Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Staten Island’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Staten Island, New York. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Staten Island Project
Staten Island’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Staten Island with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Staten Island, New York may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Staten Island and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Staten Island? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Staten Island’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Staten Island, New York
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Installing Your New Product Our Installation team does everything possible to make this experience stress-free. During construction, we coordinate with other tradesmen to get it 100% installed correctly the first time around. Once complete, you’ll receive detailed instructions on removal and care of your product(s). After you’re satisfied with your beautiful custom shutters, just return them to our showroom location in Brooklyn, NY.
What sets us apart?
1. Custom Designed Products: Each window is built specifically for your home or property which guarantees superior craftsmanship and functionality. From the color selection for your shutters, to the type of glazing used, your shutters reflect your personality and style. Shutter Boys offers some truly remarkable and innovative solutions for your personal space.
2. Premium Materials: At Shutter Boys, we only use top-of-the line components from leading manufacturers who stand behind their product warranties. So whether you decide to install metal clad frameless units, vinyl frames, real wooden slats, fiberglass or aluminum track systems, you won’t encounter any problems down the road. Plus, most Shutter Boys’ installations come with lifetime warranty coverage.
Motorized California Shutters Staten Island
We’d like to introduce Shutterboy. They manufacture high quality shutters for residential use (California Shutters), commercial use (custom vinyl shutters NYC). As well as custom window treatments and blinds for both home and office use.
They provide great customer service, fast delivery, affordable products, easy install, and most importantly high end, high quality materials.
This week I am going to show you exactly how to get those beautiful California Shutters onto your New York City condominium or house, whether you live in Staten island NY or anywhere else.
If you follow me then you already know my passion. My dream was born years ago when I first discovered these amazing things called “Shutters.” My love affair with them began shortly after that. From the moment I learned that I could buy them for $50 each, I knew I wanted them installed into every single unit in our apartment complex so everyone would enjoy the coolness of being able to remotely open & close windows during hot summer days without having to run around trying to find keys or unlock doors.
If you aren’t familiar with California Shutters. Then allow me please to explain what makes us better than anything else on the planet. We manufacture everything ourselves. And unlike some companies who hire outside contractors to put their products together, we actually manufacture everything directly inside our facility in San Clemente, CA which takes approximately 1 day per piece. So you don’t have to worry about waiting weeks or months just to receive your order because we can ship them straightaway. The next thing that sets us apart is that we only work with high quality materials and manufacturers that produce superior finishes. For example, we only supply premium grade aluminum frames and wood veneer material that you won’t encounter elsewhere. Finally, and perhaps most importantly we offer FREE SHIPPING for ALL orders in the U.S..
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California shutters are designed to be versatile and offer many benefits. But there are some things homeowners should consider before installing them and even during their construction phase, like choosing the best material for each area inside a home.
Here is just a few examples of why you must take these points seriously:
1. If you live above 30°F, then you need to install a window cover. A lot of windows get covered every fall and winter. However, California shutters actually work better than blinds because their slatted design allow light to pass through and brighten the space while blocking the cold outside winds.
2. When selecting materials, be careful about which areas are exposed to extreme temperatures and moisture levels. For example, bathrooms should probably go with vinyl siding instead of aluminum. Wood siding could work well in bedrooms or other dry spaces where you won’t worry about water damage.
3. Make sure you buy enough materials. Most manufacturers recommend buying 4″ wide per 1′ high for most applications. So if you’re going to put 10 panels across your entire wall, you’ll need 50″. (For larger homes, a good rule of thumb would be 20% extra).
4. Consider what type of maintenance routine you have in place. Is your roof getting replaced soon? Do you anticipate needing replacement shingles next year? These factors can greatly impact the lifespan of certain components.
5. Be prepared ahead of time. Don’t wait until late January to find yourself scrambling for new products. Order early and save hundreds. We highly suggest ordering a couple weeks prior and having it shipped straight to your door. It’s worth it.
