Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Malverne’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Malverne, New York. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Malverne Project
Malverne’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Malverne with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Malverne, New York may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Malverne and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Malverne? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Malverne’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Malverne, New York
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
In addition, because shutters typically aren’t installed correctly the first time around, we’re seeing huge return rates across our entire line. We thought long and hard about whether we should offer factory direct installations but ultimately decided against it–we’d rather focus 100% of our efforts on being perfect in making beautiful wooden shutters than worrying about putting products together ourselves…which brings me to our next point/question…”If you could visit our showroom or factory, would you?”, well we had better answer yes because….IT WILL BE OPENED UP SO YOU ALL CAN VISIT!! 🙂
So get ready to be amazed; take advantage of buying direct from the source instead of going through some company who isn’t familiar with shuttering (but does sell windows!)
We invite everyone visiting our website or reading these posts to stop by and check out our showroom and ask questions anytime. If enough interested customers request to go see our shop, we’ll announce dates soon. Otherwise, keep checking back–we hope to see you guys real soon!!! *shrugs shoulders like Homer Simpson haha!
Thanks for stopping by–hopefully we’ll finally figure out how to make more noise and reach more homes across America while building relationships with industry leaders!! <3"
All content found on https://www.shutdownyourwindowssays.net may be protected under copyright law. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of written and visual material without express & written consent from ShutdownYourWindowsSays.Net is strictly prohibited.
I. THE BEST SHUTTERS
1. Wood Cali shutters are still # 1 choice, however they are being replaced slowly by other types.
2. Vinyl shutters are making a huge comeback! The reason being their affordability and ease of use. They come in both single panels and double panel.
3. Aluminum shutters are becoming increasingly popular due to their durability and versatility. They also offer many options for custom designs.
4. Fiberglass Shutters are becoming extremely affordable and a good alternative for vinyl and aluminum. However fiberglass is NOT recommended for coastal areas.
5. Wood blinds are another option, but most people find them less appealing than traditional wooden or metal shutters.
6. Custom made shutters are always a great way to enhance curb appeal and add value to your house.
8. Energy Efficiency
9. Privacy & Safety
II. HOW TO CHOOSE BETWEEN ALL OF THEM
There is no perfect solution. Each type offers different advantages and disadvantages depending on your location, needs and lifestyle. Here is my recommendation. Please keep in mind that these suggestions are general guidelines.
Pros: Durable; Weatherproof. Cons: Not suitable for coastal homes and can cause problems in coastal regions if not installed correctly.
Vinyl / Aluminum Shutters
Pros: Affordable; Easy to install.Cons: More prone to breakage than Wooden Shutters. If broken you will usually have to replace the entire unit.
Pros: Very sturdy; Low maintenance. Cons: Can become slippery during rainy conditions.
Pros: Very strong and durable. Cons: May crack if left outside during cold weather.
Blinds (wood or fabric)
Pros: Great privacy. Cons: Difficult to clean.
If you decide to hire a pro to handle every aspect of installing your shutters, then you could be spending hundreds—or thousands! Depending on what type of installation they perform each day, shutters professionals are typically paid per hour to complete projects like custom window treatments. So, whether you go through contractors, home improvement stores, or an actual window treatment shop, most people spend anywhere from $50-$200+/hour depending on factors like location and experience level of installer. While some professionals charge hourly rates, many offer fixed price packages instead, making them easier to calculate costs ahead of time. Of course, that being said, these types of costs also tend to vary greatly per individual project. For example, installing custom patio umbrellas might run anywhere from $80-$500+, while replacing storm windows can range from $200-$600+. Regardless, once you factor in materials and labor, shuttering estimates usually aren't cheap. On top of that, if you're considering hiring someone who's not a licensed trade contractor, you'll probably have other fees related to licensing added onto the bill. If you've ever had issues trying to find qualified tradespeople yourself, or just wanted to save some cash without sacrificing safety guidelines, consider going DIY first. Here's why…
For starters, you'll actually learn a lot about measuring window openings, cutting and fitting trim pieces around window frames, and applying weatherstripping along edges. Plus, as long as you follow basic instructions carefully enough to avoid damaging your siding and shingles, you shouldn't really face significant damages to your house unless you get carried away with trying to work too quickly or cut things too close together.
Another issue with hiring professionals is that they often carry liability insurance, but unfortunately won't tell you upfront exactly which companies cover specific risks, so double check with them prior to signing anything.
