully craft each window unit by hand ensuring consistent measurements and finishes across our entire lineup. Our shutters feature superior UV and rot resistance along with beautiful design details and intricate detailing that makes your blinds stand apart from most competitor models available today. When building your custom home, choosing solid hardwoods as opposed to engineered composite woods can be beneficial since solid woods tend to perform better in humid climates than composites. Not only does this mean fewer maintenance needs, but also it offers homeowners peace of mind knowing their wooden structures won’t crack or warp under extreme temperatures.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Yaphank
This blog was created by the founder of shutterboys, Matt DeMarco to show homeowners across NYC how they can install high quality custom shutters from his company Shutter Boys.
Today’s shutters come with options for multiple styles including vinyl blinds, wooden blinds & slats in various shades and colors for each style. Our shutters come fully customizable.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We believe the key to great products lies in the hands of people who love them just like us. That’s why we work closely with our dealers to ensure they provide high quality service and support. Our team of installers and customer service representatives are ready to help you every step of the way. We take pride in providing exceptional value through exceptional products and outstanding customer care. If you ever experience issues with your shutters please reach out to us immediately. We offer same day shipping and 24/7 emergency call center. We strive to earn your business and become your go-to provider for home improvement needs. So come check out the latest updates and stay tuned because we’re constantly adding new content and information to keep you informed and educated on everything California Shutters.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
What Can Be Done For Your Next Project?:
Customize your window treatments with California Shutters. If you’re tired of being stuck with traditional blinds, curtains, shades or other generic choices, try something better suited for your style.
We’ve found some amazing products through our research which we hope you will check and consider for your next project:
• Customizable Wooden Sliding Patio Doors. Available Options include a standard 1×3 construction with 3/4″ glass panels, or 2×4 construction with 5″ x 7″ glass panels. Both sliders slide horizontally along rails inside each panel frame. All units feature double brackets for security and extra strength against weather damage. Each slider unit includes four hardware kits (mounting screws, mounting plates).
• Wood Clad Window Treatment Panels — these premium windows use real wood cladding around the entire perimeter of the shade, giving them a natural feel while providing outstanding insulation and energy efficiency. Our most popular choice for wood clad windows in 20xx was the Elegant Collection™ series.
We carry a large selection of accessories including but not exclusive to roller shades, drapes, blinds, drapery rods, curtain rings, tension bars, draw string tie downs, decorative clips, swag lines, valances & cornices. We also sell a wide array of specialty items like faux ferns, plants, lights, table runners, mirrors & artwork. Please call us if you would like assistance in choosing the perfect fit for your space.
SHUTTERBOYS IS THE PREMIUM WOOD CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS MANUFACTURER AND LOCAL INSTALLATION SERVICE PROVIDER DIRECT TO CONSUMERS AND INTERIOR DESIGNERS.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
1. Think in terms of texture rather than color. When choosing colors for your walls, focus on textures instead. Wall coverings like wallpaper, paint, wall decals and faux finishes can be used to achieve a rich visual experience, especially during warmer months. A great way to use this approach is to choose a light neutral shade to contrast against other colors in the space. For example, white walls paired with dark brown accents creates a warm feel while blue walls paired with red accents feels cool.
2. Consider the seasons. While you should certainly pay attention to seasonal trends, remember that they aren’t always going to align perfectly with your style preferences. Instead, you’ll find yourself gravitating towards a particular type of home décor and furniture that’s most appealing to your personal aesthetic. If you prefer clean lines, consider adding pops of patterned pillows or throw blankets. For those who favor rustic styles, go for exposed beams, distressed wood tables and cabinets, and vintage pieces.
3. Add layers of interest. Layers of textured materials and patterns, whether painted onto surfaces or applied as fabric treatments, work well together as part of a cohesive home design scheme. They provide depth without overwhelming the eye with excess detail. This technique can also easily transition into different rooms within your home. Consider layering a bold geometric print or painting over existing textured surfaces.
4. Keep accessories minimal. Accessories, no matter what form — lamps, clocks, mirrors or artwork — serve only to enhance the overall appearance of spaces. Too many decorative items tend to overwhelm the space, making them less interesting and distracting from the focal points of each room.
5. Use art sparingly.
Best California Shutters Yaphank
Traditional California Shutters offer clean lines and classic styling that complements most homes in coastal areas, while still providing privacy. These types include plantation, board & batten, Rustic Siding, Cottage Styles, Craftsman Style
Modern Californian style offers clean lines and simplicity, along with sleek modern designs. A popular trend for homes in urban settings is Contemporary Californians. Some homeowners prefer these styles because they are less expensive than other options, especially considering some manufacturers will allow custom colors. Also known as American, Modern, Ranch & Farmhouse. If your home’s exterior has architectural details, like exposed beams, then stick with Traditional designs. If the house isn’t old enough to warrant a historic feel, go for a Contemporary style.