6. Finally, remember that it’s always cheaper to order new supplies rather than replacing old ones. When it comes to building California Shutters, you really only need 5 main parts:
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We get it — everyone wants certainty these days…and sometimes having a sense of control while still allowing space for growth, change & transition seems impossible. At least when most people talk about transitions they mean moving to another city for better work opportunities or starting a whole other company altogether. But what about those who aren’t comfortable stepping away? Or are simply happy where they are? For some people like myself, transitioning involves making significant changes in both personal and professional lives simultaneously. We often find ourselves caught between wanting autonomy/control yet needing support; finding peace in uncertainty yet recognizing the importance of maintaining healthy boundaries. One thing is certain: no matter what stage we’re at in life, we’ll continue to face massive shifts, unknowns and changing dynamics all around us. And despite all the good stuff around us, we will keep experiencing things that pull us down (regardless of whether those things are external or internal), leaving us feeling overwhelmed and lost in the chaos. Yet through every shift, disruption & setback, there’s one constant we must remind ourselves of: WE CAN ALWAYS DO BETTER TOMORROW THAN TODAY. Today’s challenge isn’t tomorrow’s excuse. So what does all of that mean? Well firstly, we must acknowledge that everything happening in life today isn’t going anywhere soon. Secondly, acknowledging that something needs to change is only half of the battle. Thirdly, we have a choice daily to step forward towards greater possibility, regardless of what that actually looks like. Fourthly, we decide to take the path less traveled, not because someone else told us it was easier, it wasn’t; it was just different than the road we previously chose. Lastly, we commit to doing whatever it takes to find happiness, fulfillment and joy amidst the chaos — even if it requires work on ourselves, in order to become the person we really want to be…for ourselves & for those we love.”
My own journey has certainly taught me patience, humility and optimism.
Best California Shutters Staten Island
1. Wood Shutters
Wood shutters come in many different styles; each style having specific characteristics and uses depending upon weather conditions and home design. For example, a plantation shutter has slats that are vertical and spaced wide apart while louvers are horizontal rows of slats spaced narrower than those used in plantation shutters. Another type is roman shades which is a combination of both horizontal and vertical slatted blinds. They are available made of a vinyl material or fabric. Vinyl is often easier to clean then cotton fabrics. A roller shade consists of multiple pieces held together like a window drape. There are several advantages and disadvantages, but you should be aware of them.
2. Aluminium Shutters
Aluminum shutters are usually cheaper than wood; however, aluminum does not hold heat as efficiently as wood. If you live in climates with extreme temperatures, these would probably not be appropriate for use since they won’t block the sun’s rays. Aluminum does tend to fade when exposed to sunlight, so this could present a maintenance issue down the road. However, aluminum will still remain highly durable through normal wear and tear. Some people enjoy the fact that these shutters come with a sleek appearance without sacrificing security.
3. Wood-Filled Metal Lattice
Metal lattices are great because you get a clean, modern look without compromising much else. These shutters are generally less expensive because metal tends to be relatively cheap and easy to find. One thing to keep in mind though, metal can warp over time due to moisture content. So check regularly. Also note that if you install your own, you’ll need screws or nails to attach them securely to wall studs.
4. Vinyl/Fabric Sliding Closets
They’re inexpensive, attractive alternatives to traditional French doors that allow light to pass yet provide privacy and protection against drafts. While sliding closet systems aren’t typically designed for heavy traffic and high levels of foot traffic, they offer excellent soundproofing benefits.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
In 2017, many states across America began banning the use of certain materials used to construct products like vinyl siding and windows. Many people mistakenly assumed that these regulations would affect only building codes and safety standards, but sadly they actually impacted the design industry as well. Manufacturers that produced vinyl window frames and siding had no choice but to alter their designs until this ban was lifted.
So far, vinyl framing appears to be back on track; however, some experts feel that manufacturers still could benefit from updating the way they produce their vinyl products. Here’s why:
1. Better Design Standards
One aspect that most homeowners love about vinyl frame construction is that it gives them complete freedom to customize both inside and outside dimensions. This feature makes your home unique because unlike other types of framed doors and windows, vinyl offers endless possibilities and endless style options. When choosing which type of doorframe to install, take note of the following factors when comparing vinyl versus wood options: width, height, thickness and overall size.
2. Versatility & Durability
When it comes to vinyl shutters, you have several design choices available. For example, the traditional horizontal sliding panel door is great for keeping bugs away while providing privacy while allowing natural light to enter your space. Another good option is vertical blinds. These windows offer plenty of lighting control without sacrificing a view. They allow air circulation through ventilation slats built into each individual shade or roller; therefore reducing heat and humidity buildup.