This article appeared first on Business2Community
Source Link: http://www.business2community.com/content/blog_posts/How-to-Choose-the-Best-Blogging-Platform–What-To-Look-for-.html#sthash.3y1nXfz6.dpuf
In today's digital era, one way to gain visibility online is through blogs. A well maintained blog is beneficial to reach potential customers who visit websites to learn about different brands. For small business owners especially, getting started writing blogs is daunting since they often lack knowledge regarding SEO guidelines or blogging platforms. However, choosing the appropriate blogging platform can improve your online presence. Thus, it is necessary to understand various tips related to setting up a quality blog. Here are some basic suggestions from the experts to pick the best blogging software solution. Read More »
Today, the role of mobile phones has expanded drastically. They are considered essential devices nowadays, providing a wide range of functions including communication, entertainment, and navigation. As per statistics, it was estimated that almost 80% of the smartphone consumers prefer smartphones over tablets. Also, approximately 70% of the internet usage happens via mobile devices.
Many times people will say they like to be protected when facing bad weather but then complain about having no space to move around while sitting on those closed blinds. But when you get them installed correctly it opens you up to views of nature outside your window which in most cases makes it very nice indeed!
What exactly does CA mean? Well according to wikipedia “CA” stands for "californian" this term was coined back way in the 1800's when it was used to describe many different types of products made and sold specifically for sale in California. Today these same items are often referred to as California Shakers, Cali Shutters and California Blinds. These terms tend to go hand in hand since these styles of material often come in similar colors and shapes.
How Do They Work?
Caldera shingles were born in 1994 when the first company called Calderashingle started making high quality materials. Since then many companies including Shutter Boys have taken interest in this type of technology and created amazing designs and options for homeowners who wish to have protection from harsh sun rays while still allowing great outdoor views. For those of you that live in colder climates (or just love to take advantage of the view!) these California Shatter shades offer some wonderful options from privacy to full glare.
We've been providing custom Shutters to residential clients nationwide for years and would gladly assist in installing yours today. We specialize in custom Shutters made exclusively for each individual client. Our team has worked closely together for several decades building strong relationships that only lead us forward. If you're in the market for new Shutters in New York City, call me today! Let me show you why I'm considered #1 when it comes to Shutters.
1) Energy Efficient & More Quiet Than Traditional Vinyl Siding Options. 2) Better Performance Over Time 3) Lower Maintenance Costs 4) Can Be Added On Top Of Existing Wall 5) Aesthetically Perfect For Your Property (or Building).
If you're interested in learning more, keep reading!
We've put together several articles to help understand all aspects of installing shutters including;
• Types of Windows/Sides
(Vinyls, Fiberglass Siding, Stone Veneer, Wood Frame / Slats, Architectural Panels, Aluminum Frames… )
and which type of window would work best for each situation
• Window Color Choices
(Traditional White Vinyl, Slate Gray, Darker Grey, Light Neutral Colors…)
• Window Style & Designs
(Classic Designations like Palladian, Colonial Revival,… Or Modern Trends Like Contemporary, Minimalist, Transitional… )
• Installation Tips And Recommendation
• Cost Estimates From Local Installers
So without further ado, here they are:
Best California Shutters Malverne 2020 Edition
# 1 Best Value For Money #2 Most Durable & Strong #3 Easiest to Install #4 Lowest Maintenance Cost #5 Quietest #6 Highest R value #7 Most Weatherproof.
Here They Are
This guide was written because many homeowners just want quality products installed correctly but sometimes find themselves lost when making decisions due to lack of information regarding available brands and styles at affordable prices.. We want them to feel confident knowing we care enough to educate them along the way.
We hope you enjoy these ideas. Please contact us via email if you'd like some additional assistance getting ready for the next edition of this website! Our team is standing by 🙂 https://www.shuttersbyshutterboyzincalifornia.webs.comhttps://www.facebook.com/ShutterBoyzIncAlbanyNY/?fref=tshttps://twitter.
We have installed hundreds of thousands of shutters since 2007 and continue to improve our processes and procedures every day. As always the most common question is “what type should I get?” Well that really depends upon several things. First, what style would suit your needs? If you already own a home then chances are you probably already have the basic types of shutters available to you but if you’re just buying your first house or condo then you may not have seen some of the other options that can help bring your space together. We carry a lot of products that have become popular lately, especially among homeowners who live in warmer areas. These include the Casements, Bay Window Shutters and Sliding Glass Doors because they allow people to enjoy natural light without sacrificing privacy.