Some common questions to ask yourself when shopping for California Shutter Products…
Cost of California Shutters in Yaphank New York
1. Price: While high prices aren’t necessarily a bad thing, be wary of high price tags especially since California shutter units tend to come equipped with several additional items like blinds, hardware, hinges, and screens. As always ask questions regarding warranties and guarantee policies. A professional installer will help guide you through these details.
2. Quality: When comparing various brands, be certain that your top choice’s material meets industry standard safety codes. For example, PVC siding could potentially leach harmful chemicals into the air inside your home and cause respiratory problems. Additionally, be aware that manufacturers often sell “bargain” products but these may contain inferior materials and poor workmanship.
3. Brand Reputation & Warranty Policy: Always check each company website to see if theirs offers lifetime warranty coverage on both windows and door frames along with other guarantees. Also review reviews and customer feedback. Ask yourself whether this particular firm is known for providing superior service. Many times customers who feel confident buying from well established companies end up getting stuck in the middle of scams. Check references carefully and take recommendations seriously. Your best bet is to find reputable suppliers or installers whom you trust. Once again this should include a licensed contractor that specializes in installing residential wooden window treatments.
4. Installation Technique / Local Expertise: Most importantly, ensure that the company provides skilled craftsmen who know their way around your property and the tools required to perform their trade efficiently. They will typically use proper techniques during installations and handle issues professionally. If anything goes awry after completion contact them immediately to rectify the situation. Make sure to confirm every detail prior to leaving for the project location and keep track of everything down to the smallest level of accuracy. Also double check with multiple sources if you’re unsure of an estimate. Be wary of contractors whose estimates don’t match their actual cost.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
1. Selecting Your Window Coverings Solution:
When searching for window treatments, keep these points in mind:
• You’ll save money by choosing products that meet your needs and expectations.
• You’ll get better value for your dollar by buying high-quality windows and blinds.
2. Selecting Blind Types & Materials
There are many types of blinds available today. They include horizontal, vertical, roller and cellular shades. Some blinds have slats while others use fabric material.
3. Selecting Shades
You’ll find different types of fabrics and materials to choose from depending on the style of window treatment you desire. For example, you could go traditional and buy wooden shutters made of real cedar, mahogany or redwood. Or you could opt for modern window coverings and choose aluminum shutters instead of wood. If you decide to purchase a custom shade, your options are endless.
4. Selecting Hardware
Hardware includes everything attached to the frame of window and doors. For most installations a hardware kit will come along with the installation package. You’ll receive screws, hinges, brackets and other items necessary to secure the windows and doors properly.
5. Choosing Installation Services
Some installers charge extra for certain aspects of window coverings. These additional costs include measuring, cutting the fabric to size, drilling holes for mounting hardware, installing the hardware and hanging the window covering in place. Other companies charge per job.
6. Preparing Your Space
Before starting work on your space, check with your installer to determine whether he/she requires an inspection prior to completion. Also ask them to show you samples of similar projects they completed in order to help identify the correct measurements. If you want to see a sample for yourself, visit shutterboyshome.com/showroom.
Buy California Shutters Online
When comparing models, keep in mind they all come in a few basic varieties. For example, some types of California Shutters are constructed out of wooden slats like siding; while another type looks similar to laminated vinyl board siding. Some are made primarily of composite materials like fiberglass and aluminum, whereas other styles utilize metals like copper. And that’s just scratching the surface of the many options available to homeowners today.
We’re going through each category to help inform potential customers who are shopping around now what products and design details should matter most to them once they get closer to buying, but first things first. You’ll notice we’ve grouped the shingle categories into five sections—wood framed, wood clad, metal framed, composite material frames and nonmetal framed options. Each section represents the top choices in terms of function, aesthetics and price tag. So whether you’d prefer an extremely elegant model boasting incredible detail work, a solid frame with minimal embellishments, or something completely different altogether, these sections represent everything else you could consider depending on your personal preference and needs.
1. Wood Framed Shingles
Wood framing offers a wide range of options including designs ranging from traditional and contemporary to modern chic and rustic. They typically cost less because of their mass production nature, though some premium versions do offer higher quality materials used during construction. Regardless of framing style, however, you shouldn’t expect wood framing systems to stand up terribly well against earthquakes, hurricanes or extreme weather conditions unless they include special protection measures. Many manufacturers provide comprehensive warranties, especially those designed specifically for use outdoors. Of course, wood framing makes sense for homes without significant exposure to harsh climate elements since they generally won’t rot away after years of windy storms and wet summers, but if you live near areas prone to severe environmental hazards and your home isn’t covered under an extensive warranty program, stick with metal instead.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”