3. Low Maintenance Costs
While installing vinyl framings requires less labor than its natural counterpart, upkeep still can present challenges. If you live somewhere with extreme weather conditions, chances are you won’t mind dealing with occasional rainstorms or snowfall. However, if you reside in warm climates, you must consider the possibility of condensation during rainy periods.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Staten Island
Wood shutters, steel shutters, aluminum shutters, custom manufactured shutters & patio door hardware. These types of shutters come in various designs and styles and are available in different colors, finishes, materials, thicknesses, dimensions, shapes & sizes. They can be made of either real wood, vinyl coated metal or plastic or other high tech composite material like bamboo fiber.
Shutters can be installed both indoor and outdoor; they can protect windows and doors against weather damage. When properly installed by experts, shutters can reduce energy loss from heat transfer through the window and provide protection from rain water runoff. There is no doubt that shutters can help save homeowners thousands of dollars per year in heating costs.
We recommend installing shutters during winter months only because most people install them for this reason since they use heat in early spring and summer. If it is hot outside then there should be an air conditioner going full blast inside your home. And this would explain why some people install shutters during fall and winter while keeping them closed the rest of the time. Another good thing about shutters is that they are relatively inexpensive and easy to buy and store (you won’t need a garage). We recommend buying shutters online and scheduling delivery dates for installation. Some companies offer free shipping but that isn’t always true. Most importantly is that once you place the order, you need to schedule an appointment with a qualified installer to perform measurements and get bids for labor cost estimates. If you decide after reading reviews and comparing prices that a particular company offers cheaper rates than another, then it is wise to contact each contractor individually to check for discounts on installation fees. Also make sure that the company you select has experience working on homes just like yours; otherwise ask questions until you get comfortable with the answers provided. Once you find a reputable installer who understands what he/she is doing, your project will go smoothly and quickly without causing you stress.
Article Marketing Tips 2020 for Ecommerce Websites
1. Use Pinterest to Promote Your Website and Products
2. Start Building Backlinks for SEO and Rank Higher
Buy California Shutters Online
This article is going to focus mainly on the different types of shutters available and the differences they offer. In addition, I am talking about trends that will help us identify those most popular options for home improvement.
So lets begin!
California Shutter Trends for 2021:
Wood Clad Vinyl, Wood Lattice
There was no doubt that wood clad vinyl windows was going to take over the market during 2020 because the combination of style and affordability made them so appealing; however, the popularity and availability of solid wood clads did not slow down in 2021.
During 2021, we saw an increase in interest in the use of Solid wood lattices which were introduced in 2019. They provide similar benefits of being able to see through the frame but allow greater privacy than blind systems. These come in either an aluminum profile system or a traditional wooden frame.
In terms of wood window treatments, the trend towards larger screens continued in 2021. These screen sizes continue to improve every year and can often times exceed 30 inches. Many screen manufacturers were offering higher resolutions of 1080P.
Buy California Shutters Online:
If you want to purchase California Shutters then you should consider buying from reputable companies like Shutterboys who sell only quality custom California shutters manufactured by leading brands in the industry. Their shutters are sold in various models, configurations and price ranges, all designed to fit perfectly inside your home.
They also specialize in delivering your orders fast and efficiently. When ordering, they ask you several questions including what type of shutters would you prefer, the size of the opening, the type of framing desired and other details. Once these details are submitted they will email you the exact measurements required.
When installing your new shutter(s), it will depend on whether you purchased a kit or DIY installation. If you decided to go with the DIY route, remember to follow our instructions carefully or else risk damaging your existing windows.
Staten Island’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We manufacture high quality custom built shutters made with the highest density material available. Our products include Wood, Aluminium Composite, Fiberglass/Polycarbonate composite. All our products come with either 3M™ Scotchgard ® or UV protection which is required for many applications. Our shutters include the following types: Vinyl, Timber, Aluminum & PVC.