I am going to go through some options to help you pick the best type of windows for your space. Below I will list down several different types of homes, including 1-, 2-, 3-and 4-stories condos, along with other factors to consider.
Then I will show each example design door styles along with some great examples of them installed in real life. If these aren’t enough to help you decide which doors would work best for what you’d like to achieve visually speaking, then check out The Shutterboy “Window Blind & Shades Finder Tool”. Here, you simply input key information such as; Window size, height above grade, flooring materials, and more, then receive multiple recommendations showing you exactly what doors and blinds could potentially complement those needs. If you get overwhelmed trying to figure things out without visual aids, don’t worry because you can always just use the tool as well. We take pride in being industry experts who care about customer satisfaction.
So please feel free check out all available products and see what makes sense for your condo window situation. Then click the link below for full details.
Before reading further, here are some terms you should understand and remember while shopping around for your next purchase:
California Shutters: These are the basic aluminum / steel framed units that include preassembled brackets, hardware, and vinyl covering. They’re usually made for single hung windows and offer no privacy protection. However, they tend to come in many colors or finishes, making them versatile and appealing additions to your living spaces.
Privacy Sheeting: Privacy Sheet’s are typically attached behind any exterior wall and cover the entire window frame area, providing complete privacy control but only blocking part of sunlight coming through during daylight hours. On top of that, they provide a soft white appearance to increase the overall appeal of your window. Many are made of recycled content or eco friendly fabrics so they leave less impact on the environment.
2. Some people prefer having shuttered windows to air conditioning because they find closed window systems cost less than AC units. For this reason, California Shuttles installed inside homes tend to be popular.
3. A common misconception is that California shutters must be expensive to install, but that's simply untrue. Today, most shutters come standard with vinyl hardware which can increase home value and increase energy efficiency making them a good investment.
4. When installing shutters, always follow manufacturers guidelines carefully. Make sure that the frame material matches the siding color exactly, check seams thoroughly, test fit the glass properly to avoid leaks and then seal cracks around the shutters after installation. Once everything looks great, paint the house exterior for maximum curb appeal.
5. If possible use natural materials like cedar shakes, bamboo, wattle/fern cloth instead of synthetic woods for better quality. Also consider changing from aluminum to steel hinges for added strength for decades ahead. Don't forget to keep things quiet during sleep hours as well as reduce noise levels outside by closing blinds and curtains.
6. Be sure to take advantage of free samples provided by shuteye brands like Woodhaven, Diamante International, Venezia Blinds and many more. Sample sizes usually run 50-100 square feet. Try them first before buying. Most companies provide a lifetime warranty on products sold along with 5 years of premium service options. These policies allow customers to try the sample pieces without risk of full-size purchase until they're absolutely satisfied. In some cases, these companies will lower prices if you buy 10 or 20 sets to help spread the word on their products.
7. We highly recommend doing research on each company prior to ordering. Review customer reviews, learn about shipping methods, ask questions about discounts or promotions, read warranties, get recommendations from friends and family members who've used the same company, plus anything extra the manufacturer would offer.
California Shutters differ greatly from their traditional counterparts since they're made with materials like aluminum and steel. They've gotten rid of the heavy wooden poles found in regular shades and replaced them with modern slimline models, resulting in sleeker designs while still being durable and highly functional. That said if you do decide to install conventional shutters instead of custom ones, then California shutters will improve upon your windows' appearance without breaking the bank.
In order to properly understand every aspect that goes along with installing California shutters, lets first talk some basics. Shuttering isn't simply put together by slapping a few pieces onto each window frame — although you can certainly use that method. Instead, professionals typically employ complex machinery and technology which ensures proper alignment with the window frames and maximizes longevity and energy savings. When you buy them from a shop like Shutter Boys, you won't be dealing with someone who does a half job either — as the company specializes in complete installations from conception to completion ensuring quality workmanship. If you take pride in your home and wish to save cash but still maintain a high level of style, then read on to discover exactly how California shutters can help you accomplish both.
Article title: 10 Reasons Your Business Should Be Using Mobile Apps For Marketing & Sales
Author bio: Chris is the CEO of Appy Pie Inc. He loves mobile apps because they help drive business growth and improve customer service.
Here at Appy Pie we love mobile applications — in fact, we actually named our company “Appy Pie” because we believe applications are the secret ingredient to driving real revenue. We’ve built hundreds, possibly thousands of apps and counting since launching our startup in late 2014. However, back when we launched the company no one knew exactly why people would pay for mobile applications.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”