In this episode I interview my friend, business mentor, and fellow entrepreneur Michael J. O’Connor. Together we discuss why he decided to go back into entrepreneurship after his career as CIO of several fortune 500 companies, Michael’s journey in building his own digital agency called MCO Digital, his approach to building and scaling a company while maintaining a healthy work life balance, and the one thing he wishes someone told him when starting his first internet company. If you’re interested in hearing more stories like these check out my podcast series “Unscripted” https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/unscripted/id141649058 Subscribe to my channel to be notified when each show drops. Check me out on Twitter @michaeljoconnor Follow me on Instagram @real_michaeljoconnor Follow me on Facebook at Real Mike OCN Podcast Facebook Page
#MichaelOConnorsPodcastEpisode4 #EntrepreneurialJourney #BusinessLifeBalance #DigitalAgencies #DigitalMarketing
I was recently interviewed by a group of young entrepreneurs in the Boston Area who wanted to learn more about building a startup. They came to hear from me because they knew I’ve worked hard at building multiple startups and wanted to find ways to replicate their efforts and get ahead faster than they did.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
California Closets offers complete line of high quality closet solutions. California Custom closets include everything from storage cabinets, shelving units, bookcases, dressers, night stands, mirrors, wardrobes and desks. Customize your space today, call us toll free 866-827-6543, visit us online @ www.caliclosetsshopusa.com.
*We’d love to see some comments! Feel free to write them below.*
Thanks so much!
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
WHAT WILL YOU GET BY USING A CALIFORNIA SHUTTER?
Caliber shutters provide privacy, natural light control, increased energy efficiency and beautiful architectural details. Here’s why people love Cali shutters…
Privacy and security – most homes get additional protection by adding shutters to the outside perimeter. From this point, homeowners and visitors alike will be able to see who is coming and going without being seen themselves.
Window Treatments – shutters cover large expanses of glass giving the space a finished appearance. Unlike blinds, shutters aren’t just for decorating rooms —they actually block sunlight during certain times of day, helping keep bedrooms cooler and improving air quality indoors. Plus the extra layer of insulation cuts down on heat gain in summertime and reduces cold winds sneaking through vents in winter.
Light Control – California Shutters help reduce glare and increase ambient lighting conditions. When closed, these types of shades cut down on solar radiation making indoor areas feel warmer and brighter. Many styles feature louvers designed to filter specific wavelengths of light, blocking those frequencies while letting other parts pass through to illuminate indoor spaces.
Increased Energy Efficiency – California Shutters can save you big bucks on heating bills in both warm weather and cool climate regions throughout every season thanks to its passive cooling effects. While shutters protect the house from unwanted sun exposure, they also prevent wind currents through the openings from blowing away conditioned air. Because nothing gets lost, fewer HVAC systems are necessary to maintain comfortable living quarters.
Warmth & Beauty – As shuttered windows become more popular, manufacturers are introducing higher end models featuring richer textures, colors and materials that reflect the spirit of traditional European design style. Some designs offer the ability to fully customize their color and pattern choices when choosing materials and/or trim.
Cost of California Shutters in Staten Island New York
Cost of Shutter Installation in 2019
In this article I will show you why California window installation costs have increased, why they continue to rise every single year and how to avoid them in your next project.
We recently installed 4 custom made wooden Cali windows in the back side yard of a client who had bought my service as she wanted some privacy. She was worried because her house did NOT really provide enough privacy from neighbors. We decided to try to make something cool happen while still following her ideas and requests, which led us to a combination of 3 different types of shutters. Here is a description of those types:
(1) Awning Style Shutters. These are great for small rooms like bathrooms or offices but are probably one of the most expensive forms of shuttering. They work well in areas that get less than 9 hours of sunlight per day since they only allow sun light through at specific angles during the day. As long as these types of shades offer good coverage they should be fine, although in many cases clients would rather spend more money installing larger blinds instead of paying for additional shading.
2) Custom Wood Shutters. These come in various styles including plantation shutters, roller shutters, vertical pocketed shutters and Roman Shades. These shutters usually go hand in hand together and cost way cheaper than other materials, but you lose privacy control from the outside view unless you install multiple panels and sometimes even then they aren’t always perfect due to imperfections created during manufacturing. If possible it’s always recommended to go with custom designs that meet up with your overall decorating scheme.
3) Clad/Panelized Windows. For homes without any space issues and that just prefer standard wood framed windows, cladding windows will save a lot of money because you won’t buy special frame hardware and the material used to clad window frames are generally inexpensive. Clads are often seen in condo buildings and apartment complexes.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”